Designers » T-Z » Oriental Floral « Groups

Cinema Festival d`Ete Yves Saint Laurent for women

Cinema Festival d`Ete Yves Saint Laurent for women
dislike

Cinema Festival d`Ete Yves Saint Laurent for women Pictures

This is 2007 limited edition. Just like the 2006 Festival, this bottle is a collector’s trophy, decorated with an ornamented sun. It was inspired by the glamorous lifestyle and prestige locations, cruises and yachts from Capri to Monte Carlo, returning to Porto Fino. This lifestyle is accompanied by the pleasure notes of clementine and rosemary, spiced with nutmeg. The heart is floral, dominated by jasmine, aside of peony and amaryllis, all warmed up with the base of vanilla, amber and musk. It is available in 90 ml bottle.

Clementine Rosemary Clary Sage Lemon Mandarin Orange Almond Blossom

Peony Amaryllis Jasmine Tiare Flower

Amber Vanilla White Musk

Cinema Festival d`Ete Fragrance Reviews

zind
zind

How detectable is the rosmary in this?

I'm totally in love with rosemary these days and looking for a scent that can satisfy my cravings. Can't seem to find many to choose from that contains it. I do like the original Cinema, but not enough to want this if it's almost the same as I do prefer Trouble for that lucious vanilla lemon scent!

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

This fragrance opens with sage and rosemary, quite dry and strong with warm amber and citrus. The citrus has lemon in the forefront, accompanied by mandarin and clementine. This is not a sweet fragrance to me, but it is warm feeling due to the musk and amber. As it dries down the florals come out to play but the tiare flower is a bit sharp so that the floral notes are not in any way too sweet although you smell the jasmine and gardenia. The vanilla really becomes prominent in the drydown. A lovely, fresh summer fragrance.

This is a very warm French Riviera fragrance to me. It smells like the Cannes Film Festival when the breezes blow in from the Provencal landscape with citrus and herbs and waft over the town. This does not have the spice of original Cinema or as much jasmine, but it is still lovely. I see this a beachy summer scent, maybe to wear to a picnic or shopping on a warm day.

sevcanatakul
sevcanatakul

This is my favorite. I feel very special when I use!

Cmanier
Cmanier

love it!! a great fragrance to tranisiton from summer to fall in!! citrusy yet warm . i really like this!!!subtle spice

Klee
Klee

Boring...inoffensive...won't repurchase! It's been discontinued I think...anyway.

c3c
c3c

This is indeed similar to the original Cinema, but still not close enough for what I was looking for.

Cinema lightened by citrus (not lemony as with Scenario D'Ete) with a hint of "earthyness" added in by the rosemary, which thankfully doesn't actually smell like rosemary (at least for me, I'm not a big rosemary fan). I like it, but I am more in love with the original Cinema Festival for my "daytime/summer" version of classic Cinema.

Lasting power is the same as all Cinema's on me, which is pretty decent. Really nice if you're looking for a lighter version with a hint of green/earthy qualities.

selinum28
selinum28

To me, the only problem about this fragrance is that it disappears completely from my skin in about four hours. Apart from this, I love it. If you like vanilla perfumes and elegance, this one is great. It opens with the smell of strong herbs and citrus, being already a bit sweet. Then it rapidly turns more floral (I mainly smell jasmine)and the vanilla becomes more and more important, but never suffocating; I can notice some herbal smell until the end. Globally, it makes me think of a fine desert, like tiramisu.

zvoncica
zvoncica

Another great perfume from YSL! Festival d`Ete is indeed perfume which celebrates sunshine and laid back mood.

This is not oriental floral, more like floral green to my nose. Light, delicate, not imposing himself on the wearer. The top notes are beautiful, natural and spicy consisted of rosemary, chamomile and citrus. The heart is floral and tender with no sweetness whatsoever. Nothing in Festival d`Ete reminds me on original Cinema. Also lacks the originality and recognizable notes Cinema posses. Staying power is really short and often reapplying is needed.

But this are minor faults and I would like to enjoy summer time wearing Festival d`Ete!

cinamatic
cinamatic

I love this perfume and I love it's bottle. It is quite citrussy to begin with and then settles down to a warm and plesant smell.

luz
luz

I'm not a huge fan of Cinema but I like to smell it sometimes. I bought this light version thinking it would give me the chance to smell a bit of Cinema and also have a break from my sweet scents once in a while and it makes a good job. But I am not in love with it, though.

susieqrj
susieqrj

I love it. Smells just like Cinema but in a light way. A little bit more zesty, but still lovely.
Perfect for hot days or casual use.

Zocha
Zocha

I get nice flowers and spices, lighter than the original Cinema, which would be good for evenings, this one is like a daytime version for me. It starts quite intensive with citrus floral and then gradually gets smoother with peony and vanilla. Not one of the best I ever had but good, very good and i love it.I just wish it'd last longer.

Taliera
Taliera

I totally expected this to be better than Cinema. But it is not. It smells like the original Cinema with added top-notes of a cleaning product.

guest_ZoeM
guest_ZoeM

Smell very glam, elegant, for the beach but is not a speciañ fragance

2007

Cinema Festival d`Ete by Yves Saint Laurent 3.96 out of 5 based on 86 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Festival d`Ete fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Festival d`Ete, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cinema Festival d`Ete by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cinema Festival d`Ete by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.