Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Baby Doll Candy Pink Yves Saint Laurent for women

Baby Doll Candy Pink Yves Saint Laurent for women
dislike

Baby Doll Candy Pink Yves Saint Laurent for women Pictures Baby Doll Candy Pink Yves Saint Laurent for women Pictures

Baby Doll Candy Pink is a limited edition presented in 2005. It brings joyful notes of grapefruit, red currant, rhubarb, white rose, freesia, ginger, carnation and cedar accords.

Carnation Ginger Rhubarb Freesia White Rose Grapefruit Red Currant Cedar Grenadine

Baby Doll Candy Pink Fragrance Reviews

robot
robot

A friend was getting rid of a bottle of her Baby Doll Candy Pink some ten years ago because it was too sweet for her and she gave it to me. I liked it a lot! It was fun, sweet, playful and girly but it wasn't light and superficial and obnoxious like a teen. It was a great young woman's scent with heaps of character. A young woman who knew what she was doing, dressing as a young girl, only to contrast and empower her more mature self. A real woman-child. I did wear the hell out of it. It was quite gourmand if I recall, and I do like gourmand scents a lot.

When I finished the bottle and went to buy another, I was very surprised to see that my new bottle smelled different from the last one. I actually had no idea that what I'd had before wasn't the regular Baby Doll --if I remember correctly, "Candy Pink" wasn't written on the bottle and I've never seen the box. It did make me feel weird, what with all the citrus that wasn't there in my last bottle... for a few years I was wondering how that could've happened. It's only thanks to Fragrantica that I could slove this mystery :).

I think I had preferred the Candy Pink to the regular Baby Doll. Right now I can't really recall the scent and I like the regular Baby Doll a lot. I'd love to smell the Candy Pink again. It was wonderful.

Jasraeldesigns
Jasraeldesigns

I had this, and while I loved it at first, the grapefruit was way too overpowering for me.
I ended up giving it away sadly

What a shame, I loved the bottle!

guest_marijana
guest_marijana

I don't like it, but no wonder, since this is floral ( and maybe also fruity) fragrance, and this group I don't like

Baby Doll Candy Pink by Yves Saint Laurent 3.77 out of 5 based on 34 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Candy Pink fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Candy Pink, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Baby Doll Candy Pink by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Baby Doll Candy Pink by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Dana Love's Baby Soft Escada Ocean Lounge Escada Escada Moon Sparkle Diesel Loverdose Christian Dior Forever and Ever Dior Escada Island Kiss Gucci Gucci Rush Annick Goutal La Violette Victoria`s Secret Rapture Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette Christian Audigier Villain for Women Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Escada Rockin' Rio Sarah Jessica Parker SJP NYC Dana Love's Soft Jasmin Van Cleef & Arpels Feerie Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Victoria`s Secret Love Spell