Designers » T-Z » Oriental Floral « Groups

Elle Edition Collector Yves Saint Laurent for women

Elle Edition Collector Yves Saint Laurent for women
dislike

Elle Edition Collector Yves Saint Laurent for women Pictures

YSL is presenting a new version of Elle as a limited edition which collectors will most certainly enjoy. Elle Edition Collector will be available from March 1st 2010 as a light, solar and summer edition in a transparent flacon painted in water colour style with purple, fuchsia and golden details sprinkled on glass. Its composition is modern, summer and playful – it includes notes of grapefruit, Sambac jasmine, pink pepper, benzoin and amber.

Grapefruit

Jasmine Pink Pepper

Amber Benzoin

Elle Limited Edition 2011

Elle Edition Collector Fragrance Reviews

Gorgeous perfume, really really intoxicating!!!

guest_RoRose
guest_RoRose

This is so close to the original one ,, but little lighter that's it..
LOVE IT ALOT ,, IT'S MY MOOD & PERSONALITY ,, SO CHIC & YOUNG ..<3

Trvevil
Trvevil

This basically is dry, dusty Elle + fresher notes. Pretty interesting version, but I find Shocking is my favorite. I can clearly feel lemon all through the way.

gosienka
gosienka

The first time I tested it I loved it. The second time I could not help thinking I was smelling a liquid for cleaning bathrooms. Why, oh why?

Mostly I am only into very heavy perfumes, but this one is lovely fresh and energizing!! Thank you Adriana-87!!

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

A nice summer version of elle,especially the top is so nice.Lots of citrus so it has this zest to it.The drydown is very similair the usual one just lighter.A nice one but not perfect either..

@vertigo

yes i agree.. after a couple of hours i can smell the original and it makes me a bit disappointed. There are too many other perfumes out there that suits me better!
But still i really loved the beautiful flacon & the topnotes =D

vertigo
vertigo

I'm not the fan of the original too!
This one is far better.
The gorgeous sweet citrus note is present all the time.
For the first half an hour it's the only note detectable for me.
But unfortunately then come the undertones from original Elle.
Well, we could expect that. It's not a different fragrance, it's a summer version. And it's a good one, in a beautiful bottle. Looks much more attractive than in the picture.

Carolinealgot

Tried it today and I falled in love! I'm not a big fan of the original 'elle' so this was a surprise!

Puma
Puma

Elle's collection is one of my favourite! This one is very similar to orginal one, but its beginning is fresher. Then it turns to extremly(for me) sweet heart. The base is really musky.
Wonderful!

Elle Edition Collector by Yves Saint Laurent 4.26 out of 5 based on 36 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Elle Edition Collector fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Elle Edition Collector, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Elle Edition Collector by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Elle Edition Collector by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Kenzo Kenzo Amour Versace Crystal Noir Dior Dior Addict Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Gucci Gucci by Gucci Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Yves Saint Laurent Elle Estée Lauder Sensuous Nude Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Thierry Mugler Innocent Dior Dune Estée Lauder Sensuous Noir Givenchy Ange ou Demon Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Hermes Eau des Merveilles Lancome Miracle John Galliano John Galliano