Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Baby Doll Candy Pink Yves Saint Laurent for women

Baby Doll Candy Pink Yves Saint Laurent for women
dislike

Baby Doll Candy Pink Yves Saint Laurent for women Pictures Baby Doll Candy Pink Yves Saint Laurent for women Pictures

Baby Doll Candy Pink is a limited edition presented in 2005. It brings joyful notes of grapefruit, red currant, rhubarb, white rose, freesia, ginger, carnation and cedar accords.

Carnation Ginger Rhubarb Freesia White Rose Grapefruit Red Currant Cedar Grenadine

Baby Doll Candy Pink Fragrance Reviews

Jasraeldesigns
Jasraeldesigns

I had this, and while I loved it at first, the grapefruit was way too overpowering for me.
I ended up giving it away sadly

What a shame, I loved the bottle!

guest_marijana
guest_marijana

I don't like it, but no wonder, since this is floral ( and maybe also fruity) fragrance, and this group I don't like

Baby Doll Candy Pink by Yves Saint Laurent 3.81 out of 5 based on 29 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Candy Pink fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Candy Pink, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Baby Doll Candy Pink by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Baby Doll Candy Pink by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Dana Love's Baby Soft Escada Ocean Lounge Escada Escada Moon Sparkle Diesel Loverdose Escada Island Kiss Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Annick Goutal La Violette Christian Audigier Villain for Women Guerlain Champs Elysees Escada Rockin' Rio Coty l'Effleur Dana Love's Soft Jasmin Sarah Jessica Parker SJP NYC Van Cleef & Arpels Feerie Victoria`s Secret Love Spell Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Magic Avon Pur Blanca Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women Victoria`s Secret Rapture