Designers » T-Z » « Groups

Ode a L`Amour Passionnement Yves Rocher for women

Ode a L`Amour Passionnement Yves Rocher for women
dislike

Ode a L`Amour Passionnement by Yves Rocher is a fragrance for women. Ode a L`Amour Passionnement was launched in 2008. Top notes are green apple and sichuan pepper; middle note is plum; base note is vanilla.

Green Apple Sichuan Pepper

Energy Woman

Ode a L`Amour Passionnement Fragrance Reviews

Sannee77
Sannee77

LOVE this fragrance! I really like vanilla scents and this is one of the very best. Fruity, warm and pleasant. The original Ode a L'amour is good but this is better. And the bottle is so cute!

polkadotcat
polkadotcat

I had the Original Ode de L'amour in 2007 and decided to buy it again. Bought on-line, but instead of what I was buying I got this one. They both have the same base, but the original one is sharp and spicy(as I can remember), this one is softer, with caramel, candies and flowers. A bit girly and sweet. Could be a light version of Nina Ricci"s something. I like it, but Im not satisfied as I was expecting some pepper and spicy notes.

loonad
loonad

received this today and i am loving it.to me it is similar to midnight fantasy by b spears.v fruity and sweet.
edit : seems to be a bit of a problem with the stopper-i spilled some of this juice on myself.wish it had a spray.

I don't know the original Ode a L'Amour, but I've admittedly come to love its Valentine's Day, special edition flanker. Ode a L'Amour Passionnement may smell a little generic at first, like many sweet, fruity scents that came before it, yet I appreciate the way it smells on my skin, enough to disregard any similarities to the likes of Cacharel Amor Amor or Britney Spears Fantasy.

The fruits are more than pleasant in this fragrance. The plum is juicy, rich and vanillary, while the green apple note is crisp and refreshing. Smooth sichuan pepper adds a spicy dimension to this composition, preventing the apple and plum accords from becoming anything too sharp or nauseating.

The composition is perhaps a little synthetic to a trained nose, but I am not at all perturbed. I quite like the way it smells, and I certainly cannot complain when it settles on my skin. The vanilla when added to this fragrance, does it a great deal of justice. It makes Ode a L'Amour Passionnement smell frivolous and fun.

Many reviews have likened this fragrance to Britney Spears Fantasy. I find them slightly similar in the heart, but I definitely don't consider them replicates. This fragrance is definitely not a gourmand, nor as sugary sweet as Fantasy. I am far more inclined to say that Ode a L'Amour Passionnement reminds me of Cacharel Amor Amor.

The sillage is moderate with a pleasing amount of projection, and surprisingly the longevity is good too. It will perhaps appeal more to the younger consumers, yet I find it mature enough to be enjoyed by all ages, provided that they like sweet, fruity scents. I am quite impressed so far with what Yves Rocher has on offer. They make some fantastic inexpensive scents that are really worth testing.

lilou
lilou

More sophisticated than Ode à l'amour. It's sweet and lovely. Not too much vanilla : just enough to make a delicious fragrance which suits to young women, not only for girls. I'm happy to find a "better" Ode à l'amour. It reminds me of Cacharel delicate perfumes. Good lasting power.

TanjaS
TanjaS

Not very different from Ode a l'amour IMO, but stronger and sweeter (only in the opening really). I can definitely tell there's vanilla in this, but green apple and pepper? I think those escapes me each time in that case. A bit creamy during the drydown. Good lasting power and stays close to the skin.

I love Ode a l'amour and I really like this one, but I don't like that the bottle has a stopper: my sleeve got soaked the first time I applied it. lol. Maybe this is the reason why I find this one stronger than the original: too much applied at once ;)

This particular fragrance is a flanker of Ode a L'amour and was released for a few years around Valentine's Day...it has since been discontinued and that is a shame! The only version was the 30 ml EDT splash but I find the fragrance develops better if you take a small plastic sprayer from a travel spray bottle and insert it into the flacon and apply. It was meant to lay flat so make sure you replace the stopper tightly. I find this to be a more efficient delivery system than splashing in on and it smells better too...

This one appealed to me more than its sister flanker, Tendrement, which was lighter, sweeter and more floral (Notes: sugared & almond harmonies, hawthorn flowers, tonka bean absolute and a clean white musk.) The notes I got from the manufacturer for Passionnement are almost identical to those listed above, but also include black cherry blossom and ylang-ylang...

Where the original Ode a L'amour was a spicy frity construct with a drydown of amber & musk, this one adds a more floral aura to the plum/pepper core and accents this with fruit blossoms and smooth not too stong vanilla musk that blooms wonderfully with the ylang-ylang.
Of the three in the Ode a L'amour line this one blends best with my male skin and though it starts off kinda floral-fruity and femme,the sichuan pepper and musk in the drydown make quite a unique blend...not manly, not girly, and not really unisex; just natural, sweet, slightly floral oriental with a hint of spice. Lovely...

Sillage:decent, fading after a few hrs
Longevity: average (see below)
Overall: 3.25/5

If you are looking for something not everyone else is wearing (PHilton,BSpears,etc...)but still want a floral-fruity-oriental this is the one, if you can find it. It's unique and has okay sillage but the magick of this fragrance is that it lasts well-close to the skin, making it the perfect frag for intimate encounters and I have found internal body heat magnifies the notes making it a stunner when things get "hot & heavy"...;)

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

This is my first bottle of perfume, I got it as a gift from a friend who came back to China from France several years ago. I used up all of the 30ml one year ago, however I still remember it contains a bunch of white flower notes, so beautiful!!! And maybe it was a little bit strong for me who had never applied any perfume before , but I just like it. The base note is powdery but in a good way, lasting power is great, very cute bottle too. Thanks a lot for my friend, it's a wonderful memory.

FloresDelMal
FloresDelMal

Ode a l'amour is pretty much an amor amor wanna be, but is not bad, as usual with YR my complain is the poor lasting power.

guest_Danielle
guest_Danielle

I've been a huge fan of yves for many years. I love his make up and perfumes. I didn't know he had this one out. gotta get it!

guest_ozpunk
guest_ozpunk

I LOVE yves rocher ode l'amour its my fave perfume of all time along side the new jessica simpson fancy perfume.. its so yummy like candy smell i havent tried this new formula but if its close to the orig its irrisistable.

LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Lovely!

perfumes_addict
perfumes_addict

i can't understand how such sophisticated perfume contains so little ingredients. this is one of my all time favourites. too bad it was only a limitted edition. it's sweet and very feminine, but not in a cheap intoxicating way. i think i remeber why i loved this one: it was an extraordinary combination between cacharel's gloria and givency's hot couture. absolutely lovely...

katyas
katyas

This scent is just enough different from Ode a l'amour that I didn't much care for it. It's sharper than the original's scent, which was a very lovely, romantic floral reminding me of roses. Also the bottle I received had a stopper in it (as shown above) and the first time I opened it, the thick bit of the stopper fell off and into the perfume, which meant I couldn't close it fully. Most of it evaporated before I could even use it. Pretty shoddy overall.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Rocher Ode a L`Amour Passionnement fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Yves Rocher Ode a L`Amour Passionnement, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ode a L`Amour Passionnement by Yves Rocher. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ode a L`Amour Passionnement by Yves Rocher represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.