Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Baby Doll Music Box Collector 2007 Yves Saint Laurent for women

Baby Doll Music Box Collector 2007 Yves Saint Laurent for women
dislike

Baby Doll Music Box Collector 2007 by Yves Saint Laurent is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Baby Doll Music Box Collector 2007 was launched in 2007.

Baby Doll Music Box Collector 2007 Fragrance Reviews

Gigi The Fashionista
Gigi The Fashionista

Fragrance Review For Baby Doll Music Box

By Yves Saint Laurent

Orange Pineapple Apple Black Currant

Rose Heliotrope Lily of the Valley Freesia

Sandalwood Cedar Wood Vanilla Tonka Bean

This is a charming and sadly discontinued fragrance. I found it at a rummage sale in upstate New York! I bought it for the low price of 25 bucks, smelled it, wore it one day and then decided it to give it as a gift to my 5 year old niece. This is a sweet girly youthful fragrance for girls who are just starting to wear perfume. There are notes in it I like but it became too fruity floral for me. It has a vanilla and powdery accord that takes over at the dry down. This is a sweet powder puff. The packaging is very creative and unique. It is not your typical perfume. It's a music box that plays electronic music. The feeling I get is that it's for little girls, but being YSL it's a more sophisticated version of a Disney Princess perfume. This is more along the lines of the Vera Wang Princess perfumes.

At the first spritz of Baby Doll Music Box, a delectable assortment of fruit greets your nose. It's pineapple, citrus and apple. On me the apple is barely there and it's more about the orange and the pineapple. I like the fruit and then the transition into florals but the last part the dry down was not my kind of dry down. The flowery scents of heliotrope, which itself is like vanilla powder, is strong here. It's more about the powder than flower of heliotrope. It's not bad but not my kind of heliotrope which is my favorite flower. Freesia and rose join in and for a while you enjoy a sweet bouquet of flowers.

The dry down is light woods, and a lot of vanilla. It has a more enjoyable development than girly girl perfumes from designer labels like Poison Girl by Dior but this is still just too child-like for me. It has very weak sillage and is on me for no longer than 2 hours. My niece has already seen the music box and is loving the perfume. This is her 2nd perfume after I gifted her with Gaultier's Fragile which is in the form of a snow globe. So now she is the lucky little girl with snow globe and music box perfume!

Southern Blonde
Southern Blonde

This was a limited edition Baby Doll flanker with a technological innovation: perfumed music box. The music was electronic, however, and nothing really that pretty. I have music boxes that play waltzes and classical music that sound better than this but it was very nice and creative. The fragrance smells the same as Baby Doll with a huge difference it was more powdery. It smelled of rose scented pink powder and was unbelievably sweet but unfortunately short lasting. It was a great gift for both women and little girls however I found it suited to children. It's really too bad they discontinued this. I hope they can make a perfume one day that not only plays music but can talk back to you - like a smartphone LOL

fiona_sigourney
fiona_sigourney

Totally agree with @Oh Sugar.
It's too lovely to look at. =)

Oh Sugar
Oh Sugar

Same well-known scent, only the juice has pretty sparkling shimmer in it, which forms into pink clouds when you shake the bottle. Looks beautiful, much more interesing than the original one. It reminds me of pixie dust.

As a funny note, I thought that the music played in the musicbox will be some classic, like For Elize but surprisingly it resembles the sound from my old Game Boy! (R.I.P) Haha. Anyway, I still love it.

mariellac82
mariellac82

lovely, smells great!!! is edt and stay for so long!! xD

guest_Shaff
guest_Shaff

extremely love it.addicted to ysl babydoll.the scent totally created and suitable for me and my personality.

kittny
kittny

the bottle is absolutely gorgeous, but the smell of the perfume is not left behind. it has a sweet smell, the flowers blend in with the aromatic red fruits. it is just perfect for the collectors...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Music Box Collector 2007 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Music Box Collector 2007, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Baby Doll Music Box Collector 2007 by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Baby Doll Music Box Collector 2007 by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Van Cleef & Arpels Feerie Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Jean Paul Gaultier Ma Dame Calvin Klein Eternity Moment Givenchy Hot Couture Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Parfum Cacharel Scarlett Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Yves Saint Laurent Elle Vera Wang Flower Princess Escada Island Kiss Anna Sui Secret Wish Christian Dior J`Adore L`Absolu Giorgio Armani Armani Code Elixir Lolita Lempicka Sweet Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Extreme Givenchy Fleur d'Interdit