Designers » T-Z » Oriental Floral « Groups

Elle Limited Edition 2011 Yves Saint Laurent for women

Elle Limited Edition 2011 Yves Saint Laurent for women
dislike

Elle Limited Edition 2011 is designed to express creativity of women with the new sensual and refreshing interpretation of the popular fragrance, as well as with the artistically designed bottle and box.

The new fragrance opens with a transparent veil of peony, refreshed by sparkling grapefruit tones. The heart features Sambac jasmine and spicy accords of pink pepper, which provide warmth to the composition. The base is intoxicating and addictive with vibrant notes of vetiver, warm benzoin and amber.

Yves Saint Laurent Elle Limited Edition 2011 is available as 90 ml Eau de Toilette.

Grapefruit Peony

Jasmine Pink Pepper

Vetiver Amber Benzoin

Elle Edition Collector
Fan di Fendi

Elle Limited Edition 2011 Fragrance Reviews

aki777
aki777

I'm a huge, I mean HUGE Alien fan, I adore benzoin, amber and jasmin notes and this is why I wanted to try this one (to wear in summer) but this fragrance is a huge letdown for me. On my skin it smells very weak, watery and simply boring. The opening with a prominent grapefruit note lasts about 5mins and after that I'm mainly getting weak amber and jasmine. Might work better with other people's skin chemistry, it surely doesn't do with mine, or maybe it is supposed to smell this way? -watered summer edition. I'm not impressed at all-gonna stick to mine delicious summer editions of Alien :) btw, bottle design in reality is far from astonishing imho, looks way better in the picture!

A lighter version of Elle with a hint of pink pepper, very nice and very me!. I have found out that pink pepper on my skin takes away the oversweet notes, and I like that.. Very fresh, very summer, very womanish. Timeless - this one is both for younger and middleaged women.

En lättare version av Elle med en aning rosa peppar, väldigt härlig och väldigt mig! Jag har förstått att peppar dämpar översöta doftnoter på min hud och det är jag tacksam för. Otroligt fräsch, somrig och kvinnlig.
Tidlös - passar både tjejen och kvinnan.

Decodawn
Decodawn

A lighter summery version of Elle by YSL.

tschiepchen
tschiepchen

Love it!
Light Blue freshness on top of the wonderful composition of Elle.
It is Elle with a little more freshness.
Everything else is the same.
Definitely a good buy if you like Elle.
PLUS: A 90 ml bottle costs roughly £ 30 only - so it is basically better-than-half-price-Elle.

Gyöngy
Gyöngy

I can't smell the difference between this parfume and the originally YSL Elle. I find the opens same too. But the bottle is nice!

Nastka
Nastka

From what I gather, this edition is identical to last year's Elle Edition Collector. The scent is the same to my nose, the only difference being the slightly altered bottle design. I'm very happy about that, because last year's 'Summer Elle' is that kind of perfume that I would gladly get a backup off! The perfume strikes a good balance between citrus and floral notes, resting on a solid base of amber, resin and vetiver. It's on the heavier side for a summer scent, but never goes on to be cloying or obtrusive. In short: I love it!

Elle Limited Edition 2011 by Yves Saint Laurent 3.82 out of 5 based on 25 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Elle Limited Edition 2011 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Elle Limited Edition 2011, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Elle Limited Edition 2011 by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Elle Limited Edition 2011 by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Mariah Carey M Dolce&Gabbana The One Givenchy Ange ou Demon Dior Dior Addict Yves Saint Laurent Elle Estée Lauder Sensuous Givenchy Hot Couture Versace Bright Crystal Calvin Klein Euphoria Blossom Givenchy Play For Her Intense Dior Miss Dior Cherie Dior Midnight Poison Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Night Guerlain Insolence Eau de Parfum Hugo Boss Boss Orange Hugo Boss Deep Red Burberry Burberry Women Lancome Magie Noire Madonna Truth or Dare