Designers » T-Z » Floral Green « Groups

Nature Yves Rocher for women

Nature Yves Rocher for women
dislike

A hymn to the botanical world...This fragrance will be your aura of the clean morning dew, radiating femininity.

Nature is full of softness of moss blended with bark, mandarin, rose, jasmine, freesia, mint leaves, lily-of-the-valley and cedar wood.

It is available as 30 and 50 ml EDT, EDP and the body care collection.

Mandarin Orange tincture of rose Jasmine Freesia Mint Lily-of-the-Valley Virginia Cedar oak moss

Desir de Nature

Nature Fragrance Reviews

SadassaUlna
SadassaUlna

I just purchased mini of the EDT; I assume it is fairly old/vintage. It has a lot of oakmoss and I would not call it sweet. To my nose this smells similar to Shiseido Inoui, with the savory herbs that veer into civet territory. I love Inoui and finding a close cousin is a wonderful discovery.

SuzanneEnnazus1
SuzanneEnnazus1

This is my all time favourite. It makes me think of walking through a field of dewey green grass and flowers on a spring or early summer day. Before the sun is very hot so the dew is just evaporating, but still feeling the sun on my skin. It gives me a good feeling like that. I haven't seen the eau de parfum for ages on the web site though, only the eau de toilette.

Exactly my sentiments Paleface!! I had to grow up too! I loved them from the start in the 80's but I never realized until now that they just are unbelievable!

paleface

Edit: Is it funny and even strange, how the smells are affected by weather and different temperatures? Now, in early autumn, I get from Nature pure and fresh lily of the valley more than anything else. That is so enjoyable, because lately I have really learned to love that delicate flower, its calm and green qualities, so distinctive. I still feel soapiness (yes, sometimes it can be irritating, but here, I think, it goes so well with other notes) and everything else I told in my earlier review.

Well, it is so educating and also exiting to learn how our senses are depended on circumstances. Scents are like kaleidoscopes, full of surprises. Change one thing and you get a new angle to look at them...

Edit ll: Dear Action, I have noticed how much you like old perfumes of Yves Rocher. Me too! Many of them are truly masterpieces: so chic, complicated, original and ah, pleasant! But I had to become very adult and very mature before understanding and respecting them ;-) Better late than never!

Yes Paleface, you hit the mark with your review of this gorgeous perfume! So fresh green and moisty!

ailishlu
ailishlu

I bought this today and I am absolutely thrilled! I used to own the original edp and I can´t remember what happened to it. I must have used it all up. It´s so beautiful and smells really intense on me. Like a big fresh bouquet of flowers. Yes, it´s definitely green and fresh too, but I get an intense floral soapy fragrance. Just exactly what I love. It was only 12 Euros for 50 ml. This one smells so expensive!

paleface

NATURE starts so fresh that it almost resembles utterly green Weil de Weil. But in five minutes their similarities are gone, and Nature begins to soften thus loosing its sharpness. It is still green but especially rose and jasmine give an enjoyable tenderness to it.

Half an hour later I feel like I had taken a shower lathering myself with a flowery, pleasantly smelling soap - with a kind of Elisabeth Arden-y smelling soap: pure, innocent and lovely. Greenness is now on the background but undoubtedly there.

To me it is hard to imagine men having this on. The mixture of flowers is too delicate for that. But I may be totally wrong. Anyway, as a woman I find this fragrance very appealing.

NATURE is an unobtrusive, slightly sweet yet refreshing scent - a NATURal choice in springtime ;-)

rosembloom
rosembloom

Spring in a bottle. I also have Désir de Nature and find they smell very much alike. This makes me feel fresh and clean in an understated 'fresh out of the shower' way that many compliment me on. It is lush without any cloying sweet notes or screeching florals. whimsical me: having morning tea in a garden of roses and lilies of the valley. The mandarin adds a fruity touch which is in no way tart but adds to the 'green lushness' of the fragrance. The mint is faint but gives it a sheer and sparkling note. I have loved it from the very start when I was working at Yves Rocher and still enjoy it. I layer it with Désir de Nature which makes it last even longer. Great in hair (especially if it is as long as mine!) Loves it!

noori
noori

I have the EdT, and it is lovely. The scent is a bit sweet and floral, but also has a green-feeling. It reminds me of my mother's garden in the spring, bathing in sunlight - scent of flowers, fresh, green, clean, and beautiful.

pompous
pompous

Keywords: Floral, green, mature.

(I THINK this is the perfume I have.. It says "Nature" on the bottle, but the bottle itself has the Dèsir de Nature design. I recognize the notes)
This perfume really isn't for me. It really just smells like a generic dish soap: Roses and lilies. When I smell this perfume I picture a lady at 50-60 years who spends most of her time at home or with her grandchildren.
To me this perfume isn't refreshing at least. In fact, I feel it's the exact opposite. If someone had worn this perfume near me I would have had to catch my breath afterwards!
This perfume is in the same style as Vanderbilt Gloria Vanderbilt.

I got a 2 oz. bottle for christmas. Unfortunately this perfume really isn't my cup of tea.

EK
EK

Trying Nature EdP for the first time (Thank you mara_g!)
Normally I'm not into green perfumes at all, but this one took me by surprise!
Unlike so many others of this olfactory group I find none of the stinging sharpness that almost makes my eyes water (like eg. O de Lancome does).
It's very soft and warm right from the opening, yet not weak. At the same time it's very fresh and bright.
It can even be worn during winter, with clothing in lighter colors.
I'm so happy I got the opportunity to experience Nature - this will probably change my wiev upon green perfumes!
Very lovely indeed.

lilou
lilou

It's a very nice eau de toilette. Light and delicate, it smells like grass after rain. Sometimes, it's strange, it makes me feel about a light Loulou - Cacharel. I like it. Good lasting.

Pinni
Pinni

I pretty sure my grandmother owned a bottle of this when I was a little girl. I remember a green Yves Rocher bottle with a leaf on it. It had an intense lily of the valley smell I loved. (It was my favourite scent back then.) I didn't really identify any other notes back then but I remember liking the scent. I've been trying to figure out which fragrance it was for a while now! I hope I'll find a bottle somewhere and get to try it out.

twillocks
twillocks

I love this I just ordered a big bottle!! creamy DREAMY LOVE IT

Matin
Matin

Very natural, soft, clean and romantic.
Jazmine, Rose and Lily of the valley take the head adorned with the citric touch of mandarin.
As a precious morning of Saturday.
"Eau de Toilette " without stridencies .

Nature can you remember other aromas, the truth is that it is not very original in this aspect.

For you ladies wondering what the difference is in the differing versions of Nature, here is my take on the matter:

Nature EDP (still sold, I am not sure if they changed the formula. I am reviewing the vintage). This is a moist green, but with a floral heart. Soft floral but very fresh, like it has been raining just a few minutes before inhaling this gem

Nature EDT vintage: this is the VERTICAL Nature. This is a very strong sweet green. I detect a heart of honeyish Galbanum. So we are not talking about a lighter version of the EDP, not at all!!

Nature Eau Fraiche: this is a rare item, vintage formulation. This is a lighter version of the Nature EDT. It goes in the manner of a melon green of the sort. This could be considered a lighter version of the EDP as well.

Desir de Nature: This one is sold as the EDT nowadays. I do not have it and I cannot remember smelling it. I think it is in the database here, so you can look there for some input.

Good luck!

Wauw Tschiepchen we really have some similar taste!! Unbelievable!

tschiepchen
tschiepchen

I have used this as my signature spring scent for a couple of years.
As soon as you know the last day of winter is gone and the spring kicks in, this is the scent to wear.
It exactly smells like springtime.
Green but feminine, fresh but not watery or cool, it was like a huge bunch of freshly picked and washed springflowers.
Nice one!

Allegra
Allegra

This used to be my no.1 fave in Yves Rocher fragrances back in the 90's. The bottle gives a good hint of what to expect from the liquid inside, which is just like fresh and pure morning dew mixed with delicate white flowers. Nature is very feminine, harmonious, refreshing and tender; just as a slow walk through the woods during a beautiful and sunny day in midsummer. Excellent!

guest_zanamor
guest_zanamor

I do like this scent for its simplicity and freshness. get for summer but it must be fresh and newly applied.

Hi Enchantia!
You are sooo right, Nature gives me the same calming feeling you describe!! My explanation for that is that they added a note in this perfume, that resembles the GREEN feeling I remember from my youth. That is the same reason it is my favorite green perfume ever. Of course I adore the classics like Scherrer original too, but nothing touched my green memory like this!!

Then about your question, being discontinued. Actually, it can still be bought in Edp concentration. I dare not say if they changed that formula, but the bottle looks the same.

The EDT concentration however is, as far as I know, replaced by the Desir de Nature.

Good luck!!

Enchantia
Enchantia

One of my favourite perfumes. A rare jewel among the vast range of floral fragrances. Smells pleasant, soft and feminine. Makes me feel calm when I sniff it, I'm not sure why. I am using my bottle sparingly because, unfortunately, this is no longer in production. Correct me if I am wrong, I think it has been replaced with Desir De Nature, which I have never tested as it is not available in my country.

Lady Macbeth
Lady Macbeth

Finally you've added this one on Yves Rocher list! This is my favorite perfume, there's nothing so clean and fresh and more in ''harmony with nature'' than this one!
Its name suits it perfectly, pure GREEN. And it lasts, and lasts on skin and hair for days, no matter of taking showers :D

Nature by Yves Rocher 3.68 out of 5 based on 212 ratings and 23 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Rocher Nature fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Rocher Nature, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Nature by Yves Rocher. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Nature by Yves Rocher represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.