Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Cinema Scenario d`Ete Yves Saint Laurent for women

Cinema Scenario d`Ete Yves Saint Laurent for women
dislike

Cinema Scenario d`Ete Yves Saint Laurent for women Pictures Cinema Scenario d`Ete Yves Saint Laurent for women Pictures

A new limited edition of Yves Saint Laurent Cinema arrives in 2008. It is named Cinema Scenario d'Ete and is captured in a transparent glass bottle with gold colored application presenting golden palm. The outer box is white with gold colored details and golden palm, as well.

Sunny notes, quite lighter than the original, come from orange, tangerine and Mexican lime aroma in the top, amarillys, jasmine, and ylang-ylang in the heart, and sensual musk and white peach in the base. This version can be worn in warm weather as well, and is suitable for hot summer days.

Cinema Scenario d`Ete is available as 90ml (3.1 fl.oz) EDT.

Lime Orange Mandarin Orange

Ylang-Ylang Amaryllis Jasmine

Peach Amber Musk

Cinema Scenario d`Ete Fragrance Reviews

wbp
wbp

I like the lime and the orange notes, but somehow on my skin results very chemical. Maybe it's the musk that ruin everything. It smells like deodorant, soap and detersive.

Pooja37
Pooja37

Gorgeous bottle, beautiful scent, however, I would not repurchase. Why? Simply because it stays on me for about 15 minutes tops - my deo has more lasting power!! I get the top notes of mandarin and lime but that's about all I get. A perfume has to last longer for one to ascertain the mid and base notes! Feel a bit cheated that it is marketed as a perfume when it vanishes in fifteen minutes. Sigh!

Take 2: Was such a hot day today that I reached for this once again, for want of a citrussy cooling aura ...what can I say? Second time lucky, I guess. Smelling divine and its still there one hour later! Beginning to sense the YSL touch in this now! Don't mind spritzing this more often so it stays longer. Very refreshing.

ruxxy
ruxxy

I was expecting to smell a Cinema flanker, but it's just like a light summer movie: very very peachy - something that I've experienced a lot until now. Instead of growing deeper and oriental or something, as on some decent base notes, this one gets fresher, like a bowl of peeled cucumbers and some more peaches. Almost aquatic, I might say. Good longevity, but nothing remarkable about the smell.

tschiepchen
tschiepchen

Scénario d'Eté is a light summer edition of the wonderful Cinéma.
The perfume opens with intense notes of sweet and fruity mandarin, sunny orange and refreshing lime.
At this very beginning the scent smells like summer, a mild breeze and puts me in a good mood immediately.
I cannot pinpoint any of the heart notes (jasmine, amaryllis and ylang-ylang) but notice a soft floral accords that seems to have replaced the lime note.
Mandarin and orange keep on smelling sunny and sweet.
The base is a dream come true of warm notes.
The peach note is sweet but not sugary, sickly sweet or sticky.
It is just plain sweet, real, but fresh and soft at the same time and fits perfectly to the warm nuances of amber and musk.
The base is really sweet, warm and cuddly despite Cinémas's signature vanilla being a no-show in this edition.
The sweet mandarin stays until the very end and contributes a lot to the overall "sun goddess" feeling.
Yes, I do feel like THE sun goddess while wearing Scénario d'Eté!
The scent stays close to the skin but lasts for more than 6 hours.

c3c
c3c

Being a big fan of the original Cinema I decided to try out this "Cinema for summer" in hopes of being able to wear this lovely scent year round. Unfortunately while it's "nice" it's not similar enough to the original for me.

On my skin it opens with lemon and more lemon. Bright and sparkly, not fresh squeezed, but almost bordering furniture polish (a nice one) much the way Boucheron Trouble does. This lasts for about 30 min., then it developes a light herbal feel. This may be the white musk except it doesn't smell "musky" which is not a bad thing. Along with this herbal feel is what I believe to be the white peach, still with the tiniest touch of lemon. In a way the dry down reminds me of a lemony version of Ted Lapidus The Vert or some version of Elizabeth Ardens Green Tea line.

It is a very light fresh smelling perfume with fair sillage. Not over powering but captured on a breeze. Indeed I can see it being good for summer and it is very lady like, more towards the sophisticated lady. I don't care for the opening and am not fond enough of the dry down to keep in my collection. Admirable, but my heart remains with the original Cinema.

Very nice. I tried it on myself, though being a guy I'm not going to wear it in public. The longevity was very good, and the projection was at least better than average (on the drydown). It is quite natural smelling and well blended.

chanteuse
chanteuse

Why, oh why, did YSL have to make this gorgeous fragrance so light and sheer? Although I adore it, it seems to me more like a very expensive deodorant. Somehow I get hints of coconut in this although it is not a component...the lime is excellent and does not have the cleaning agent smell.I have it but it was a gift and I am not sure if I would purchase it myself as the import costs are substantial in my country. I would rather buy the glorious edp...

ophelia
ophelia

On my skin it is very similar to Roxy - they have some main notes in common... Sunny ylang & peach dominate, quite delicate. Just too sheer for my taste.
A distant "breezy" relative to Cinema, living in the hot hemisphere :)

Cinema Scenario d`Ete by Yves Saint Laurent 3.84 out of 5 based on 32 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Scenario d`Ete fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Scenario d`Ete, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cinema Scenario d`Ete by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cinema Scenario d`Ete by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.