Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Baby Doll Lucky Game Yves Saint Laurent for women

Baby Doll Lucky Game Yves Saint Laurent for women
dislike

Baby Doll Lucky Game Yves Saint Laurent for women Pictures Baby Doll Lucky Game Yves Saint Laurent for women Pictures

Baby Doll Lucky Game by Yves Saint Laurent is a Floral fragrance for women. Baby Doll Lucky Game was launched in 2006. The fragrance features ginger, pomegranate, cinnamon, rhubarb, freesia, rose hip, peach, grapefruit, cedar, red berries and cardamom.

Ginger Pomegranate Cinnamon Rhubarb Freesia Rose Hip Peach Grapefruit Cedar Red Berries Cardamom

Baby Doll Lucky Game Fragrance Reviews

natz
natz

When I saw the babydoll packaging, I was expecting a juicy fruity scent with hints of floral for it to still be feminine. Maybe I had a dodgy batch because it was strongly of floral which then turned to a powdery smell. I tried to give it some time and used it on several occassions, I still didn't like the smell and ended up giving it away. I didn't get any fruity notes and it just smelt worse when it settled on my skin... I was disappointed as this was the first fragrance from YSL. Their other fragrances looked very feminine so thought the notes pyramid and bottle design would indicate a less floral and more fruity scent. I will have to test Babydoll again instore the next time.

vertigo
vertigo

Agree.
Me and my cousins got the minis of Baby Doll Lucky Game some time ago for Christmas. Each of us has a different bottle, mine it the one with little hearts.

I don't like this fragrance too much. It smells unfinished. Very alcoholic at the beginning. I can't really tell the specific notes. The staying power is really poor. I have to apply it at least 3 times a day.
It does have a shade of the original. But it's like diluted.

The good thing about it is that it's very discreet. I use it when I'm going to see a lot of people and don't want to disturb or offend them - when I have practice in the hospital.

Malegria
Malegria

Sour peach relish...I like the peach abundance, but it must be fresh and juicy...I guess some things just don`t go together, and this was a perfect example of that for me.Closer to the base notes it softens down a bit, but still I am afraid that the creator quite didn`t know what he wanted himself...

Baby Doll Lucky Game by Yves Saint Laurent 3.50 out of 5 based on 20 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Lucky Game fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Lucky Game, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Baby Doll Lucky Game by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Baby Doll Lucky Game by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dior Dior Addict 2 Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Gucci Gucci Rush 2 Versace Bright Crystal Givenchy Very Irresistible Escada Ocean Lounge Van Cleef & Arpels Feerie Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Candy Pink Dior Lily Nina Ricci Capricci Britney Spears Curious Britney Spears Escada Escada Rockin' Rio 2011 Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne Escada Island Kiss Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Prada Prada Candy Escada Escada Marine Groove Donna Karan DKNY Golden Delicious