Designers » T-Z » Woody Spicy « Groups

Nature Millenaire pour Homme Yves Rocher for men
dislike

smoky
cinnamon

Nature Millenaire pour Homme by Yves Rocher is a Woody Spicy fragrance for men. Nature Millenaire pour Homme was launched in 2000. The nose behind this fragrance is Christophe Raynaud. The fragrance features orange, cinnamon, coriander, benzoin, incense, cedar, bergamot, cardamom and myrrh.

Orange Cinnamon Coriander Benzoin Incense Cedar Bergamot Cardamom Myrrh

1 Million

Nature Millenaire pour Homme Fragrance Reviews

Úrbez larres.lardies
Úrbez larres.lardies

Really it smells like wet earth and peat incensey . I was lucky and I bought online for 9 euros in a Spanish portal collectors. It is already very difficult to find and ask a lot of money on Ebay .
Longevity and sillage are powerful.
General: 8/10

smellavision
smellavision

Really nice scent for fall - sweet spicy cinnamon and cardamom, with a earthy warm rich - maybe even ambery? - vibe. I sometimes get a similarity to Platinum Egoiste, only sweeter and without the metallic note - and of course it does not last or project incredibly, but still pulls it off very nicely.

Mihail
Mihail

I adore NM pour Homme! Ingeniously! Ideal combination of fine components. Is more beautiful and more refined than many niche frags of this orientation. Richest and deepest cinnamon! The incense and dark wood notes do it a little Gothic touch. Very good long lasting. Perfect brown scent! Hard to find, but still it is possible.

junior halston
junior halston

One of the most unique men's fragrance shame it was discontinued.

ZELJO
ZELJO

why oh why they took this one away, it was MY parfum, everyone who knew me said it was my smell, so cinnamon with a wild touch...still looking for any existing copy...

Xeen
Xeen

Like this one, good sillage and longevity last more than 6 hours for 2 spray on me at night. If u wear it at night, this one give u warmth feeling, but I made one stupid mistake, wore it at hot day the sillage made me dizzy. Just 1-2 spray is enough

Well, Ice2fire they are really catching up now on this site with the completing of the YR database!! just today were again a few added!!!
:-)

Deetron
Deetron

Nature Millenaire was one of the strangest fragrances I ever owned. It was some kind of earthy as Magdalena79 said. Maybe too spicy, but to me it was a good fragrance.

Sissi
Sissi

I Think it's a bit synthtic it's sort of plastic burning with Maple over a camp fire it's not one of my favorites
i think it's the incense is making
the scent synthtic in my opinion
but overall it's an ok Colonge
not good not bad

ice2fire
ice2fire

I loved Nature Millenaire for women - so wild, warm and spicy scent. What a pitty, so few Yves Rocher perfumes are on Fragrantica :-)

pitbull friend
pitbull friend

Very nice deep spicy scent, though it turns out not to be quite right for me (female). But the bottle's brown leaf design is so lovely that I enjoy having it around anyway.

Magdalena79
Magdalena79

i like the combination of spices and resins and thought i could wear this but it turned out too strong, deep and manly... it's perfect for a serious and confident man of middle age maybe. just like Tumulte by Christian Lacroix, though this is more earthy because of the spices. it has good staying power.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Rocher Nature Millenaire pour Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Yves Rocher Nature Millenaire pour Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Nature Millenaire pour Homme by Yves Rocher. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Nature Millenaire pour Homme by Yves Rocher represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Gucci Gucci pour Homme Rochas Lui Rochas Yves Rocher Homme Nature Yves Rocher Nature Millenaire Yohji Yamamoto Yohji Homme Yves Saint Laurent M7 Serge Lutens Gris Clair Lalique Encre Noire Chanel Egoiste Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons 2 Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Avignon Pierre Balmain Ambre Gris Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Ralph Lauren Safari Oscar de la Renta Oscar de la Renta Pour Lui Yves Rocher Vanille Noire Fendi Fendi Theorema Donna Karan Black Cashmere Christian Lacroix Tumulte pour Homme Diptyque Philosykos