Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Vie Privée Yves Rocher for women

Vie Privée Yves Rocher for women
dislike

yellow floral

Vie Privee was launched in 1989. The notes include freesia, narcissus, white lilac, white rose and iris. Sophisticated, crisp and refined fragrance.

iris Narcissus Freesia Rose Lilac

Vie Privée Fragrance Reviews

CaSentBeau
CaSentBeau

I had a small bottle of this in my twenties and it was very precious to me. It was a very delicate, gentle, almost shy floral scent, and still I know that I would be able to immediately recognize it if I ever had the pleasure of smelling it again.

I haven't tried the 2007 remake but judging from the reviews here on Fragrantica it bears little resemblance to the original composition. Thank you fellow Fragranticans for letting me know!

TanteSimone
TanteSimone

A cross between Cabotine Gres and Elizabeth Arden Red Door. It is a quiet beauty and something that could easily be a signature fragrance. Light floral with depth and no candy.

I like it a lot.

Update: This is quite a chameleon and it is a mystery to me. Sometimes it is so floral, other times it is green and fresh, other times it is soapy, some rare times it is like a green version of Versace Red Jeans. It amazes me every time. It is very intimate and sexy in a natural way.

kelly.locke.79
kelly.locke.79

Quite a girly and floral scent. Fresh and green. On the dry down it smells powdery and a little soapy. I wore this alot as a teen. Not quite my thing now but was very found of it at the time. Loved the design of the bottle too. Great for the summer

Kysyona
Kysyona

This one was a total waste of money: powdery soapy green (which can be very nice - don't get me wrong!) would disappear into an invisible perfume-sucking void before it even settled!! - it smelled of nothing on the skin, not even powder. What I bought could have been plain water in a bottle: I can't believe someone dared actually charge for this.

sarage
sarage

I never forget this, even though it has been about 20 years since I had it. But I can remember the elegant, fresh floral scent. I was young when I had this, and it made me feel like a more grown up lady.
This is the scent of spring and early summer.
Yves Rocher has created many affordable, yet fine and memorable perfumes.

Cybernoir
Cybernoir

I love everything about this, and see it as one of those rare things, a perfectly realized perfume, gorgeous from open to finish. The florals are so fresh, open air fresh, powerful, evocative of Spring, but with a green tone, opening with a beautiful jasmine and orange blossom, followed by a rose, and then a stunning lilac. The drydown is so compelling, my nose found my wrists irresistible for hours. It pulls in closer over time, a very aptly named private scent. I just discovered this fragrance, and am seriously smitten. this review is for the vintage.

sparris
sparris

My favourite of all the old YR scents...I was rather young when I got it and I felt soo grown up and sophisticated. Liked how it wasn't sweet at all, just elegantly flowery.

ingahoberg
ingahoberg

Vie Previe is one of those fragrances that once you have smelled it you never forget it. It is like no other. Beautiful, classy, different and you always want to have it available for when you want to go to that special fragrance induced nirvana. Why this was discontinued? They say it was not selling enough, I can not believe that!

Allegra
Allegra

Omg, this one brings back sooo many memories. I think it was one of the very first fragrances I ever had in my teen years during the beginning of the 90s. I can still smell the intriguing combination of flowers and how the sillage was absolutely of perfection. The scent ripened into a heavenly good, airy and fresh breeze after a rather sharp opening.

The secret of wearing Vie privee was really simple: just don't overdo it since a little goes a long way. And you shouldn't be too hasty, it was important to endure through the sharp initial notes because what came next (the incredible, sophisticated, romantic whiffs..) were so worth waiting for :) Shame that YR discontinued Vie privee.

kalios55
kalios55

Vie Privée
An Exceptional multidemensional Floral Fragrance

You know the phrase: Good things come to he who waits?
Yes it's true .. especially for Vie Privée
When the ugly synthetic/chemical opening phase is over you will be rewarded with this breath taking multifloral scent.

I detect:
Multiple florals, the green stem, the leaf, and sweetness of flowery nectar and woodsiness, that stands timidly in the background.

Oh they all beautifully and harmoniously mingle in one smooth sand-blasted jade-green bottle.

I am fortunate enough to be able to get a hold of the original mini. I will definitely treasure my little bottle as long as I can.

Before Vie Privée dries down I smell something that reminds me of salted sweet plums. There is a mild saltiness to Vie Privée and I'm loving it.

Vie Privée is the type of scent I would not wear for anyone else. The I more I inhale the more I want to inhale. Goodness .. this classic is going to cause me to pass out from hypocapnia!!!!

Update: I found Chaumet Chaumet for women to be similar to Vie Privee. Try!

sarazonoz
sarazonoz

Don't ask me why but the Jazmin scent from Campos de Ibiza smells exactly like this on me! I kept wondering where I recognized it from and then it finally dawned on me... from years and years ago... Yves Rocher's Vie Privee! The way it used to smell, not the new series. So clean and soft.. If you love this and cannot find it anymore try Campos de Ibiza's Jazmin scent!

tiria
tiria

The best perfume ever. As said before, it changes you. It takes you to an other dimension, on the wings of flowers, plants and emotions. I'm sorry about not releasing it again.
Not for work, not for party: it's just for you and the love of your life.
Simply perfect.

daliflora
daliflora

I've purchased a bottle for my mother's birthday about 10 years ago and she became fond of it. I remember it was a delicate floral perfume, very pure and uncomplicated, evoking a walk in springtime between meadows and gardens with blossoming trees and flowers. I'm not sure it could be still purchased from Yves Rocher.

louanna
louanna

It's an amazing perfume.I can definitely smell lilac, daffodils & rose, but when it dries out, it smells like honeycomb on me. Love it!

Oh yes it is such an amazing fragrance Gypsy!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it too!!!

OMG!! When I first smelled this I was immediately transported to where I grew up in rural Pennsylvania. Just after dawn, in early May when the first crocuses have died, the tulips are losing their petals and the dew-drenched lilac hedges are beginning to open their buds!! Running barefoot in meadows, with the sun on your face, and not a care in the whole wide world...

As the first drops of this miraculous juice hit my skin, I detected something very bitter and it immediately evaporated as the perfume permeated my skin and dried, leaving a slight sheen and only succulent greens, beautiful florals and a little bit of paradise behind.

Lilacs blooming...my absolute favorite smell in the entire world...alongside cool irises, soft sensual freesia and crisp bright daffodils (my birth flower) make me feel young and carefree again! A budding rose causes my inner schoolboy to giggle and think of his first love. *blushes* I took the mini bottle my mother has, inverted it and pulled out the stopper. I touched the stem of the cap to my hand not once, but twice; and the dropper never emptied!! Now, an hour and a half later I am still wrapped in springtime beauty, floral euphoria and my heart is still pounding with joy!! Each and every successive sniff makes me close my eyes, sigh deeply and just float way...

Sillage: great
Longevity: amazing
Overall: 4.75/5 Stunning!

How anyone can call the re-release (from 2008) Vie Privee, is beyond me! Compared to this elixir, it is Vie Blasee! Before I smelled the original, it was very nice...now to utter this name for the '08 version is utter blasphemy! How this could have ever been discontinued is (once again) beyond me. It seems as this company advances, it is actually re-gressing and not pro-gressing. This is one of the few perfumes I have EVER smelled that has actually caused a physiological change in my body!

Vie Privee, that is: Private Life, is it not? This, for me, is a very private thing. I would only wear it to be in touch with Nature, and then reverently...it brings me into the arms of Gaia (the Earth) and fills me with wonder and near religious awe!!!

Action: How can I ever thank you for this superb gift?

Persephone
Persephone

I put this on the back of my hand today and not very impressed with its rather chemical opening just left it sitting there...In about an hour, I started catching whiffs of something truly divine - like a lush but delicate flower meadow after rain. I started sniffing my t-shirt, wondering maybe it's the fragrance from the other day, completely lost trying to remember what it is...Then it dawned on me - I completely forgot that I have put Vie Privee on my hand! Just one squirt generated seriously large wafts of that gorgeous tropical monsoon garden with a tiny powdery touch of narcissus. What a pleasant surprise, I must say.

Vie Privée by Yves Rocher 3.99 out of 5 based on 171 ratings and 17 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Rocher Vie Privée fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Rocher Vie Privée, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vie Privée by Yves Rocher. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vie Privée by Yves Rocher represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.