Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Pur Desir de Lilas Yves Rocher for women

Pur Desir de Lilas Yves Rocher for women
dislike

almond
Pur Desir de Lilas Yves Rocher for women Pictures Pur Desir de Lilas Yves Rocher for women Pictures

Pur Desir de Lilas by Yves Rocher is a floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features lilac and almond. Pur Desir de Lilas was launched in 2002.

Lilac Almond

Purplelight

Pur Desir de Lilas Fragrance Reviews

sempervirens
sempervirens

Spring in a bottle. Very realistic smelling lilac note, then gets sweeter - the almond mote must be correct. Unfortunately, it's discontinued. I bought the newest lilac fragrance from YR but that was disappointment, nowhere near as beautiful and realistic as this one.

FloridaMom
FloridaMom

This is a heavenly scent, so soft and pretty. I bought my bottle in 2006, it somehow ended up buried in my miscellaneous cabinets, and I only recently found it, and the scent has not gotten stale at all. The bottle is about 75% used up and I read that it has been discontinued....oh no! Hopefully will be on ebay or amazon, would definitely go into my essentials list.

biki
biki

A realistic lilac. Anyone who is familiar with the flower will not hesitate to acknowledge it as one, and anyone who truly loves lilac will immediately be inspired and transported with joy. This perfume made me believe that perfumes can really closely resemble in their smell what their labels claim. It smells of lilac even from the bottle. When it touched my rist it turned into a genuine,recogniseable but a slightly toned-down lilac,a bit more sweet than green. Maybe it was toned down to make it more wearable for the modern audience. Whatever the case, it sometimes fails to unfold full potential, complete heady opulence of this flower.If you wear it in cold but windless days it radiates, if it makes any sense to u, in odd and unpredictable directions. On such days it is more beautiful when smelled directly from the skin than when you merely sniff its cloud. The longevity is not impressive, people say that it might be caused by the lack of too elaborate a backbone of base notes. Towards the end it becomes more sweet and less floral,therefore less realistic but I love that stage as well. Due to extremely weird climate noted in my country in recent years I have had a chance of testing it both in winterlike and springlike weather in a very short interval. In springlike weather, born on a mild,warm wind it starts radiating in an organized way, becomes more long-lasting and its cloud more noticeable and divine. I adore it in spring or springlike conditions and can’t wait for the spring to set in! Really amazing for warm weather! I love it! Anyway, this is the first real soliflor without a mess of other substances that I have ever tested and I hope I will have an opportunity to test more. Really nice for
the price.

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

There isn't much I love more than the smell of a blooming lilac bush. This fragrance is perfect lilac, even more dead-on than Pacifica's French Lilac. I love the tiny hint of nuttiness, it gives it a slightly earthy feel. This is a very light, fresh floral. It isn't powdery at all, and I wouldn't put an age on this. Both mature and younger women can easily pull this off. Obviously it's best for spring. It has great sillage for a light fragrance. I am definitely considering buying a full bottle of this!

Purrbaby
Purrbaby

My mother loves this scent. My mom has always loved Lilac, her favorite flower. She has told me her grandma had lilac bushes at her home, good memories for her. I've searched for years trying to find lilac scented sprays or body products, but all the ones I bought weren't a true lilac smell. I ordered this for my mom a few years ago and as soon as she sprayed it on herself she just lit up. She said it reminded her of her grandmas house from her childhood. It's a very true lilac scent.

Lakambini
Lakambini

I love this so much I even got a back-up bottle plus the body cream. This is a true lilac scent tweaked just a tiny bit with the almond to give it volume and richness. It's the way a huge mass of the flowers would smell if put in a vase to scent a room. Rich, cozy and concentrated, rather than leafy and diffused on a cool spring wind (which is the effect of the new YR Lilas Mauve, a perceptibly different lilac fragrance). It lasts 4-6 hours on me as well. It's discontinued and hard to find, so stock up if you can. Yves Rocher does an excellent job on their lilac soliflores -- this and Lilas Mauve, of which I have back-ups too.

Pur Desir de Lilas is attributed to Annick Menardo, whose work I love (Boss Bottled, Hypnotic Poison, YR Pur Desir de Mimosa, Hypnose) and who infuses that subtle almond note into many of her creations.

Jitterbug Perfume Lover
Jitterbug Perfume Lover

I have a close male friend from India who, after knowing me for quite some time, confided to me that he is often visited by angels. He says that he knows they are near because they often emit strong smells of fruit or flowers that are nowhere in his vicinity. Once, when he and I were at the beach, we suddenly smelled the scent of thousands of peaches all around us. It was magical and about as close to heaven on earth as I could imagine.

When I was wearing this perfume, he said that he had once been visited by angels who had this scent. So, naturally, whenever I feel like I need a host of angels around me, I wear it.

Today, I had a job interview in an office of all women. I gave my scent a lot of thought because usually, with women, you don't want to smell overtly sexy, nor bitchy, just noticeably pretty. I could not imagine a better scent, and I wore a lilac colored skirt suit to match! Needless, to say, I got the job!! I am pretty sure Yves Rocher has bottled a host of angels with this beauty. It definitely worked for me :)

Jellybean
Jellybean

Oh is it ever beautiful! Fresh, soft spring lilacs, uhhmmm uhhmmm uhhmmm :) Touch of almonds in there as well, adds to the soothing part even more!
Smells like month of May, Lilacs festival anyone? :)
For an edt it's quite comforting and easy to wear anytime.
I'd like to see edp version of this, so I can smell it longer and stronger.

lollsazz
lollsazz

I love the smell of lilac, but I couldn't stand this perfume as it had a very distinct butter-note on me :(

blacktaffeta
blacktaffeta

So very pretty.

The opening is a fresh and very convincing lilac, just like the flowers from the shrub that blooms in May in my garden each year.

Then there is what seems to me like a good blast of jasmine - quite indolic.

The almond slides in towards the end, a soft and slightly powdery whisper.

Good longevity on me, several hours at least, and moderate sillage.

Although the Pur Desir line is sadly discontinued, it sounds as if the new Lilas Mauve from Yves Rocher is similar - perhaps even the same fragrance? I see they were both done by Annick Menardo so maybe it's just the same juice in a new box. If so, wonderful!

temporal
temporal

I purchase this pure and cozy perfume from time to time because I adore the scent of natural lilac:) In general, that idea to produce clear simple natural scents is lovely - and yes, unfortunately, Yves Rocher does not produce this flower line anymore.

maźka1984
maźka1984

I love the smell of lilacs at any time of the year and as we know only in the spring we have the opportunity to smell this. With this eau de toilette I can enjoy this beautiful fragrance for all seasons. It is 100 % lilas . Something beautiful - pity that so very fragile. Is probably the most volatile EDT that I have so I use this only with vaseline jelly. I bought a 60 ml bottle at a bargain price 6 pounds
I use this product from 2 years only in the spring.

velvetulipe
velvetulipe

A nice lilac perfume... but it's gets a little boring after a while for me. But if it's great when you miss spring :)

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

This is just wonderful. Lilac bushes blooming in May. So natural. I actually like it even better than French Lilac, the only other realistic lilac I've tried, as this one is a little softer and has less of the waxy quality of French Lilac. Beautiful scent.

e_negrau
e_negrau

Slighly bitter-dry, powdery pure lilac. Very comforting, natural fragrance, and virtually lovable to almost everyone.

ingahoberg
ingahoberg

Like going back to a time about 40 years ago when my front door had liilac bushes on each side. Does not last long but for those few minutes after spraying I am in another place and time. Heavanly! Love it!

tei
tei

i love this perfume, it's perfect for me. but sadly it is not easily available here

Miss Guerlain
Miss Guerlain

Perfection *5 stars out of 5* - I'm not all about "niche+highend". There are some hidden treasures out there. This is one. An amazingly good Lilac-soliflore. A fragile spring-beauty. A big realistic bouquet of light purple lilacs. Superb lastingpower and with a very good sillage.

Perfumer: Annick Ménardo (the nose behind Guerlain's Bois d'Armenie, Le Labo's Patchouli 24, Bulgari Black, Dior's Hypnotic Poison & Bois D`argent. And most by Lolita Lempicka+many others)

dmaw
dmaw

Linear, but nice. Not too strong. I don't notice the almond...wish I did.

VanessaMk
VanessaMk

This is an incredibly realistic lilac scent that is excellent for spring as it beautifully captures that euphoria and sense of enchantment of this season.

It is a soliflore and while the scent is a bit linear, the lilac is very enveloping and beautiful. The fragrance has okay lasting power and moderate sillage.

It has been discontinued in April 2012, so I'm lucky to have managed to stock up on two full size bottles.

Natural enough lilac fragrance. I like it in the beginning of the opening more. One of the best lilac fragrances I've tried.

Annahvi
Annahvi

This is 100% pure lilac. The perfume reminds me so much of my late grandma that I actually got tears in my eyes when I sniffed the tester - I would never be able to wear this myself, it's her scent!

kgloverii
kgloverii

Smells like the freshest lilacs ever. It's a solo note, not much depth, but if you bottled some lilacs, this is as close as you can get. The staying power is not there, but it's a nice pick-me-up, and because it is a single note, would be great for layering,

ecofreak2001
ecofreak2001

I have this one with the shower gel to match. Good thing too because the lasting power on this one (at least on me) is not long. The smell is wonderful though...so feminine. And I agree with some of you, it's wonderful to spray it on your linens and clothes...it's a calming scent.

Kittycat63

I adore the smell of lilac so when I read the reviews about Pur Desir Lilas I had to order a bottle of it to see for myself whether it actually does smell of natural lilac or whether it would be a disappointment and smell artificial. Well, to my delight my bottle of it arrived yesterday and hooray - Pur Desir Lilas smells GORGEOUS! I have two lilac trees in my garden, which will be blossoming in the coming weeks now spring is almost here, so I can say for sure that Pur Desir Lilas really does capture the glorious heady, intoxicating scent of lilac. The almond adds a warm, slightly sweet, creaminess, even a slight sexiness.

On my skin this perfume lasts for a surprisingly long time, it can be worn anytime - day or night, for work or play - and the price is very reasonable for such a lovely perfume (and it smells so much more expensive than it costs!) so I'm thrilled to have found out about it. I can't recommend Pur Desir Lilas highly enough and hopefully it'll never be discontinued so I can always have it in my perfume collection! :-))

Margarita1982
Margarita1982

My brother just bought it for me!!!I love it!Its simply spring in a bottle :)

Mirlo
Mirlo

What I love about this perfume is, apparently, what other people hate. I usually don't care for minimalism but, in this case, I have to say that less is more. I love the fact that it smells JUST like lilacs, a scent so elegant, strong, peculiar and feminine that it can hardly be improved by mixing it with other scents (just like jasmine or gardenia). It's a very natural, fresh-yet-intense, unpretentious fragance. Its simplicity makes it perfect for almost any occasion, though I especially love spraying it on my skin on spring/summer mornings or evenings alike, just after I come out of the shower. Then I put on an itty-bity little flowery sundress, a pair of sandals and I walk out of the house feeling feminine, charming and sensual.
For a date or any other special evening event, I usually wear a more sophisticated perfume, like JPG Classique or Kenzo's Flower, but Pure Desir would work just fine too. It's not cheap or loud, just nice.
The down side to it is that it doesn't last long, but since it's not expensive (especially if you buy it on sale), I put it in my handbag and reapply it after a while.
What's also good about its simplicity is that I don't get tired of it. My mother got this as a present and she liked it a lot, but seeing as I had fallen in love with it, she gave it to me. It has become a total fav.

mar-gosha
mar-gosha

This smells like real lilac. Nice scent but as all Yves Rocher fragrances smells kind of cheap. Reminds me of spring, I would love to feel it in the air but not wear on myself. I tried it couple times but had some doubts and wasn't sure if I want to wear it. My husband said that I smell like a lilac tree and I gave it away. Not my cup of tea.

vicka16
vicka16

I really like this one. It's fresh, bold, and simple. If you are looking for a real lilac fragrance - this one is for you.

Morgane08
Morgane08

I'm surprised this was not categorize as powdery. To me it is a lovely straight-up powdery lilac. I wish i could find more fragrances with lilac.

This one is a winner I used to wear a lot.

happykitty
happykitty

Gave me headaches. Passed it on to my mother and she loves it. So it's ok but just not for me.

daliflora
daliflora

I think the lilac in this is too loud and somewhat artificial. Reminds me a very harsh lilac-based scent I used to wear during highschool. However, my mother enjoys it enormously.

Schiu Flora
Schiu Flora

I received this perfume as a gift from a dear friend from Italia. She said her mama chose it and I am so glad she did! I absolutely love this..the lilac notes complimented by the sweet almond notes creates a warm and loving aura around me..I feel great when I wear it!

TheFeatheredDuchess
TheFeatheredDuchess

I have loved this fragrance for years. It smells remarkably like the real thing, without being too cloying or sweet. I don't get the powdery notes too much that others have mentioned.
This is a well balanced formula that doesn't tend towards the musty notes that some lilac scents have which can sometimes lean nearer to Night Scented Stock.
It is closer to the smell of younger blooms that are just starting to open.
A simple, elegant fragrance that smells wonderfully English.
What a pity they discontinued the Lily version of this which was just as good.

Goldfinch
Goldfinch

I bought this one because my dear husband loves the scent of lilac (and to say the truth it's one of the very few scents he can identify:)). I feel this very true lilac scent only for a while, after that it turns into a soft, warm almond, with a hint of freshness because of the lilac. I feel here wood (almond tree? sandal?), too, however there isn't any in the scent-pyramid. At first I thought 'it's okay' but the more I wear it, the more I love it. Sillage and longevity are good and if you spray it on hair or clothes, you can enjoy the lilac-scent longer. And yes, it's good to spray it in your room, too, to feel a little springtime:).

tjjbjaeg
tjjbjaeg

Those who say this smells of very natural lilacs are totally right - it does. Un-nuanced its true, but faithful. It made me realise something I had never consciously acknowledged before - I do not like lilac. It gives me a head ache. Those who do like lilac will love this. Shall I admit the horrible truth? I gave this to my husband's mother as if I had especially gone out to search heaven and earth to find it for her. She seemed happy - but at that stage she had not yet smelled it - may be my sister-in-law will be getting it for Christmas......

the sun
the sun

Yes,this is true lilac scent.And seems,that I begin to love this pure fragrance.But stoped for a moment.I suppose that I don't have to smell like lilac,because I want to smell like my self.So,this scent i using for my room like an airspray.

Sejong
Sejong

lovely scent but very poor lastiong power

passionata20
passionata20

Like most of others said before this is one of the most realistic lilac scents i have ever came upon, i just couldn´t belive my nose, it was like i am sniffing a bush of lilac outside my window, BUT sadly like others from the same line thi one doesn´t last at all if you use it as fragrance alone. That is the biggest minus, so i am not willing to buy it just to have it, though it is very cheap actually. I like perfume to last at least couple of hours.

arubadream
arubadream

Very true lilac indeed, very fresh and very uplifting.

It's not a complicated perfume, just lilac with a sweet dry down of almond and that is already enough for everyday office wear.

I got a lot of compliments from my co-workers both men and women, but it doesn't have long lasting power, luckily it is not so expensive, so i purchased a small bottle and leave it at work to reapply in the afternoon and leave it to work the magic :)

I really like it and will repurchase for sure.

Brenwen
Brenwen

I just received this today, and it is just as fabulous as you all have reviewed! When I was young, our neighbour had a lilac tree, and this scent always means happiness to me. I have tried other lilac scents, but this is simply the best. I close my eyes, and I am transported back to those wonderful youthful days.

this is the most true to lilac perfume i've ever smelled. i love this. just big bunches of fresh lilacs right on the bush, thats what this smells like. absolutely gorgeous.

I.I
I.I

It is one of my most favorite perfumes. What a wise move to take two bottles directly from YR central store in Paris and bring it back home.
I adore this smell. Pure lilac.
It lasts quite long.
Very nice for those who love soliflores (I adore them).

Nadeen
Nadeen

Love, love, love this perfume. I actually use this as a pillow spray before bed. So true to it's actual flower, it's unbelievable.

Kittycat63

Does anyone know if this is available in England? I've looked on the Yves Rocher website but can't find it. :-(((

Janina
Janina

Never ever I liked any soliflore as much as this one. It is just pure bliss! And alas it lasts!!!!

When I was a little girl (maybe 8 years old) me and my 1 year older sister got enchanted by a lilac bushes so much that we climbed the fence into the garden where it grew and got plenty and plenty for our mum. We were on our way from our violin class and as we carried full arms of the heavenly blossoms we forgot our violins under the bushes... Luckily our dad found them there one day later.

This fragrance is our childhood lilac adventure :)revived.

PS: Pur desir de Lilas smells very well on fabric too. It does not develop into the almond musky softness but stays more floral. Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful!

Norgirl
Norgirl

This is as close you can get the real smell of lilac. smells devine. fresh, clean, just like they do in nature.
Not a powdery perfume as i thought it maight be , just clean . flowers . jammy. The other product like soap and body lotion ar also great

krishka
krishka

this is the best lilac scent ever! It is closest to the real lilac scent ! it doesn't get any better that this if you like pure lilac! <3
I have been buying it since it came out on the market and never stoped topping my collection with a new bottle every few months ...

laura.poison
laura.poison

a perfect lilac scent, long lasting,but soft..
Very feminine, great for spring and summer, or whenever you want to remember the lovely smell of these little flowers..
I just got it and It's got me! I will definetly buy it again!

maelleinrome
maelleinrome

One of the few floral fragrances that I love! A soft, gentle, true scent of lilac plus the almonds, that make it sweet, tender and powdery...Perfect when the winter gently slips into spring! :)

one of the many yves rocher perfumes that i like. they have captured the true scent of beautiful lilacs. a little heavy at first, but fades down during the day to a divine lilac veil. a really lovely scent.

icekat
icekat

There are moments in our lives when we encounter a divine beauty, a glimpse of what heavens will smell and look like. I always have this feeling when I visit Centennial Lilac Gardens near Niagara Falls. As soon as I get out of the car, I am surrounded by the heavenly fragrance. There must be hundreds of lilac bushes growing in the field. When they are in full bloom, the view is breathtaking and unforgettable. There is no man-made fragrance that is capable to make me experience what I feel when I am walking through the rows of those gorgeous flowers and inhale their divine aroma.

From all lilacs fragrances I have tried, PUR DESIR DE LILAS is the only one that comes very close to this experience. The lilacs are very fresh and green in this scent like you have just picked them from the bush. The almonds blend very naturally and provide nice complement to the lilacs. This fragrance is perfect in its simplicity. I am completely in love with this scent. And though nothing can top up the real thing for me, this one is incredibly close. If you love lilacs, you have to give this a try. You will not regret it.

harlequin1572
harlequin1572

This is definitely not a soliflore on me, or maybe my lilac standards are too high. The oily almonds are all over the place! And there's something pretty green in there too, like lilac leaves maybe (though it actually smells more like violet leaves, which I'm more familiar with). Neither of these are bad things, but I won't be getting this to satisfy my lilac craving - somehow the total effect is not the refreshing spring air I'm looking for. Diorissimo is a much closer scent to true lilac - yes, lilac, not lily of the valley (though it's a true lotv as well)... well, at least my vintage stash is. I know it's an unfair comparison in a way, but considering that this YR lilac is now also pretty hard to find (in the US at least), I think I'l be sticking to the true, the original, the one and only...

THIS was my very first YR scent, and has always been my first love. When I was a child, the scent of lilacs gave me an extra boost of energy!! My favorite time of the entire year is the two weeks in late April or early May when they bloom. It is just NOT "summer" until the lilacs have released those heavenly essences into the air...

Part of their charm, to me, is the fact each flower is made up of a multitude of little blossoms all opening and gushing forth with the aroma of perfection, almost like a choir of floral song. I have dried many of these lilacs and keep them in apothecary jars in my bedroom. These, more than roses or anything else, smell like LOVE! *My first boyfriend used to pick them and bring them to me by throwing them in my open window*

In late 2005, I received a flyer from my sister, that she received in a package from another company, for Anti-aging face cream (Hag!); inside (on special) was the Lilas EDT (60ml) for $6.95, the lotion (250ml) for $2.95 and the body wash (200ml)for $2.50!!! That was the best $12.50 I ever spent...This was actually a subtle hint from her, as I always "snitched" her lilacs off her bushes for my own room!!

The catalog from YR describes PDdLilas as "a green floral with powdery notes with hints of almonds". Almonds? Well, I suppose. The nutty/woody sweetness really brings out the lush wonder of this amazing flower. Even now as I smell it-inhaling deeply, I can feel the early spring sun on my face and my heart quickens and my spirit sings with joy! This IS fresh, dark purple persian lilacs squeezed in a bottle to me, and I actually prefer it to the pure perfumed oil I have from TBS! The oil is a "truer" essence of lilacs, but has something in it that makes people think I have been drinking when I wear it! So, I just dab it on, now and then, when I am low in spirit, or depressed and before the cap is screwed back on; I am smiling, EVERY TIME! The green notes in this remind one, not only, of the gorgeous flowers, but the actual living bush with its leaves and slightly woody stems. If ever there was a flower that made me drunk with passion, it is the Lilac. And, if there was ever a company who captured the truest spirit of the Lilac...it is Yves Rocher. Thank you Yves, for this beautiful soliflore, and one of my favorite perfumes ever!!

Sillage: good
Longevity: very good
Overall: 5/5 A Perfect Lilac Scent!

Once (maybe twice) in your life you find a true, pure and absolute love. One of mine is this fragrance! If you love the smell of REAL lilacs in full bloom, THIS is something you should acquire before it, too, goes the way of Lys, Rose and Gardenia. I have backups of all the Lilas products, you never know with this House...

maggles
maggles

Very realistic lilac soliflore. (The almonds are hardly noticeable, which I like.) Not too sweet, relaxing, and surprisingly natural-smelling. [4/5]

Liina
Liina

I love lilacs and this smells like true lilacs with a slight hint of sweet almond. And the lasting power is very good, on me it lasted the whole day.
But it's not varied, it turns a little bit powdery but as it is the same all the time I couldn't wear it very often not to get bored of it.
If you're a lilac-lover like me Pur Desir de Lilas is a must-have.

pansylady
pansylady

So far, this is the nicest and truest to life lilac scent that I've ever smelled! One small spritz stayed true to the flower for about three hours, then it evolved into a more powdery but still lilac-y skin scent- Sis, I found your Christmas gift!

tschiepchen
tschiepchen

I liked Pur Désir de Lilas and bought it as soon as it hit the shelves.
My husband always complained it would give him a headache but I wore it all the time and probably I overdid it, but I could not get enough of this powdery, springfresh lilac scent.

Prettynightmary
Prettynightmary

I love the smell of lilacs in the summer. This smells exactly like the flowers in nature!
For some reason I don`t really like to smell like that myself but I use this as a roomspray. :D

Richnata
Richnata

I can wear it in spring when I feel that everything around me is in bloom and sun. A nice one. For every day.

LadiesRed
LadiesRed

A gorgeous and powdery fresh perfume for a cool or warm summer.

Ah...the scent of lilac in a fluffy and comforting state, lovely! I got this one in Belgium for 9 Euros!

vestigial
vestigial

Very poor staying power. More or less adequate, similar to real lilac, but a bit too powdery to wear it.
A better lilac scent is "While lilac", but it's an old Russian perfume, nearly impossible to find now.

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

I have a bunch of purple lilac in a vase on the table, and the bottle a bottle of this scent near it, and sprayed generously 2 minutes ago. The color is identical ( between the bottle and the real flowers), the scent is identical. So real. Identical in flavor, and consistency. Amazing. Great silage. Bad lasting power. For the price, what a good quality scent! Great for spring time! No drama, no fancy mixtures, no development. Completely linear lilac. I like it !

guest_marzinah
guest_marzinah

i wore this pur desir de lilas and my male students love the scent. i always got their compliments. you are right rieuse! i sooooooooo love it too

Moni1980
Moni1980

It is indeed one of the best lilac scents I have tried; the only one better than this is Highland Lilac of Rochester, but that one is VERY hard to get where I live. The sad thing about Pur Desir is the staying power (not so great). But otherwise I love it. Since I'm a bit obsessed with lilac, I'll try out other lilac perfumes as well, searching for my perfect one.

sky76sky
sky76sky

The closest thing to sniffing a bow of deeply scented lilac blooms.

I would describe this scent as very, very pretty & quite charming. The lilac is there in its completeness which includes that strange note found hidden in Hyacinths & lilac flowers. I was ready to pass this one by but it drew me in with its polaroid photo album of my early life. I found my nose glued to my wrist, memories flooding back as I inhaled.

It is a real memory-lane scent....happier, more colourful & carefree times of my youth, butterflies, sunshine, laughter, garden-hose showers, grass between the toes, daisy chains & bows of lilac blooms.

Even though the lasting power is very, very poor I will buy a bottle when YR send me their super offer-deals just so that I can walk out this spring with a smile on my face, looking forward to the summer.

If you want simple, carefree & pretty with a heavy dose of nostalgia you will love this.

guest_cristine
guest_cristine

simple pero encantador...el perfume de mi vida...

guest_caitlin
guest_caitlin

I love it! sweet and delicat like a real lilac plant. It makes me happy to wear this. So sad that it disapears quick but i would buy again and again.

a.k.a.warum
a.k.a.warum

Good lilac scent. I would say, it's pretty true to real lilac, although I might still be searching for my perfect lilac. This one is nice, but I do detect almonds which give slight sweetness to my lilac which I don't need. Another little thing is that it doesn't last as long on my skin than it does on my hair. However, hair lasting power is very nice, stayed overnight.

LadyJedi
LadyJedi

An adorable floral, fresh and energizing but not so long-lasting on my skin.

glitteralex
glitteralex

The truest lilac perfume I have ever smelled. Like many, it brings me back to my childhood. Obviously it is synthesized, as Lilac doesn't take well to extraaction, but it's so lovely, who cares?

Sargas
Sargas

When I was younger, I lived at my grandmother's house for a good six years or so. In her backyard were three lilac bushes, each of them almost 10 feet high and 6 feet wide. I remember playing in the backyard as a child in the spring with my brothers and getting whiffs of the lilacs every time the wind blew. This fragrance truly captures those moments of my childhood for me. A very nice scent with a sentimental value to me. :]

elm0505
elm0505

When I wore this I would get compliments from so many acquaintances, specially men, who seem to react well to light florals.
It's a pretty lilac scent, which makes you feel like spring and sunny days are already here.
I don't dislike it but in the end it started giving me a headache, like most florals, so that's the reason I won't purchase it again.

On the other hand, I don't recommend the body milk, its smell has nothing to do with the EDT, let alone true lilac.

barbiot35
barbiot35

I've always thought that lilac and jasmine perfumes are the most characterfull scents. So fresh, so feminine and clean too. This is an evidence for my hypothesis i think!

Viyella
Viyella

I love, it very sweet, and althought it smells lot of lilac, like the actul flower, that is what YR does!

katyas
katyas

Strong scent of lilac, with a soft finish. I love it - it smells like springtime to me!

Allegra
Allegra

I got this fragrance as a free gift whilst ordering some YR products a couple of years ago. It surprised me positively with two things: staying power which is much better than in other YR fragrances and soft, simple lilac scent very alike to a real bouquet of flowers. It is also a great air freshener as it gives a long-lasting, heavenly smell all around the house. Nice!

Migotka
Migotka

We used to have a garden with a lilac tree, and I started loving this the scent back then. It reminds me of those happy days of childhood, so close and so far away at the same time.
It was only natural to fall in love with this fragrance at first sight.
I dont wear it very often now, but I like to have it on me sometimes when I'm in a sentimental mood, it also happens that I spray my bedlinen with it before I go to bed. Smells fanstastic!

amanda

well i managed to smell it, and it realy smells like lilac, but i wouldnt wear this, its just strange and its a bit oldish to smell like lilac

rieuse
rieuse

I simply LOVE Pur Desir de Lilac!!! It's yummy and omg a LOT of guys told me they just loved this scent. Lilac by Yves Rocher seems to work like a magnet for men. Yes, it has some powder notes but it doesn't spoil the scent at all!!! Surprisingly, I find Lilac's staying power much better than any other Rocher's fragrance.

margierose
margierose

Yves Rocher's Pur Desir de Lilac is lovely. To me it is a lovely floral. I enjoy wearing it.

Stacey923
Stacey923

I think it is too powdery, not a true lilac scent. The lilac body wash and soap are better than the spray. Disappointed since I LOVE the other lilac items from Yves Rocher :(
(I have a new 2 oz bottle if anyone wants to trade.)

amanda

i love the smell of lilac very much, i think i would like this one. unfortunately its not available here

Pur Desir de Lilas by Yves Rocher 4.00 out of 5 based on 470 ratings and 83 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Rocher Pur Desir de Lilas fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Rocher Pur Desir de Lilas, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pur Desir de Lilas by Yves Rocher. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pur Desir de Lilas by Yves Rocher represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.