Designers » T-Z » Aromatic Fruity « Groups

Neblina Yves Rocher for women

Neblina Yves Rocher for women
dislike

Neblina Yves Rocher for women Pictures

Neblina by Yves Rocher is a Aromatic Fruity fragrance for women. Neblina was launched in 2000. The nose behind this fragrance is Sophia Grojsman. Top notes are orange, apricot and orchid; middle notes are orchid, violet and white flowers; base notes are green grass, oakmoss and woodsy notes.

Orange Apricot Orchid

Orchid Violet White Flowers

Green Grass Oakmoss Woodsy Notes

Les Saisons Hiver
Volupte

Neblina Fragrance Reviews

therealpaloma54
therealpaloma54

I really wanted to like this, but couldn't. The fruitiness doesn't appeal to me at all, usually EVER. I'm afraid Sophia Grosjman and I are on completely different perfumatic wavelengths! I've never liked Paris, Tresor, Sun Moon & Stars, Eternity, Exclamation, or any of her many scents with the exception of E for Women, and once in awhile, White Linen. Doesn't mean I don't respect what she does, I just don't like her scents.

Yohji
Yohji

The story from me:
The was once a girl who lived in Rio de Janeiro, she resided in a tall modern house at the very top of it, surrounded by urban landscapes... Every evening after work she watched with longing through the windows at high peak of Neblina mountain, misty and hypnotic and at night the girl have dreamt that she is a mermaid who swims in tropical sea towards the Neblina, sits on wet rocks, brushes her long hair and sings her song surrounded not by her industrial landcape in capital but by tropical flowers and fruit-trees at the bottom of the mountain

The story from Yves Rocher:

Neblina or L'Esprit de Neblina by Yves Rocher is a futuristic botanical or "green" perfume. Yves Rocher claimed at the time of its release in 1999 that it had created a new olfactory family, calling it the inaugural "tropical" perfume. The company defined this category as being characterized as a blend where "floral, botanical, woodsy and humid notes are in equilibrium and harmony." Originally, there were three Neblina perfumes released, including The Night of Neblina and The Dawn of Neblina. L'Esprit de Neblina (The Spirit of Neblina) eau de toilette contains top notes of Eriopsis biloba (orange orchid with apricot) and Maguireothamnus speciosus (a transparent green jasmine). The heart has notes of Sobralia (violet and yellow orchid with white flower) and humid rock. Base notes include herbs, moss, roots and wood.

Yves Rocher website offers a different description of the notes; top notes are « Headspace » of the air at the summit of the Mountain of Mist or « Pico de Neblina»; heart notes are « Headspace » of Sobralia Orchid; base notes are « Headspace » of Mosses.

The story of the fragrance itself:

I Am a fruity-chypre, who tries to show the connection between urban and futuristic - with natural and exotic, real - with surreal, cold -with warm,
I Am trying to connect earth with the sky, I Am trying to show that deep inside of us, humans, our spirit is a beautiful creature who always longing for beauty, even if it mean only to dream of it. I Am trying to do the impossible.
I am clearly unpredictable – here is my fruity-flowery-green soul trembles among metallic constructions of the city. But next hour I will take you to the tropical humidity among high skies, to the top of the mountain and show you another perspective of life.

To my nose and to my heart its 4-dimensional hypnotic fragrance who was and still IS far ahead of our time by its impossibility to connect unconnectable. Sofia Groijsman, bravo
Thanks to all who managed to read till the end)

Museumgal
Museumgal

Fresh grass mixed with sweet fruit. Very grassy and the apricot is also very dominant, then the orchid comes in but it is blended in with the fruit making the heart quite sweet. Woodsy dry down. Lasts about four hours. Great for spring and summer, office or causal wear.

Jola 72
Jola 72

YR ,please give IT back.This one was really nice one and among them I and many others liked a lot.Special one Don,t think personally that YR came out with some better frag then after

Kysyona
Kysyona

This is a strange one, and I agree with the MUAers that have compared it to Angel: I would say it's could be close to being a version of Angel for summer: it's cooler and fresher, but still pungent green and sparkly. Sometimes it seemed to me that the menthol note was a little too overdone, sometimes - that it was death by sugar . I wore it once upon a time and enjoyed it because it was different and suited my pocket pricewise at the stage, I was also younger which meant I could get away with wearing something relatively simple. I would not purchase it again now that I am older: imho it lacks sophistication and is way too sharp to blend with my own scent: it sort of always just sat on top of it.. If you are young and cheerful and active - give it a try: I found it to be quite energizing.

Sammie7
Sammie7

Absolutely drop dead gorgeous perfume! So many have loved this fragrance when I have worn it! Figures it is discontinued!

busik
busik

A tenderness! Gentle tenderness. Children tenderness. Never experienced anything like it, uh-uh ... Love! They are really three flavor spirit Neblina, Dawn (Dawn) on Neblina, Night Neblina, the package itself is written: l'esprit de Neblina, L'aube de Neblina, La nuit de Neblina.

nastyamason
nastyamason

The first time I tried it, I really thought it was the best perfume ever. However, my love quickly turned to hate and I offered it to my mom when she visited. We both remember her surprise: "How can you not like this?" She thought it was heavenly. She used it for work and many co-workers asked her and then offered her money to buy them the same perfume. Everyone raved about this one. Sooner or later, neither my mom, nor her co-workers could use it anymore. When I talk perfumes with my mom, we often remember how deceiving Neblina was. As for the samples of Neblina I received from YR later on, I used them up as an air freshener in public restrooms.

ecofreak2001
ecofreak2001

This perfume is very interesting...at first rather strong, very green. But when it dries it wears close to the skin leaving a musky sweet beautiful scent behind. Shame, I wish it had better staying power though.

tschiepchen

Néblina by Yves Rocher starts with yellow, sunny and dense accords of apricot and orange, and a transparent, but still intense note of orchid.
The orchid theme is carried over into the fragrant heart where the scentventure is completed by powdery violets and heady white flowers.
Nuances of green grass, patchouli and woody notes provide the perfect base for a scent that would have been the perfect fragrance for Tarzan's Jane.

On initial spray I am almost overpowered by moist, tropical and heavy flower accords.
People who tend to have migraines should be extra cautious and rather spray once every couple of hours than spray several times at once.

Within a few moments the initial scent blast settles and I can sniff out the (relatively) lighter notes of lush and sunny oranges and sweet, ripe apricots that rest on my skin while the orchid seems to make for a sweet breeze that dances vividly around the yellow fruits.
It does not take long for the white flowers to blossom.
Néblina's core evokes the scent of the jungle's lush, exotic plants after a warm summer rain and the scent of the white flowers lingering in the humid air.
The violets' sweetness can be smelled every now and then as it tries to push through the heady white flower cloud.
Aromas of green plants, roots, soil and woods eventually replace the yellow top notes and round the composition perfectly.
The Néblina experience can be enjoyed for several hours before the full and round core of white flowers allows for the green, woody and earthy base notes to shine through.

All in all:
The fragrance's core blossoms with tropical, dense and intense aromas.
This may be another problem for those who cannot handle heady florals, especially as Néblina lasts for 12+ hours and surrounds its wearer in an enourmous fragrant cloud.
Néblina is a definite "like" for me.

dzoana.dzons
dzoana.dzons

this is unique..not like every new predictable floral or fruity scent that enters the market..this really smells of exotic,damp junge.the problem is that it is a little too overwhelming to wear,anyhow I recommend..It's sweet but not too much,very characteristic

SheShe
SheShe

There was a time I had this perfume in cream form ( little plastic box, about 5 ml). I liked it. Neblina was honey and green notes in my perception. An interesting green, sweet scent, somehow green oriental. I wouldn't have thought Sophia Grojsman created it! It was a positive scent, suitable for all seasons, better to wear in a daytime, but whatever a person likes ;).

BearysHoney
BearysHoney

I wore this alot in my early 20s until it was discontinued. Loved the green, earthy scents in this one, would love to see it back in YR's selections!

lilldyfarscaper
lilldyfarscaper

Neblina was my very first perfume. I had gotten the Day/Night set when I was in my early teens and I remember at the time how mystical this scent was and I was saddened when the day version broke during a move. I still have the night version which I've used sparingly over the years and would mostly just smell it every now and then for inspiration. Finally, I got another bottle on ebay (the one pictured) and it just arrived yesterday. I'm so excited, that I just had to write my first review. Please keep in mind I just started collecting perfumes and I am not knowledgeable enough to distingish each note, so all I can add is my thoughts.
At first inhale, it sent me to the rainforest just after a down pour, when everything is so lush, green, and clean. All the scents of the flowers and folliage mingle together. Then as the hours go by, it's like the sun slowly dries everything and the flowery notes become more prominent and the green notes go to the background. I actually put it on again just before I went to bed, and I when I sniffed my wrist this morning only a faint smell was left but most of the green was gone and it smelled sweet, not sugary but more like nectar. The difference I detect with this one and the Night version, I think is the night is just more potent and the green notes are stronger (it is an EDP, but from what I remeber of the Day version I think it smelled just like this one).
I don't think this scent is for everyone, but I'm so glad my body chemistry agrees with it. It's green like the forest not mowed grass, the flowery smell is like flowers from imagination, it's enchanting without being overtly seductive. Final thought, this scent makes me feel like a woodland fairy living in New Zealand :P.

This is a rich and nice orchid scent. I used to have it and liked it. Also my surroundings liked it. Maybe today it would be too green for me. It has been discontinued anyway.

Cocacolapeachgirl
Cocacolapeachgirl

I do not know why they describe it as a fruity one, when to me it smells more of a green scent. Maybe the EDP is different? But my EDP smelled more green with Amber notes, like a fresh mountain spring. At first yes, it smelled a little fruity, and then subtled into a mossy green like fragrance. Not particularly my fave, but a nice scent.

Mad-Lainey

At last I can review the EDT version!

It is far different from my EDP L'aube Neblina !!!!

EDT is soft and smooth, the opening smells to me like a not fully ripen apricot :-) Green-ish, but still mouthwatering and fruity, with a hint of orange peel. The orchid makes the heart floral sweet, it is gorgeous when melting with green grass and oak moss notes.

Neblina EDT is more chypre fruity than fruity aromatic to my nose. Those, who are fond of Sophia's creations will certainly love this one. Neblina has good staying power and sillage for an EDT and in my opinion, the fragrance is universal - can be worn day or night, summer or winter, casual or formal. I am glad to have this little gem in my collection. I never gave Yves Rocher much chance to get acquainted with me and i was so wrong!!!
Neblina is now one of my favourite chypre fruity fragrances.

Worth trying if you love the idea of a dewy apricot pulp and aromatic orchid petals on a calming oak moss base.

You soooo deserve it my sister, after all that's happened, I hope it lifts your spirit!!
Big hugs!!

*sophi*
*sophi*

NEBLINA IS A MIRACLE!I could only dream of having this awesome perfume...now thanks to my wonderful sister Action ,i am spraying this on me!!!How do describe it???
Well,a burst of sweet fruity freshness with the undertones of spicy -floral crispy notes.Earthy,greenish chypre that you can easily call it a gourmand .
It's unique and lovely so easily wearable all the year around!!!
Thank you once more Action for this treasure!!!

Mad-Lainey

I have an EDP bottle and I am not sure if it is in any way similar to EDT????
To me, the EDP smells more oriental rather than fruity. I can detect soft floral notes, a hint of peach, cinnamon & caraway + oakmoss.
No sweetness, no particular 'fruitiness', just decent winter oriental. Spicy bouquet :-)
In a way, it slightly reminds me of Magnifique by Lancome.
Lovely fragrance, quite powerful oriental - even without looking at fragrance description you can tell it is one of Sophia Grojsman creations :-)
Neblina EDPO is complex, rich but not 'exaggerated'.
I am looking forward to try the EDT version of Neblina and see if it is any more fruity :-)

AmberLove
AmberLove

This is indeed a masterpiece by Ms Grosjman!!! I get most of the fruits here on my skin, but I have this with most Fruity Floral scents.
Neblina is a very well balanced soft fruity, spicy scent. I love its drydown.
This scent is playful romantic but also chic and serious!! One of the nice gems of YR. Have a backup bottle if anyone is interested!

sofiii
sofiii

Neblina is quite an unusual perfume and the best creation of Sophia Grojsman’s which I’ve tried so far.
The start is really oriental; it’s spiced-up fruit. It is fresh and oriental (as in oriental market, spice shop) at the same time. Somehow it reminds me a lot of the spirit of Kenzo Jungle L’Elephant, but Neblina has something sly, green, something girly sexy, something contradiction but still light spirited and nice here, not as grounded and self-assured as Jungle L’Elephant.

Soon there’s this candled waxy rose and incense smell come up and mix well and softern the spiceness. At this stage it reminds me quite a few female perfumes created by Maison Francis Kurkdjian, but Neblina is richier and spicier.

Then it goes like a green, light, slightly powdery and also spicy rose scent, which is quite intriguing. It is like a perfect buoyancy of west and east. The spicyness infused with floral brings out a peculiar kind of freshness which reminds me of some feelings Mitsouko invokes. However, at the same time, there’s a certain type of rich, grand, goldenness that Paris makes me feel sometimes.

When it hit the mid/dry down, it’s lovely! It is like spice + plum jerky + all kinds of dry fruits + a tiny bit Chai Latte.
The final dry out is to die for. It smells like dry, slightly burnt and spiced vanilla. I find it sexy and addictive, somehow in the same addictive way as Thirrey Mugler’s Angel. However, Neblina is different from Angel in the attitude. Angel has a type of bald, sweet vanilla, high-voltage sugared, intoxicating, addictive and even devilish sexiness. However, Neblina has a touch of old Shanghai charm, imagining the girl in film ‘Lust, Causion’ wearing Neblina.

pure auburn
pure auburn

this fragrance is worth every droplet...like liquid erotic nectar...its hypnotic, makes you feel sweet and uhmmm "high", like the feeling of being in love.

Hi you all, I can see someone linking this one to Volupté, since they are both children of Sophia Grosjman. To my nose Volupté is a real melon perfume, and Neblina is a soft green apricot. But everyone smells a perfume in it's own way that's for sure!!

justaname
justaname

dear friends,

for those who are desperately in search for the neblina: believe it or not , but the 'Volupte' of ' Oscar de la renta' is exactly the same, it is just a switch of name and brand. Maybe , the volupte is a bit more strong, like the parallel between an 'eau de toilette' and the 'eau de parfum'. But the same , for sure...

grtz

guest_Fidan
guest_Fidan

Why is this parfum out of roulation? A year ago i could buy it by YvesRoucher and now it's gone!! I did want to buy a new bottel but that is now not possible.

guest_Miss Delicious
guest_Miss Delicious

It's really a shame that NEBLINA has been discontinued. It was an unique fragrance by my favorite perfumer Sophia :-))
Moisty-fruity-delicious-mysterious-wonderful.

@ Action: Actually, GypsyQueenMother (my mom) gave you HER Neblina, so we could have another bottle of Ode a la Vie in the house-Thank you so much!! :-)

tschiepchen

Neblina was a nice fragrance.
If Tarzan's Jane had worn prefume, then Neblina would have been her signature scent.
The fragrance was so feminine and unusual.
When I wore it, I knew I turned heads.

I am a relative newcomer to YR (only since late 2005) and was lucky enough to acquire this one at 1/3 the normal price. According to Basenotes it is still available and in production but I haven't seen it on the website in quite a while, in the US at least...

The PR on this sums it up very well: 'an airy tropical botanical scent, full of aromas from the Mountain of Mists'. This opens with a wonderful sobralia orchid note surrounded by juicy orange and sweet apricots, like a summer night in the jungle. The fruitiness fades quickly and leaves you awash in floral notes that are heady but not too, too strong. Orchid is foremost supported by violets and powdery white florals, feminine-yes but quite alluring nonetheless. I imagine indigenous rain forest peoples draped with flowers dancing into the night, welcoming you and celebrating all of nature resplendent around them. As the bonfires burn low and the full moon rises over the mountains, drawn by the power of the moon you head for the Mountain of Mists, feeling and smelling the dewy grass beneath your bare feet. As you ascend, the trees give forth the velvety essences of pungent mosses and a mysterious musk rises from the ancient forests. As you rise above the world the smells and sounds fade, the scent of flowers linger slightly and you smell only the mountain air, mixed with the cool mists and feel you can touch the clouds...you are one with Nature, full of life and at peace...

Sillage: above average
Longevity: very good
Overall: 4.25/5

YR also released two flankers to this wonderful perfume: The Dawn of Neblina and The Night of Neblina, released shortly after the original. I would love to smell these as I love Neblina, but they are quite expensive ($150.00 each on eBay) and I cannot justify such an expenditure at this time. If anyone has either of these I would like very much to get a sample(s) or (head bowed in reverence) decants...

TanjaS
TanjaS

This one is indeed complex. It's fruity, floral, woody, spicy and sweet. Quite strong, remarkable staying power and great sillage. I remember it drove boys crazy, in a good way that is! It's a shame they don't sell it anymore.

This is such an unique perfume unbelievable...it is soft but strong..it is sweet but spicy...it is green...but fruity..
it is like a perfect mix of everything!!
love it!

FloresDelMal
FloresDelMal

my favorite from YR, and it have quite a good sillage, which can not be said of the "Ode" collection.

I finally found me some Neblina!!
It is wonderful and soft, typical Grosjman child.

guest_zanamor
guest_zanamor

just love this scent!!! its mysterious and classy.

MrsTefee
MrsTefee

I got this in a little mini gift set with other mini things that my gma got me for a birthday present about 6 years ago.. I do vaguely remember the smell and it was very pretty although i was only 15 at the time so I didn't wear perfume! I do hope to smell this again some day! Maybe ill try and hunt it down when my other stuff gets low : )

rosered
rosered

love it ,
soft and feminine
gentle and strong at the same time ! you can smell the violet its sweet , but not to sweet
this perfume has almost a green scent at first and than dries down quickly to a powdery floral almost .

It last longer than most .
The bottle is just classic unique :)

SPOILEDnose
SPOILEDnose

i agree, its unusual, special, very green and very interesting! its like u can hear the rain drops the water and the birds deep in the tropical rain-forest, its not too powery, not too sweet, a bunch of oakmoss and wood on the base, wonderful, in the middle i smell lots of orchid, but i can not smell any fruits sorry... the staying power is SUPERSTRONG!!!

ice2fire
ice2fire

Just one of a damn extraordinary perfume :-) Neblina is interesting, unusual, greenish, resembling extremely humid tropical forest in the middle of Amazonia, full of rare floral scents... But it is also very strong and many people around you may dislike it! I had miniature of this scent few years ago and I think in particular way it's the strongest perfume I ever came across.

asilverfire614
asilverfire614

To my nose, this is a perfect mix of Believe by Britney Spears and Libertine by Vivienne Westwood. Hard to imagine, I know, but as katyas already said, this one is very difficult to describe...

I definitely got the orange and apricot in its opening, but I thought I also detected pineapple and that isn't listed. Slightly peppery in its opening, but after a few minutes begins to calm down into a musky white floral.

I think this would be best in fall/winter when the weather is cooler...it seems too cloying and musky for the summer time. Also lasts a VERY long time!

I haven't seen Neblina at YR for long time... maybe they discontinued it. I didn't know it was a Grojsman's creation but that makes sense! Neblina was a very pleasant, very sweet airy gourmand, easy going with some personality. A lively, playful scent that was one of my friend's faves years ago, so it will always remind me of her.

katyas
katyas

This is a fun and lively scent that gives an interesting mix of fruits, florals and woods. This is a unique scent - it is very difficult to describe, really. I believe Yves Rocher is still carrying this - or rather, they were last time I checked, but it was on clearance, so maybe they were getting rid of it at the time. It would be a pity if they were, as it is one of those scents that are just simply not like anything else out there. Definitely give this one a try if you can.

Neblina by Yves Rocher 3.27 out of 5 based on 167 ratings and 42 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Rocher Neblina fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Rocher Neblina, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Neblina by Yves Rocher. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Neblina by Yves Rocher represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.