Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Baby Doll Music Box Collector 2007 Yves Saint Laurent for women

Baby Doll Music Box Collector 2007 Yves Saint Laurent for women
dislike

Baby Doll Music Box Collector 2007 by Yves Saint Laurent is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Baby Doll Music Box Collector 2007 was launched in 2007.

Baby Doll Music Box Collector 2007 Fragrance Reviews

fiona_sigourney
fiona_sigourney

Totally agree with @Oh Sugar.
It's too lovely to look at. =)

Oh Sugar
Oh Sugar

Same well-known scent, only the juice has pretty sparkling shimmer in it, which forms into pink clouds when you shake the bottle. Looks beautiful, much more interesing than the original one. It reminds me of pixie dust.

As a funny note, I thought that the music played in the musicbox will be some classic, like For Elize but surprisingly it resembles the sound from my old Game Boy! (R.I.P) Haha. Anyway, I still love it.

mariellac82
mariellac82

lovely, smells great!!! is edt and stay for so long!! xD

guest_Shaff
guest_Shaff

extremely love it.addicted to ysl babydoll.the scent totally created and suitable for me and my personality.

kittny
kittny

the bottle is absolutely gorgeous, but the smell of the perfume is not left behind. it has a sweet smell, the flowers blend in with the aromatic red fruits. it is just perfect for the collectors...

Baby Doll Music Box Collector 2007 by Yves Saint Laurent 4.55 out of 5 based on 22 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Music Box Collector 2007 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Music Box Collector 2007, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Baby Doll Music Box Collector 2007 by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Baby Doll Music Box Collector 2007 by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Van Cleef & Arpels Feerie Givenchy Hot Couture Cacharel Scarlett Jean Paul Gaultier Ma Dame Giorgio Armani Armani Code Elixir Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Extreme Givenchy Fleur d'Interdit Dior L`Elixir Hypnotic Poison Lanvin Jeanne Lanvin Thierry Mugler The Taste of Fragrance Alien Givenchy Amarige Mariage Thierry Mugler Alien Sunessence Edition Limitee 2011 Or d`Ambre Yves Saint Laurent Yvresse (Champagne) Givenchy Ysatis Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Dior Dior Addict Ralph Lauren Ralph Dior J`Adore L`Absolu Cacharel LouLou