Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Elle Intense Eau de Parfum Yves Saint Laurent for women

Elle Intense Eau de Parfum Yves Saint Laurent for women
dislike

Elle Intense Eau de Parfum Yves Saint Laurent for women Pictures Elle Intense Eau de Parfum Yves Saint Laurent for women Pictures

This news will be a real treat for all fans of the perfume Elle by Yves Saint Laurent. A new edition will arrive in September 2008, as well as limited edition solid perfume.

Elle Eau de Parfum Intense is created as more intensive and it wraps your aura more strongly than the regular edition. It opens with fruity notes of raspberry and delicate litchi. The heart introduces aromas of sexy pink fruit, jasmine and iris. The base notes encompass benzoin, amber and patchouli which make the composition irresistible.

The bottle has the same shape as the original, as well as the summer edition, but is of darker nuances, which are associated with upcoming evening, darkness, temptation, magic iridescence. The effect is fascinating and seductive, just like the contents of the bottle. It is available as 30 and 50 ml EDP.

Besides this new edition with stronger concentration of perfume, the collection will be joined by lovely solid perfume Elle Intense Solid Parfum in the amount of 3,5 grams.

Raspberry Litchi

Red Berries Jasmine iris

Benzoin Amber Patchouli

Elle
Midnight Poison

Elle Intense Eau de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

This might make a great substitute for Dior's Midnight Poison, since that one is discontinued and getting harder to get!!
However I do prefer the sensual sweetness of the rosy-vanilla dry down of Midnight Poison over this.
This one is still a very pretty & also sensual fragrance, with a lovely dark fruity and patchouli dry down.
♥♥♥♥

bond_girl1979
bond_girl1979

I use this in the summer months when the blend of vibrant berries and heady patchouli combine to provide me a refreshing, yet sexy couture scent. My favourite thing about this perfume is the sleek, chic bottle which is easy to pack in any woman's handbag. Goes well with a slick of fuschia lipstick and a black clutch. Longevity: average to above average, sillage: on the lower side.

milenamp
milenamp

As the name says, it is more intense than classic Elle, and a bit sour, but in a good fresh way. That's raspberry I think.
For me, this and classic Elle, smell like most fine powder, expensive and elegant. It has some bloody note, which I dont know how to describe, but it is like drop of blood in it and it's a bit wild because of it.
Soooo sexy and mysterious. Also, Patchouli is in all its glory in there... fantastic scent.

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

It smells pretty much like blueberries with the twist of grapes on me even if in the notes there are red berries. I don't consider it intense as i was expecting. It's very nice patchouli and balmy combination but not nearly as seductive as would like it to be. Lesson learned - don't expect too much from purple bottles :)
Don't get me wrong, it's rich and well blended perfume and will definitely not suit everybody. It's just not what i was looking for in the name 'intense'.

smellME
smellME

Wow, just got me another sexy friday night perfume !!
I just love the combo of rasberry and patch. I was afraid when reading the notes , that it would get to sweet, but I think the bensoin, amber and iris makes it nice a little powdery and soft.
The only minus I can think of is the tall bottle that not nearly fits anywhere...
The spray is just a quick spritz here and there and your all set !
In some ways it reminds me of Tresor midnight rose, due to the berries, I guess but that one is way sweeter and stronger.
I dont think this is loud at all, but soft, - with just the right amount of sweetnes for a nice weekend away with your loved one
Love this...

Layana
Layana

Got this as a gift. I love patchouli in perfumes but disliked this. To me its strong but not in a good way. It just does not suit me. ill be happy to get rid of it.

Tigerlillian
Tigerlillian

To my nose, the notes aren't too much different to original Elle.

However I find the balance to be a little varied. A lot less sweet, still with pink fruits everpresent. This version is not as bright and is less sweet, which I prefer.

A strong, resinous, ambery base infused with dark berries and serious patchouli.

Both are still loud and attention-getting.

If you like the concept of woody deliciousness that leaves some room for exploration, try Montale Red Aoud--a little more sophisticated and less mainstream.

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A well made red berry scent which is for all ages, has good longevity and medium projection..

I applied 6 heavy sprays..

0 - 2 hours - Wowie.. This is a red berry, fruity perfume which sometimes appeals to the mature and sometimes to youth. Ages 25 - 68. It is incredibly sexy and feminine - this is woman in a bottle for me. It is also very well made and crafted. 8 inch projection

2 hours - 4 hours - Linear scent, 4 inch projection. Intense on the skin.

4 - 5 hours - 2 inch projection. Heavy powdery smokiness penetrates the scent, lovely and divine..though the scent is very linear

5-6 hours - 1 inch projection. Some floral added

6-9 hours. Close to skin, no projection

There are so many fruity scents aimed at the younger market, but here is one which appeals to all ages. It is also nice to find a YSL scent which has manged to blend a modern day fruity style, with good old fashioned class

Good

missymary
missymary

Elle Intense starts out like the graphite in lead pencils and that gets mixed with a fruity syrup and wet clay. It's uncompromising and harsh, so I don't like it unless I want to have attitude.It makes me think of black varnished nails and tan makeup. Many reviewers have said that it's like Midnight Poison but for my money it's in full-on harsh daylight, revealing every wrinkle, unlike the gentler smooth night-time magic of Midnight. Elle Intense is aggressively feminist and up for it, all the time. I find it a most difficult perfume to carry off.

paiged98@gmail.com
paiged98@gmail.com

This is a delicious scent. Berries and patchouli, oh my! Refreshing, rich and will be even better in the warm summer months. Collection must have! I see this as a go to scent when I can't decide. Everyone has those same 5-10 that you can rely when you don't have time to feel your entire scent mood out. I will enjoy this one much. Seems that many places carry but the price is all over the map so search it out.

darrshanjvoraa
darrshanjvoraa

reviews of

very intense in a luxurious form, very patchouli and stays close to skin and is a little bit dark too in a way a little secretive, but stays close to skin. u get compliments when a person comes close to u.

cyber861
cyber861

این کاره از معمولیش خیلی قویتره.شخصا دوستش دارم.ماندگاری بالا

Raquel73
Raquel73

Para mi este perfume es una autentica vergüenza, duro en mi menos de una hora, y luego dejó un olor como a jabon, al final de la jornada la ropa olia como goma quemada.No pude distinguir ninguna nota solo frambuesa en la salida, nada oriental ni sexy!!Uno de los peores perfumes que he probado nunca!!
Aconsejo llevar la muestra a casa y probarlo con tranquilidad antes de comprar, en la tienda puede engañar.

boyxtoy
boyxtoy

i always loved the classic Elle, patchouli and litchi, so sexy, but i blind buyed this intense version, and is so way better!!! *-* i love this scent, it's perfect for night clubs disco and sexy moments

pearla2008
pearla2008

simply it's beautiful and very feminine perfume

panthere
panthere

the notes are really beautiful in this perfume and suited me really well.shame that the perfume scent only lasted 10 mins on me!. oh well c'est la vie. I will just move on to my next perfume. plenty out there to try out:)

beatrix75
beatrix75

the best YSL ever!!!i must have allvays !!!

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Strong and sexy and slightly similar to the original, even though the notes suggest otherwise. Elle Intense is not that fruity despite berries 'content' - it is truly packed with patchouli that can be smelled from the very top to bottom notes.
Jasmine is pretty much present here all the time as is litchi.
Pleasant winter warmer; makes you feel confident and sexy. I wish it had more vanilla touch at the end as Elle Intense turns into strongly patchoul-ish smell after a few hours, the reason I keep reapplying it during the day.
Well constructed, good quality, good lasting power and sillage.
Wish patchouli left some space for other notes to tickle my nose, though :-)

fanhermes
fanhermes

Pink, pink and pink all the way. Strong, bold and sexy, this a version of Elle that I would wear proudly, if it hadn't so many fruits in it.I find that it has great resemblance to Ricci Ricci and even Nina and also to another great perfume from Amway...However, I would not buy it because so many intense fruits would probably give the greatest headache! I advise you not to count it out, though...

Puma
Puma

Well, I can't find any significant diffrences between Elle Intense and original Elle. Both are chic!

JeanMaurice
JeanMaurice

like it much cause it have sillage and longevity (EDP). Don't over spray it please! I love patchoully in it.

8 / 10

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

I love this version of elle,much more exiting for me then the ordinary one..It has everything i like in a scent,depth,darkness,sensuality,modern,strong,confident and feminine with an edgy touch.Suits my style perfectly and great to use under theese dark and cold winter days.Not for the light scent lovers...

sky76sky
sky76sky

For me, the Intense version was much more interesting than the ordinary edt & edp (these are still a little sweet for my taste).

The intense version is still sweet but has a little more edge & depth. Imagine you spritzed on some Nu edp, let it settle a while, & then piled Cinema on top - this is what Elle Intense smells like.

Nice, but this fragrance doesn't quite have it's own distinct identity - it is lacking the wow-factor of Nu, & the main-stream appeal of Cinema.

Trvevil
Trvevil

I wanted to try Elle, but thought it would be better if I start with this Intense EDP. And I hope that regular Elle is better, because this one seems not loving me, I mean it's ignoring me completely! '-'
At first I got something I couldn't detect, probably litchi, and amber. After 30 minutes I could detect iris and the same amber with earthy patchouli with some berries. Iris then blends into background. Lasting power seems good and sillage might be only during first hour. Now like 2 hours has passed since I applied this perfume on my wrist (I sprayed 5 times) and it's barely detectable. Lasting power - good, sillage - zero. Unfortunately nothing seductive about that either.

julianne35
julianne35

I think benzoin makes the fragrance heavier in Intense whereas vetiver and patchouli makes a perfect combination in the original Elle and that makes it more beautiful than Intense..one more thing; Jacques Cavallier is one of the creators of Elle EDP that means he used his art again and created sth "well balanced and beautiful" ...

talat
talat

when i got this one as a gift, i liked the colour and bottle, when tried i felt the black and purple magic of the intense elle. its long lasting and woody when dried down. on different occasions it spells different tones. i love it.

PR
PR

I agree with you Scent lover, it is what I thought as well when I smelled this version of Elle by YSL..a bit ordinary, not too memorable, though I find it similar to Cinema , but the last one is better slightly I should say.

Scent lover
Scent lover

I tried it today.. and didnt find anything special about it.. Its nicely done and mass apealing but doesnt have IT. IT for me is something that makes a fragrance to stand out of many others.. This one to my taste would sink together with all the other pop perfumes.

Elle Intense Eau de Parfum by Yves Saint Laurent 4.05 out of 5 based on 187 ratings and 28 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Elle Intense Eau de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Elle Intense Eau de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Elle Intense Eau de Parfum by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Elle Intense Eau de Parfum by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.