Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Tendre Jasmin Yves Rocher for women

Tendre Jasmin Yves Rocher for women
dislike

yellow floral
Tendre Jasmin Yves Rocher for women Pictures Tendre Jasmin Yves Rocher for women Pictures Tendre Jasmin Yves Rocher for women Pictures Tendre Jasmin Yves Rocher for women Pictures Tendre Jasmin Yves Rocher for women Pictures Tendre Jasmin Yves Rocher for women Pictures

After fragrant trio Iris Noir,Voile d`Ambre and Rose Absolue, new, gentle perfume Tendre Jasmin arrives on the market in a flacon of the same shape as its antecedent and is an addition to the Secret d'Essencies collection.

The fragrance wins you over with Grandiflorum jasmine, mandarin and citruses essential oil in top notes adding jasmine Madurai absolute (characteristic sort from India), which fondles orange blossom in a heart. Base notes introduce jasmine Sambac absolute and mimose absolute. The perfume was created by Jacques Cavallier and it is available as 50ml edp. Tendre Jasmin has been present on the market since September 2008.

Jasmine Mandarin Orange Lemon

Lovingly by Bruce Willis

Tendre Jasmin Fragrance Reviews

Wathgwen
Wathgwen

Mine doesn't smell like anything! A barest whiff is detectable, and what's there is a solid, natural jasmine but with the indolic elements softened. Citrus is there too. It's a shame it's so weak, because this could otherwise be a great scent.

darius.ryde
darius.ryde

I tried this juice today and I rhink if dior j'adore and tommy hilfiger tommy girl had a child, it would call tendre jasmin :)

I'd expected a light, summer frag but it's moderate and I'm into vanilla and oriental frags so it's a no for me, too much white flowery and no vanilla :/

LuluCoconut
LuluCoconut

A timeless, nostalgic jasmine perfume, that will brace you gently in its soft white notes. The opening is a bit sharp and there are some indolic notes and a bit of an Anais Anais vibe for sure, but this is overall a gentle jasmine, as the name aptly states. In the middle there is a touch of aquatic while the dry down is warmer, reminding me somehow of YR's discontinued ylan ylang shower gel (a wonderful one, bring it back!). I like it quite a bit.

Leah lilly
Leah lilly

Oh ♡♡♡♡ I love this scent. It smells exactly like Valentina Acqua Floreale by Valantino and Michael kors glam jasmine . Nice and sophisticated scent, it's my second favourite from Secrets d’Essences edition , sillage and longevity are moderated almost 6 hours ♡♡

loonad
loonad

this is my 2nd time purchasing this perfume.this is to me the poor man's jasmine.i personally love it and find it addictive.i wear it mostly after my shower and just love the watery notes that i detect from this scent.unfortunately it does not last long and so i'm quickly running out of it. but at around 10 usd at the y r shops i can afford to repurchase.

Edit: in the march promos the 30ml bottle of tendre jasmin is at $10.i plan on purchasing 2 bottles..

Nikkafragrance
Nikkafragrance

A lovely fragrance with a lovely name! It fits perfectly! The main accord is very well balanced between jasmine and mimosa. Tendre Jasmine reminds me of my beloved Voile de jasmine by Bvlgari, which is also based mainly on jasmine and mimosa. Sillage and longevity of TD is very nice too. It's a beautiful veil of flowers without being cloying and overpowering. Perfect for romantic dates in cool spring evenings.

Corinne39
Corinne39

I had been looking for something "Jasminey" for ages and had nearly bought Jennifer Aniston for my jasmine hit..but then I received a mini of this in a swap and my search ended right there. This is total jasmine, like walking through a garden full of it straight after it's rained. It's quite powerful to start but calms down and sits quite close to the skin..there's also something a bit "dirty" about it (which I actually like) but then I guess that's just the nature of Jasmine!

16/01/16
Just treated myself to a 30ml bottle direct from Yves Rocher online, reduced from £34 to £17.50... would have been rude not to!

Hildegerd
Hildegerd

Smells exactly like Nina Ricci's Love in Paris.

Majda16
Majda16

This is a nice perfume, but not a "wow" perfume, in my opinion. Obviously, smells like jasmine, and I like to wear in in autumn and spring and especially on rainy days. Longevity is medium and silage also. It's quite good for office wear or just everyday stuff. A good floral perfume, but too ordinary.

katyas

Who would have ever thought that there could be an up side to chemotherapy! It turns out to have changed my body chemistry to where I can wear jasmine, which used to smell like rotting flowers on me. A lovely and soft floral.

snow_white
snow_white

This smells almost exactly like glam jasmine by michael kors :) I really like it, but glam jasmine is also one of my favorite scents. It's gentle, and I really enjoy it. Though I do have a backup of glam jasmine, so I don't see myself purchasing a full bottle of this soon. But it's worth a try if you like jasmine in general.

anessa
anessa

A non-light Luminous Jasmine Delight. I had first tried out the tissue sample and then bought a fb, and I'm glad I did so. On the tissue, a jasmin burst literally hit my nose; I didn't find too unpleasant. After a while though, it became too cloying and headache-inducing, and my disappointment turned to horror when it literally stayed about 10h on my skin where I dabbed the tissue at just very lightly; a staying power I am not used to from other YR fragrances.
So why then did I dare a fb still? I can't explain it but for my love for jasmin, and the fact that a tissue sample is a different cup of tea than sprayed on skin. I decided to follow the adventurous wayfaring of this scent - and I arrived at a white garden with shining flowers. On my skin, a straightfoward and elegant, feminine jasmin with a tiny bit of fruit, stays quite for few hours, leaving a pale mimosa at the very very end.
Longevity is impressive, too. One very light spritz I meant as a test, and I went through a dinner which included beef steak with garnish and spices, which all in all was a strong smell - that kind where you think your hair and your clothes will surely have absorbed this for the rest of the day unless you take a shower. Couple of hours later when I was back in my room, I noticed something very delicate wafting from somewhere, and it was Tendre Jasmin greeting me, survivng all the dinner.

nacre85
nacre85

Very nice & long lasting... I just fell in love with this scent and wearing it everyday. <3 This one is definitely the best of Yves Rocher perfume products.

Lilium86
Lilium86

Umh... I don't know...

This perfume is nice but I don't find it so interesting to buy it.
I love jasmine flowers, it evokes warm summer night walking through some beautiful gardens in my city...
I have "A la nuit" and I consider that scent the pure soul of this beautiful flower.

Tender jasmine is the day version of A la nuit, it's sublte and light and no intrusive at all

I suggest Tender jasmine if you need a delicate and gentle perfume and A la nuit if you are looking for true powerful jasmine scent

etternax
etternax

This is what I call a safe jasmine scent. When you first spray it, you only smell fresh jasmine bursting with energy then softly introduces some zesty citrus aroma accompanying the jasmine. I personally wear it in the Autumn or Spring when the weather is crisp and a bit chilly and I want something that falls into the same category as Dior Pure Poison; not that they smell similar, but because they both have this jasmine spirit!

Very safe and comfortable to wear outside or in an office with good projection (1 foot) and longevity (6 hours), and the scent itself is really pleasant :)

i'm obssessed this one smells just like sexy jasminy

i'm obssessed this one smells just like sexy jasminy

Marie C Sim
Marie C Sim

This perfume smells really sexy but at the same time the sillage is not really big. It is very flowery, if you like Jasmine. It will be love at first sniff.
I tend to layer the shower gel, lotion and perfume to give it more staying power. I also love to layer it with my favorite perfumes to give it more jasmine.
A great buy :) :) :)

Ahlamsarah
Ahlamsarah

After hesitation between YR tendre jasmin & neroli, my choice fall on this after testing them side to side. Tendre jasmin reminded directly of a familiar perfume which is CK BEAUTY, it's not only a pure jasmine, but a beautiful combination of the latter with mimosa & citrus, and it smells really expensive in comparison to the price, I'm in love ❤️

picasso_x
picasso_x

Beautiful jasmine romantic and elegant perfume. Clean and soft but not weak very charming lady. Good long last good sillage and good quality. Best one from YVES ROCHER

gordbrad
gordbrad

a 'real' jasmine--glowy, radiant, soft, long-lasting. not too indolic--very calm and sweet but not boring. smelling this next to most drugstore/celebrity jasmines [i.e., the Jennifer Aniston jasmine, which at all stages smells like bathroom cleaner] has the effect of making the latter smell really very bad by comparison. One of my favourite jasmines alongside Lust by Lush.

IsabelAlice
IsabelAlice

Extremely beautiful, warm and embracing jasmine scent. Very friendly, calm (yet assertive), bright and clean. Somehow I notice the mimosa as a tenderly oily note, a sweet oily beach-like scent - it may relate to the coconut scent some fragranticans feel in it.
Sillage moderate to soft, wears close to skin on cool days, blooming fully on warm ones. Nice lasting power, moderate to long.

MissZaros
MissZaros

I don't know if it's just me but I smell COCONUT in this fragrance! Especially on my clothes after I wore it...

fuzzybutt59
fuzzybutt59

One of the prettiest Jasmine fragrances I have ever tried.Soft,slightly green like Hyacinth.
This has none of the harsh,aggresive notes (e.g. Rifat Ozbek)and would suit the young and young at heart.
The matching body products are especially good too.

greenelf
greenelf

I love, love love Jasmine--all kinds of jasmine from all parts of the world! I must have over a dozen different Jasmin fragrances, from Perfumer's Workshop's heavy, rich night blooming type, to the original Tuvache's Jungle Jasmin, Floris's classic Jasmine, to hippie jasmine oils, to Love's Musky Jasmine flower--which is what this Yves Rocher scent reminds me of. This is about as soft and subtle a jasmine as I have ever smelled--the citrus notes brighten it and the minosa softens and greens it. This is a possibly work appropriate Jasmine--which my Perfumer's Workshop one is NOT! That one is heavy and lushly sweet and seductive. I love it--but not for an office. Like gardenia, another rich, sweet warm weather flower scent, Jasmine is powerful and should be approached with caution--and this scent is elegant, soft and ladylike. Perhaps it is not as long lasting as some of the others, but sometimes that is just what you want!

chimidoro
chimidoro

Pretty "bog standard" springtime scent for a walk in the park or a tea party.

I like this when I first apply it, but overall I find it to be too weak, too citrus and too sweet for my tastes. Very feminine, but not womanly enough for me.

If I could kick the ever present mandarin orange out of the mix, I'd probably like it a bit more. But as it stands, I find it too plain and just too typical of (modern) "Yves Rocher" in the drydown.
The overly sweet citrus side of it is a big turn-off for me; it's just too fresh and fleeting, not befitting my character. It feels to me like the kind of scent one might fragrance their hankies with.
I personally don't feel that it has a place in my fragrance collection. It's really not daring enough and it lacks character when compared to the many other jasmine dominant scents that are so readily available, in abundance, at the moment.
I recently bought a lovely jasmine scent (oil) by Al-Rehab, called "White Full", it cost only £3 and I think it's a million times nicer than this. It's a long lasting, non-indolic, pink-bubblegum-esque, warm, sweetened jasmine. And did I mention that it only cost £3?

Yves Rocher's Tendre Jasmine lasts for around 3 hours on my skin and it projects to arm's length.
Nothing screechy, not powdery, and only slightly indolic.
If you can get it "free with purchase" or on a good deal from Yves Rocher, then it's a pretty good gamble to take if you're looking for a simple, feminine, zesty jasmine.
There's really not much depth to it, but it is fresh, breezy, clean and pleasant to wear on a sunny day.

sempervirens
sempervirens

This jasmine is indeed tender, if you expect "Alien-like" jasmine, you'll be disappointed. The fragrance is quite simple, only a hint of citruses in the top notes (but rather green/bitter accords) and then almost solely jasmine. Clean and elegant, I see it as daytime fragrance, and suitable for many occasions, also more formal ones like family gatherings, weddings and such.
Longevity is not great but the scent lasts about 4-5 hours. Sillage is moderate.

amnalenajasmine
amnalenajasmine

In a country far away, I often passed a house overgrown with jasmine. The street was hot and dusty, with pungent odours of cars, donkeys and sweat. Vague trails of jasmine shot through this cacaphony of scents like a reminder of paradise. When I came across Tendre Jasmin, I travelled in time and space directly back to this street.

Tendre Jasmin is to me a very natural sweet jasmine, mixing harmoniously with mimosa. The citrus notes are subdued, merely highlighting the jasmine.Despite the fact that I immediately loved the fragrance, I hesitated to buy it: Only a few minutes after I had sprayed it on my wrist, I could no longer notice any remaining scent. At the same time, my husband kept sniffing me, swearing that Tendre Jasmin was still there and he adored it.

After a couple of days, I thought my relationship with Tendre Jasmin was doomed: The fragrance was indeed a fickle beauty, disappearing without a trace after a few minutes. I then came across a blog article through a thread here on Fragrantica, as a response to someone who struggled with brief longevity of fragrances.

Inspired by the advice to put a piece of perfumed cotton in the cleavage, I decided simply to spray Tendre Jasmin on my bra. A miracle happened: Ten hours after application, I was still walking in a small cloud of jasmine! I should add that this method has a disadvantage: The temptation to start sniffing your own cleavage may lead to non-ladylike behaviour!

messier42
messier42

This is a really pretty jasmine! I'm normally partial to a mood lifting, invigorating crisp green jasmine but this is more gentle and luminous. It still has that mood lifting quality of fresh, dewy spring flowers though. It's very gentle and natural... I'm really surprised by yves rocher! I remember my mums little collection, that inspired me to try it. I'm glad I did because the prices are awesome and fragrances are clearly made with good quality stuff! Bottles are not flimsy either.

Ioli19
Ioli19

Beautiful, tender, fresh jasmine, ideal for spring, light and utterly inoffensive . Not cloying nor intrusive, however it disappears in 30 minutes flat! So disappointed! So annoyed really, real shame!

Lovely scent! At first it is very fresh, alluring jasmine, perfect for sunny weather. A bit later, it is typical jasmine (single jasmine middle note must be correct, I think), but it is quite tender, as the name says! Ha ha, endurable for everyone, I think. Base notes are a bit sweeter due to mimose.
All in all, very interesting, soft jasmine fragrance.

agentj
agentj

I really want to like...no, I want to love, Jasmine. I recently bought the small sizes of these essences - Neroli, Tendre Jasmine, Voile d'Ambre, and Rose Absolute. I put the jasmine on about an hour ago, and it's making me nauseous. I am an 80's girl, and though I've worn my share of loud florals, this just reminds me of them in a bad way. I will muddle through and not rinse it off, to see how it is in the morning. Several of you have said you get no jasmine, mostly mimosa. Maybe I need to sniff a mimosa perfume to compare. For now, I'm not diggin' this at all. Another one bites the dust.

rosembloom

I am wearing this at 12h14am, sleepless in St.-Gab and am charmed by the simple elegance of this beautiful floral. It brings me back to a summer day , having jasmine tea at a French Bistro while the sun warms a plate of fruit before me, sending wafts of mandarins and citrus. I am wearing a long floral dress and the scent of Tendre Jasmin lingers on it , light and airy , like the gorgeous day. Mimosas bloom close to the quaint tea-garden and their delicate scent apeases and elates me as they did when I was a child. Scents of innocence, purity, peace and joy surround me. As this floral perfume dries down, its slightly aquatic notes become more earthy. The jasmine returns, this time blooming at night with sensual and mysterious amber-like warmth. I simply love this perfume at night, to please my senses, to bring me back to the days and nights I relished wearing it. It is light yet has a sensual elegance to it and also has decent longevity though its sillage is discreet. It reminds me of Toca Bianca with the floral tea note. Enchanting! I suggest you try, Jasmine lovers!

Maybe this fragrance smells jasmine, but it's not the best jasmine in perfume world for sure. Especially, comparing with syringa (which mostly people in Russia call "jasmine" wrong) like tender jasmine like in Murmure by Van Cleef & Arpels or intensive south jasmine like in Olene by Diptyque or in Fleurs d'Oranger by Serge Lutens. But at the same time it's better, in my opinion, than like cologne green jasmine in Jasmal Creed.

It smells more like south jasmine, but very light comparing with higher mentioned fragrances. Maybe it will suit more to Alien by Thierry Mugler, Le Parfum Elie Saab south jasmine lovers. Only it's much lighter. Even it's more close to Indian Night Jasmine by The Body Shop, but still lighter, so I even would choose the second one. But I don't like this sort of jasmine in general.

So as I have better jasmine fragrances, I wouldn't buy it.

knife
knife

Can`t tell it`s much of jasmine notes
on my skin,the notes blends perfectly!
Fresh,clean and subtle.
Wonderful!!!
Yves Rocher is: Qualite and Quantite-Nothing more
Nothing Less.

CaSentBeau
CaSentBeau

This smells just as much of mimosa as of jasmine to my nose. If I close my eyes and smell my wrist I imagine myself standing in a garden of flowers just after a soft summer rain. This is a smell that I would enjoy very much in shower products. A very natural and refreshing smell of being in a garden surrounded by real flowers.

AlexandraMV
AlexandraMV

@zatenhaar: Wear it on clothes, not directly on your skin.

zatenhaar
zatenhaar

OMG this smelled so nice finally! I used to wear Ralp Lauren day in day out. It was my dayperfume. Sadly one day it didnt smell good anymore. Have been searching for 2 yrs to find a replacement. Thought I found it today Tendre Jasmine smells heavenly ! Fresh but with a nice delicate sweeteness to it not to heavy the ultimate beautifull quiet perfume. But on my skin it smell totally different a nightmare im so sad. I want to smell like this the way it comes out of the bottle. Does anybody have any suggestions. On my skin it becomes much more heavy especially the jasmine is crancked up till volume 10.

Eicher
Eicher

A "tender" jasmine fragrance. Very soft, discreet and feminine. The jasmine and the mimosa are the main notes of this fragrance with a touch of lemon. The mandarin orange is noticeable but weakly.
Unfortunately, on my skin this perfume does not last long. Maximum an hour.

I love Yves Rocher's creation and I wish this perfume would be more long lasting!

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

On me this smells like a lighter, less rosey, EDT version of J'Adore. Pleasant, feminine, good for spring.

emiana
emiana

I love it...the perfect mix mimose and jasmin...also the body lotion is fantastic!

laantjebanaantje
laantjebanaantje

This perfume is such an amazingly old fashioned thing. I love the heavy jasmine and mimosa accord. Very creamy and almost "old lady". When I smell this I get transported to a time long before I was born.
There is nothing light or happy about this perfume for me, but I love it dearly.
I am a little disappointed with the bodylotion though. It has a much lighter scent that turns quite plasticky after sitting on the skin for a while. The perfume itself, though, is gorgeous.

Znaqvi
Znaqvi

Just got my perfume in mail today...was waiting anxiously...but really disappointed... This perfume does not have any jasmin notes at all... It does not even smell any floral what so ever... Still on the lookout for perfect perfume with jasmin and jasmin notes only...

tiikelikakku
tiikelikakku

Don't know why, but I get an association of bad breath from this fragrance! Something about this is wrong, at least on me. It's not very sweet, instead it has powerful wet leaves or flowers kind of smell, like after rain. But in a musty kind of way. Not my cup of tea...

Museumgal
Museumgal

A very gentle, lovely jasmine with hints of citrus and mimose. Floral sweet without being overwhelming, a very romantic perfume. Good for a first date or a picnic outside. It is also not very strong so good for office wear, sometimes it is difficult to find a jasmine that is work safe. But this is sweet and gentle and shouldn't offend anyone. Unfortunately it does not last very long but that is the only drawback.

Sofy888
Sofy888

Perfume has excellent resistance and a beautiful train. Jasmine makes it very tender, fresh and pure feels sour apple. Suitable for daily use, it is best revealed in the cool spring season.

Linhlan
Linhlan

Tendre Jasmine is one of my favorite perfumes, I have sold out Hugo boss, Dior blooming bouquet, ps rose, Chanel allure.... But still keep this bottle for every day use. It's quite feminin, simple and long lasting on my skin. Price is quite good in comparison to quality.

Cynicalwish
Cynicalwish

I'm new to the world of white florals, that I "thought" I would dislike, just for prejudice.
Then I sampled (the mainstream and popular) Elie Saab and Serge Luten A La Nuit, and fell in love with both.
But Tendre Jasmine, even if definitely very nice smelling, it's not what I'm looking for.
Tendre Jasmin is, in fact, tender, delicate. I smell mostly mimosa and just a bit of a timid, airy jasmine.
Very polite, very discreet.
No opulent, sensuos white flowers here.
It's not a mediterranean woman waiting for her lover in a warm summer night, sitting under her patio covered in blooming jasmines (A La Nuit).
No, it's more an innocent little girl carrying a cute bouquet of white and yellow flowers, strolling in a meadow.
So it just depends on what you're looking for!

Cruinneach
Cruinneach

The best fragrance Yves Rocher has to offer these days. Simple and clean floral, sophisticated. A way better than overpowering Neroli Jasmin by The Body Shop. Not too much citrus, which is a good thing.

LaPetite
LaPetite

I had a 30ml bottle of this one for free from YR for by birthday ( last year i had flowerparty), cool !
This smells just like the jasmine tea i usually have at my favorite sushi restaurant !
It is light , simple , soft and relaxing . For these reasons , it can easily be a "sleepwear" perfume and i usually wear it for this purpose , because it's too cold nowadays for such a fragile perfume . I'll use it as " dayperfume " when it is spring or summer . ( don't know how it reacts to sweat however )
As mentioned by other members the lasting power is quite bad unfortunately :-(

natural
natural

Catty I couldn't agree more! one of the best jasmin scents ever!! love love love it!

Catty
Catty

I like very much jasmin, but most of them available in the market are "headache" scents.

This one is airy, light, very feminine, young but it lasts the whoile day, and it´s a very good quality jasmin, despite the amazing price.

A very pleasant jasmin for a lovely day!

Beautymist
Beautymist

I must first say that the Yves Rocher brand is viewed as cheap and low-quality in my country, France. So I was viewing it in a negative way. But the nice reviews at fragrantica.com made me curious and I wanted to try a cheap perfume that was classiified as "good".

It is a lovely scent, floral but not over the top sweet or spicey. It is citrusy ( with citrus essential oils in it) in the beginning, I smell lemon and sweet orange and mandarine in it then comes the jasmin grandiflorum scent, soft and feminine and slightly powdery/green but not astringent.

This a beautiful everyday fragrance.

CozyCat

I finally got myself a 2nd bottle of Tendre Jasmin, along with the body lotion and shower gel, it's so feminine and uplifting that I couldn't resist. One of the very few fragrances that I have purchased more than once. I don't even mind that it only lasts about 3-4 hours on me. The scent just makes me happy. Crisp and sweet watery jasmine, quite straight-forward. Pure, bright and angelic. And while it is a scent that conveys tenderness, the scent itself is not too light or too delicate, which I appreciate, so I can quite clearly smell it on myself for atleast 2-3 hours before it stays close to my skin. One of those scents I wear 'for me', but funnily ends up being one of my most complimented fragrances, mostly from more mature women. My fiancee's mom and two women at the office have already gotten their own bottles after smelling it on me. Good stuff.

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

This was all I expected it to be: a delicate and tender jasmine fragrance with some greenness making it smell like the start of Spring.
Stronger in the opening than I would have expected and the staying power isn't too amazing considering this is one of Yves Rocher's more expensive scents. But a very pretty floral that is so appropriate for Spring and light sunny weather. Also would be a lovely scent for a bride. That being said, I wouldn't restrict it to Spring/Summer, it's versatile enough to wear all year I think and wouldn't be out of place for more formal events. It's definitely a light floral I like.

ViciousDelicious
ViciousDelicious

Quite an elegant fragance if you ask me. I usually wear it for fancy meetings and such.

vixieberman
vixieberman

Very soft floral, however i do not sense one bit of jasmine.....very disappointed, however if you like tuberose and gardenia -this def has it. much much softer than say...Fracas, not as sharp more like Marc Jacobs Blush very delicate.

Zetamamman
Zetamamman

I love jasmine, the flowers, the tea...
This is not a sweet light scent on me, but very strong, almost overwhelming. It lasts until the next day, and has an undercurrent of cat piss (do not see that note listed). I like it a lot, perfect on warm summer days.

puddley
puddley

An extremely authentic Jasmine with a little yellow flowers running through it..

Personally I dislike it, full on Jasmine makes me feel like I'm rotting! However, I got this as part of a coffret from the Secret's Essences range, a collection that is absolutely fascinating and well worth trying all four. The Iris Noir is magnificent to my patchouli seeking witchy nose.

Despite being 'not my thing', I can imagine that true lovers of my stinking enemy would adore this fragrance as it has no synthetic qualities. It's pure as the little white flower itself and much lighter than you would expect for what is more or less a soliflore.

I would recommend it thoroughly unless you are going to sit next to me on the bus..

leila_mic
leila_mic

I never thought I would try it in the hot summer days ... but I tried it today and it's wonderful, also in summer-time

I always wore it in winter, during our ice-cold days near the mountains ... it's a great jasmine scent and on my skin, it lasts for min 12 hours ... I have to shower twice to wash it off

it's worth it ... a little too expensive for buying it often, but every two years it worths the money

Raquel73
Raquel73

I like this!! But it only 1 or 2 hours in my skin :-(

rosembloom

A VERY light , feminine and airy fragrance that i greatly enjoy. Unfortunately it does not last on me. The jasmine really combines superbly with the fruity notes to create a viel of freshness.. Romantic, summery and 'transparent' .

CozyCat

I used up my small bottle of Tendre Jasmin and wore it almost exclusively for a couple of months. It's a very fresh, delicate jasmine scent and I'm a huge sucker for ultra-feminine tender florals like this. Perfect for warm months and quite romantic. Unfortunately I found it pricey (lasted a couple hours on me max), and overtime I began to find the scent just a little bit too sweet (a reviewer mentioned 'nectar-y', I completely agree). Personally I wish it was a touch greener (like, say, a jasmine bush scent) because I love the light and watery aspect of this scent.
EDIT: Ended up really missing it after I ran out!

scentedrat
scentedrat

Lightweight, bright jasmine scent. It is a very fresh and happy-smelling kind of jasmine. I agree with the reviewers who call it airy and delicate. It is very pretty and won't give everyone around you a headache like the "louder" jasmines can do. In fact, I have to keep sniffing my wrist to remind me it's there. It seems like a perfect summer scent. Lasting power is only a couple hours at most. Nice scent at a great price!

Turtledove
Turtledove

Such a pretty floral! It's a very airy, delicate and sweet, like nectary fresh flowers. It reminds me of the beginning of spring, when you first realize that the sunlight is starting to become balmy and warm again. Girlish and happy and innocent, yet not immature.

I got this looking for a tea-like jasmine soliflore, which I don't really feel that it is. The jasmine is definitely there, but it's very very light, and with the kind of warm nectary sweetness it has it reminds me more of honeysuckle. Still, it's lovely!

Lasting power wasn't outstanding for me, but it wasn't awful either, that light honey kind of scent lingers for quite a while.

sashapoppy
sashapoppy

I HATE jasmine probably more than any other fragrance note and I did not expect to like this perfume, but Im a collector of YR perfumes so I had to buy it. Much to my suprise its actually very nice. Its not my style (Im more into woodsy/oriental scents),but fans of "white floral" type perfumes would like this.

Ambrosia8
Ambrosia8

Very similar to Le mimosa by Annick Goutal, if you like Tendre jasmin, you should give Le mimosa a try!

Beeb26
Beeb26

I was a bit scared to try this one, but it's really nice! A soft flower perfume. The jasmin is clearly there, but it's soft and not too heavy. Really reminds me of jasmin tea, but that's a good thing!

aldanare
aldanare

I imagine a beautiful laughing bride wearing a simple snow-white gown, with sunrays catching by her veil... It's a scent of soft summer and pure happiness, very cozy and friendly to me.

hills by the sea
hills by the sea

I love the jasmine flower and had high hopes for this one, but somehow I cannot love Tendre Jasmin. I can like it somewhat, but I just don't reach for it enough when I look at the array of bottles on my dresser.

Something in it is throwing it off for me and when I look at the notes, its either the citruses, mandarin or mimosa - I suspect it might be the mandarin as well as the mimosa. For me, they whittle down the jasmine and add a different slant to the fragrance.

I love jasmine and I have a soft corner in my heart for Yves Rocher so too bad I can't love this. Anyway, my search for a satisfactory jasmine continues. Still, all told, Tendre Jasmin is a nice enough fragrance, opens sweet and stays close to the skin but.... if only that mimosa or mandarin or whatever it is thats bothering me could be taken out!

Someone gave this to me because she didn't want it anymore. I hope you don't mind me writing that but to me it smells like cat's pee :( I found it disgusting.

Ártemis
Ártemis

Lovely jasmine! It is sweet, floral, delicate and don't disturb the people around you. Perfect for using during the day. Confortable and fresh, makes me feel clean even after hours. Many florals are wonderful at the beginning and annoying after a while... this is not the case, since it becomes really beautiful! Lasting power is good for me. And in opposition to other perfumes that I get compliments and dont know why, I can smell my own perfume when I wear it :)

sweefa
sweefa

Starts fresh and stays fresh, but becomes a bit more vanilla and creamy in the drydown. When the fruits leave there is a real tender duet between jasmine and mimose. Flowery in a sparkling way. And it reminds me just a tiny little bit of Chanel Chance Eau Tendre. Last 5-6 hours on me.

Liina
Liina

On my search for a true jasmine scent I got little bottle of Tendre Jasmin. And I'm glad I didn't get the big one. Yes, it has a beautiful jasmine note in it but it also has lots of citrus and it's too much for me in a floral jasmine perfume. It doesn't smell expensive and I didn't expect it from a Yves Rocher's perfume but I think jasmine should be more luxurious than this. So the search for my true jasmine scent continues.

Maeva
Maeva

Wonderful fragrance, with the poor staying power typical of Yves Rocher, though… It's true; it behaves more like an edt than like an edp, as calevacin said previously.
Apart from this "minor drawback", I think it's a privilege for us to have the chance to enjoy a jasmine fragrance created by Jacques Cavallier. I read an interview in which he said jasmine was his favourite flower, and for me such a unique artist as he is, and born in Grasse, where jasmine is so central to the town's industry that it is even referred to as "la fleur", is a true authority in the matter.
What else could we ask for? Well, more staying power would be nice...

Juma
Juma

Fresh airy straight jasmin scent.
It remembers me on vacation in hotel resort in Egypt, sitting on balcony in the evening, fresh bathed, waiting to have a dinner, with two huge bushes of Jasmin in front of balcony...georgeus scent and beautiful memories!

darkbeauty
darkbeauty

One of the most "floral" jasmine's I ever smelled. Most jasmine perfumes are overshadowed by other notes like vanilla, woods, or fruits. This, I think, is pretty straight forward.

It's a very white floral at first spray... as it settles, it gets a little soapy on me. In the end there is a creamy finish, but it hides behind the flowers and plays peek-a-boo now and then.

If you are a "floral" lover, then you could probably see yourself wearing this...

Oh wauw, someone said this is Alien Lite? I consider Shafali more the sister to Alien, this one not.

There are however several perfumes like Tendre Jasmin, so this one is certainly part of a fragrance family. That family being the following:

- MOST similar is Amouage Ciel pour Femme.
- 2nd similar is Carolina Herrera 212 sexy for women
- Very similar as well is Charlie Red.

Needless to say that I love them ALL! The WHOLE family!!!

Heartbroken when the Odes line was discontinued, I was given a glimmer of hope when the Secrets of Essences were released!

First, the warm incensy homage to amber: Voile d'Ambre, then the rich almost gourmand tribute to the Queen of Flowers: Rose Absolu. My absolute favorite "essence" is Iris Noir-so dark and mysterious, yet cool and rich! I always wondered why they never released a jasmine perfume...

Then, in 2008, I was offered the entire full size set (EDP 50ml, body wash 200ml and lotion 200ml) of TJ for less than half-price by a phone operator before it was available worldwide! Like the answer to a prayer, I ordered it and absolutely adore it!!

This entire line takes single notes from perfumery and develops each scent with other complimentary notes. Here, jasmine is spotlighted, adored and celebrated! Perhaps the most purely floral of the Sd'E line, Tendre Jasmin (Tender Jasmine in the US) begins light, crisp and fresh with citruses, light airy mandarin and a very (yes...) tender jasmine. Fresh and very reminiscient of early spring, this has the feeling of a cool sunny breeze, and a light floral aura. I was expecting something very creamy and sensual from the beginning, and this actually has a nice subtle opening that reminds me of jasmine on the vine just beginning to open. As the heart develops the Madurai (Indian) jasmine becomes more prevalent. Somewhat creamy and very sexy, it is kept aloft by the powdery and subtly refreshing orange blossom. Here, it matures a bit and opens the fullness of its blossoms, receives the warm sunshine and gives off its delicious aroma. Some jasmine soliflores can be TOO much, this one never is; and it is actually very well blended and absolutely pure and beautiful. As it dries completely, the sambac kicks in (one of the strongest jasmines) and gives you a very full sense of the mystery and velvety wonder that is Jasmine. It never gets "heavy" though, as the sunny yellow pompoms of mimosa keep it vaguely green and rather fuzzy and comfy. This is, by far, one of (if not the best) scent YR has released in a long, long time! I still prefer the Iris Noir (as I like my flowers dark and mysterious, with an aged or incensy drydown), but I know a work of art when I see (or smell) one. Bravo! to Mr. Jacques Cavallier on this wonderful frragrance. If you like REAL jasmine, you will love YR's Tendre Jasmin!! Perfect for warm summer nights, it is an enchanting fragrance that will not disappoint...

Sillage: good then closer
Longevity: very good
Overall: 4.5/5

Regardless of the fact there are three kinds of jasmine in this juice, it stays very fresh and never really gets annoying. Each and every layer of this perfume was (obviously) painstakingly planned and balanced by a Master Perfumer. This is nothing like Alien (or Alien Light) as that has a very woody almost oriental drydown and there the jasmine is creamier (like real butter) and richer; where here it is more ethereal and sensual. I love Mugler's Alien; so I am NOT bashing it...

But, calling this :"Alien Lite" does both scents an injustice. Both are jasmine based; however, this is very much its own scent (and quite different from Alien, though the central accord is similar). I find most of the reviews in "The GUIDE" to be just ridiculous...I have read many better reviews here on Fragrantica!! :-)

Just this afternoon, by sheer coincidence (or was it?...), I received another one of those bulky envelopes from Yves Rocher brim with all manner of odd offers: from free watches and jewelry to fleece blankets and pseudosilk shawls to a $30K sweepstakes empirically indistinguishable from Publishers' Clearinghouse to pages of stamps that you lick and affix to your order form to get items at half price or even free. Phew! It was all too much and went straight into recycling.

But I have to say that I am enjoying the YR Secrets D'Essence edp minis that I recently acquired--and thanks to which I am probably permanently on YR's mailing list--quite a lot. TENDRE JASMIN opens a bit sweet and loud for my tastes, but then smooths out into a true jasmine-lover's jasmine. Simple and satisfying, this really is, as advertised, a jasminocentric composition--no arguments there!

If you're searching specifically for jasmine, I can affirm that TENDRE JASMIN is definitely better than Bvlgari VOILE DE JASMIN (for starters, it actually contains jasmine!). But since I don't enjoy the sweet opening (though it's certainly nothing like the purple goo of ALIEN, grace au Bon Dieu!), I won't be adding a full bottle to my collection. However, I do think that jasmine lovers should set their anti-YR prejudices aside and give this creation a sniff. The mini bottles, by the way, are really adorable. (-:

NebraskaLovesScent
NebraskaLovesScent

In "Perfumes: The A-Z Guide," the two-word brief description that Tania Sanchez provides for Bond No. 9's Nuits de Noho always cracks me up: diet Angel.

This inspires my two-word description for Yves Rocher's Tendre Jasmin: diet Alien.

I do like it, but it lacks the oomph and deep satisfaction I get from Alien. It's also much more fleeting, lasting just 3 or 4 hours. Still, I am adding it to my Want List and will watch for a good opportunity to buy. It's nice and probably more office-appropriate than Alien's cloying tentacles.

dhtamara
dhtamara

Bought it today after testing many perfumes and suggestions...have to say it smells great...not at first...30 minutes later however: fresh, clean, feminine, comforting,...well done Yves Rocher!

katyas

Gorgeous scent! I actually didn't exactly know what jasmine smelled like by itself - had only caught it mixed with others - so was happily surprised by how much I like it - I guess I'm just a white flower fan (gardenia, magnolia, jasmine ... etc.). Just a note to those who are disappointed in the scent - keep in mind that differing body chemistry will change the scent. Try it on a different day. If it still doesn't work for you, then unfortunately it's a chemical mismatch. I've had my share of them, which scents like Yria and Ode a la Reve.

parfum de l'amour
parfum de l'amour

I got my bottle last month and ever since I started wearing this brilliant perfume (of which I wasn't expecting much, to be honest) I have been deeply in love with it. I have found a perfect example of what is called "skin scent". Consequently, it does not have sillage at all (which is convenient for everyday wear because it carries the message of 'individuality' without making noise, without obtruding). However, the ideal perfume for me is the one with moderate sillage and richness, complexity so there are days when Tendre Jasmine does not manage to satisfy that deep urge from inside of my being. :D I would have liked it a bit more provocative, inciting, with a certain something very subtly sharp. Clearly not an opulent perfume. It stirs the senses, but it does that in a sensuous, tender, languid manner, like a voluptuous, heated, yet so very warm and languorous woman would do.

TanjaS
TanjaS

I wonder if my mini bottle has turned bad or something. I only get a soapy smell out of this. It's not fruity or floral, just fresh soap. It is tender, but any jasmin or mandarin? I don't know. To me it's just clean and fresh. The lasting power isn't good either. It disappears after couple of hours.

Carnelian
Carnelian

A lovely jasmine, excellent for spring and summer, day or night! Light and sweet. I definitely get the citrus - it reminds me of The Body Shop's Neroli Jasmine, but less fruity and more floral. Honestly, to my nose you get all of the notes mentioned - citrus, jasmine, mimosa. There is a note of soapiness here, not sure of the source but it brings to mind Lancome's Miracle just a touch. Decent staying power on me - don't be afraid to layer it on, though! This isn't a "dabber." Great scent.

JasmijnMade
JasmijnMade

Just bought a sample, very dissappointed.
I can hardly smell the Jasmine, it is a very sweet kind of warm scent (but not in a good way and definitly not Jasmine),i even find it a little nauciating.
Eventhough the name ' tendre Jasmin' would suggest that it is a light, subtle scent, i find it very strong and it lingers for a long time.
I had put it on when a girlfriend came over and during our conversation i found myself really wanting to get rid of the scent several times.
I am a Jasmine lover, so i am trying a lot of Jasmine fragrances now.
I am looking for a scent that resembles the Flying Fox from Lush, if anyone has suggestions, please please tell me :-)

AmberLove
AmberLove

Beautiful fragrance! Very classy scent, not overpowering, I was just looking for such a jasmin scent and I found it!!!The jasmin in this scent is not too strong. The name says it all:Tendre Jasmin...soft, tender, innocent and very clean. Its a very fresh floral scent for daywear imo. Together with Rose Absolue and voile d'Ambre I like these floral scents!!Another favourite on my list!!

rithacha
rithacha

Uhm I was a little let down by Tendre Jasmin. I lovelovelove the jasmine note, so I had relatively high expectations. But Tendre Jasmin really isn't about jasmine at all - it opens fruity and highly alcoholic. Sharp burning my nose. Of course it settles down, but somehow I think the citruses and alcohol notes killed the jasmine or something. I faintly detect the orange flowers and something similar to neroli in the heart, but the florals are dominated by fruits. Still no jasmine. Heading towards the base, which to my nose smells STALE (I have a suspicion that I dislike mimose).

Tendre Jasmin reminds me more of fruity shampoo =/ If you're looking for jasmine, I encourage you to skip over this one and try Mumure, Crystal Noir, or Songes.

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

It is a lovely surprise me that Tendre Jasmin is classified as a floral fragrance. The fruitiness is a surprise opening, but a very pleasant surprise.The sweetness never goes away, but this scent manages to be light, close to the skin, never synthetic, and never losing the jasmine heart. I am a jasmine lover to my scented core, and even if this scent is creamy and soft with mimosa, orange blossom and sweet with the citric notes which throw some people off, the jasmine is never drowned, lost or clipped away. Even though the lasting power is kind of predictably disappointing, it is long enough, and the scent clings and remains with determination, in a satisfying way.

"Pretty and nice" is right, this one is appropriate for all occasions, including special ones- in my humble opinion.

I have to amend my review:

Pleasant fragrance with a seriously synthetic taste that doesn't go away at all-I would love to find a natural and balanced fragrance with the overall feel of this one-tsk, tsk!

Wristsniffer
Wristsniffer

Tendre Jasmin is the latest scent in the Secrets d’Essences collection by Yves Rocher. I quite adore Rose Absolute, which is another scent in the same line, and, being the jasmine fan that I am, I had high expectations for this jasmine-based scent.

Was I disappointed? No, but I will say that this is more of a floral bouquet than a jasmine soliflore, and though it wasn’t what I had expected, it is nonetheless a striking and nicely composed floral melody. I’ve been wearing it quite often, trying to get a feel for it so that I might be able to identify all of its accords individually, but this is a very well-blended composition, crafted by the master perfumer Jacques Cavallier, and try as I might, it’s nearly impossible to dissect and describe this perfume. Regardless, I’ll give it my best effort.

Upon application, I smell a very soft note that faintly reminds me of the smell of artificial banana candy. Looking through the notes listed, I’m convinced this must be a combination of mimosa and mandarin orange. Though this may sound off-putting to some, I assure you it is nothing less than unique and uplifting, and, floral fans take heart: this artificial candy-sweetness doesn’t last long at all. After about ten-to-fifteen minutes or so, the powdery candy is no longer discernable, and the jasmine really begins to bloom. However, the jasmine never stands alone, and seems in fact to be intertwined with an orange blossom accord, which makes its presence known at exactly the same moment. The two notes stand inseparable, which makes for an interesting take on the jasmine accord – where I’m used to a warm, rich, and buttery aroma from the jasmine flower, I get a sparkling, citrusy, and effervescent one here, instead, though the sensuality of this white flower is untampered with – keeping the whole thing romantic and mysterious enough to hold my attention. The dry-down stays true to the heart of this perfume; it remains a citrusy white floral, with mimosa adding just the slightest touch of powdery sweetness. The lasting power is fair-to-average, and the sillage starts out bold, but becomes softer, and more welcoming as the fragrance wears on.

Though I initially thought it wouldn’t be in keeping with my tastes, and would be better suited to one of my citrus-loving friends, I’ve grown quite attached to this fragrance and plan to hang onto my bottle for those days when I’m feeling feminine and romantic, yet emotionally carefree. Like SJP Lovely, and other scents that somehow manage to appeal to almost every genre of perfume-lover, I think Jasmine Tendre would be easily liked by nearly everyone, save perhaps die-hard oriental fans, or those who are immune to the beauty of a white floral bouquet.

It is rare, in my experience, to find a light-hearted jasmine fragrance, and rather more probable to find a flair for the dramatic where this bloom is concerned. I do find Tendre Jasmine, however, to be a breezy and happy scent, while still keeping its feet on the ground and never shrugging off its veil of feminine sensuality as it giggles along, keeping tune with the joyous sounds of spring. Put it on and you can almost hear the birds chirping, the new leaves rustling in the breeze, the light rain falling outside your window, and somewhere in the distance - the sound of a child’s laughter as she enjoys the fleeting feel of the sun’s warmth upon her skin for the first time in months. Perhaps it’s due to the hue of the juice inside, but Jasmine Tendre reminds me of all things yellow – of daffodils, bananas, raincoats, canaries, butterflies, honeybees, and the sun.

In a word: bedazzling. In two words: spring manifested.

sky76sky
sky76sky

Some jasmines delight me, some disturb me. TJ has them both!

The first 10mins I meet the thick, musty, slightly "off" jasmine I dislike....but after waiting a while the ugly jasmine magically turns into the beautiful creamy jasmine I adore, slightly fruity & with a touch of honeyed mimosa.

All-in-all a nice soft, jasmine scent. My only reservations are that it is a little too sweet for my tastes & the poor lasting power.

guest_A. Rose
guest_A. Rose

Well, let's see...tried "Tendre Jasmin" for the first today and was very pleased with the results---not just the fragrance. "Tendre Jasmin" opens on a creamy-fresh burst of sweet (but not saccharine), velvety petals with a hint of citrus. It then warms into a milky, creamy freshness, with the waxiness of the jasmine becoming more pronounced; imagine buttery-waxy jasmine and orange flowers floating in a bowl of fresh, unsweetened cream, slightly watered-down with a hint of jasmine tea. It finally ripens and dries into a rich, soft, feathery mimosa/jasmine combo and it's so fresh yet extremely carnal and alluring, that you'll have a hard time pinning it down. Is it sexy or is it innocent? Is it erotic fantasy or is it cozy and maternal? In the end, the creamy-feathery softness of "Tendre Jasmin" comes down to being unabashedly feminine and represents the female body in various stages of maturity. It smells like very clean, warm skin. Now, for the results after wearing "Tendre Jasmin". Today, during my daily errands, this is the response I got while wearing it:

-1 middle-aged, male postal worker flirting with me and giving me an "employee discount". The man standing in line behind me (also middle-aged), smiling wildly and chatting about how he needed a vacation and loved to sail and gosh, he never meets anyone else who does but it "...IS an expensive hobby, afterall"...

-2 young (barely 20-ish), male, store employees lingering in the aisle I was in, one looking at me in a daze of pleasant confusion and familiarity. A young, male customer walked by and decided to start reading a magazine within inches of my person..

-Finally, a sandwich shop worker (young, 20-ish, male) asked me within minutes of my order "WHAT perfume are you wearing? I need to know." I asked him if it were too strong and he said "Oh, no, it's PERFECT. Let me write it down, I need to get it for my girlfriend. It's perfect [yes, repeated]." So, he scrambled to find a card and pen and I wrote it down. He was very, very nice to me the entire time.

Coincidence? Perhaps. I'd love to imagine it was all the result of my own special allure, but the moment "Tendre Jasmin" hit my skin, it was like the men found me wherever I was. Maybe it won't wear the same on everyone, but it's worth a try. And it is a lovely fragrance; all milky, creamy and brisk, like fresh, ripe blossoms floating in a bowl of cream.

Malegria
Malegria

Starts with a very gentle, warm jasmine, light as a feather.Then becomes more fruity, I feel sweet orange and for some reason - red apple peel!On me it`s more fruity then flowery. A very nice choice for jasmine lovers for everyday.
Not for me, though, I just can`t enjoy it on my skin!

Uni Mihaela
Uni Mihaela

SOFT + DELICATE An image of adolescent innocence and freshness. Makes me think of the childlike, simple and sweet feminity of a 15 year old from the Belle Epoque.

I bought it together with Rose Absolue on a 40% sale and love both! I'm more into rose than jasmin, but they are lovely.
Tendre Jasmin is much fresher and crisp. I'm wearing it today at the office and it makes me feel pretty feminine and clean.
I think it's a very gentle jasmin, not really sensual, more of a skin scent that smells like a soliflore in spite of the presence of different notes that only give boost and balance to jasmin.
I don't usually like mimosa and it makes me feel sick, but I don't really care for it in Tendre Jasmin. It's not overpowering.
Today I put a scented paper in the L'Occitane Pomander and wearing it as a pendant! This way I don't need to wear lot of perfume and can enjoy it in a more intimate way :-)

Edit 10/11/2009: I said it is not a sensual scent. I was wrong. It grows on me and in warm, heated places, it lingers in a very elegant, feminine and sensual way. Not indecently sexual and raw or heavy, just a light-weighted creamy floral sensuality. This is what Anais Anais could have been and never remotely achieved.

ruxxy
ruxxy

I agree with previous reviews, except the fact that it lasts only 2 hours. On me it's like 5 hours, and it's a good thing as I tend to use a fragrance for morning and another for evening, and I don't want to mix them up.

It's for mature women, but I can't help using this one; a jasmine scent is supposed to be flowery, but it embodies a different notion of "gourmand" for me: not like Angel or Lolita Lempicka, but delicious,almost edible, don't know why... Maybe because I drink jasmine tea every day?:))

Russian
Russian

I imagine a beautiful woman in a white dress wearing it.It so light and pure,also elegant and youthfull!I actually like "richer" fragrances,but this one is great!I think I will buy it for this summer,unfortunately,I have to agree the fragrance itself is "weak".It has no lasting power.

calevacin
calevacin

It's a very natural true jasmin but not in the cloying way of other jasmin perfumes. Clean, fresh, perfect for springtime. The lasting power is extremely weak though, 2 hours max and the fragance is gone, no drydown, vanished without a trace. It's a real pity because when you first spray it in the morning you would want this delicate freshness to last all day. I wouldn't say it is an EDP because it actually behaves as an EDT.

Allegra
Allegra

Jasmine is very airy, light and pure scent and many fragrances containing it as middle note tend to be quite "girlish" when the drydown occurs. Tendre Jasmin, however, is all the way a mature scent for grown-up women which makes it an alluring choice in the perfume counter. It's a fantastic flowery fragrance for everyday wear, a well-balanced and enjoyable 'ensemble'; one of YR's best.

Surreal
Surreal

Very fragile and nice. Something you wear while you are laying on grass with a spring sun above you while you're reading a romantic book. Or something like that..

Nuppu
Nuppu

Beautiful floral, and like the name says, jasmin in this is tender, not heavy or oily. Starts freshly with fruitburst, then it become light, stylish, clean jasmine. Nice everyday fragrance.

Tendre Jasmin by Yves Rocher 3.67 out of 5 based on 702 ratings and 102 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Rocher Tendre Jasmin fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Yves Rocher Tendre Jasmin, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tendre Jasmin by Yves Rocher. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tendre Jasmin by Yves Rocher represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.