Designers » T-Z » Oriental Floral « Groups

Cinema Festival Yves Saint Laurent for women

Cinema Festival Yves Saint Laurent for women
dislike

This is one of the Cinema perfume editions, created in 2006 as a limited version. It is dedicated to relaxation in a sunny day and fresh, sea air. The floral-oriental Cinema Festival refreshes with citrusy notes of sparkling lemon and tangerine, and fondles with gentle sweetness of almond blossom. The heart includes Tahiti flower, Sambak jasmine and amarilis, while the base is very sensual, with warm notes of white musk, amber and gentle vanilla. The bottle was designed by Line Vautrin and is a real trophee for collectors, with sun in the middle and a round inscription Yves Saint Laurent on the back.

Mandarin Orange Almond Blossom Italian Lemon

Amaryllis Jasmine Tiare Flower

Amber Vanilla White Musk

Cinema
Far Away Bella

Cinema Festival Fragrance Reviews

bookishbeauty
bookishbeauty

This has the MOST delicious lemon vanilla musk dry down, with just a hint of powder. Gorgeous! Definitely in the family of the original Cinema, of course, but different enough to have both--this one has a bit more musk and lots more citrus. Longevity and projection are much less with this one than the original EDP, but that is to be expected and actually a good thing, because it means I can wear my lovely Cinema in the hottest part of the summer without suffocating anyone. On my skin I can still smell it when I put my arm to my nose after about 4 hours, and on clothing the clean musky citrus stays for maybe 5-6 hours. I get less vanilla on fabric than on my skin, by the way--it stays sharper on fabric.

suile
suile

This one came and went so fast, I never got to try it, but as a lighter version of Cinema sounds lovely.

And what a bottle !

c3c
c3c

Ahhhh! Finally! After I purchased almost every other version of Cinema I finally have found what I was looking for! THIS is Cinema for summer and daytime wear.

It is very much like the original with a hint of citrus adding spark and lightness throughout the opening and middle notes. The dry down is indeed almost identical to the original Cinema dry down but still remains a lighter version. There is no addition of herbal or strong lemon notes as there is in the D'ete & Scenario versions. Lasting power, the same as classic Cinema for me which is around 4+ hours.

This is pretty much perfect if you really truly want a lighter classic Cinema (and if you don't mind light citrus notes). Yay! I just wish I had purchased this one at the beginning of my search rather than the end.

susieqrj
susieqrj

I really love this one: the same gorgeous smell of Cinema but in a light and citrusy way. Perfect for hot summer days.
Lighter than EDT version.

kezbekistan
kezbekistan

beautiful, light perfume. not overpowering or overwhelming... ideal for wearing when working among others. (I'm a diversional therapist)
citrusy, but not in a CK1 way. a bit more girly. give it a try.

MinogueParfums
MinogueParfums

I was very lucky to have this Limited Edition of Cinema, cos in the store that I bought this, they say there will be no more Cinema. So, I felt lucky to have this last Cinema in my country. And I was satisfied cos it is a really sweet night scent.
The first time I sprayed this, lemons are already the top notes I smelled. Then, the Jasmines tingle my nose, with the Vanillas ending the scent. I wished I wore this on my Prom Night, it'll be the perfect scent for me!

Cinema Festival by Yves Saint Laurent 4.35 out of 5 based on 43 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Festival fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Festival, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cinema Festival by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cinema Festival by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Festival d`Ete Dior Dolce Vita John Galliano John Galliano Tom Ford Black Orchid Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Chanel Coco Dior Dior Addict Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Yves Saint Laurent Baiser de Cinema Fendi Fendi Theorema Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Gucci Gucci Guilty Intense Chanel Allure Sensuelle Serge Lutens Arabie Bvlgari Jasmin Noir