Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Baby Doll Magic Yves Saint Laurent for women

Baby Doll Magic Yves Saint Laurent for women
dislike

ozonic
Baby Doll Magic Yves Saint Laurent for women Pictures Baby Doll Magic Yves Saint Laurent for women Pictures

Baby Doll Magic by Yves Saint Laurent is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Baby Doll Magic was launched in 2007. The fragrance features orange, rose hip, white peach and watermelon.

Orange Rose Hip White Peach Watermelon

Baby Doll Magic Fragrance Reviews

trueblue19
trueblue19

I confess this is the first YSL frag I have bought twice, even before Rive Gauche, one of my all time fav. It smells fresher and more lively than the original. In fact being a flanker it's original and unique on its own. It doesn't smell like anything else and trust me I've smelt so many frags. It's my summer signature scent along with Hermes Un Jardin En Mediterranee. The lasting power is average on me but I don't mind showering myself in it before going out.

PerfumeFanatic2874
PerfumeFanatic2874

I have smelled this perfume before. it smells nice. I dont understand why I never brought this. maybe i will decide to buy later.

perfumesheep
perfumesheep

It is nice but it does not last at all on me. After not even 5 minutes it is gone.
Besides that it is a really nice smell,fruity and floral

sfsassy
sfsassy

Like baby doll with a fruit edge to it. Very soft and sexy.

I love the bottle too.

Great daily wear scent.

Only minus is that it does not last too long on the skin.

tangledvines
tangledvines

Since I am in love with "Baby Doll", I am hoping for the chance to sniff this and the others in the collection. :D

nouny
nouny

over extraordinary perfume!
really nice smell,sexy and unique one.
am in love with that fragrance

Baby Doll Magic by Yves Saint Laurent 4.13 out of 5 based on 24 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Magic fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Magic, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Baby Doll Magic by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Baby Doll Magic by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Hilary Duff Wrapped With Love Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Avril Lavigne Black Star Bath and Body Works Brown Sugar & Fig Nina Ricci Nina Escada Escada Moon Sparkle Van Cleef & Arpels Feerie Dior Dolce Vita Hanae Mori Hanae Mori Victoria`s Secret More PINK Please Jessica Simpson Fancy Givenchy Ysatis Oscar de la Renta Red Orchid Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Versace Versus Time For Pleasure Givenchy Very Irresistible Princesse Marina De Bourbon Rouge Royal Givenchy Hot Couture Britney Spears Believe