Designers » T-Z » Chypre Floral « Groups

Secrets d’Essences Iris Noir Eau Fraiche Yves Rocher for women

Secrets d’Essences Iris Noir Eau Fraiche Yves Rocher for women
dislike

Secrets d’Essences Iris Noir Eau Fraiche is a fresher reinterpretation of fragrance Iris Noir, which gives us a fresh bouquet of iris flowers. Top notes encompass bergamot and mandarin, along with pink pepper. A heart is comprised of ambrette seed, along with iris, which leaves a woody, powdery veil. A base incorporates patchouli and tonka. The fragrance will be available from April 2009, in amount of 75ml.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Pink Pepper

Ambrette (Musk Mallow) iris

Patchouli Tonka Bean

Iris Noir

Secrets d’Essences Iris Noir Eau Fraiche Fragrance Reviews

Sofy888
Sofy888

This rich, deep, alluring, intriguing, mysterious Iris perfume.
Has its own character, noble sound and excellent resistance. Fragrance is designed for a strong, powerful woman.
Perfume is more suitable for the evening, but you can wear it during the day, it is best revealed in the cold autumn and winter.

Nelken
Nelken

Way too fruity to be "noir".
And iris is not one of the prominent notes.
Which doesn't mean I don't like it. Very uplifting and refreshing but not too casual; it has become one of my go-to fragrances, easy to wear and versatile.
I am not sure but it seems like its days are numbered, since it is not available on the YR internet site anymore.It is still possible to find it in my nearest YR shop though.

petravesna
petravesna

Firstly, I bought a shower gel which I love. It smells like a spring - fresh, wet, grassy with a hint of flower, so I decided to buy a EDP version. I am dissapointed. It has lost freshness and gain more sweetness which bothers me and the longevity is very dissappointing unless applied 4-5 times a day.

sweefa
sweefa

I have the EDP Iris Noir and like it a lot but don't use very often cause I find it to elegant and special for everyday wear. Also it's better for the cold seasons I think. Now I checked the Eau Fraiche and was quite surprised how similar but different it is the same time.
Feels fresher but spicy and sparkling too. It's more vivid than the calm EDP. In a young and modern way sophisticated and individuel. Still powerful and lasting though it's an EDT. Want it!

Some month later in winter:
I have it now and like it very much. There's such an elegant blackberry note in it. It's crisp, light and clear but so beautiful "blue coloured" the same time and really elegant. Love it!

Halvah
Halvah

I don't know Iris Noir EDP (yet) but I'm absolutely in love with this EDT version! It's a bright, modern chypre-floral with excellent lasting power, perfect for summer. It makes me smile whenever I smell this. Very feminine indeed and soft, it won't give you a headache in my opinion....

guest_Bernie
guest_Bernie

next to Ispahan, this is number 2 on my favourite list.

rosered
rosered

I like it but it can be a bit overpowering , one spray is all you need , lest you get a headache from the powerfully strong ''flowery'' vibe you can actualy smell the iris note at first , it has staying power
many have complimented this Iris Noir
when wearing it
I prefer the Rose Absolute
of the three I have bought so far
yet to try the newest Jasmine from Yves Rocher

Jess6691
Jess6691

Something is a little too tangy here for me—the mandarin or bergamot?

I need to put this one aside and perhaps try it early in the morning when I'm not covered with a days worth of sweat.

Secrets d’Essences Iris Noir Eau Fraiche by Yves Rocher 3.92 out of 5 based on 66 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Rocher Secrets d’Essences Iris Noir Eau Fraiche fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Yves Rocher Secrets d’Essences Iris Noir Eau Fraiche, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Secrets d’Essences Iris Noir Eau Fraiche by Yves Rocher. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Secrets d’Essences Iris Noir Eau Fraiche by Yves Rocher represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Rocher Iris Noir Yves Rocher Voile d'Ambre Yves Rocher Vanille Noire Yves Rocher Rose Absolue Yves Rocher Tendre Jasmin Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence Yves Rocher Secret d`Essences Neroli Christian Dior Dolce Vita Estée Lauder Sensuous Noir Yves Rocher Moment de Bonheur Hermes Eau des Merveilles Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Guerlain Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial L'Eau Cacharel LouLou Yves Rocher Lilas Mauve Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Prada Prada (Amber) Yves Rocher Neonatura Cocoon Yves Rocher Pur Desir de Lilas