Designers » T-Z » Oriental Woody « Groups

Belle d`Opium Yves Saint Laurent for women

Belle d`Opium Yves Saint Laurent for women
dislike

I have it: 831 I had it: 234 I want it: 674 My signature: 15

Belle d`Opium Yves Saint Laurent for women Videos Belle d`Opium Yves Saint Laurent for women Videos Belle d`Opium Yves Saint Laurent for women Videos Belle d`Opium Yves Saint Laurent for women Videos Belle d`Opium Yves Saint Laurent for women Videos
Belle d`Opium Yves Saint Laurent for women Pictures Belle d`Opium Yves Saint Laurent for women Pictures Belle d`Opium Yves Saint Laurent for women Pictures

Belle d`Opium is the new addiction by Yves Saint Laurent; a fragrance that is a disconcertingly bewitching new oriental. It is a true olfactory manifesto and a profusion of rare and precious ingredients: Casablanca Lily blends with spicy Incense and mysterious overtones of a Nargileh accord.

A woman who wears it is full of ambivalence, elusive and obsessive, powerful and troubling, ingenue but dangerous.

Top notes: mandarin, Casablanca lily, gardenia, jasmine

Heart: incense, peach, white pepper, tobacco, hookah accord, fruity notes

Base: amber, sandalwood, patchouli, smoky notes

The bottle is a redesigned version of the original, updated with a flamboyant red wick and highlighted with a gold circle and cap.

The face of the fragrance is actress Mélanie Thierry.

Belle d`Opium is available as 30 ml, 50 ml and 90 ml EDP. Belle d`Opium was launched in 2010. Belle d`Opium was created by Honorine Blanc and Alberto Morillas.

Mandarin Orange Gardenia Jasmine Casablanca Lily

Incense Peach Tobacco Fruity Notes White Pepper

Sandalwood Patchouli Amber

Euphoria

Belle d`Opium Fragrance Reviews

Niya
Niya

Words cannot express how much I adore this scent. Forget it even has the name Opium in it; they smell nothing alike. This is deep yet sweet and beautiful.

Englishrose4
Englishrose4

To me this is like Opiums' younger blonde sister who has a real naughty twinkle in her eye!

My husband got this for me one Christmas so I feel it's more suited to cold weather it wraps you up in it's dark folds and makes you feel sexy and exotic.

You can smell Opium in there but just like siblings they are very different, to me Belle has more layers and is more interesting and makes you want to keep sniffing, you get that 'come here again let me smell that again' effect - on my husband anyway!!

Great staying power and projection, and the bottle is lovely to have in your bedroom, like a little reminder of past naughtiness!

Very seductive, empowering and mystical one for the private collection not school run / workwear.

Pepperflower
Pepperflower

I like smoke but dont want to smell like a dirty ash tray, I still want to smell like a lady and then I found this. I find this perfect for a beginners smoke. Like trying on a dark lipstick or dark nailpolish for the first time.

More fruit and flowers than the original. I love the smoke from the incense and tobacco, spicy pepper and sandalwood that all together gives this warmth, attitude and thought, that makes this an Opium. I was very sad when the sales lady told me this was being discontinued! This is a sexy and lovely fragrance.

babykays
babykays

really love this perfume. it's been in my collection for like 2 or 3 weeks and i haven't put any attention to it until today. i sprayed it once the first time it arrived at my house but i was distracted by another perfumes that came that day.
i guess i didn't expect this to be so gorgeous. i remember how opium smells like, and this one is the prettier, beautiful-er version of opium. i don't really like opium, but i appreciate it. this belle d'opium is more likeable. the white floral smells SO amazing, the composition is perfect. what can i say, the more i sniff the more i love.

smileysunshine
smileysunshine

I've just acqired a mini of this to add to my collection it's very nice but the perfume dried out too quickly for me. It does remind me of the original opium although not as commanding.

Esthertje255
Esthertje255

My boyfriend bought me this. He just read on the internet that lots of women love this perfume so he ordered it..
I never had or even smelled the original Opium, so I can't compare it.
But I do think this is an extremely lovely en classy perfume.
It's just spicy enough and at the same time a little bit sweet/floral.
It lasts pretty long and I don't get tired of it. It doesn't change much during dry down according to me.
I'd really advise this perfume to anybody. According to me it's pretty much suitable for every season. I would wear it at night but it's not that heavy that you can't wear it by day.

magdalena.pollak
magdalena.pollak

Finally I found the cemetery,cadaverous(sic!)smell of jasmine and lily.I never met such faithful projection this savor.Here is,at least my nose it senses.Plus:Belle d'Opium is plenty of spices.
Very soft scent,not heavy,slightly sour but warm.And fresh.Unluckily not remain long on my skin.I'm not able to extract most of the fragrance notes.So quickly evaporates(skin and/or clothes).I don't like splendor but bottle I enjoyed.

Karineabdel
Karineabdel

I just got a bottle from an exchange. Maybe my bottle IS a bit old, so it IS not as strong as a new one, but the Shell IS very soft on me And not peper at all. I Think i smell the sandlewood That i lové so Much.

zperr

After using this scent for about two weeks now, I'd like to add to my previous review that this perfume smells like nothing else in this market and believe me I have tried dozens. So give this perfume a try and some time to develop.

redpsylocke
redpsylocke

I was using this parfume when I was smoking. Using the parfume after shower did not bring the best of it I believe. I remember smelling the gardenia and sandalwood incence. But as the day went on and i smoked the parfume was changing on my skin to something like a noughty but flowery incence. Smoking really changed the notes i was smelling, too. After quitting smoking i also stop using this parfume. Somehow it just did not smell as beautiful as before and did not blend that good with my skin chemistry.

zperr

I dont think that this perfume is a plain or flat scent as many reviewers wrote here. The opening is sweet fruity which is nice, in the middle I get pepper (the only part that I dont like much in this perfume). But the dry down is gorgeous the incense accord is very detectable ( this is the part which makes it different from the other sweet fruity perfumes on the market recently) and the perfume turns into dark , mysterious, sexy smell. You need to reapply in every 4-5 hours ,but you will smell divinely good and will get many compliments from people around just as I do.

ankamonicab
ankamonicab

Belle d'Opium is a Masterpiece!! No more needs to be said!!

StellaXYH
StellaXYH

For the first 2 or 3 hours, Belle d'Opium on me is dominated by a fruity gardenia. The fruity aspect is like the sweetness of gummi bear/jelly, which I happen to like better than bubblegum/hard candy. It's until in the late drydown that sandalwood and pepper start to manifest, but still adorned by the fruity gardenia.

The sillage is very close to the skin and the longevity is around 6 hours. A lovely fruity floriental like previous reviewers stated. Belle d'Opium is not bad on its own, but there are also too many competitors out there.

Ahlamsarah
Ahlamsarah

for me this perfume is just UNIQUE, my dad gave it to me as a birthday gift and when i first smelled it i didn't like it at all, maybe due to the strong spices note, but then late at night when i was lying on my bed i constantly smelled an amazing scent that i've never smelled before and i realized it was BELLE D'OPIUM..... i wore it the next morning and everybody kept asking me about my astonishing perfume, and this is how it became my SIGNATURE. one word to describe this masterpiece, UNIQUE.

moreorlessa
moreorlessa

The first thing that came to mind when I smelled this on my skin was La Vie Est Belle, which is surprising when looking at the notes. But obviously this isn't as gourmand and has an oriental vibe. Still it's very sweet on my skin, though less so in the drydown. I do not see much of a resemblance to Opium despite the shared bottle design and name.

At first it seems to be too heavy, overloaded with spices, but after some time it becomes quite pleasant. Deep oriental, balsamic, with prominent peppery note.
Scent for orient loving girl.

lesgalaxies
lesgalaxies

Well, I'm really glad I got to test this before buying! Don't get me wrong, this is quite lovely, very lovely. I just have about 5 perfumes that already scream out "I'M A FLOWER GARDEN WEEEEE".

That being said, having a summer edition of Opium to compare this to, I can actually see the similarities between the two. This is still incense-y and somewhat deep for being so white floral dominant. If I had only one or two white floral scents, this would be mine! I do feel I've ventured down this road before though, so I'm not smitten like I thought I'd be.

crescentsho
crescentsho

Hmm. This one is not 'Opium'. It's soft,not heady (for me) The sillage and lasting power aren't so good. It is not powerful to be named as opium, but quite nice, soft smoky fragrance, a bit spicy and fresher than her older sister. Opium's shy little sister.

luna rebel
luna rebel

I currently have a mini of this fragrance and it's beautiful, exactly my kind of scent. I couldn't wear the original (vintage) Opium because it gave me headaches and was extremely strong despite being a warm lovely fragrance. So I blindly bought a bottle of this and the only thing I regret is not buying a big bottle right away. It is a lovely smoky fragrance with hints of fruit and incense, which my chemistry seems to amplify (especially the mandarin orange note). This is actually what I wanted Molinard's Habanita to smell like. The only thing that disappoints me about it is that it doesn't even have 1/10th the projection or longevity of Opium and I must reapply it. It's a shame too that this fragrance is going to get discontinued (if it already isn't). It can be found for incredible prices online at the moment, but you better get it while it's still here and cheap.

chittylafemme
chittylafemme

All I can say is that I fell in love with this instantly. I'm starting to get the impression that I love fruity, warm, woody, spicy, yet fresh perfumes (If that's even possible). And while it's not fresh, it smells soooo good on me. Like a bouquet of sex. I wish I knew how to put the proper words to this.

Edit: It lasts maybe an hour and a half on my skin. Disappointing.

jedrzejowskia
jedrzejowskia

Is this a flanker of Opium??? I'm confused!

I'm getting mostly fruit, followed by lily, followed by some nice quiet amber and rounded up with tiny traces of incense. And I mean TINY.
I've been enjoying my decant for a few days now and not sure if it's the body lotion I'm wearing today or there is something wrong with my nose but I smell polished horse saddle somewhere in the background??? I swear I detect a leather note, the same that comes up in Chanel's Cuir de Russie on me, a horsey note!
It's really odd and, haha I have to add, I'm quite fond of this particular note? It's like I'm feeling it under my tongue, very peculiar!
It's a lovely non-run-of-the-mill fragrance I would wear for spring and perhaps a walk in the park, afternoon tea.... However it would be best suitable for a horse ride in the park ;-)

VeeNVegas

This perfume smells like it has more in common with Obsession than it does with Opium. It really is a beautiful scent though not spicy or incensy at all to me. It's all about the amber and wood notes with the tiniest bit of pepper. Reminds me a bit of Nanette Lepore.

darksome
darksome

I wanted Belle for my signature scent. Really.
It's heady, sultry, edgy and has a very different white flower smell because of the lily. Normally I'm more of a tuberose/jasmine lover, but here I really appreciate lily in the composition. Also the bottle looks like a dream!

But there's this strong pepper note that makes Belle punching me. I actually got a very soft clove note out of it, so if you love Coco/L'Elephant but with a lily twist, try this (I dislike clove in my perfumes). Sorry Belle, but I can't tolerate your violence to me anymore.

Addicted2byzance
Addicted2byzance

This is for the lady who likes to feel powerful yet warm and sophisticated.It's very classy oriental spice, no way close to cheap! I wear this and all day I could pass on for a beautiful garden filled with the best selection of colourful flowers.Belle D'Opium takes me in to the fantasy world of a woman wearing an air-blown dress, with her hair flying behind her and she's wearing red hot lipstick to finish it off. It's got the wow factor, definately for you if you are 25+. It's among my top 5 perfumes.
Like Byzance by ROCHAR, I love this perfume so much that I would forever be sad if it were to be discontinued. I hope Yves Saint Laurent makers will keep this coming in and swear by Belle D'Opium.

iloveperfumes96
iloveperfumes96

I don't think I've ever worn this perfume without someone commenting on how good it smells on me. One thing I don't like about it is the smoky smell coming from it when you first spray it. Although it only lasts for an hour and becomes a very beautiful sexy smell later during the day.

hippiechick13
hippiechick13

It's a heady potion, this one is.
Witchy, narcotic, warm, unusual.
It does conjure desert evenings, Cairo or the Gobi, somewhere warm and sandy and exotic and strange. It's definitely an evening fragrance in my mind. Or for a special occasion.

arrode
arrode

This smells oddly like honey and sweet whiskey to me, which isn't isn't bad, but not what I was expecting from the notes! Mix the above with a bit of tea and you have Belle d'Opium!

AnnabelLee

I find this perfume so beautiful... It's a shame it only lasts 1 hour on my skin. :(

Alexandre
Alexandre

Pure mystery exhalant this fog of incense and hookahs that sheer mystery! For those who want to seduce a perfect weapon. It's wild, mysterious, intoxicating. Mixture of peppers, myrrh, burnt wood with propolis, honey ... Warm, welcoming personality and for people looking for something out of the ordinary ...
Impossible to be impartial towards the Belle D'Opium, loves or hates .... Needless to say, I'm delighted!

alexandraID22/32
alexandraID22/32

I absolutely love this perfume, it's so special and I'm glad I've finally discovered it. I would describe it as a rich, warm-flowery, mysterious, smoky scent ideal for evening wear and bedtime. I tried wearing it at work one day and it seemed wasted, definitely something I'm keeeping for special occasions and relaxing free time.

I was surprised to read a lot of negative reviews for this perfume on various sites, including here and I understood that they'll discontinue it because of that. SAD! Indeed it's nothing like Opium (I've never tried the original Opium, just the one on sale nowadays), but hey, it's a different perfume! Just like Opium Vapeurs de Parfum is completely different from both Opium and Belle d'Opium.

Anyway, I love it and I hope the rumours are not true

Update: Today being a stormy and unusually cold and depressing autumn day I decided to wear Belle d'Opium at work to cheer me up and it works great! Makes me feel warm and comfortable, in a diva sort of way ;) Just had to share this!

shenzee
shenzee

When compared to original Opium I see very little similarity. I don't fancy Opium but I loved this one. It's intensive yet it has some fruity notes to balance strong incense, wood and pepper. Great for evenings, dates and elegant meetings. Although I might feel like wearing it during daytime every so often, generally to it's not an everyday fragrance for me.

TillyWave
TillyWave

An utter disappointment for me, I was looking for a woody, smoky dark oriental "bewitching" as they state, but this was a disaster on me.

Mostly I detect a fruit note that lasts for many hours. It resembles the scratchy, slightly harsh kind found in a good hair spray. At best it reminds me of someone who smokes while getting ready for work and curling their hair on the hottest setting.

There is a bit of synthetic sandalwood, a mishmash of 'flowers' and at the end a unoffensive/banal musk drydown.

Tried this one out 3 times and I never got more than that, too bad, I wanted to love it.

Edit: I'm sure this will disappear into the bin of bad reviews, as both my balloons have disappeared, but really--I'm not putting down the people who like this, or really the perfume itself, and I'm not being snarky. I'm just trying to write an honest negative review. Maybe we should start grouping our reviews into good/bad so some people never have to know about the negative reviews...

though I'm not obssesed with oriental perfumes I'm enjoying this delightful fragrance on my wrist.
it starts with some kind of sweet and slightly spicy notes,leading to deeper,earthy,patchouli scent.I think there's something like honey in the notes,but I don't find it in notes.also citruse notes can not be ignored,though they are not making it a fresh shampoo or something like that. fortuatey blackpepper is not offensive and mixed well with flowers.
in the perfume shop it's a distintive fragrance. it can't be ignored or or not recognized from the others, on the other hand it's not too loud.
I had heard some members complaining about it's long lasting power. on my skin it lasts pretty well and the dry down is even deeper than first sweet implication.
totally,though I don't admire most of YSL perfumes,this one's great.either be worn in the morning or night/by youngers or elders it can be a great complet to everybody's outfit.

Contessa01
Contessa01

A very sexy fragrance in my opinion a much nicer more accessible version of the original which I don't like. This is very unique to me and not a typical scent in that floral fruity way. It has a darkness and richness to it. I think if you like fragrances like black orchid you'd like this.

Jitterbug Perfume Lover
Jitterbug Perfume Lover

The first time I tried a hookah, I was in Cairo, it was a warm, sexy, balmy night. I choose the cinnamon apple tobacco because it was the tastiest and smelled like fruity incense when lit. I had just purchased a gorgeous handmade Egyptian jasmine perfume in an opalescen-gold glass bottle rimmed in gold, which I was wearing along with my heavily lined kohl eyeliner and dangly coin earrings. It was dusk and the sky was that perfect shade of midnight blue full of twinkling stars. I looked like a scene from a vintage bellydance postcard from the 1920s. That is what this perfume smells like to me. It is soft, gorgeous, understated yet attention grabbing. It's a third date perfume when you know you've got a magical evening ahead of you and there's a fire in your eyes. This is a new favorite!

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

This is gorgeous! I remember smelling this on a tester strip inside Sephora, and HATING IT for being boring, overly sweet, and nothing in comparison to the original Opium...

But because I have a new craze for sandalwood, I ordered a 1.7oz of this from Ebay for $25

And I'm blown away! It's dominated by a sweet, dark, creamy sandalwood incense, lightly spruced by pepper, and deepened by a shadowy, indolic veil of lily and gardenia. There's also some ghostly patchouli in the back, but it's only there to complement the pepper and floral notes, bringing it all together.

I smell like a delicious sandalwood incense stick, and I absolutely LOVE it!

It's very dark and sensual, while still being sweet and floral.

Excellent scent!

gaz525
gaz525

Can anyone help me,I read the reviews and thought this would be amazing.I like heavy spicy aromatic perfumes and so I bought a bottle.I don't know what everyone else is smelling but all I get is a strong sweet peach smell,there's a good perfume underneath but sadly it seems over shadowed by this sweet peach syrupy smell.has anyone else had this same experience?please let me know...I'm starting to think it's just me that the perfume doesn't like

AvaAdore
AvaAdore

I just received the 1.6 oz perfume and mini body lotion in the mail for just $29.99, bought unsniffed. I love it! It's a foggy midnight incense vibe that will be so sexy to wear during all the summer music festivals.

madgefan
madgefan

One of those instances where you know you love the perfume before even smelling it. It's just fate. I loved the name and the bottle and I had to have it. Absolutely love the scent. It reminds me of the Caribbean but not in a sunny, light-hearted vacation kind of way. I think of voodoo, of seduction, of lightning storms at night. Belle D'Opium is kinda sweet, kinda smokey, all peaches and tobacco. One of my top 10 favorites of all time.

Eau de moi
Eau de moi

You know when you have this fragrance you want to try and just by reading the notes you think it might suit you (and you wish very hard)?

It finally happened with Yves Saint Laurent Belle d`Opium.

My mom used to wear Yves Saint Laurent Opium in the 80's. It was suiting her very well and it was her favorite. My husband always liked the old version too and wanted me to try it. But, the problem is that there is this note in Opium that I cannot stand. I am really into Oriental Spicy but in Opium, mmmmhhh... I don't know. I think it might be the patchouli (too much of it), or the mix of so many notes (I am not into vintage perfumes just because of the annoying amount of numerous notes in all of them) or the lily-of-the-valley (a note I cannot stand).

But, I wanted to try and love Belle d'Opium. I was at Sephora and when I saw it, I sprayed it. It was love at first sniff, passion at the second one and my husband was also thrilled by the smell of it. It has not that much in common with the original Opium except at the end when some of the notes jump out and remind you of the original. It opens with a floral-spicy note and it just gets better and richer and spicier and warmer. The lasting power is unfortunately not that great.

End of the story: I am the happy owner of a beautiful bottle of Belle d'Opium!

EmilyTheStrange

Bit of an update on the last review. I still love this, very much - it is gorgeous, complex, feminine and has a "mysterious", sexy feel to it.

However, the longevity of this isn't great at all. An hour goes by and I'm having to re-apply...which is fine for me (read my last review), but not if you've paid top dollar for it.

VeeNVegas

Another blind buy for me and I am really pleased!
I do wish that the spiciness lasted longer than just the first 10-20 minutes though. Not as much spice as I would like and lots of tobacco in the mid notes. This actually reminds me more of Burberry Brit that the Original Opium.
First day using it so I am not sure yet as to how long it lasts.

Edit: It has been less than 3 hours since I sprayed this, and other than a rather nasty alcoholic smell left on my skin, it is gone. Not a fan after all. Love the first 20 minutes, but then just tobacco and then gone!

EmilyTheStrange

A 30ml bottle of this was listed on a local sale site for $10...it had been sprayed a few times and the lady selling it couldn't stand the smell, so after reading the very mixed reviews here, I decided to part with the 10 bucks for it. Even if I hated this, the bottle is beautiful and it still would of been a bargain.

When I sprayed this on myself this afternoon...all I smelt was La Petite Robe Noire by Guerlain (one of my all time favourites). I knew this wasn't right and actually posted in the forums about it as I was absolutely puzzled as the *only* note they have in common is Patchouli!!!

However...I sprayed it again tonight (it's much, much colder now, it was humid/warm this afternoon) and there is NO resemblance to La Petite Robe Noire at all other than the spicy notes.

This fragrance is CLASS in a bottle. It's peppery, Amber-ish, incense-ish and very smokey...I can see why people said it reminds them of hookahs!! After a while, the Sandalwood note starts to come into play and it mixes into a creamy, delicious, oriental, mysterious scent. I have no idea whether the longevity is good or not as I haven't had it long enough but hey, at 10 bucks, who cares?! I'll be happy to reapply!

This is gorgeous. I'm about to change my "like" into "love" for this. Beautiful bottle, beautiful scent, and perfect for cold Winter nights like this. YSL, as usual, haven't failed to impress.

P.S. I've only ever smelled Opium a couple of times throughout my life - and from what I can recall I really liked it...but I have no idea whether this even remotely resembles Opium or not...nor do I care. Belle D'Opium seems to fit my age (30) and personality perfectly :)

Ascarlett
Ascarlett

This is an absolutely beautiful scent. I am an oriental lover and I also love oriental floral fragrances. My favorites are Coco Chanel & Juicy Couture Couture & Tresor.

My step-mother, who is a very glamorous and fashionable lady wears the original Opium. As a teen, I used to sneak into her bathroom just to smell it. I loved the scent. It embodied beauty and class and sensuality. I imagined beautiful women wearing fancy black dresses and heels. Exotic.

As an adult, I forgot how much I loved the scent of Opium. I love Coco, but it always feels too much in the warmer months, and I have been leaning away from heavier scents. With my summer wedding nearing, I was looking through perfumes and saw a description of Belle D'Opium. I decided to try it and it is absolutely beautiful.

It is not as heavy as the original, but is definitley a similar formula. I can smell the scent of the original Opium, it is just lighter and fresher.

Unfortunatley, it doesn't seem to last long on my skin. However, i believe this has something to do with my chemistry at the moment as even my normal daily perfumes have been fading to nothing. It lasts on my clothes for hours and hours. I am going to try to layer it with the body lotion to see if it helps with it's longevity.

This perfume is sexy, sensual, yet still classy and beautiful. I really hope I can get it to last!!

ecerusen
ecerusen

sharp, impressive, and attractive at the first sprayed. than it turns to warm and creamy notes. but then, nothing. i really like this perfume but unfortunately it isn't long lasting.

peachino7654

I try 2-3 Opium,I don't sure long on my skin.

Please tell me how long on your skin.

peachino7654

I try 2-3 Opium,I don't sure long on my skin.

Please tell me how long on your skin.

Floreat
Floreat

This is a Dom in a bottle. And she does does not sugarcoat her intentions. A little intimidating at first because of her unabashed embrace of female power - but completely captivating and likely to incite a willing submission.

Belle D'Opium opens hot and heavy with white flowers macerated in spices. The effect is almost narcotic. Once it begins to unfold, it does so with the subtle sweet smoke of things smoldering. It ends with a gorgeous amber that retains the vestiges of its smokey journey with the addition of the regal sandalwood. If patchouli is there, he's happy to play a mediating role in the whole drama.

This is a fragrance for a woman who fully embraces and makes no apologies for her personal power. Personally, I love it.

Pooja37
Pooja37

They really ought to have named this Belle d'Opulence because it is rich, heady and wonderful. Got spritzed while I was at the mall by an enthusiastic sales person. Walked away saying 'no thank you' because I dislike Opium with a passion and thought 'how different can this be?' but whoa... I had another thing coming!

As I walked about the mall, it began to work it's magic... mesmerising to the point of hypnotic. Heads turned as I wafted by and one lady standing behind me at another counter actually told me that I smelt wonderful! Walked out with a bottle leaving behind a very happy sales person at the counter!

Day 2; Wore this for a night out yesterday and did not like the dry-down at all. Had to wash it off before going to sleep, it was that synthetic and smelt kind of dirty (not naughty dirty but unwashed dirty!!) Other than that, I would still wear this for a dinner with friends from time to time as the opening and mid notes smell wonderful on me.

den1011
den1011

I love this perfume!! In fact it will be my next acquisition.

I tried this one and manufesto (by ysl) at the same time and compared both throughout the day.

While I liked Manifesto a LOT, i found it a bit flat. it doesn't change much throughout compared to Belle.

I have never tried the original Opium, so i can't compare this one to it (which I see as an advantge, so i don't let myself be fooled by the name "opium" in "belle d'opium") And I got to say that I loved it!

It's so elegant, and smokey. It's rather dark but floral and sparkly at the same time. And that is a combination that I love. It smells very different from the perfumes that I have and from the perfumes that women usually wear here (I live in Argentina). So I find it quite original (as opposed to what some people have stated here).

True, it doesn't have a greeat longevity but it is not bad either (on me at least).

I really want this one! Can't wait to get it!

EDIT 07.06.13 : I finally got it! I sooo love it. On me, it lasts 6 hours. The sillage is incredible on me. After 5 hours people tell me they keep smelling it the moment they walk into the room. I feel so lucky! =)
The notes on me are the same as I smelled on the tester: sandalwood, tobacco (which smells great), gardenia, incense and pepper.

MysticMeg
MysticMeg

I love love love this! Belle d'Opium is a peppery smoky oriental potion. It also lasts long on my skin. I do not get the references to this being compared to a masculine fragrance. To me this scent is a sophisticated sexy women in heels.

Just read that this is going to be discontinued. *super sad face*

elisa.fuentes briones
elisa.fuentes briones

exactly like secret obsession by calvin klein .too sweet , too heavy . really bad. hate both

asta.ksivickaite
asta.ksivickaite

perfect night smell. can't wait to wear it on night out. to me evetything that has incense in it smells amazing. and pepper notes in begining are really nice.

napiergirl
napiergirl

ELEGANT....love this ..fruity but very grown up .Very well blended and attention getting .

smellME
smellME

Is this a beauty or what !
Another creation where Alberto Morillas are involved, do I like it - yes !
The three fases.... Top. Heart. Base are all brilliantly blended.
In the top.mandarin gardenia and surprisingly jasmine already ?
The mandarin together with the fruits and peach in the heart creates a very mice and sweet warm feeling on my skin. This part reminded me of Ckin2U
and zen.Very nice. The heart consists of loads of pepper and the slightest touch of tobacco.Mmm - like !
The sweetnes has been set aside for the insense and patcholie to be in the team.
A VERY WELL BLENDED perfume , with a oriental touch throughout the
Wear. The drydown of santal amber is one that suns it all up.
I feel classy and cool when wearing it !
Thanks to se majeste for letting me have a lovely decant !!!

liiva
liiva

I am sad. White floral, balmy, woody, fresh spicy, warm spicy.. all this sounds so good! :) I was sure that this fragrance is something more. I can smell only some sweetness,that is all.

Mas777
Mas777

On my skin, I can notice well tobacco and incense notes... it's a strange perfume...but really, really hypnotic! 8) And I like it for this... ;)

Inesis
Inesis

I bought this at a sale yesterday and I have worn this today. It indeed starts very much like Sensuous Noir, which I own too. Still, I don't think they're the same. Belle d'Opium turns pretty fast into a flowery frag while Sensuous Noir stays woody to the end.

I really like this scent! I am very much into orientals and this hits the spot for spring. Yes, I think this is very nice floriental for springtime since it's not THAT heavy. I haven't smellt Opium (shame on me!), but I am well aware of it's reputation and I think it's safe to say this is much more subtle.

Longevity is a sad story: on my skin like two hours. I only bought a 30ml bottle, so I think I'll run out of it soon if I keep using it much. Sillage is medium, I don't think I suffocate anyone while walking around. Enjoyable!

Norgirl
Norgirl

Finaly i have my bottle in hand . I could hardly waith i was so curios to smell it
It starts off on my skin quite alcoholic and incensy.. then after just a few minuts this turns into somthing much more plesent and alluring.
It is a incensy fruity patcholy mix like a sensual lady in a black silky dress. slightly sweet with the fruity notes
I have a feal off Plum in this perfume aswell. like a dark plum mixed whit cinnamon and spice.
i can feal the whit florals . but i am almost at a stage that id say that this is not a white floral mix because off all the dark notes and the spicyness.. i know white lilys also have this pepperyness to it so it should not be so difficult.. But still i feal the same .. the bottle is so apropriet for the perfume aswell . mysterios ,charming. sensual . elegant.just beautiful .
I initialy got curios about this when somebody told me it was abit like Nina Ricci Belle de Minuit. well if i realy realy put my mind to it it might be a slight touch off similarity . but not close at all ..

fdmc
fdmc

Femininity
Elegance
Sensuality
Belle d'Opium is a new chapter in the legend of Opium for younger women. In this new chapter is seductive woman provokes desire with all your movements, it is an object of fascination, of temptation, a dream that has prohibited from being possessed. This woman is both naive and dangerous.
It is a perfume with a strong smell very precistente.
To me this perfume is a true icon of modern perfumery.

Samah
Samah

I don't know why, but this smells horrible on me I can't recognize any of the notes listed, just some cheap woody smell for straight 8 hours, great longevity by the way.

Jayela

do not compare with the original.. When you dont compare, you can see that this is a beatiful incense&sandalwood fragrance..

samer007
samer007

seriously the perfume market is going downhill. i sprayed couple of times from a belle d'opium bottle.. the initial impression is mildly interesting;white flowers in a fruity/patchouli smoky accord... little by little the scent gets thinner, evaporates. it could have been a good one with a stronger smoke accord, more incense heck just more... perfume! the longevity is poor, hard to believe this is the follow up of the legendary opium, the fragrance that fills the room and transforms it to a sensual and spicy opium den...
well this is what today's perfume dictates want; light fruity inoffensive perfumes.... well i dont.
3 stars.

aveilhe
aveilhe

This is an inoffensive oriental-fruity-patchouli perfume like so many others out on the market right now (it smells like a cross between Estee Lauder Sensuous Noir, CK Euphoria, and Marc Jacobs Lola). I suppose if I were choosing between the four, I would choose Belle d'Opium because the bottle is quite lovely.

Honestly, I was hoping for much more -- Tobacco? Hookah notes? Smoke? Sounds intriguing! Nope, nope, and nope. I get none of those, unfortunately. I do get a strong peachy-citrus note, along with loads of patchouli and pepper...and a hint of syrupy, almost-too-sweet amber.

Belle d'Opium barely lasts an hour on my skin. How is that even possible? Orientals are made with some of the most tenacious base notes out there! Bizarre.

What a disappointment...I really wanted to like this one because of its associations with the original, classic Opium.

Most of all I feel the pepper note in this fragrance, mixed with the peach and floral notes on the sandalwood base, which reminds about the original Opium.

And this base note is the one thing that reminds me about it I guess. Because much more this fragrance reminds me 212 Sexy by Carolina Herrera and Guilty by Gucci. The first one - because of the pepper and gardenia mix, the second one - because of the pepper and peach mix. The same sickly spiciness.

I prefer the original classy, mysterious and elegant Opium million times to it. That is all I can say.

Pace,MioDolceCuore
Pace,MioDolceCuore

Ooooh, how I love thee. I sprayed a ton of different things to the point of nausea today. And then - I figured, oh what the heck, let's spray some paper.

2 minutes I ran back, grabbed the bottle and gave myself a good dousing. Something to be said for chemistry because there is something in my skin that seems to love Yves Saint Laurent - even the thumbed down Cinema comes out great.

Lovely masterpiece of incense on me. Not too fruity, not too light. Just right. I'm in love and yearn for my own bottle now. And the prices on this smoking beauty justify my own huge bottle. I could wear this sitting on the couch by the fire, watching an Opera and if used responsibly, in every day life.

I had tried Opium itself on my skin but it just came out way too bitter.

Very much in love. Thank you again, YSL, some of creations work so well with my skin chemistry, it's as if the fragrance fused with my skin, not overpowering me, but carrying me gently, but with a firm hold as myself.

Love all the smokiness from the tobacco/incense/pepper. Nothing acrid about the smoky element here. Original Opium can turn that way on me. It's smooth, creamy and spicy. If you like incense but are afraid to smell like a church, try this.
Belle D'Opium is not a statement maker like M Generation by Mauboussin, but it's different enough that people will notice.

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

Belle d'Opium stares at you with her dark eyes and glistening hair, mesmerizing you with her audacious swaying gait as she comes toward you. You see her and smell her and then she is in your lap, whispering in your ear all sorts of bad girl ideas, like, "let's take that gorgeous man home, just the two of us with him- what do you say?" "I'll share if you are good." She laughs a throaty contralto laugh. Such thoughts would never enter your head but for this seductress who gets inside your brain and under your skin until she becomes you, only a better more confident you. A "belle" you who can take on the world and every man and woman in it. You don't want to ever give her up. You want to possess her and she you.

Belle d'Opium is perfectly named. This gorgeous scent is truly "tres belle." It has every note that I love- gardenia, incense, patchouli, tobacco, amber, pepper, peach, and jasmine. From the first spray when the gardenia, pepper and incense hit your nose, into the mid-notes where the tobacco and patchouli come in and there is a slight bitterness for just a few minutes, you are completely mesmerized. Then the full lush beauty blooms on your skin with the addition of the amber, peach and sandalwood. Simply amazing. There is a slight smokiness from the tobacco, but mostly you smell and feel the warmth of the sun on the tobacco leaves and the invigorating yet relaxing smell of the slightly damp dried tobacco leaves, fresh from the humidor at the hand rolled cigar maker's shop, sweetened with drying and rolling into the perfect Dominican cigar. Height, depth and roundness, this scent has it all.

It is always a shock each time I put this scent on to realize anew how stunning it is and how it meshes with my skin to form a "second skin" which absorbs and grows into me with each hour.

Belle d'Opium evokes desires and emotions that make you so glad to be alive in this moment in the heady haze of this beauty. I think I may want this to be the last thing that I smell on this earth. Well, after that bacon sandwich and zillion year old single malt that is going to be my last meal.

The only other scent I have smelt that comes even close to this bewitching beauty is Une Voix Noire by Lutens which has many of the same notes, but is ultimately a lighter, more fluid scent. Both are stunning.

Nota Bene: The only thing that is distressing about this temptress is that she limits her time with you. You meet her at 9:00 p.m. at a party and she is gone by midnight leaving just a faint scent trail behind. You will have to reach for her again and again, but it won't be hard...

lupereira
lupereira

Really It is a second skin. It mixes with your natural smell. Hallucinating!! When I wear it, my body and the scent suffer a fusion. It's amazing, working as a night veil, a dark side that arises. I really don't like incense's note, but here is quite and abstract. It´s a dreamlike fragrance, even having a moderate sillage, is nocturnal and for cold days. Ah! Before any conclusion try it! Not on paper, on your skin.. and let yourself be taken away...

sygrid29
sygrid29

Fortunately i have this one and wear it very often. i am not familiar with original opium but i love this among all of my perfume collections. at first i never really appreciate since i am not able to sniff it before buying. im so dissapointed when i finally spray it in my wrist. but the after i give it a try since i can't just give it to someone since its expensive! To my surprise i fall inlove in it. People always give me a complement of smelling seductive and expensive at the same time to think im living in dagupan city philippines. They think that i've been abroad for while to think i never been outside the country.

gomt
gomt

What a belle! It's truly intoxicating!

My mom received Belle d'Opium as a gift and I can't help myself but steal a little now and then. It's smoky, dark and decadent, but soft just as well. I find it much more wearable than the original Opium. The only bad thing about it is that it doesn't last - on me, it's two hours tops and then it's gone! This makes it somewhat not worth the price.

Anja_Karenina
Anja_Karenina

When I first tested this a couple of months ago it turned fruity sweet immediately. It indeed reminded me of one of those sugary cheap "impostor" perfumes. Anyway I got a sample from Sephora and I tried it again and wow, the top notes are so disturbing! This smells just like the original Opium but fortunately it dries down very quickly to the sugary fruity scent. Although I do like this,the top notes are so off-putting that I can't justify myself buying a bottle of this. It's been half and hour and as others have noted, there is a FAINT trace of the fragrance so this is definitely not worth the money.

Jayela

İ adore the fragrance. And also the bottle. But common it has no sillage. İt is a very good scent with a very weak projection. And in addition, it makes me itchy. İs there anyone else like me??

AnnabelLee

I've just tried it and fell in love. I'm lost. The incense is beautifully blended with the gardenia and the tobacco notes. The fruits pop up and hide again behind the sandalwood accords... This is a symphony on my skin. Again. I'm lost!

Isabella1
Isabella1

This smells like pure hookah! Is not like original at all it is much better. So strong full of incense the commercial is perfect for it. Incense and soapy gardenia and sandalwood, and lots of fruit. This smells exactly like hookah smell! Very much Afghan Opium not at all Oriental Opium like original. I like it a lot but do not love it, because I do not want to smell like hookah all the time. This is a club fragrance. If you wear it in the club while being hot and sweaty it is pure sexy. Many fragrances now smell like hookah and black and milds. I love them but do not want to smell myself like I was just taking a drag.

yvankraft
yvankraft

Antonpan is right. You have to give this fragrance several tries. The first time Belle may seem too simple or common but it's not. I started understanding Belle at my third try. There's something very sexy in it, almost sexual, I could say. Behind the flowers and incense, human secretions and secrets...

Avatara
Avatara

This is surely my favourite in my perfume wardrobe at the moment. So exotic, so iridescent, it smells like a newly unwrapped sari on which you have spent a fortune.
The colours in this are amazing -(no, not the bottle) - they evolve during drydown in a truly mindblowing way. I am Synaesthetic, which means I can visualise colours of scents, and know what's in a perfume.
I used to love the original Opium years ago, but by the time I got round to buying my own, the formula had been changed. Not the same, I was very disappointed. Then I bought Belle d'opium off Bid Tv, and believe me this seems to be the nearest I'll ever get to the lost Opium. (But I still haven't tried the whole range of YSL Opium-related names.) A perfume for Songwriters and lovers of opulence.

sweetiepea161616
sweetiepea161616

This perfume is really nice, but it reminds me of a million other fruity/citrus patchouli frags out there (Miss Dior Cherie, Coco Mademoiselle, La Vie Est Belle, etc...). It's really lovely but definitely not full bottle worthy. And it smells nothing like the original Opium. At all. I don't really get the florals, pepper, sandalwood that much. I get a sweet, fruity, orange patchouli. Nice but not that unique.

perfumebox
perfumebox

Belle d'Opium is not the first scent to be criticized for not living up to its namesake because a company decided to hedge its bets with an established name rather than market a new concept.

That aside, I find it to be a very likeable, competently-crafted sweet/spicy/floriental-patchouli. It doesn't smell cheap or childish, lasts and projects well for me, gets compliments, and is well-mannered without being too boring. (That drop-dead gorgeous bottle is a plus of course.)

This fragrance is definitely not unique, as Coco Mademoiselle, Sensuous Noir and Flowerbomb have already been there and done that (oh look, Coco Noir just jumped on the bandwagon as well), but it's definitely not a BAD scent at all, and well worth a sniff if you don't already own one of the other mentioned perfumes.

dkny27
dkny27

I have been absolutely in love with Sensuous Noir,,,thinking nothing could come close, but it may have met its match! Belle is the "G" rated version of Sensuous Noir, it is woody, peppery, spicy with a compliment of sweet white flowers, but those flowers are soooo subtle. There is a creamy quality to Belle that just makes the notes segue into one another, but there's a wintery sophistocation. This scent is not for the light, fruity fragrance lovers, it is deep and dramatic.
Beautiful, warm, hearty.... I'm sorry I didn't purchase sooner!

mi-jo.sayegh
mi-jo.sayegh

When will I learn that I never like these ``younger interpretations `` of classic scents.
Does this smell nice ? Sure.
It starts out with good intentions, a nice floral oriental, a little sharp, then very quickly it dries down a bit warm and spicy (just not spicy enough) and now I can`t smell it at all 2 hours later.
Since so many people find it too strong, I assume it would be good for people who usually wear very light perfumes but want something more daring or for night.

PolarBear2
PolarBear2

This is a very diluted version of the legendary Opium perfume, which seems to have fallen in a flower basket that results in a tobacco-shampoo combination. Try it if you like that.

Tuberrose
Tuberrose

I adore this fragrance, it's so different from the rest. I get many compliments from both men and women when I wear it.

Adela7
Adela7

i expected a lot from this one and was very curious about it considering the beautiful and daring ingredients but it's an unoriginal strong oriental at the most. it is built around the lily which stands out very clearly but doesn't give the best praise to this beautiful flower.
the ad doesn't suit the fragrance, don't go for a blind buy!

lmlovespapa
lmlovespapa

THIS PERFUME I HAD SUCH HIGH HOPES FOR, I HAD HEARD RAVE REVIEWS AND GOT CAUGHT UP IN ALL THE HYPE ABOUT IT NOW WHEN I GOT IT, YIKES THE OPENING IS SOOOOO STRONG ALMOST CHEMICALLY SMELL, AFTER ABOUT AN HOUR THE COMPOSITION TURNS INTO A SHARP WHITE FLORAL ON ME, HOWEVER MY MOM TRIED IT AND IT SMELLS GLORIOUS ON HER....SO PLEASE TRY BEFORE YOU BUY

RaeRaeC
RaeRaeC

Wore this for the first time in AGES last night and really forgot how much I loved it! For me it works so well on my skin and the staying power is great, 3 sprays lasted all night. It's very different and the only real 'smokey' fragrance I have. I'd say if you want to delve into deeper more sophisticated smokey/incense scents this is a good starter one, it's gorgeous, and it grows on you the more you wear it. I'm a fan!

iam2sexy4uris
iam2sexy4uris

This is a good perfume, the bottle is beautiful but it's nothing special at all. Quite Generic actually, sad cause I had huge expectations from it.

pelega
pelega

BEST PARFUM FOR ''FEMME FATALE:!!

kitten_steele
kitten_steele

Tested this today. First it was fresh and fruity, but those notes settled down quickly. A little later I thought one of my neighbours had begun smoking pipe. I could smell pipe tobacco in the hallway and in the livingroom and thought I would go out telling my neighbour a thing or two. It smelled like he was standing outside my door, smoking pipe. Then I realised it was ME! A strong smell of pipe tobacco that lingered on for awhile, but soon settled and brought out the spices and the sandalwood, mixed with the flowers. Quite lovely. There's still a hint of the pipe tobacco, but not as strong as first. Very interesting development and an exciting perfume in my opinion. Doesn't smell like all the others out there, which is good. To my nose, the perfume is a night/evening kind of perfume and smells very sexy actually. A seducing scent.

lauritxu_87
lauritxu_87

I have a full bottle of 100ml, i do not use it.. Interested p.m!

Rola
Rola

I got this perfume as a gift,i was very excited to wear it ..but when i did for the first time i was shocked!
It has areally weak sillage,and poor longevity:(
The smell on my wrist is amazing.kinda of oriental ,flowery scent with a hint of pepper
But No body can smell it around me:(
I hate that kind of perfumes:(
on my opinion ..it's a money waste!

pingui
pingui

I bought this after trying a sample of this. My first impression was that it was a dark floral, which seemed perfect for fall and winter nights. As I have explored this more fully, I get the gardenia and jasmine which makes this a classic floral. Where it gets interesting is that these two heady flowers are literally seduced into an opium den. At first everything is rich, opulent, and sexy but then the drug takes over and spinning smells of incense, pipe tobacco smoke (fruity/peppery/vanilla), and patchouli hold your attention. So enthralled by the fragrance, you don't notice the threadbare rugs, the red silk drapes stained by smoke, and the upholstery that has seen too many furtive lovers. You certainly do not realize you are in a maze-like cavern of rooms that would be a fire hazard, should someone's passion light a spark. This fragrance is the equivalent of a one night stand. You are seduced and caught up in the moment, but by morning's light you may question that any of it was real.

bond_girl1979
bond_girl1979

It's a very sensual scent. Sometimes I spray a little bit of it on me before I go to sleep. It's oriental and mysterious in nature. But it's a much weaker force than the original and has a lot less lasting power and sillage. That said, it feminine and alluring. I would only ever wear it in the evening.

suhaesa
suhaesa

it has nothing to do with the old opium..in my opinion i think it was just made to sell because the old opium has such an incredible gastronomic fan base.. i personally love the old opium so much that i don't think anything would even come close to it so they should leave it as a signature perfume on a class of its own..its an endless timeless masterpiece that should be left un mutilated..
the new one is ok i guess but there is something in it that i just cant stand after the initial spray..the dry down is some how more synthetic ..or maybe trying to be modern its like the new trends in perfumes of the past 7 years like tom ford black..
i bought it impulsively when it first came out just because i loved the old opium and i love purple color and it smelled intriguing in the shop ..its a heavy wintry perfume long lasting seductive and trying to blend the past with modernity but in my opinion i think that those who love the old opium will be disappointed with the new so they should have just named it a different name and gave it a different bottle and let the old opium be the legend it always was and always will ..
maybe its the white pepper and jasmine that really anoy me

rating 3.8 out of5

Easy to wear light oriental, but really reminds me of the original strongly, so it's not that different on my skin. Nice, but not for me.

guest_Vie Cafe
guest_Vie Cafe

i just watched the tv commercial and I have only one thing to say:

I wish this perfume was as HOT as the commercial. sadly, it is nothing like it.

Just wow. What a beautiful woman!

Migalex
Migalex

I do not see anything special about this perfume. Although weak, I find it too sweet and flat. One does smell the pepper, but it does not break the sweetness or make anything interesting stand out from that common ground. I do not find it unpleasant though, neither pleasant nor unpleasant, just not interesting. To me, like Cinema, it is out of line with the classical YSL perfumes, with strong character and very recognizable.

xdollpartsx
xdollpartsx

I love this perfume with a passion! I actually had this forced on me buy an insistant shop assistant lady and wow, I am glad she was so forceful! This is a bottle I have always avoided simply because the bottle looks far too expensive and maybe appeared a little...pretentious in my eyes. I expected it to be overrated. This is a 'don't judge a book by it's cover' lesson! I believe I was gabbing away about what kind of perfumes I usually like to the lady, trying to pry her away from pulling out the grand looking royal blue bottle to spray and the moment she sprayed onto the tester stick, I shut up. I was quite overwhelmed, the jasmine and peach infused with sandalwood is pure magic! There is a spicey punch to it too which makes it so unusual. I walked around the store with this for maybe 10 minutes looking through other perfumes and I could not stop smelling this. I asked for a sample on my wrist and I swear, I could still smell this the next morning after showering. the dry down stays well rounded on me, the perfect blend of floral and wood with the faint hint of spice and a gorgeous musk to pull the notes together.
Belle D'opium is lavish yet well preserved, a confident fragrance with longevity. The bottle looks so regal on the dressing table, it really goes with the scent. A garunteed get noticed fragrance with an air of mystery and sexiness in a class of it's own. Worth the money in my opinion however this is usually cheaper online than in superstores!

cherie97
cherie97

belle d'opium is sweet and smokey, i really like it. it's quite and not too heavy, good for autumn and winter evenings. i probably like it the most of the whole opium family, though i like each of them i guess. belle if soft and feminine and very light. it doesn't stay on long, which is not too good. in some way it reminds me of bvlgari's jasmin noir.. just soft and smokey.

LindyLou
LindyLou

Nice and sweet scent. Not too sweet for my tastes though it has something that makes it acceptable. I did not find this overpowering but I do notice a reasonable silage. It reminds me a little bit of Angel by Thiery Mugler.

isaland
isaland

Such a delicious smell. I fell in love with it. So unique, doesn't smell like any other perfume out there. For refined women with attitude. Sexy sensual scent. I prefer it to the original Opium. Pretty much wearable any season of the year, either day or night. Great sillage and lasting power.

K1
K1

Perfumes come and go in our wardrobe but this one has a special place in my heart! Its mystical smell on my wife makes me insane: super sexy warm exotic type or oriental fragrance.
Belle d'Opium is a prosperous perfume and a rightful top seller one with complex combination which I die for one part, only slightly yet boldly one part of it: the smell of newly uncovered cigarette pack. Open a Rothman's king size and you get the smell of tobacco rested in the thick paper box!

CatBlanc
CatBlanc

This perfume is sweet, sweet, sweet.
A blast of juicy pear/ peach/ apricot note, slightly smoked but mainly sweet.

After 30min it mellows into a sweetened floral fruity.
The lily is not green or crisp, but ripe and creamy.
I cannot pick out the gardenia.

I don't think it's very peppery.
In the dry down there's a very cozy sandalwood.

Projection good,
a neutral, easygoing fragrance for women of any age.

UPDATE:
Belle starts to grow on me, now I think it's sensual and sexy. People will notice you when you wear Belle. The harmony of sandalwood with the ripe fruits creates quite an alluring aura. I would recommend this as a date-night fragrance.

noori
noori

First try on skin: lily and gardenia, with a nice spicy hint of pepper and sandalwood, to make it better.

Second and third try: the lily and gardenia stayed for hours, turned more and more candy-like, and the perfume became more and more silent, as the hours passed. The pepper and sandalwood came long hours after putting it on, and just as they showed up, the perfume ceased to exist on my skin. Not happy.

gypsykitten
gypsykitten

I'm really surprised at how many people have cited an overpowering gardenia note. I don't really care for gardenia and I usually pick it out right away. I don't with this perfume. The first note that strikes me is peach. Then pepper and jasmine. The lily note is definitely present and I detect a hint of cinnamon-though I haven't seen that listed anywhere as a note. I think this is a lovely perfume-warm and cheerful. I don't find it overpowering in strength if you don't overapply. It is very long lasting on me and I got a compliment the very first time I wore it. I wasn't a fan of the original Opium at all but this one I bought after trying a sample. It actually reminds me a bit of Bond no 9's Chinatown. I would call it a fruity floriental.

kriopell
kriopell

I so wanted to love this fragrance! The bottle is beautiful and I dreamt of it on my dressing table. Sadly, I find it unremarkable. So much so that after a half hour I can barely smell it, and I am not even tempted to surreptitiously raise my wrist to my nose seeking it.

nowheregal
nowheregal

this reminds me CK euphoria a lot!

Belle d'Opium has traded the spices in the original Opium, for pepper instead. If pepper is not your thing, I'd skip this fragrance entirely.

I was so angered by Opium's repackaging and reformulation, that I've put off testing the flanker Belle d'Opium for a long time so that my anger wouldn't hinder my review of it. I have long since cooled off and have given Belle d'Opium a fair chance to prove itself.

Shortly after smelling Belle d'Opium for the first time, I commented on how musky and peppery the scent was. Pink pepper seems to be the starring note in this composition, followed by musky sandalwood and slightly soapy lily.

The composition is not all that predictable, as it has some elements of complexity, however it is much softer than what I expected. Opium is such a sillage monster than one could be forgiven in believing that a flanker would be just as loud.

The scent is not strictly feminine, I actually think it would wear just as well on a man's skin. The pepper gives it that slightly masculine kick. In all honesty, Belle d'Opium isn't really my cup of tea. It smells a little sharp to me, perhaps even a little fruity at times, even though fruits aren't listed in the scent pyramid.

I absolutely adore the bottle and packaging, easily admitting that it's one of the nicest designs I've seen in the last few years. It's a shame that the scent didn't grab my attention the same way that the bottle did. I wasn't so convinced by the almost non-existent white florals smothered by rich pink pepper accords.

Belle d'Opium lasts for a relatively long time on the skin, however it's not too persistent. I personally find this fragrance to be lacking in some aspects, that I haven't quite managed to figure out. I'm left feeling a little underwhelmed.

auror
auror

Ysl counter gives me couple sample of this. First I think it's heavy, so oriental and not for me. But I tried this on a summer night when I was go out, I love it! I fallin love with it! You should try on a summer night

CHOCAHOLIC
CHOCAHOLIC

This is the first perfume that I won in a blog competition. I must say that this is a great perfume, I really love gardenia combined with pepper and spices; it leads to a delicate and warm result at the same time; sexy and strong, feminine and floral, I think that it's suitable for women of all ages and personalities(except for teenagers as it is sophisticated). In addition, I do not think that we have to compare this one to the original OPIUM; this is a fresher and more modern version that develops its own character. Lasts for ages as well !

ASUHAN
ASUHAN

Radicalmente diferente a la Opium original.
Fondo con demasiada similitud a Euphoria EDP

A.M.H.2

Personally, this fragrance for me is MAGIC in a bottle!
It hits a chord in me...hmmmmmhmmmmhmmm...I just love it I can't help it!
I'm definitely buying another one, my previous bottle I finished in January, I really miss it ;>
I guess what does it for me is the Sandal/vanilla note.
I find that Belle D'Opium is the choice of a very elegant, classy and attractive woman.

;>

PLUMPIE
PLUMPIE

Nothing at all like Opium very sweet and artificially vanilla though there is none mentioned in the notes, perhaps it is a chemically jasmine/gardenia note which is apparent on my skin which gives the vanilla smell. Some compare this to Estee Lauder Sensuous noir but they are in no way similar apart from the dark purple bottles. This smells slightly sweaty and is overly sweet. Yuck

aysegulsec
aysegulsec

Hi, I received it as a gift from my husband. It came in a very chich black patent leather make-up case, its bottle is gorgeous but that's all.

It really does not have any characther at all. It reminds me of so many other perfumes, too floral, too ordinary and too feminine (not in a good way, imagine a woman with very heavy make up with a lot of powder; a bunch of bracelets, big and shiny earrings; that kind of feminine)

For the first time in our relationship in 8 years, I will replace a gift I received from my husband cause I barely can stand the smell on my wrist.

By the way it has a perfect longeivity (unfortunately)

ginawadsworth
ginawadsworth

Hi, I tried this today to see if I could ever wear one of the Opium family. Past recollection has been an extremely loud and hard hitting perfume which knocked you out so I did not dare to wear it. The sales rep did say this was a mixture of Opium and Elle which was true. Opened as an extemely soft version of Opium which I could tolerate but then morphed into Elle, which I cannot stand. Later on it became and good mixture of both with Elle dominating so I would not purchase. Not worthy of the name Opium imo and hate the idea that they mixed two others to may one new..... lacking in originality. I will wait for the Opium fraiche and try again.

elifkle
elifkle

When i first got it i thought it was horrible. Maybe because i was used to using such fresh perfumes like moschino i love love. But this is actually the one perfume people come up to me and say, "hey you smell good what is it?"

G00D_Girl
G00D_Girl

First I get fruit, but not at all like fruit juice... more like smoky fruit chutney. I get a quick hit of jasmin, the gardenia and lilly are beautiful and soft. I normally I find gardenia really over powering. The sandal wood washes everything with a wonderfully soft sweetness adding sensuality, which reminds me of sweet grass.

I like this because it is fruity with out being juvenile. I wouldn't say this is sexy, more fun & flirty... semi casual sent.

This is not at all like the original, so if thats what your expecting you will be sadly disappointed.

naheed
naheed

Belle d Opium starts quite sweet like warm sugar and the note which I encounter with first is synthetic sandalwood and then slowly a mix of jasmine and gardenia kick in. There is a huge pinch of pepper which makes this composition quite unbearable and a bit unpleasant. To make it spicy something else could have been added but not pepper which smells like a mixture of white and black pepper.

taboo2287
taboo2287

imagine 2 sexy girls at a chic and trendy club dancing the night out, one is blonde and the other brunette, they are dancing and getting closer to each other... oh boy they are driving the men crazy around them and even some women are interested and these 2 girls know it ;) they give flirty looks and a killing smiles and they are wearing Belle d'Opium, such a sex appeal fragrance but the problem is that it's not long lasting :( i got the body lotion so i will apply them together and let's hope for the best :)

Darinino_
Darinino_

Even the name Opium tell us that this scent is very strong and it is. 2 sprays can proboly kill flowers around u and make all men fall to ur legs.(not in a good way.) Personally didnt like the power of fragrance.

Sassy1
Sassy1

This is a subdued jasmine scent with a peppery woody base. That's about it.

It's pleasant but has no real personality.

Strong? No. Spicy? No. Long lasting? No. Sillage? No.

Opium? No.

krmarich
krmarich

I had to sample this on paper just because of the YSL lineage. Rather than calling this "Sweet Gardenia", the Powers That Be marketed this as an Opium flanker. Improbable as it seems, it has no spice and is anything but an oriental.

It opens surprisingly sweet and reminds me of Alien with a mysterious synthetic note that I cannot define. Its not unpleasant, just wierd. Its slightly sickening and has nothing to do with Opium.

The reformulation of the original is acceptable. This is not. L'Oreal Paris has taken the name YSL and destroyed its reputation.

How this could fly off of the shelves is beyond me? MAL D'OPIUM is more like it! Sorry fans, but the emperor has no clothes...or shame.

AUNZBOX
AUNZBOX

This is bad perfume for this year. On my skin i can smell only weak floral and vanilla. Too simple boring with poor longevity and sillage.

hybiscusgirl18
hybiscusgirl18

I used to believe that the only sweet perfumes were either those with fruity notes, vanilla or patchouli...until Belle D'Opium proofed me otherwise:

Belle D'Opium is a sweet woody/spicy fragrance where sandalwood is the main aroma and has a smoky feeling that reminds me of hookahs and incense sticks; its sillage varies according to the person and the time of the day.

In spite of its name, Belle D'Opium has little - if nothing - to do with the original Opium - the former lacking the allure and the strenght of the latter- which is a dissappointment for those who love the original thing, but is a plus for those who can't stand heavy fragrances and yet they seek to be introduced to the oriental group.

One could say that Belle D'Opium is a "trainee" version of the original Opium: It maybe not reach its predecessor where power of attraction and magnificence concerns but it helps newcomers to appreciate it, in an "amateur-friendly" level.

boruvka44
boruvka44

Now, in cold weather it smells better than in summer. Still, all i can smell is marshmallow with sandal wood. Very sweet. Opium? No way.

PseudoCz
PseudoCz

At first sniff I just tought: "CH!". Since I've been feeling CH in a lot of woman here in Brazil, probably it's getting popular. I would say it's a mix between CH and the DRY-DOWN of original YSL Opium.

Now, let's put things in place: the CH here is less dry and a bit floral, more gentle. Opium here is more like the incense: if you use the opium incense, probably you can detect easier but if you don't find it or don't know it, just wait for the YSL Opium dry-down and compare.

Anyway, I think it has a really interesting peppery burst along with a smoky character. My mom loved it but actually, I prefer the old one because has the clove beginning that I love.

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

I still do not know how I feel about this one. I need to test it more and give it a full try by spraying it on my wrist. Paper doesn't bring out notes, it just sucks them in. I got a very mild version of the original, with more florals instead of incense and spices.

YSL Belle d'Opium is like Sharlimar Initial. It gets sweeten, smoothen, and modernized for today's people. I get a lot of strong and smooth high volume gardenia at first. Then Belle d'Opium becomes quite smokey and still sweet. The base has a mildly spicy wood accord and earthy patchouli. I find this new version is more much approachable and wearable by many, especially me.

fotolux
fotolux

belledopium.com

velvety peach, white pepper

Casablanca lily, Incense, jasmin absolute

Resins, sandalwood, nargileh accord

Decodawn
Decodawn

I just cannot see the similiarity between Opium, they are literally poles apart, the original Opium is a classic, this is just boring and unable to live up to it's name very disappointing.

lafantasy
lafantasy

it lasts the whole day..and announces me before i come in...yves saint laurent never disappoints..they always make that perfume for that especially stronger woman...i feel confident...beautiful...but most of all ready to take on the world..when i wear this...

LaGari
LaGari

Its not unique, but quite stunning. Way too smoky and mature for me to wear. Sad that I didn't get gardenia AT ALL. What I got was musk, sandalwood, spices and jasmine.

Its powerful and sophisticated - so you have to be bOld enough to wear this.

I would love to try it again though, but this time on my skin.

UmmKhaled
UmmKhaled

Absolutely love it! I am getting this asap. I was going to yesterday but then was rushed in the mall and didn't get back to the store but Ohhh I love it! It is really beautiful, romantic smell. Smells amazing the longer it is on! Strong at first but lingers and smells sooo lovely!

asemanet
asemanet

powerful fragrance and sexy

laoonatic
laoonatic

A puff on my wrist. From the first hour I decided that it was too powerful and mature for my age, a definitely no. But then...after 3 hours or so, what a feast! It's pure passion in a bottle, it has definitely seduced me! Another one of the perfumes I can't wait to wear in the future...

SweetP
SweetP

Very pleasant, and appeals to many. Perhaps too many. Straight after applying, I received compliments from strangers. Does it mean that Belle d'Opium is too ordinary? Well, perhaps. But still nice though.

ward.w.3ood
ward.w.3ood

Wonderful fragrance
But the smell does not keep for only a short

TheDentist
TheDentist

This perfume is damn strong and over powering. I could hardly breathe every time I applied it.
"Gagging Reflex" is exactly how i feel :(

margien
margien

This perfume is like a very dear friend to me. Warm, sweet, creamy, spicy all at the same time. Is has everything I want/like in a perfume. I literally fell in love with it. A friend of mine had the same experience. She smelled it and bought it the next day. It is my favourite perfume at the moment.

akats
akats

I bought it one week ago, because I liked it's warm, peppery smell. It's light, soft,warm and sexy together. It doesn't scream "You people!...Notice me" It makes me feel comfortable. So, I like it. I beleive it is a good alterantive to original opium for those who want to wear an oriental perfume at work during the day.

boyxtoy
boyxtoy

yo creo que belle d`opium (primera vez que comento en español, mi idioma natal) es una fragancia seductora, en todos los sentidos, tuve el honor de trabajar para la promocion de este perfume aca en chile, y debo decir que no a todas las personas les gusta, porque hoy en dia esta de moda la onda "fresca" no tan persuasiva, y eso no me gusto, yo creo que un perfume debe ser algo intenso, sensual y cauivante, y este perfume definitivamente lo es, es maravilloso, lujoso y fastuoso.
digno de su precio el cual es elevado, pero dura todo el dia, y es esquisito ^^
probadlo, homres y mujeres porque no es femenino, es simpmente oriental :D

Raquel73
Raquel73

Que se puede decir de esta fragancia...a mi personalmente las fragancias de YSL no me esntusiasman, pero este perfume simplemente es cautivador,completamente oriental, sin ser pesada, es ligera pero misteriosa y muy sensual.Es apta para mujeres con caracter, seguras de si mismas y que saben bien lo que quieren,si eres muy dulce y recatada, esta fragancia no va contigo.Se puede oler el sandalo y la gardenia de forma sutil y suave, no es agobiante con el Opium original.Yo personalmente no noto el olor a tabaco que algunos comentan.
La duración es buena unas 5 horas, si utilizas la crema corporal dura mas tiempo.Perfecta para noches de seducción :-))

Chery
Chery

Love it , love it love it
I bought it but my sister took it from me :( definetly my favorite perfume ever

Alexandrarae
Alexandrarae

Tried this one today and it is just beautiful - elegantly sexy white flowers and spices. Loved it from the first sniff and the dry down 5 hours later is lovely. I had stopped wearing the original Opium as found it just too heavy and pungent but am very glad they have put this version out because I will buy it and wear it again. Don't always like "flankers" but this one is extremely well put together and can stand on its own. Alexandrarae South Australia

merlin
merlin

A fresher, more floral and lighter replacement of Opium .

I'm not very fond of orientals in general ...but this is wonderful and very well made . Rich,deep, classy, sexy,earthy ,addictive, intoxicating..sweet in the right amount and not heavy or strong as mother Opium... While Opium is more suited to mature woman...Belle was created for the younger crowd.
It smells kinda woodsy and spicy... I love the incense note in It ( I don't know why here at frangrantica isn't listed ). It gets better and better as time goes by.

A must have for winter. A typical turn heads ;)
Great silage and good lasting power on my skin.

The only thing that turns me off, is the price... Very expensive in my country. Grrrrr

Frangipani76
Frangipani76

Wow! I have to get it! The notes, almost all the notes that I love in a perfume. I like the innocent femininity in jasmine, the refreshing gardenia, the elegant lily, and a long lasting fabulous sandalwood. What a combo! I 'll have one for sure!!

nora elia
nora elia

I got a tester this weekend, and I love it, It is strong, with character and powerful. However still keeps the flowerly esence at the top notes, the base reminds me Angel ou Demon, but just a hint of it. Im thinking on getting a bottle.

Vamy69
Vamy69

I love this!!! Thank you so much Jill!!! The pepper & Sandalwood in this just ignites on my skin and I am a HUGE fan of both of those notes. Believe it or not this sort of reminds me of Cafe perfume. The perfect fall and winter spice scent!!!

Susanita
Susanita

I hoped I like this one: because of the bottle! It's so different and some how beautiful. But no, I really didn't like it. I don't even how to discribe the fragrance, but it's so NOT me! :/

melodi
melodi

I tried so many perfumes at the counter one day and I didn't like belle D'opium at all first time ..but after 1h i realllly liked ! and i can feel differance between belle and the other perfumes i tried that day.little seems like diors midnight but more younger ..it seems like heavy,exotice floral, woody , pepper..it makes you feel attractive.. when you wear , it shouts "every one look at me im so sexy and wild !"

Cruela
Cruela

Very, very far from the old Opium! :-{ Sorry!

kwarnst
kwarnst

Although Belle d'Opium is an oriental floral, to my nose it is definitely more spicy and peppery than floral. I can detect lily and gardenia, but only slightly and well hidden by lots of pepper.
Pepper is the most present note on my skin for hours. After that time the scent becomes softer, warmer and more feminine. The drydown contains patchouli, sandelwood and soft, slightly sweet incense. I find some resemblance with Opium in the drydown, softer and toned down, but recognizable.
I think this is a lovely fragrance for autumn and winter. It was my favorite last winter, I used it very frequent, and now that my bottle is almost empty, I am even considering a re-buy!

Great sillage and lastingpower on my skin!
Beautiful bottle and box!

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

This really is nothing like Opium, which I find a bit disappointing. A good fragrance on it's own though, it's a somewhat enigmatic white floral, the gardenia and lily being by far the most prominent notes to me, after a peppery opening, which softens a lot but doesn't entirely disappear. There's only a bit of sandalwood in the dry-down. I detect no jasmine whatsoever unfortunately. It's true there is something a little bit medicinal about this, but I think this is a decent oriental floral and it doesn't pack as much of a punch as Opium either.

cookieal
cookieal

well
for a start
I DONT LIKE THE PARAFRASE OF GREAT PERFUMES!
the original opium is a big perfume, with history, that is still very alive, and i myself LOVE opium.
i dont find it at all too heavy, the drydown is powdery to my skin and it s a really lovely scent!

belle d opium as a marketing product for YSL, i think is the same as hypnotic poison sensuel is for DIOR: a florish perfume to attend to people that dont like the "difficult" original one.
i find it a very bad idea.
i love both the originals and i would nt buy the hypnotic sensuel, because it s very close to the original, with a...florish mix up... it confuses me..

BUT
this one is a perfume i actually like!
it could have a nice carrier as an original perfume.
"bell de nuit" for instance, or bell de something...
i just dont like the comparisson with opium which i find inaccurate..
it is a warm oriental floral, with nice sillage and very good longetivity to me .
i ve read that doesn last to a lot of ladies.
maybe it does to me, because i always get the body range of a perfume, so layering them all i have a better staying power.
i smell a lot of patchoyli though which i dont see it written to the ingredients.
the bottle is absolutely gorgeous.
it s not my all time favorite, but i wear it a lot and my boyfriend likes it too.
it s a YES and i wish to it, to have a comeback as a new perfume someday :)

agi
agi

Its not bad perfume,but i dont know why i dont like it? I bought bottle like some time back and its is still full,i never reach to spray this perfume.And i dont know why.

Gulderaim
Gulderaim

С новым парфюмом Belle D'Opium Вы заставите окружающих задерживать взгляд на себе, взгляды восхищения и страсти. Мне понравились духи. Рекомендую.

dmaw
dmaw

Yes, it's strong. A little dab'll do ya. But such a nice floral interpretation of the original.

TankGirl
TankGirl

An Opium lover like me couldnt ever like this. To me this has the same medicin vibe of Chopard Casmir and they both work awfully on my skin - Belle D'Opium smells exactly like a blueberry gum on my arm and I'm so dissapointed, its like somebody have putted an Escada inside a YSL, just terrible.
Very vulgar perfume but quite adequated for what people want now, its a "hit" fragrance for women who appreciatte a fast way of life and fashion style. I believe it wont last mutch has its nothing special I guess, though the incense note I get is quite likable it is still very candy on me.

COSMICSCENTS
COSMICSCENTS

I wasn´t impressed with this perfume. I was expecting a very alluring magical scent, actually I think it smells similar to Amor Amor Tentation and I like Tentation better as it is stronger. I do love the bottle and packaging though and I tested this one various times just to convince myself not to buy it.

UPDATE:April 09,2012
I smelled again today and I can smell it a lot better now for some reason and I came home and looked for it on ebay and since I found a great deal for a 30ml I had to click on purchase now:) My boyfriend loves so there:)

ujhb
ujhb

I had just the sampler for this perfume and it lasted almost 4 months with me, the reason? You can't spray this anywhere, not your skin not your clothes, it's extremely concentrated and toxic smelling. I have no idea why perfume companies make "old lady" perfumes.. I don't get it. It's common sense, to me, that mixing different scents requires a balance like sweet and salty or spicy and milky but none of these notes are flattering in combination.. Gardenia with pepper? sneeze-fest... that's exactly how you feel while wearing this.

ArkangeL
ArkangeL

If you think this is overpowering, you'd hate the original opium. Opium for women is stronger than Opium Pour Homme. I always thought something was wrong with that. Love the quality in them all, but this is class right here... unless of course, it doesn't agree with your chemistry. Jasmine and Gardenia are two very finicky florals, and will not smell great on everyone.

loveperfumes
loveperfumes

I've been the owner of the original Opium bottle (50 ml) for more than 10 years. Right, I got it as a present and never could finish it, but I must admit, I tried hard. I experimented with it in all seasons, tried to layer with Tsukimi and others, following the layering tips of J-C Ellena. Finally, I managed to single out the tune which I actually like about Opium, which I'd like to accentuate, which makes all things easier and more exciting for me...

Now imagine my endless amazement, when I faced the same theme played up in Belle d'Opium. They moved exactly in the direction I turned to in my amateurish wandering. And I do confirm that this tune belongs to the original Opium, dig deeper and you'll find it there, but all odd, unnecessary for me, notes are gone. No carnation. No retro feeling. Yet powerful feminity is not gone.

And I believe, it's not for nothing the scent has become the 2011 winner according to the French version of the Fifi Awards.

AnaCezar
AnaCezar

I´m surprised there are no fruit notes in this scent. I feel pepper quite clearly when it opens, but some minutes later what I can get from it is jasmine, sandalwood and... Berries! Well, sometimes my nose plays tricks on me. Anyway, this is a very pleasant fragrance. It´s intense, but not too strong neither dark, and despite of the berries (that only my own nose seems to feel) it´s not girly at all. The driedown is woody and lasts all day long, though most of the time it stays close to skin.
It doesn´t ressemble the original Opium at all. Not a masterpiece but, on the other hand, quite safe and easy to wear.

This perfume is hard to describe. I do smell hints of pepper, and I do smell hints of white flowers. But there must be a note missing in the description because it smells overwhelmingly like honey. I like the drydown. It has a slightly masculine feel to it, I'm sure it's the pepper. I think I would wear this on a hot summer night.

I like most of the components: Gardenia, Lily, Pepper... When I wondered whether to get this scent, since I liked it, I luckily received a sample. Although I liked the scent on my skin, it faded away so quickly, that I did not bother anymore about buying this rather expensive scent.

orchid_84
orchid_84

I'm not sold on this one. I knew a woman who wore this regularly, and it smelled like yams on her...not appealing in my books. Must be the vegetal note from the hookah (waterpipe) that is supposedly in this.

I decided to try it on my skin to see if I had a different experience. It started off with lily and pepper...quite promising. An hour later it had dried down into nothing but a soapy scent (a major no-no for me).

I don't think the marketing suits the fragrance. At its best points, this is a light, peppery floral. Pretty, but definitely not sexy, mysterious, dark or exotic in my opinion. The commercial with the blonde woman randomly dancing around is quite cheesy...In that sense the ads line up with the perfume - they both try hard to be sexy but it just doesn't work out.

nicolette09
nicolette09

I start by saying I haven't tried the original Opium. Belle d'Opium is a dark and mysterious scent. Yesterday I tried it for the first time and it was pure love. Definitely strong, oriental and sexy, suitable for evening. I would wear this when I want to feel confident and attractive.

jolla
jolla

i don't understand why so many people dislike this perfume, i really like it... but i have never tried the original opium that's maybe why i don't have any problems with this. But i really liked this and the opening was my favorite very spicy and sweet and i usually don't like spicy perfumes because they become manly on me , but this one i really liked. I have one problem with this one and that is that after 1-2 hours i can feel a metallic smell from the perfume and i don't know why it's maybe the basenotes that doesn't go well tohether or it's just my chemistry!

There is something about this that reminds me of the original Opium, probably the Sandalwood. I guess it's supposed to be a lighter fresher version. The sandalwood and gardenia are the most prevalant. At first, I thought I could smell fruits but they quickly dissipate, so not sure anymore. I'm not completely sold on this one. It's got a split personality. It wants to be a lighter and fresher version of the original Opium, yet it wants to hold on it's spicy deep richness, and I'm not sure it's succeeding either way. I think this is one where you have to wear it a few times to make up your mind.

Stray
Stray

I sprinkled Belle d'Opium and Mugler's Angel on two paper strips in a shop and 2 minutes later could not distinguish the blotters! Suppose Angel is more complex and original, while Belle is a bit too straightforward. Another "me too". Not bad but unnecessary.

Killercolours
Killercolours

Obviously this isn't Opium herself, the vulgar cigar smoking lady. No, it's the hot little sister at the jazz club snorting coke in the bathroom stall. In other words, not too bad either.

This scent is powerful, deep and mysterious, but the floral elements makes it lean further towards being chic instead of old lady like. This scent is a bit unpredictable, I can't really put my finger on it.

However, I wish it had better staying power. After a couple of hours it's almost gone on me. A shame, really. Because I really like this one.

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

Generally I don't like YSL perfumes and this one is no exception. Although this perfume is meant to be lighter than the original, it is still quite strong. I don't find it fresh at all. I expected a soft white floral but what a get is a strong and overpowering oriental scent. Definitely not me, not right now at least.

liliane
liliane

well, i smelled the perfume, and in fact i didn't like the old opium...
so i thought that will be similar...
when i tried it on my hand, i didn't like it at all...
but after less than one hour, i started to smell beautiful smell, every time i move my hand, closer to my face...and from that moment, i was crazy about it, and after couple of weeks, i had it in my bag :p
adorable...strong perfume, goes more in winter, but soooo adorable...really love it :)

redcat
redcat

I was in Nordstorm a couple of weeks ago, and the SA (who was very generous with the samples)slipped a vial of this into my bag.

The opening was neither terrible nor special. Floral, fruity and slightly spicy.

But the next phase? Bug spray and burnt sugar on my skin. I couldn't wash it off fast enough.

I used to love Opium, and I'm very disappointed that "Belle" is so pedestrian. And it's from one of my favorite noses!

Glamourcide
Glamourcide

Okay. This juice smells FABULOUS on the card. I almost bought a huge bottle of it right then and there purely from sniffing cardboard. Beautiful.
Then I tried it on my skin the next day to make sure it worked. Unfortunately, I got a huge smack in the face of Gucci by Gucci that lasted for hours - strange when they don't have any notes in common, and neither of them are 'fruity' fragrances but that's all I get in the top and middle notes of both Belle D'Opium and Gucci by Gucci - fruit, fruit, overripe and almost rotting fruit.
I used to love Gucci by Gucci but since I quit smoking, it really borders on squishy, almost rotten fruit, I certainly can't wear it in warm weather any more.

But enough about that. Belle D'Opium, on me, smells like overripe fruit and flowers right up until the drydown, which is actually very pleasant - spicy, slightly powdery Oriental that is much closer to the original Opium, but at the same time it's fresher, lighter, a little more feminine than the dark and strong original. There's a sweetness (that I can smell on my wrist now, more than 12 hours after spraying it on!) that gives it a brand-new flavour all of its own.

I think I'm going to try this one again in a few days and see how that overpowering fruit thing goes. I hope it's better on second chance, I think based on the drydown (and the lasting power - like I said, over 12 hours!) alone I'd like to add this one to my collection.

THE VERDICT: I like Belle D'Opium. Especially that lovely drydown. Put it this way - if someone were to buy me a bottle, I'd very happily wear it regularly and be grateful for it. But, I just don't like it enough to put it at the top of my fragrance wishlist.
The overripe fruit thing did improve after a couple more tests - perhaps my nose was just overly sensitive that day. I still get overripe fruit and flowers, but not as overpowering as the first time I tested it.
Very nice perfume, just not *spectacular* on me.

beatrix75
beatrix75

ok today i tested and i for me its not vhat i vaitet for its absolutly not the "old"opium ,at först ist smell like the angel leiter became something fresh light men parfum meybee the to much gardenia???i dont like at all!!!!

dianthus
dianthus

The easiest way is to tell : mixture of Midnight Poison, Opium plus floral bouquet. Lighter and more gentle version of Opium like young daughter of mature woman. There is nothing "sad" like in many strong orientals, it is joyful , bright and warm like happiness laughter of beautiful magnetic but (not vampy) young woman. Oh I love it and get it some day!;)

Roan
Roan

Belle means beautiful. Perhaps the name itself suggests what kind of perfume this is. "Beautiful Opium". It is not as the first Opium, which is dark and which reminds me of a poppy. This is an opium to seduce with its beauty. I think this is a very nice oriental fragrance that is elegant, wearable, and the most of all - sensual. It is not so unique as the Opium, but why to seek that? Every perfume has its own story. Belle d'Opium creates an image in my head of elegant nightclub in which sensual smell announces woman on the entrance. She is mysterious and attractive, ready for the night. She is wearing a dark blue silk dress and a lot of jewelry that fits to the look.
It seems that the "new" woman is elegant and extravagant at the same time, but in a modern way, it is not as we have imagined before. The perfume is the same from beginning to end. In the composition is most felt lily and violet. The opening has a kinship with the Opium because of pepper. The opening is spicy and opposite to the base, which is powdery and sweet-floral. As if in addition to flowers has apricot in it. The quality is unquestionable and it will serve the lady all night, while men will turn heads.

Pure sensuality ... ;)

empressevie
empressevie

Just tried this today. As an avid lover of Opium, I was excited, thinking it couldn't be anything but multi-layered and meaningful.

I was wrong. I won't be lining up fot this one. I agree, this won't last long on the shelves, as it lacks the oomph, presence, flavours and layers of the original.

First sniff, nice. A little watery to me, and probably not offering the same range of olfactory delights as Opium, but quite nice. Then, I watched (or smelt) it dwindle away to nothing, nothing, nothing. That light, watery impression was just a precursor of what was to come. It was going to get lighter, and lighter, and then just disappear. Fast. It is now one and a half hours since I tried it, and it is barely there.....
No twists or turns on the journey, really, either.
A sad surprise.

Looking at the prices online for this, I suspect that the market has already spoken, because it is certainly quite cheap for an YSL fume.

Zwiebel
Zwiebel

It's like Opium gone "Miss Dior Chérie". - Nothing like the original, and very sweet. I've tried Belle d'Opium on a couple paper strips (the local shop has these beautiful purple ones, similar to the front of the packaging) and on my wrist. I kind of get that sweet, peppery, smoky, fruity, and patchouli-y (that a word?) scent. It lasted on my wrist a couple hours, but the little that got on the sleeve of my sweater I can still smell. Was I not broke, I would buy a bottle (oh, the bottle alone is lovely). I actually really like it.

jedikitty
jedikitty

I tried Belle d`Opium on my wrists today... Well, it is not bad but just not for me.
After looking up the notes (jasmine, gardenia, sandalwood, lily and pepper), I think there is more than just those notes, however, I cannot detect any pepper.
What Belle d`Opium smelled like on my skin was gardenia, lily and about two tons of sugar; yep, it smelled so sickly sweet I had to promptly wash it off... and that presented a bit of a challenge. Despite repeated washing, with a grapefruit scented soap to get rid of the perfume smell, this scent just would not go away but, instead, it turned into an antiseptic cleaning solution-like stinky smell. Ughhh... Sorry, I wanted to like it but it did not like me back one bit.

Elirë Xhemaili
Elirë Xhemaili

i was reading the reviews and i saw a lot of comments sayin that the lasting power is very poor and im suprised bcuz this parfume lasts in my skin for days i can smell it even in shower as it vanishes with water..I love Belle d'Opium and YSL!

adele l
adele l

Starts off promising-modern, heady, spicy and sweet with hints of the original..but this lasted mere minutes. This has the worst longevity of anything i've tried in recent memory..no sillage within an hour; a few hours later and i cannot remember what it smelled like at all, though there is something clean and faint on my skin. I would recommend testing it and giving it time on your skin first, seems fully front-loaded!

antonpan
antonpan

Please give this fragrance several tries. At first I (as most of you) smelled just sweet water. But then I tried Belle again, then again and... I REALLY felt the spiceness of the original Opium here, but surrounded by soft flowers and sweet fruity notes.

Annelien1987
Annelien1987

Love this one, it's a sexy mysterious scent. I can imagen myself wearing this at night. Love YSL!!

krishka
krishka

no frag ever has made me throw up, this was the first one...spayed it and something in it made me really ill had to run to the restroom 5 min after trying it on....there is something uber heavy in it, cloying and suffocating that turned my stomach upside down...
so weird i was sure i'd love it after reading abt the notes...

rednut
rednut

I like this but I don't love it. It is very fruity on me and while I don't usually like the sweetness of the fruity smell, there is just enough Sandalwood and peppery notes to make this very moorish.

mediterranean
mediterranean

I bought a 30 ml. bottle two months ago. The first spray is delicious but then it dries down to a woody-floral nothing.
The bottle is really beautiful.
May be with the body lotion it will stay longer.

floriana
floriana

Opens spicy and sharp, with flowery notes of gardenia,lily and pepper. Also is just a little fumy.
After sharpness, becomes soft, and a little sweet, I suppose this sweetnes comes from prominent lily note.
This is, without doubt, soft oriental, spicy scent.
On my skin is tender and very warm, and finaly composition becomes balmy, refined and I could say quiet.
Belle d'Opium isn't strong or loud.
This scent is primary personal pleasure. I like it.

ritacatita
ritacatita

I´ve been testing this one for a while, and I´ve always liked it, in every single “snif”.
I feel the pepper mixed with the flowers and the sandalwood in a very well blended, cosy and somehow in a fresh and sensual way, at the same time.
Like it a lot.

valarian
valarian

Wish the fragrance was as lovely as the bottle! I really wanted to like this one. Will try again but it wasn't love at first spray for me!

jellybeantree

I gave this one a second chance because I tried so many perfumes at the counter that day and I didn't like it at all!! Well I went to try it again and I really like it a lot now! I guess my nose was free to really get an idea of the perfume now! Its not so light as I thought it was, it has good staying power! It is different, exotic and I like that it is present but not demanding! This is beautiful,so give it a second chance and please dont compare it to the old opium, just have an open mind!

Update: this is very lovely and I don't regret for one second buying this fragrance! It is really beautiful and easy to wear!! RECOMMENDED 8/10

UPDATE: This is a very nice fragrance but it has very poor lasting power on my clothes and on my skin!! So I am not satisfied , If you like light fragrances with not much sillage than this is for you.

Smell
Smell

too heavy for summer in thailand but i still love it , smell like mindnight at first but more sweent and sharp.

ClockworkCat
ClockworkCat

I love it. There, I said it. My favorite perfumes of all time are the likes of Opium, Poison and Mitsouko, but I don't despise this fragrance. It comes out spicier on me than most people (all perfumes do) so that may be why it works for me.

I agree that the lasting power needs to be worked on, but the fragrance, although not as 'heavy' as the 80's perfumes, is still not generic or sickly like many of the poor quality weak florals of today. There is a similarity in the mix which makes me see why they give this the Opium name.

These are not supposed to be the same perfume, they are like Poison vs. Pure Poison. A few things in common, but not the same effect. As for the reformulation of Opium itself, I'm not too pleased about that but I still like it. I do think it needs more work done on it to give it the power of the original :)

As an aside, if you don't like the reformulation of Opium then write to the company and tell them what is missing. They will listen because they want you to buy it. For all we know, they may get a really good perfumer in to have a go at it. If we just reject it they will eventually stop making it at all :/

geur
geur

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL VERSION OF OPIUM! WE LOVE IT. IT IS SEXY AND LAST LONG.
MY FIANCé WOULD NOT STOP KISSING MY SHOULDERS WHEN HE GOT A WIFF OF ME WEARING IT

guest_rosie
guest_rosie

reminds me very much of Lancome's Maggie noir - yuk - not what I expected at all. First they change the original opium, then they introduce this rubbish.

guest_Veronica
guest_Veronica

I've bought the smallest bottle of new Opium and I wear it however I cannot say it's "my" scent. The best thing about this perfume is the bottle:) It's elegant, simple and comfortable. The scent is completely different than classical Opium. Belle is more modern and rather floral than oriental. The best note is incense which makes the fragrance sweet and deep. The lasting power is good on clothes but on my skin it stays for about 4 hours. The climate of the fragrance is closed to Euphoria and I think that it may be a big success. If you are looking for something arabic and oriental I don;t reccomend that fragrance - it's too mainstream.

guest_el
guest_el

i also think that it's a classic perfume and it's not too sweet as others have mentioned...i want to buy the body lotion too!!

guest_Paula2222
guest_Paula2222

It also makes me feel like the belle of the ball ! I dont care if many dont like it, those who have smelled it on me, tell me I smell like a queen too.

guest_cupcake !
guest_cupcake !

hey !
i love it so much .. first i tried the sample then i decided to purchase this amazing fragrance ..
it makes me feel like a queen :)
but .. ummm i don't know why all of these hateful reviews for this perfume
serisously ppl U R OVER- REACTING .. LOL

Audryna
Audryna

Ouch...I am having a hard time with this fragrance that I so wanted to LOVE! The original version of Opium was my signature scent for years, and yes, then the reformulation -bleh- but this is about Belle. Now, I know it sounds crazy, but the first sniff for me was all 'dill pickle' yuk! I have no idea what I was smelling but it definitely came across as vinegar and pickling spices :( In the dry down, all I can pick up is a powdery-clove. This is so weird on me! Very disappointing. I do have another test vial and perhaps I will save it and try it again a bit down the line and see what happens. Hopefully it will work better. I am officially jealous of those of you who this works on! (But I really hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed my original Opium ;)

guest_RoRose
guest_RoRose

U can smell pepper & sandlewood so clearly ,, it's smel as arabian perfums ;)
it's nice and class but too heavy to me ..

meisha
meisha

I sprayed it on the test strip TWICE. Smelled mysterious and sexy but it's weird that after an hour I couldn't even smell the scent on the test strip.
Too bad! I was given a sample too but maybe will just use it in the summer because the scent is too light it doesn't last long. Still miss the original Opium EDP.

nonnative
nonnative

I'm sorry I have to say that this big and important company (YSL) has now failed with its new belle d'opium. Too sweet and fruity (even if I can't read any fruit in the pyramid). Nothing special and not original at all. Not even sensual or feminine. I don't understand why they wanted to remind the opulent and classic opium in its name.

ilprezzo
ilprezzo

Oh YSL....what is this??? Very mediocre mass pleasing Scent. Has nothing in common with the (now reformulated) Original. Not a Big Revelation :-((

chance25
chance25

I associate the original Opium with my Mom. She wore it a lot when I was a teen, so that scent reminds me of being in trouble. oooops! Well this new one doesn't get my vote. It smells sweet and woody at first and the incense carries it for awhile, then it completely disappears. Maybe within the hour you'd never guess I had a fragrance on. The original however lasted a week on your skin it seemed.

moly
moly

I certainly agree with LenaBel. It's a bit too sweet on my skin, somehow I do get lots of fruit in the opening. I can't decide if I like it or not.

emi
emi

For me it smells similar to Kate Moss Velvet Hour. Doesn't last very long.Shame on you YSL.

allexa27
allexa27

S.T.Dupont pure pour femme and this one are too damn similar.Very fruity are both.Here I dont smell no flowers.I wished i did smell my favourite gardenia,but nooooo.Big dissapointtment is this one

cryman41
cryman41

This fragrance is so warm, certainly next to the evergreen Opium, but I think it has been created in a new way, surely a modern way

secretcrush
secretcrush

I tested this at Nordstroms and I thought it was a classy floriental fragrance. It was neither too spicy nor too sweet in my opinion... On the down side it has rather weak sillage and even the SA said it wasnt long-lasting and she would know, so there we have it... Compared to the original this one could be considered rather meek 2 some but I dont mind so much honestly. I wouldnt mind having a bottle at a deep discount like at Marshalls for 19.99 lol...

LenaBel
LenaBel

OK so we all know how the original legendary Opium smells like. Knowing the distinctive scent of the 70s classic, I was really curious to try this "modern" version. Well, I tried it today and... I dont understand why does it have the Opium's name on it apart from the fact that it will sell better under this name.
It wasnt bad, I quite liked this perfume, but it lacks the spiciness and incensey quality to be called Opium. It is not even powerful - I sprayed it twice onto my wrist and after 3-4 hours I cant smell anything.
I would put it on the same shelf as Euphoria/Heat/Black XS.

It is a wearable (you could easily get away with it during daytime), warm-based sweetish perfume.

evamoon
evamoon

This creation is a big disappointment and shame because of really poor sillage and similarity to Innocent Rock by Thierry Mugler.

sunshineandroses
sunshineandroses

I tried it and I like it. It has pepper which sometimes doesn't agree with me but with this one it's combined with the right amount of sandalwood (which I love) and it balances. It's not like regular Opium at all. Opium is spicy, rich and has a reputation of coming on a little too strong for some people. Belle d'Opium is more subtle and fits into today's lighter fragrance trend more easily than the original.
This is an evening perfume. I don't think it should be worn at work if you are in close contact with other people.
The pepper could be an irritant to co-workers. I think Belle could be a good perfume for the upcoming holiday season.

Now if you really like the original Opium then Belle probably won't satisfy you. The original Opium really rocked the 1980s but it had it's day.
Belle d'Opium should not be judged in comparison, it's related only in name.

Victoria Regia
Victoria Regia

I tested it for the first time today and it was love at first sniff!
This juice is sexy, elegant and just all around delicious! It has deep, rich oriental notes, but it feels sheer and very delicate, which is what makes it so interesting. It invites, not assaults. I had dinner with my family tonight and they all complimented on my scent, which is a rare feat. One of them went as far as sniffing my wrist!The top notes are dry, woodsy and patchouli-like, but it gets sweeter once it develops. Gorgeous from beginning to end. I am sensing almonds, sandalwood, vanilla, honey, amber, gardenia and incense. Feels like some sort of luxurious French dessert - rich, delicate and with just the right amount of sweetness. It is what I hoped Hypnotic and Midnight Poisons would be, but they never quite got there. My brother-in-law was also smitten by this scent, and I can see a man smelling great in this as well. Bravo, Blanc and Morillas!

elusivek
elusivek

I'm torn on how to review this one. Review it in comparison to the original or on its own? I suppose in the end, it doesn't matter because it fails to impress either way.

On its own, like a previous reviewer stated, it smells like so many other sweet florals, there's nothing that makes it stand out (except the sillage, that's VERY strong). It's pretty cliche. You know the whole generic "perfume" smell that non-perfumistas use as a descriptor? That's Belle d'Opium.

I do smell a tinge of mystery trying to hint at something deeper but it is just dwarfed by the cloying too sweet floral.

Now, to rate it against the original. For shame! What a weak, uninspired attempt at a "younger" and "modern" Opium. Sadly it does great disservice to the original. In fact, it's a complete contradiction of what made the original such a classic.

Loses on both fronts in my book. I even had to wash it off :(

daphni
daphni

It is a younger version of Opium, but a dull one. It doesn't leave the strong impression of the original.I found it quite indifferent...

Manya2
Manya2

On paper, I could have sworn there were some fruits in the notes! It smelled like lytchee, but I think it was gardenia.

On my wrist the perfume quickly turned into a sexy, tamed down skinscent which smelled like incense and woods. Unfortunately, the magic lasted about two, three hours tops :( Too bad. It had potential, but its nowhere near the original!

mypersonalharmonics
mypersonalharmonics

I smelled this today on a strip of paper. I'm gonna try it again on skin to make up my mind.
The original impression is that this is a good composition, in a wonderful bottle. I am a big gardenia fan and I can totally feel it. I am not sure about the longevity.
So, gardenia on a warm base. I'd wear it.
We should keep in mind that this is a different perfume,made by another nose,with other ingredients and comparing it to the original opium is just meaningless.
It comes down to Morillas vs Sieuzac.

Still, since we can't get the vintage Opium anymore but the reformulated one, I dare to say that I prefer Belle d'Opium than the Opium available.
Feels better and looks better.

Trvevil
Trvevil

I just couldn't float past the display with big, square blotters with blue peacock feather print!! So now I possess fragrant copy of my own.

About scent. Opium. I think I haven't dare to try it out, because I'm a bit scared of it. Though, I love one of it's flankers! I found it absolutely gorgeous, but unfortunately didn't catch and lock one in my golden cage -.-

This flanker, is pretty good. It is intoxicating, pretty meanstinky [in a good way] and follows the good tradition of 'a like fragrances' I can draw lines in mood between say this one and Elle. Belle d'Opium is very peppery floral mix with Narguilé component in it. Well, yeah, it smells pretty sassy and smoky to me. +10 to it. I like it.. Yeah.

Migotka
Migotka

I have spotted it today in my local perfume shop. Man was I excited. I might be one of the fewer people out there that actually LOVE the original, but unfortunately it is just a *tad* too strong for me to wear it. So I was hopeful that Belle would provide me with what I needed, Opium, but not so strong.

All in all, I think Im going to buy the original after all. The ad for it should have already warned me what it would be. Opium for the masses. Not at all intoxicating or mysterious, but cheap, stylised for something it obviously is not. Maybe I would not dislike it so much if the PR team responsible for the campaing did not try to pass it for 'a taste of the real thing'. It more looks (and smells) like 'a taste of what you have already smelled a hundred times'. It's like Orient for people who wanna go for a summer vacation and spend the whole time on a private beach far away from the locals, and then swiftly move on to their air conditioned rooms.

People might not like Opium, but there is a reason that after so many years of being on the market its position is still strong and so many young and old identify with it. I shall think that Belle d'Opium will last a season or two at most.

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

Hmm, this flanker bears little relation to the gorgeous and forceful original. This is a bit like the flat chested little sister of Opiums Jayne Mansfield.

smellysmellycat
smellysmellycat

The flacon is adorable, you want to have it when you see it.Especially because it's a variation of beautiful Opium.

However it's very different from Opium, sweet and smokey. The drydown reminded me of Black XS Women. Lasting power doesn't seem to be that strong too. I love my old, sweet Opium better and classier.

jellybeantree

I tried this on the paper strip and I was a little let down , it is just a peppery oriental floral and smells very light. I will try it on my skin but I think it will have poor staying power......will update.

TakaBeata
TakaBeata

This scent will encourage to the usage of the admirer Alexander M. Kindom.
Is the modern scent orientally floral , that′s right. Pleasant. For women in the different age.

Tested today by chance pushed by a kind SA who told me to test it on my skin.
I thought "Why these designer houses keep spring out fragrances on a continuos basis?"
I'm happy I could smell it before seeing all the fuss around with these silly fashion people who seems to have nothing to do in life. Too much of a fashionable add for me, too much hyped. I like the oriental feeling and also the bottle is nice, but I would sink the ads. The model should be a little fuller and bear a less harsh "hey-look-at-me-I-m-so-serious-because-I'm-sexy", quite an abused clichè in perfume.

Anyway... The jus (most important!) smells very nice both on paper and on my skin but slightly different. On my skin is lighter and less spicy.
It has probably nothing in common with old Opium, maybe only lily? But in a sense it is similar in concept. It smells like something Chinese, a Chinese flower I can't remember. It smells more complex than the listed notes and very modern. A fresh, floral, gently spiced fragrance. I agree it has something in common with Scarlett and that it smells a little bit masculin but only a bit.
After a while on my skin I get swifts of a nice white floral with a very faint note I don't like too much which reminds me of chicken stoke or a Chinese dish.
Oriental is big word for Belle d'Opium. It depends on what you think an oriental or floral-oriental is.
Coming from big '80s... well, old Opium is an oriental!
All in all I like it, it's quite enchanting, I could easily wear it.

belissena
belissena

WUUUUAAAAH! I am sooo sad! I espected I younger version of Opium(which I love but can't wear) and I get something too sweet, light, even girly - at least on my skin. :-(

maen
maen

Hi!!! I have tried today, it's great!!!, fresh and younger version of Opium, has reminiscences of the original just a little bit, like incense... It's an intense perfum, but not strong, stays quite long, and it fits like a second skin. I like very much!!

Cheers!!

tonni
tonni

I think the new opium will be fresh and different with these lovely notes,I can't wait for buying it.

Belle d`Opium by Yves Saint Laurent 3.76 out of 5 based on 1336 ratings and 229 user reviews

EDP Mini 0.25oz
Belle d'Opium by Yves Saint Laurent for Women Eau de Parfum 0.25 oz MINI
Belle d'Opium by Yves Saint Laurent for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 1.6 oz
Belle d'Opium by Yves Saint Laurent for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 1.6 oz
Gift Set 0.25oz
YVES SAINT LAURENT VARIETY for WOMEN by Yves Saint Laurent SET-5 PIECE MINI VARIETY WITH PARISIENNE, BELLE D'OPIUM, BABY DOLL, PARIS OPIUM AND ALL ARE MINIS .25 OZ
Belle D'opium Perfume by Yves Saint Laurent, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Belle d'Opium by Yves Saint Laurent for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.0 oz
Belle D'opium Perfume by Yves Saint Laurent - 3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Belle D'opium Perfume by Yves Saint Laurent - 3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Yves Saint Laurent Belle D'Opium Eau De Parfum Spray 90ml 3oz
Yves Saint Laurent Belle D'Opium Eau De Parfum Spray 90ml 3oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Belle d`Opium fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Belle d`Opium, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Belle d`Opium by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Belle d`Opium by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.