Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

In Love Again Yves Saint Laurent for women

In Love Again Yves Saint Laurent for women
dislike

I have it: 264 I had it: 301 I want it: 210 My signature: 10

In Love Again Yves Saint Laurent for women Pictures In Love Again Yves Saint Laurent for women Pictures In Love Again Yves Saint Laurent for women Pictures In Love Again Yves Saint Laurent for women Pictures In Love Again Yves Saint Laurent for women Pictures

A scent of love, in the colors of passion, a lovely stroll in a blooming garden- an invitation into the world of pleasure. This fresh, fruity-floral harmony is composed of rasbberry, brimbelle, gentle peony and sensual musk. In Love Again was launched in 1998. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Claude Ellena.

Black Currant Blueberry Cassia Vodka Grapefruit Apple

Les Belles de Ricci Liberty Fizz

In Love Again Fragrance Reviews

aromaminx
aromaminx

I had this when first released.. Fast forward many years and now has secured a 2nd bottle.
Gorgeously clear and bright. I'm sure I smell both pineapple and passionfruit in top notes, despite not being listed. Shall treasure this bottle

lizzbethh
lizzbethh

I love it. This smells young, joyful and full of sunshine and love. It reminds me of the brilliant sparkle of passionfruit.

One of my all time favourites, it was love at first sight and it always gives me a little stab of delight when I use it.

submarinka
submarinka

This is my all time favourite - I have worn this for the past 8 years or more (since I was in my very early 20s) whenever I could get my hands on a bottle. I am extremely upset that it has become such a treasure to find - I live in NZ and cannot get fragrances imported just from any website. Anyone knows how I can get me some?! =)

In terms of the scent itself... Well, I have to be very picky when it comes to perfumes - whenever I try something that does not suit my natural scent, I can smell it on myself all day and get a headache from it. With In Love Again it was a winner from the first spritz =) The scent is just so fresh, I used to be able to wear it for any occasion and would get compliments all the time!

Jieky
Jieky

Trying out my Diptyque sample l'ombre dans L'eau ...so familiar, but why?
I kept thinking about it and...eureka...in the back of my closet still stood a half full (Yippie) bottle In Love Again...wore them at the same time, left and right...Very very similar.....but In love Again's longevity is better.
Like them both but I'am lucky to have rediscovered my 'old' bottle....won't need to buy L'ombre dans l'eau and go straight for philosykos or another nice one.

fighter
fighter

Amazing scent. It totally fits into Its name. It brings you that amazing feeling of falling in love, AGAIN!

alyaa
alyaa

Very pretty scent, starts off with a prominent sweet grapefruit note and settles as others said to a base very similar to Un Jardin Sur le Nil, though sweeter and more feminine. The musk is almost undetectable to my nose but the greens are there sweetened by the berries. In love again has minimal sillage but is certainly detectable and lasts all day. Not your typical fruity floral, not cloying but fesh and with excellent longevity makes a perfect scent for work and other day functions and great for the summer. I haven't tried the la collection reformulation but hope its similar because this is not only bottle worthy but replacement bottle worthy, wonderful stuff.

naoneo
naoneo

what a beautiful fragrance. perfect name for perfect fragrance. sweet floral? yes. great longevity on me. this fragrance simple but complicated at the same way (nah, sounds like love, dont ya ;) )got a lot of compliment everytime i wear ILA. too bad can't find it anymore. still keep the empty bottle with box until now. tx YSL. for me, this is the best YSL

guest_Vie Cafe
guest_Vie Cafe

On me this started like a toned down version of "l'ombre dans l'eau" and ended up smelling very similar to Hermes Jardin sur le nil.

I recommend In love again if you like l'ombre but find it too intense and too green.

A very good light floral that is not too acidic nor too fruity. I believe this would be truly gorgeous on the right skin and in warm weather.

LindsinMCO
LindsinMCO

Oh how I loved this fragrance. A beautiful fruity floral that is light and lingers. A lovely fragrance for a warm day. The top notes engage and entertain the olfactory palette. The heart is where I found true love. For me, it will always remind me of my college years.

Delightful, juicy and radiant fruity floral fragrance!

This fragrance smells crispy grapefruit mixed with the black currant (better to say its leaves) note and with the the yummy notes of grape and blackberry, beautified with the intensive tulip tree note and normally sweetened.

This perfume reminds me about the spring, because it smells tulips a lot. Love it!

dezaval
dezaval

When I was 4 or 5 years old I visited an aunt of mine at the kiddengarden, where she used to work. It was an autumn afternoon and, whith sun playing in the trees. Happy faces of us and our hearts were still clean. Winter was approaching and we, as kids, were playing in the yard. It's funny how mind stores memories. This memory of my childhood has a particular smell. This perfume has the smell of that day. Completely! Yes, the first time I put it on, it brought back that day, which is a sweet memory for me.
A very interesting perfume. A co-ordination of fruits - blackberry, bluebbery, black currant - that is so unusual in YSL perfumes. Keep in mind that the dominant element of YSL is the rose. But in this perfume rose keeps a low profile. Black fruits have the first role in this. It doesn't remind me of any other perfume. It's very elegant and very YSL, but yet with its own character. I had both versions (1998 and 2005). Both were just fine. I didn't detect differences.
It's one of the perfumes I bought without even testing it, like I knew how it would be. And I was right. The bottle is heart-shaped and a great surpise comes from it.

passionata20

"Originally launched as a limited edition in 1998 to celebrate 40 years of Yves Saint Laurent in the fashion business. It is now re-released in 2004 to celebrate 40 years of YSL fragrances. Same juice as before, but a slightly different bottle".
I have both versions: 1998 and 2004 and they are the same. I even prefer the later version, since it has more lasting power and sillage. I have also tried "INLA la collection" in white bottle and this one is even better and stronger, but still smells very close to the original and even better, since i do love the grape and peony notes there. Every single version of this amazing fragrance is great!

Migalex
Migalex

Amongst all the many perfumes these days which smell of grapefruit, this is the only one which does smell of the natural fruit. In the other ones the grapefruit acquires a sort of spicy character (like intuition, pure white linen or bright crystal),which I do not find particularly pleasant and they all smell the same. Blackberries are also preeminent, and so is rose.I do not find this type of perfume that appealing and do not understand why it is so fashionable these days, but this one strikes me for its uncommon naturalness.

jrova
jrova

LOVE LOVE LOVE! I used to work in a real estate office..lets just say it was all filled with men and a lot of testosterone. I would get compliments on this all day!!!

Sassy1
Sassy1

I have to admit when I'm wrong and I apologize for my previous bashing of this scent. It's now the end of summer and I have worn it several times over the last few months. It's actually very lovely when the heat is on...I'm confused though as I get grapefruit and rose while other sites show totally different notes than here.
I stand by my previous assessment that it lacks any real evolution and the longevity falls short but the scent itself is very fun and feminine. I'd love to see this in an EDP!

passionata20

If you truly miss this one and not willing to pay a fortune for a bottle of EDT, then you should try "Belissima" by Blumarine. It is the closest to the oiginal "In love again" by far. I have them both and compared them on my wrists and while "Belissima" might have more citrus it is also more long-lasting, since it EDP concentration. Also "Belissima intense" is really nice and has more lasting power. Give it a try.
Moschino "Funny" has also some distant resemblance to "ILA", though too loud and sudden.

Saneo
Saneo

My favourite ones. I'm in love with them for about 5 years and they still don't make me sick. YSL done his best creating this perfume. Smells awesome on me and the pity is that I stop feeling the fragrance in maximum 15 minutes... but they say it means that the fragrance fits.
though I was surprised to see vodka nuance=)

Sumukorento
Sumukorento

I LOVE it on my friends skin, but on me it is terrible. Sometimes I hate my chemistry :(
Anyway, great scent from YSL.

Please, people!
How can you compare this to cat pee or someone´s butt? I would like my butt to smell like that! This is simply one of the best YSL fragrances ever! It was at the very affordable price in tax free back then so i used to spray it a lot and even sprayed my pillow with that so i could fall asleep better. But now it is getting extremly expensive and almost impossible to find so i cherish my last 2 bottles of this joyful and amazing fragrance.
This is a true spring fragrance can be used also all year long!
Fresh, with citrus-notes it is making you to fall in love again and again for it.
The only problem back many years ago when i used to have it a lot was that it didn´t lasted long on me, maybe because i was smoking, i don´t know. But this season i am using it and the lasting power for an EDT is very good! I still can smell it on myself even the next day!

sistercurare
sistercurare

Just sold my bottle on an auction. I loved it for 10 days. Then I got bored, because it is just a fruity floral perfume that simply doesn't stand out, and I am a sucker for fruity-floral....

Affinity4FineFragrances
Affinity4FineFragrances

This is my first fragrance by Yves Saint Laurent, and I only purchased it because my favorite parfumeur J.C.Ellena was the nose behind this perfume. It opens a bit like Hermessence Osmanthe Yunnan on me, and I was a little disappointed, UNTIL it settled after about an hour, and I found myself turning around sniffing to see what the wonderful fragrance was! I recommend this scent for evening wear, however I have it on right now at work and it is quite pleasant. The fruitiness isn't too heavy, and the drydown (at least on me) is definitely that of any J.C.E. signature - light but lasting.

liongigi
liongigi

It just makes me happy, a semi-sweet floral fruity happy. A lot of people compare this to babydoll but it is not because the grapefruit in baby doll is too much for my taste. However babydoll last longer, but I don't enjoy wearing it, but I do loev In Love Again. I will always be in love with this sent.

justlikehoney
justlikehoney

I really LOVE IT! Baby Doll is Good But In Love Agian is Great! First time i smell it I'm In Love Again with it!
Can't Explain nothing But LoveLoveLove!
it's One of my Favorite Fragrance List and I wear it 4 Bottle in 10 years! 10/10

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

To me it's very much like Baby Doll; so much, it's almost the same, and I love Baby Doll. I bought this one because it was cheaper. Very fruity flowery not a care in the world type of perfume; relaxing and sweet, light and summery; very pleasant and nice, but lacks style; good for spring, summer, daytime, I wouldn't wear it if I wanted to be dramatic and sexy, bit sweet and inoffensive, yes.

guest_cro_chic
guest_cro_chic

I fall in love the first minute i've smelled it. it really the best parfume I've ever smelled in my entire life. i love it. also, I've been trying to find it in some parfume stores but unsuccessfully. if someone knows please write it down. on the other hand, I find very nice and interesting the- young, lovely, sexy perfume.
it can be some kind of a replacment till I find IN LOVE AGAIN.

sorbearmui
sorbearmui

Have people actaully smelt "an old lady butt?" I really wonder...I think this is not a bad fragrance. It's a renovation of YSL perfume. It's a casual floral scent which is suitable for carefree days. I do admit it's not an outstnading one but it's really good for those ladies who put on perfume for the first time.

guest_LaFeeVerte
guest_LaFeeVerte

Yves Saint Lauren's İn Love Again was the fragrance of my life but i couldn't find it anywhere for about a year. today i found it under the name of "The Body Shop-"Moroccan Rose" eau de toilette. when i get home i put them one of my each wrists and they smell the same on me..

looking at the ingredients,I like every single note.but you shouldn't trust the notes.always smell.the final result may be very different from each note.
to me this is a sweet floral,not fruity fragrance.it smells exactly like soap,a luxury red soap of pure rose,but it's still soap,not perfume.
the base notes are better than middle notes,but still soapy.
I love every single thing about this fragrance,the shape of bottle,box,ingredients,but I DON'T LIKE THE PERFUME.

Mado Haddad
Mado Haddad

After I smelt toooo many fragrances in the shop, I asked the shop assistant about " Can you tell me how it smells like ?" And she answered immediately," It smells like flowers of the Spring!!"
And, immediately -as well- I grabbed the sample, cos I love almost anything related to Spring , hehe!!
Later, when I finally could get the fragrance, I realised it's just not for me..I don't find it like "cat pee" or "old lady's butt" :D , I just don't think it's the sort of "Floral Fruity" that appeals to me..

Lolly007
Lolly007

I love this perfume -
for everyday use. From morning to midnight.

gosienka
gosienka

This one is THE ONE. I bought it in 1998 and that was the first perfume I totally fell in love with. As the time goes by, my shelf fills in with more and more smells but once in a while I still go back to the mixture of blackberries and grapefriut that just smells like sun, happiness and love. Again.

F_A
F_A

Some people say this fragrance smells like cat pee on their skin:) On mine it smells like grapefruit and blueberries - bitter, lightly sweet and so very fresh. Perfect fragrance for summer days! The ones who love bitter sweet fragrances should try it!

Halvah
Halvah

I just wanted to ask if anyone knows the passion flower edition:) Would you write a comment on that one please?

In Love Again by Yves Saint Laurent 4.29 out of 5 based on 387 ratings and 33 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent In Love Again fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent In Love Again, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify In Love Again by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of In Love Again by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.