Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Baby Doll Music Box Collector 2007 Yves Saint Laurent for women

Baby Doll Music Box Collector 2007 Yves Saint Laurent for women
dislike

Baby Doll Music Box Collector 2007 by Yves Saint Laurent is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Baby Doll Music Box Collector 2007 was launched in 2007.

Baby Doll Music Box Collector 2007 Fragrance Reviews

Southern Blonde
Southern Blonde

This was a limited edition Baby Doll flanker with a technological innovation: perfumed music box. The music was electronic, however, and nothing really that pretty. I have music boxes that play waltzes and classical music that sound better than this but it was very nice and creative. The fragrance smells the same as Baby Doll with a huge difference it was more powdery. It smelled of rose scented pink powder and was unbelievably sweet but unfortunately short lasting. It was a great gift for both women and little girls however I found it suited to children. It's really too bad they discontinued this. I hope they can make a perfume one day that not only plays music but can talk back to you - like a smartphone LOL

fiona_sigourney
fiona_sigourney

Totally agree with @Oh Sugar.
It's too lovely to look at. =)

Oh Sugar
Oh Sugar

Same well-known scent, only the juice has pretty sparkling shimmer in it, which forms into pink clouds when you shake the bottle. Looks beautiful, much more interesing than the original one. It reminds me of pixie dust.

As a funny note, I thought that the music played in the musicbox will be some classic, like For Elize but surprisingly it resembles the sound from my old Game Boy! (R.I.P) Haha. Anyway, I still love it.

mariellac82
mariellac82

lovely, smells great!!! is edt and stay for so long!! xD

guest_Shaff
guest_Shaff

extremely love it.addicted to ysl babydoll.the scent totally created and suitable for me and my personality.

kittny
kittny

the bottle is absolutely gorgeous, but the smell of the perfume is not left behind. it has a sweet smell, the flowers blend in with the aromatic red fruits. it is just perfect for the collectors...

Baby Doll Music Box Collector 2007 by Yves Saint Laurent 4.50 out of 5 based on 29 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Music Box Collector 2007 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Music Box Collector 2007, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Baby Doll Music Box Collector 2007 by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Baby Doll Music Box Collector 2007 by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Van Cleef & Arpels Feerie Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Jean Paul Gaultier Ma Dame Calvin Klein Eternity Moment Givenchy Hot Couture Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Parfum Cacharel Scarlett Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Yves Saint Laurent Elle Vera Wang Flower Princess Escada Island Kiss Anna Sui Secret Wish Christian Dior J`Adore L`Absolu Giorgio Armani Armani Code Elixir Lolita Lempicka Sweet Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Extreme Givenchy Fleur d'Interdit