Designers » T-Z » Oriental Woody « Groups

Quelques Notes d’Amour Yves Rocher for women

Quelques Notes d’Amour Yves Rocher for women
dislike

Quelques Notes d’Amour Yves Rocher for women Pictures Quelques Notes d’Amour Yves Rocher for women Pictures Quelques Notes d’Amour Yves Rocher for women Pictures

New Yves Rocher fragrance, Quelques Notes d'Amour, represents a major launch from the house and seeks to portray euphoria and feeling of falling in love. The perfume comes out in September of 2014.

Domitille Bertier signed its creation. The scent opens with accords of bergamot and red pepper. The heart includes Damascus rose, guaiac wood and patchouli, followed by the base of cedar, amyris wood and benzoin.

Available as 30 and 50 ml Eau de Parfum with accompanying collection.

Bergamot Pink Pepper

Aoud Queen Roses

Quelques Notes d’Amour Fragrance Reviews

Solar Girl
Solar Girl

I just bought this beauty and it is my favourite YR at the moment.

Since most my perfumes are heavy gourmands I wanted to treat myself with fresh rose for summer. That is not easy since I generally don't like flowers, specially roses.

But this beauty captured me.

It is stunningly creamy, soft, milky and perfectly rounded scent.
I do believe but can hardly imagine how this can be horribly sweet and cloying to someone, since on my skin it is everything but cloying.
It does have some sweetness but it is creamy and sensual.

Rose is the most prominent, wood gives it depth and velvet feeling, little bit of patchouli character and lime freshness. Other notes add touch of orient. All together: sensual, sexy, warm rose scent that I can't get enough of.

When I first tried it the impression was like I entered a white, empty, sunny room with big bouquet of pink roses and potpourri next to it. Gentle roses and slightly spicy woody aromatic velvety addition.

It can be safe blind buy and a good gift.

lulu169
lulu169

layer this with a simple caramel scent (e.g. ZARA Oriental) and voilá - u get a perfect dupe of Nina Ricci L´Extase. love

Lilii

Now that I almost finished my bottle I think it is the time to give a full review of this perfume.
God! Quelques Notes d’Amour is the best (not one of the best) blind buy that I have ever done. I really did not expect it to be that good, it is almost cheap but it smells far more better than my expensive perfumes.I cannot get enough of it and I sprayed it so much that I finished the whole bottle in a few months. (and I wore it only at work)
Quelques Notes d’Amour is warm, slightly spicy ,a little woody and very sweet. It is completely delicious. But its sweetness is not fruity, boring or generic. In my opinion it suits cold seasons, because it is very sweet, it may be cloying in warm weather. It stays very close to the skin, it is not loud or annoying but very long lasting.It is definitely sexy.

The first day I wore it to office, two of my colleagues (both women) told me that I smell amazing and a male colleague just confirmed :D , and both of them asked the name of the perfume and 2 days later even one of them told me that she has actually bought a bottle for herself.
Also my cousin, who is a perfume lover herself, tested all my perfumes when she was at my place and fell it love with it and told me to buy a bottle for her birthday and I did.

Though I like most perfumes I hardly love a perfume, but I really love Quelques Notes d’Amour. I love the bottle, the name and the way it smells.
If you are in to sweet yet sophisticated perfumes and you like roses, try it. It is amazing.

On my skin the Patchouli/wood-notes is dominant - in a good way. A bit dark but very female'ish. A lot different when I compare to the EdT-version - and they both is perfect to layer. Quelques EdP is in my opinion perfect spring/fall scent. Maybe not for a teenager but sure a scent for a woman. the Patchouli-note reminds me a little of Coco Mademoiselle.

På min hud är Patchouli/trä-noter mest dominanta - på ett bra sätt. Lite mörk doft men väldigt kvinnlig. Stor skillnad mot EdT-versionen - de är perfekta att ha lager på lager. Quelques EdP för mig är en perfekt vår/höst-doft medans EdT'n är perfekt för varma soldagar. Patchouli-noten påminner mig lite om Coco Mademoiselle.

phurstclass
phurstclass

One of the best YR fragrances. Real depth and staying power. Sweet fruity florals so I don't wear it too much but I love it when I do.

sunshineblablabla
sunshineblablabla

Can't decide if I like it or not. I certainly don't like the way it smells on me, but when I feel it around I find it very pleasant and lady-like.

The reason why I don't like on me it's mix of rose and benzoin...this one here is too strong and I instantly feel like I'm in a Orthodox church. Although I am an Orthodox and I go to church, I don't think it would be proper to smell like this all the time :))

Anyway, give it a try if you're into roses, it might turn out just right for you :).

I lasts about 7 hours on my skin and has good projection.

Renata tang
Renata tang

Smells really nice one me, very rosy! Smells really really good! Woods and rose are the perfect match.

SuzanneS
SuzanneS

This is a light scent for spring/summer with hint of spicy. Red pepper dominates this scent, so make sure you love red pepper. The patchouli is really clean so if you generally dont gravitate to it, this is really nice wearable version.It doesnt have a lot of depth and very clean. You cant hate patchouli in this one.

I prefer something heavier in the base to give it some voluptuousness. If this is supposedly love, this is farthest from that.. Light infatuation maybe, but not love.

This could work layered with Angel to reduce some of its heavier controversial notes and amping up the rose and slight spiciness. Good, affordable, light , daily scent.

This would work for someone:
-That wants a modern, inexpensive, non offensive, office scent that isnt all sweet and syrupy but a little different.

-Likes lighter bases and drydowns. Something that just gradually fades away as the day goes on

-New to the Oriental genre and wants to stick a pinky toe in the water. Light spicy and woods.

nettoyant
nettoyant

There is something about pink pepper and benzoin that I love. I find benzoin really rich and cloying and I love how the spicy pepper contrasts. You do have to like pink pepper to like this, it's front and centre. Slightly rose-y floral and less sweet than my other Yves Roche fav, So Eixir Bois Sensual (for reference). All anchored by a clean patchouli. Inoffensive, but not boring like some straight up vanilla/sugar/patchouli scents. I'm looking at you Flowerbomb! This is nothing like Flowerbomb imo, it has a bit of of spice...and rose in Quelques.

Lasts 8 hours on skin and 12+ on fabric. I wore it yesterday under my t-shirt. I'm wearing a clean t-shirt this morning but haven't showered yet, I can still sense it. As far as I can tell, it's always on half off regular price on the website. Yves Rocher scents are a steal.

cinnakitty
cinnakitty

I don't smell what is suggested by the notes.
At all.
Opens up with a huge sweet blast of raspberry and then sandalwood reminiscent of Gucci Rush for men. Great.
Then it changes and vacillates between this lovely sandalwood and a gross daisy smell. It can't make its mind up.
For the life of me I do not find rose here. I have a mini bottle and I am pretty sure I will give it another go but I cannot see finishing it. If I want rose I would tend toward something by JHAG or wear Stella Nude. A shame really as it could have been great.

ParfumAmour
ParfumAmour

This is nice, sweet, fades gently. A soft, spicy floral overall. I like it, I don't love it. It's fairly inoffensive. I wouldn't spend much money on it, and would rarely wear it.

raiza1990
raiza1990

This is a nice perfume, but that´s it for me.
The opening is a sweet light woody rosy smell with a hint of green and citrus coming from the bergamot and it continues so later on, just the bergamot disappears.
Thank God i can not detect any patchouli on this one.
Sillage is not that great and i bet longevity isn´t too.
I think Yves Rocher play way too safe with it´s perfumes. Every one i tried is so innoffensive. yes, this one is pleasant, but nothing to fall in love with.

camillann
camillann

This is my new favorite! Makes people ask me what I´m wearing and say I smell wonderful. It is like roses in a damp forest a early morning in late summer - spicy and comforting. A true love for me.

loveperfumes
loveperfumes

My mom's friend, in her 60s, is a poet and red-haired extravagant bright woman. Yesterday she won in the contest and took the two prizes including the main one. And right to cut the story short she wore this perfume and it smelled bright with its own personality. She joined us after the party and smelled like grand lady, made 10 (!) spritz 7 hours ago. On me fresh spritz is nothing special though, clothes from the drawer perfumed yesterday smell better. So it is all individual!

mi-jo.sayegh
mi-jo.sayegh

I just received this in a swap. I had tested it a few times on paper and thought it was a nice floral for people who may not normally like florals.
Today I am wearing it on my hand, and this is a wonderful spicy floral for cold weather. It is sweet, but really the spice and wood balances the sweetness well (I am not a huge fan of overly sweet perfume)

I am impressed, I love the quality of Yves Rocher products but usually find them all a little too light for me, this lasts and my daughter described it was "yummy flowers"
I am not a big fan of rose, but this rose is nice, it reminds me more of a rosewood note than rose itself, like in Ombre Rose, I see people calling it green , but I get no green from it.

I guess I can see the relation to Flowerbomb, but there is something in Flowerbomb that turns me off, I think the patchouli in Flowerbomb is badly done (no one hate me please) I think it is just too sweet for a floral perfume, this is spicier and to my nose much more natural.
I will certainly ask for another bottle when this runs out.
Flowerbomb makes me feel too girly, this is more womanly to my nose, I love it.

Edit: My skin eats perfume and the sillage on this is great, I am rather shocked actually. I can smell it every time I wave my hand around.

Edit: After several hours of wearing this, the dry down is still quite strong but smells very much of a soft tuberose !!

I am thinking this may be the mix of Amyris, Benzoin , and pepper, but that is just a guess as I have very little experience with Amyris.

I would have said this is a pretty safe blind buy, but the fact that this turns very white floral on me makes me rethink that, I adore tuberose myself so this is perfect for me, but it may not be everyones cup of tea.

Lilii

I just opened the box, First impression:The box smells like a spicier So Elixir which is like a dream comes true, It also smells a little masculine and classic, which I also as a fan of unisex perfumes, find absolutely attractive.The bottle looks very pretty and original. On my skin unfortunately it smells like a completely different perfume! it smells like very sweet milk chocolate and vanilla which is not bad but I hate the fact that I only get vanilla and sweetness from almost every sigle perfume that I wear. I prefer to smell it from the very bottle. I will complete my review after wearing it for sometime.

P.S (12 hours later) I think I am falling in love...

shellapoo
shellapoo

I really expected to like this one because I love all things rose and have enjoyed several scents by Yves Rocher in the past. To my nose, this is mostly spicy, but unfortunately not in a pleasant way. The pepper was way too prominent and gave me an instant headache. This pepper note really reminded me of Avon's Treselle. This is perhaps a bit dirty, almost musty smelling, and not floral at all. A definite not-for-me. Sadness.

ETA...This did have pretty good longevity for me - approximately 6 hours and the sillage was moderate as well. So If you like this scent, those details may let you enjoy it even more. Cheers!

geur
geur

Excelente, excellent, excelent, spicy but balanced and soooooooooooo very good. Lasts long, compliments every time I wear this lovely perfume. Highly recommended!
Love it !

victoria.mei1992
victoria.mei1992

Maybe a little bit too spicy, wouldn't buy it but I like it. Would wear it as a gift.

bjkeough
bjkeough

lala-jaenner, "What does an 'Old Lady' Rose smell like? I find this not to my liking, it seems very unpleasant when describing a Rose~Please clarify this for me. Have a good time smelling your Roses, to me they smell beautiful."

lala-jaenner
lala-jaenner

It's a strong and fresh rose, not an old-lady rose, and lasts forever and ever.

A good perfume for work, won't annoy anyone -rose is always polite- but will be there, unchanged, the whole day, and even longer. It has no dry down, forever stays the same.
If it doesn't sound poetic, it's because it's not: if you're looking for poetry try something else but if you need a practical perfume, which does its job (making you smell nice a whole day) this one is for you.

If you like Bvlgari Rose Essentielle but you don't want to spend the money, try this one.

I tried this new YR and I was glad that I did.
Only a few years ago I would have not taken this type into consideration. Too chemical and screechy in the opening like almost every YR, it needs time to find its way on skin. Then it becomes a weird but pleasant scent. Rose and woods, but there is something different and unusual that I cannot put my finger on. Something that makes it different.
It makes a pretty daytime perfume.

Sniezel
Sniezel

Quelques Notes d'Amour to me smells a bit like Comme une Evidence by Yves Rocher, which I really don't like. This one I strangely do like, it just seems a bit more well-rounded and original to me. I believe it's the benzoin that makes this perfume stand out a bit more. It's not really my kind of juice but I still enjoy wearing it sometimes.. When I go grocery shopping or whatever. I would never wear Quelques Notes on a night out.

happykitty
happykitty

I hate it with passion. It's a headache-inducing type of sweet, cloying scent...

enigmaticessence
enigmaticessence

I see a resemblance in most of Yves Rocher fragrance: a fruitiness/orange blossom and certain level of patchouli. Envisioning colors, some have a creative, almost 'purple' smell. ( Not this one.) Fresh/spicy, adoring but modern, and Exciting.

Most of the time my skin reacts badly to this, with the woods shrieking, etc., as with Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle. But, this one behaves so well on skin I found myself wishing it would suit my style. It may be the modern, sweet rose that I love which keeps this from going sour.

Slightly powdery and rich from the benzoin. The kind of sweetness - reminding me vaguely of orange blossom - probably comes from the rose, but is equaled in strength by the green patchouli.

Excellent sillage and longevity. The bottle reflects the fragrance perfectly.

Quarantine
Quarantine

I didn't expect much from this because rose is not a note I usually enjoy in perfumes, but to my surprise I really like this. The rose is soft, authentic and gentle, and mingles beautifully with the soft patchouli and hint of benzoin. The subtle spiciness picks it up a little and prevents it from being too boring. This is the only rose based perfume I find myself able to wear and enjoy.

sweefa
sweefa

The first 30 minutes I smell a lovely powderish and fresh rose scent that made me think about ordering a bottle. But then it got weird. And weirder. It ended smelling like this: A person who has not showered in several hot summer weeks and has not changed clothes either tries to cover the smell with very sweet and cloying synthetic red berry syrup. Sadly longevity and sillage are above average. Especially on fabric it wont leave until you wash it. I really don't wanna smell this on me or on others. I can't remember that I ever disliked a Rocher fragrance that much.
So better not blindbuy this. As you see it works for some but you never know if you're a lucky one.
Edit: I keep smelling this on people and I'm always like "Omg why?" I really don't want to offend anyone just pls keep in mind that it smells really rotten to some of us. Just in case you're looking for a safe choice - this isn't one.

kristine.rutule
kristine.rutule

It remainds me Ode à l'amour Yves Rocher for women. That was my favourite fragrances. And now these are too.

mirrorghost
mirrorghost

this has that modern/strong/in your face/synethic/chemical thing going on, especially at first. it does get slightly subtler and more rosy, but still remains pretty strong. something in this seems fruity to me, it smells like black currants i think. this is more of a youthful fruity floral with gourmand hints than anything. not for me.

t4x3
t4x3

Just like a new romance, this is a perfume where you need to wait to see what develops. I was about to write it off as pretty, but bland when it completely opened up on my skin turning into a gorgeous fingertip veil of soft rose, wood, and pepper. After about an hour the fizz of the bergamot fades away to be replaced by a cozy, warm base. A very lovely offering by Yves Rocher in a bottle worthy of the scent.

schil
schil

Yes i thouht that too Looks promising!.
I find the beginning not so my taste: a bit old women perfume. the longevity is very long.
The stay is long and yummy.But an grownup smell.
And than it comes.this is on paper.(on the skin reed what the others write)
I don't know what it is but i can notice that all Yves Rocher perfumes are have something the same.
Ach He is not alone.

insolence
insolence

In the opening notes, Quelques Notes reminded me of So elixir edp, but while the latter is quite luminous, Quelques dries down to a very cozy soft powdery scent. This is not something you would expect from a classic rose patchouli combo. It's not a sultry rose - I can smell a soft gourmand note, something like cocoa powder (guaiac and rose combined?). Oh, wait! I had a shower gel from Yves ROcher several years ago, "Orange and Chocolate" from Fruits de Noel collection. Quelques Notes d'Amour has the same Christmas feel, it's a warm and cozy scent and smells delicious. Although I can't detect neither oranges nor chocolate in this composition, I'd say it smells like more powdery and feminine version of Orange and Chocolate. Must be that cocoa powder smell that's quite strong on my skin

P.S. I don't know, Yves... Nothing to write home about. When I was a kid I found a bottle of Ispahan (70's edition) at home and although I didn't love it (hey, I was 5) I still remember its scent it was that unique. So, why don't you stop making these boring perfumes that can easily remind you of YR bath line products and give us something really outstanding? Because I know you can!

Karineabdel
Karineabdel

Very rose at begining, powdery in the middle and then, very patchouli (mix with something else?) as a drydown. For woman who assume their perfume.

wayway2hotinaz
wayway2hotinaz

So very very vanilla (benzoin) on me!! Woody vanilla with only a subtle rose. Way overpowering at first spray, but I did enjoy the pink pepper. I love vanilla, just feels like it should be a candle, not worn. I'm sure I'll wear it again, just not sure the proper occasion, and I'm in a warm climate. And the bottle is beautiful....it will always be special to me as my husband just brought it home from Paris. (note: When asking my 8 year old daughter what it smelled like, she said Roses.)

LuluCoconut
LuluCoconut

Quelques notes d'amour is a very enjoyable, rosy woody fragrance. I like the peppery beginning and the leathery facets of the wood. The rose is not old-fashioned and the pacthouli is not of the "dirty" type. The entire thing is rounded by a delicate degree of sweetness, ending in more woody vanilla than floral territory. (If you've tried YR's mono-note vanillas, you'll recognise it right away!) There is something dark in there that reminds me of sweetened black tea and I love it. While sillage is average, the fragrance lasts very long, leaving a pleasant fluffy, woody and powdery trail on clothes. Dare I say, a signature-worthy drydown, if you like soft orientals.
Especially enjoyable in fall and winter, as it is a warm fragrance. I do think that it is a step ahead from Evidence and its many (boring) rose/patchouli reincarnations and the somewhat chemical Moment de Bonheur. And for the price it is a great bargain. The bottle looks well and I like the juice, but not enough for a purchase yet. Perhaps more testing would allow me to do Quelques Notes d'Amour better justice. The scented handkerchief testers are a great idea of YR's for a partial impression of the fragrance, as one could go easier than with a liquid sample. Nevertheless they skip almost all the peppery and deeper notes.
Somewhat similar to: YSL Elle (which is spicier), Givenchy Play (which is much sweeter)

StellaDiverFlynn
StellaDiverFlynn

Yves Rocher Quelques Notes d'Amour is a delicious love letter of red rose, with a creamy undertone of benzoin, guaiac wood and clean patchouli. There is also a tart edge of rose which balances the sweet creaminess nicely.

The sillage is moderate to soft, and the longevity is around 10 hours. I do kind of get the Flowerbomb comparison, as both share the creamy praline-like note, although Quelques Notes d'Amour is tamer, more friendly and with a more pronounced rose. It's a nice addition to Yves Rocher line next to other lighter roses, such as Comme une Evidence and Moment de Bonheur. Not very original, but if you happen to be interested in a slightly gourmand rose, it may be a relatively affordable option.

lister
lister

This is a nice warm,sensual newbie from YR.Upon application-the first thought that comes to my mind: it has a distinct similarity with "So Elixir" line of scents from YR,which were introduced sometime around 2012.Specifically,it reminds of So Elixir Purple- a nice creamy scent with a touch of tuberose.
Overall,the scent is very cozy,longevity and projection are great in comparison to other YR scents; notes: rose- very subtle,not the basic rose oil and not very loud (which is a good thing),patchouli,rose pepper are in nice proportion and there's no any sign of synthetic smell to it.Woodsy accord and benzoin are my favorites in this fragrance,in mix with rose notes they give a vibe of an old classic perfume.
The dry-down is quite pleasant as well,powdery:very feminine and sensual.

valentina.cogotti
valentina.cogotti

I am a huge fan of Yves Rocher but I never actually loved any of their perfumes. But it seems I finally found the right YR perfumes: I ADORE this! By smelling it from the bottle I thought it smelt a little bit like an old women perfume, but as I tried it on me, I was amazed. The scent is original, elegant, perfect for day and night and in many occasions. I can smell the rose quite well so as bergamot and a spicy note given by the red pepper.
It is not a strong perfume thought and I need to re-spray it throughout the day.
Anyway, some people did stopp me asking which perfume I was wearing! ♥

Rux2589
Rux2589

Overwhelming. The quality-price ratio seems pretty good to me, but I wouldn't wear this perfume unless I wanted to intoxicate someone.
I did like it enough to buy the body lotion, though.

Orquidea

O read some of the reviews. I cannot detect any similarity with Flowerbomb. I dislike Flowerbomb since to me it smells synthetic and sticky. Quelques Note however on me smells flowery woodsy and reminds me of roses in a dark forest.
Again, tastes and impressions are so different :)

Orquidea

Love, love, love! I just received my Q N d A bottle and tried it today. And I am amazed by this scent. A deep rose scent with woodsy notes that gets creamy and involves me in a coat of warmth and cosiness.
For a moment I thought it will turn into one of those oud roses (which I love) but are so much around these days. But no, the woody note is different, softer, warmer more feminine. I do not detect gourmand notes at all, if they are there then well involved into the rose and wood.
To me a great scent for autumn which is starting here right now or winter. I will wear both during the day or night. I personally would classify it as a more grown up rose scent made with much love!

Obviously, all very subjective thoughts...

Malene
Malene

A warm and cozy fragrance great for autumn and winter. It is a perfect combination of both warm and clean – not another sickly sweet gourmand. It is true that it is very similar to good old Voice - a scent that I have missed for years. The bottle is also a real treasure. Great price and great quality.

YoLin
YoLin

Since this is a recently launched scent by Yves Rocher I understand that people would like a sort of review on this.
The quality of this perfume is not great, since the price is not high too. There's a lot of alcohol when you spray it on (an Yves Rocher thingy I guess...) and it lasts for max. 3 hours. However, it does have an okay smell to it. It reminds me of a softer version of Lancome Hypnose Senses, with its soapiness.
For me it was a blind buy, and I really believe you won't regret yours. It's just that Yves Rocher perfumes don't seem really suitable to wear a full day, since they wear off extremely fast.

lilou
lilou

Beautiful job ! Finally Yves Rocher launches a new and original fragrance. It's been a long time I waited for a real new feminine fragrance (since So Elixir), and not all these Comme une Evidence flankers or Moment de Bonheur...which are "déjà vu".
High quality, sophisticated, delicate. Rose, pink pepper and wood are very present. It comes to a sugary sweet rose, warm and dreamy.
A new classic for Yves Rocher !
Very good lasting power, wonderful bottle and perfect name.

matty64
matty64

I'm in love with the bottle design, very nice.

Miffy8900
Miffy8900

To me it feels like a weird combination of Viktor & Rolf's Flowerbomb, and a some kind of newer ''vintage'' fragrance, like, for instance, those from Tocca. I kinda like it, but it is not my favorite (personally, I'm a gourmand lover!). It projects very well - it is very potent - and lasts forever.

Bottle and package is cute.

zymryte.shaqiri

Defenitly afer a short time bekame this fragrance a note from unsweet notes by magie noire lancome. I think it´s dhe gujakwood and patchouli. it´snot very sweet to me. only the open is sweet but this sweetnes getin away and bring´s a mistic aura.

spinderella
spinderella

Lovely soft, warm and slightly sweet scent. Much better wearable than the usual gourmand perfumes, they tend to smell like a sweetshop or a popcorn stand, but not this one.
This is a perfume to wear for yourself, just as a little treat. Someone called it a shy perfume, and I can understand that, it is not overpowering. Absolutely one to try (especially since there are a lot of mixed reviews here. Probably because a lot of it depends on your skinchemistry)!

Grodanmimmi
Grodanmimmi

Sweet, sexy floral with a hint of spice. Lovely fragrance from yves rocher, a bit heavier than their usual stuff. Not that pricy either, a good buy in my opinion. 10/10

Also i was reminded of lancome miracle when i smelled this, probably on account of the pepper note :)

moniote
moniote

FLOWERBOMB hits again ! ...now It is Yves Rocher s turn to try !

Drybleeder
Drybleeder

I consider Yves Rocher to be one of the best producers of affordable perfumes with top notch quality (well, pretty close at least). Therefore I'm always interested in new creations and bought a sample bottle of Quelques.

This is a blend of brittle roses leaned against a background of crisp patchouli and warm woods. It's endearing and likeable, but perhaps not as romantic as it aims to be. That aside, it's a great companion for bright and beautiful autumn days.

It's certainly non offensive and has a very pleasant dry down, suitable for everyday use. Longevity's good, sillage very modest, almost shy like. Overall a fine buy if you enjoy fragile orientals.

Babygia
Babygia

Fluffy,playful,light sweet and unbelievable cute !
Powdery rose,some chocolatey- powdery dry and light "hearted" !
For me the best Rocher frag since a long time...
I can` compare this one to any other fragrance,it stands very good for itself and has no need for comparisons.
Give them a try.It has stuff to be a new classic,it is really far from last years boring and random Y.R. releases !

zymryte.shaqiri

Quelques Notes d´amour remindes me a way of venezia eau de toillete very sweet and fine!

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

Beautiful, woody, floral - something that I missed since "Voice" disappeared! Smells wonderful on me, I'm looking forward to autumn because of this one:)

Jola 72
Jola 72

Very strange one...The name of perfume is absolutely wrong,in my opinion.The opening is harsh and almost unpleasant.Some mix of Magie Noire and Poison in a bad way,...Earthy green note stays for a long time,some of hours,very strong one.Sickening me,actually.This is nothing to do with a romance or passion or love.More of man perfume.I can feel a bitter taste of this in my mouth,can not imagine my loving person smelling like this,Horror of perfumes ...

Bring back some of discounted Beauties,Yves Rocher,please...

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

I bought the very cute and tiny 5 ml bottle.

To me it smells like melting plastic, plus a rather nice green, fresh rose.

This plastic note seems to be in every other perfume today, what is that?! Is it chemicals? I can`t stand it.

Killercolours
Killercolours

A strong scent with fizzy pink rose and clean patch, cute! The first thing that came to mind was Flowerbomb. I looked the perfumer up and of course it's Domitille Bertier who stands behind both fragrances. Hello little wallet friendly cousin!

I would have wanted a darker rose, it's a bit too clean and kind for my taste. No need for a blackened hardcore rose (even though I would have preferred it, not gonna lie!) but at least give me a bright red one that gives it some velvety body.

A few more notes d'amour and less notes d'laundry and I would have adored it, now it's more of a guilty pleasure. But look it up if you're a hardcore Flowerbomb fan.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Rocher Quelques Notes d’Amour fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Yves Rocher Quelques Notes d’Amour, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Quelques Notes d’Amour by Yves Rocher. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Quelques Notes d’Amour by Yves Rocher represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.