Designers » T-Z » Oriental Woody « Groups

Belle d`Opium Eau de Parfum Éclat Yves Saint Laurent for women

Belle d`Opium Eau de Parfum Éclat Yves Saint Laurent for women
dislike

Belle d`Opium Eau de Parfum Éclat Yves Saint Laurent for women Pictures

Belle d'Opium Eau de Parfum Eclat is a luxurious and glistening reinterpretation of the Belle d'Opium perfume by Yves Saint Laurent, launched in spring 2012. The tension between sparkling florals and sensuality of wood is brought to new heights with star anis, orange blossom and liquorice wood. Available in bottles of 50 ml.

Mandarin Orange Gardenia Jasmine Lily Star Anise

Orange Blossom Incense Tobacco Peach Pepper Fruity Notes

Licorice Sandalwood Patchouli Amber

Belle d`Opium Eau de Parfum Éclat Fragrance Reviews

Daughter
Daughter

I wore this fragrance at the first date with the man that later became my husband. I wanted to be extra appealing to him, and I liked how intoxicating this smelled, so I got it for our date.

The scent itself was more heavy than the scents I usually wear, but it was also really confident. And he liked it.

I wear it quite seldomly now, and mostly keep it as a memory, but when I wear it, it is mostly for evenings going out with him. Otherwise, I like to wear lighter fragrances even in the evenings.

About the scent I should mention that it has very nice fruits, including peach, which I love. There is also gardenia and jasmine and patchouli in it. These are some notes I adore. I personally don't care so much about the fresh tobacco and the incense scents. They are a little sharp to my nose. Nevertheless, it doesn't bother me on an evening out, because they do add character, confidence and sexiness. And I imagine it feels appealing to anybody who ever has liked to smoke, ex-smokers as well, because there is a little hint of fresh cigarette in it somewhere hidden in all the other delicious stuff.

I think it is a very sophisticated scent. Lady with red lipstick and heels.

mehrdad
mehrdad

با سلام و احترام
عطری بسیار خوشبو و عالی همچون دیگر عطرهای بی نظیر این برند
خاص و شیک
دلنشین و دوست داشتنی
مجلسی و کلاسیک
عطری مجلل و فاخر جهت بانوان محترم همچون ورژن قدیمی این عطر " اپیوم " که سالهای سال است که جزو بهترین های زنانه محسوب شده و هنوز مورد استقبال و استفاده بانوان شیک پوش و میانسال قرار می گیرد
با احترام
گالری عطر مهرداد

tr.n.ty
tr.n.ty

I adore the way this scent graduates with me through my day, only have to apply once and it mellows nicely.

marytales
marytales

absolutely love this scent, it's intense and heady, and very sexy and i find a ittle bit more wearable than Opium.

AMDs44
AMDs44

I was waiting for it to show up on Fragrantica
Usually it takes a long time for new fragrances to be available here but this one !! I tried it a week ago,

Unfortunately I couldn't try it on my skin, it smells great hope to give it another try soon

junior halston
junior halston

I went into a LOreal outlet and they were actually throwing Belle d Opium at you. It was like 55% off obviously this was not a hit.

moniote
moniote

Thank You L Oréal...
it"s true this"new" flanker was..missing !!
boring boring.. ennuyeux !

Belle d`Opium Eau de Parfum Éclat by Yves Saint Laurent 3.80 out of 5 based on 58 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Belle d`Opium Eau de Parfum Éclat fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Belle d`Opium Eau de Parfum Éclat, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Belle d`Opium Eau de Parfum Éclat by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Belle d`Opium Eau de Parfum Éclat by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent Belle d`Opium Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Dior Fahrenheit 32 Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Dior Dolce Vita Givenchy Ange ou Demon Dior Dior Addict Yves Saint Laurent Opium Dior Dior Addict Eau de Parfum Dior Poison Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Yves Saint Laurent Opium Vapeurs de Parfum Cacharel LouLou Versace Crystal Noir Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her Chanel Allure Sensuelle Chanel Chanel N°5 Dior Hypnotic Poison