Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Baby Doll Honeymoon Limited Edition Yves Saint Laurent for women
dislike

sour
tropical

Playful and charming, dashing and luminous Baby Doll by YSL is finally ready for her wedding and honeymoon. The new edition presented by the house of Yves Saint Laurent introduces aromas which encourage positive mood, love, infatuation and romantic memories of the first days of marriage.

Baby Doll Honeymoon Limited Edition will tell us a story about matrimonial happiness accomplished with the men of her dreams. Her dream about wedding, first steps in marriage and life together comes true and begins with romantic, tropical honeymoon. This fragrance which represents her feelings, elation, infatuation and happiness is composed of fresh, fruity and gentle, floral essences.

Top notes incorporate breezes of grapefruit and red currants which awake and tingle your nostrils, along with exotic passionfruit and rhubarb. A heart adds floral union of wild rose, jasmine, passionflower, peach and pomegranate. Fresh, playful nuances rest on a base comprised of cedar and musk.

Baby Doll Honeymoon Limited Edition has been available since end April 2009, in a characteristic flacon decorated with a pearly flower, while motifs on the flacon show a pair in love at their wedding. The perfume is available as 50 ml (1.7 oz) EDT.

Passionfruit Rhuburb Red Currant Grapefruit

Jasmine Passion Flower Rose Peach Pomegranate

Musk Virginia Cedar

Falling in Love

Baby Doll Honeymoon Limited Edition Fragrance Reviews

guest_Osh
guest_Osh

I love this perfume. The guys in the club when I go out they keep chasing me and telling me i have wonderful smell.
Its so chic, young, fresh, girly, I feel like Im a babydoll when ever I wear this perfume.
The only thing I dont like is the bottle. it takes a lot of space in my bag/purse.

Oh Sugar
Oh Sugar

I remember I tested this some time ago, when I was in Asia. It was barely different from the original, although I remember it was softer and slightly sweeter. I'm not sure if it didn't smell a bit better than Baby Doll... I thought it was a bit similar to Dior Addict 2.

midhav
midhav

I´ts a very girly and quite fresh smell. I really like it, perfrekt for summerdays. The smell is not so strong, but enough to make me feel the smell around me.

kittny
kittny

a floral fruity fragrance by Yves Saint Laurent, it has a very girly smell. it is light and sweet..perfect for a 'doll'.

Baby Doll Honeymoon Limited Edition by Yves Saint Laurent 3.88 out of 5 based on 27 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Honeymoon Limited Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Honeymoon Limited Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Baby Doll Honeymoon Limited Edition by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Baby Doll Honeymoon Limited Edition by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Nina Ricci Nina L`Elixir Anna Sui Flight Of Fancy Britney Spears Believe Nina Ricci Pretty Nina Katy Perry Purr Gucci Flora by Gucci Gorgeous Gardenia Elie Saab Le Parfum The Body Shop Vanilla Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Christian Dior Dior Addict 2 Chanel Chanel N°5 Escada Escada Magnetic Beat Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Parfum Givenchy Play For Her Rihanna Reb'l Fleur Thierry Mugler Innocent Thierry Mugler Angel Sunessence Ocean d'Argent Kylie Minogue Darling