Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

In Love Again Edition Fleur De La Passion Yves Saint Laurent for women

In Love Again Edition Fleur De La Passion Yves Saint Laurent for women
dislike

In Love Again Edition Fleur De La Passion by Yves Saint Laurent is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. In Love Again Edition Fleur De La Passion was launched in 2005. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Claude Ellena. Top notes are raspberry, grapes, blueberry, grapefruit and black currant; middle notes are star anise, magnolia, peony, passion flower, cassis and rose; base notes are musk, sandalwood and vanille.

Raspberry Grapes Blueberry Grapefruit Black Currant

Star Anise Magnolia Peony Passion Flower Cassis Rose

Musk Sandalwood Vanille

In Love Again Edition Fleur De La Passion Fragrance Reviews

In love again
In love again

Owaisk, I think you may be right. I have the Jasmine version, probably manufactured in 2004 or 2005 and I feel it is not as good as it once was. It has seen some sunlight, but not a whole lot. When fresh, it was my favourite perfume, hence my profile name

SuperUltraFabulous
SuperUltraFabulous

Probably the best floral fruity ever made: 10/10 easily.

dhya
dhya

I really missed this perfume. Had become my favorite and run out my third bottle two years ago....

It smells like a sweet fresh fruit then transformed into the softness of white flowers scent and then covered by a musky vanilla. Delicious and long lasting.

SERENAGELB
SERENAGELB

I had this perfume back in 2005 or 2006 and I loved it at the time. I was around 14 or 15 when I had it, and it's a perfect scent for the high school/ YA age group. Light, sweet, floral and fruity.

owaisk
owaisk

Just a Question. Does the smell change after a while? Coz one of my customers complained that the smell changes, as she thinks its spoiled.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Lovely for the gloomy dark mornings!
It is very fruity, really tart and zesty, the grapefruit is so present here :-)
I have it thanks to my Sister (thank you, Action:-)
The opening is really lemony, I only wish the passion flower was more present :-)
It uplifts your mood straight away. Refreshing and for a girlie night out type of fragrance!
I really love it and highly recommend it to all lemony lovers!
It does settle down like a more serious, mature fragrance. The warm sandalwood opens the calming dry down moment.
Hard to find - try it while it's still there!

In mood
In mood

I'm still missing this perfume. It's difficult to find it, really. I felt happy when I was wearing it, it is so fresh with strawberry, rose and citrus notes. Agree, it can't be compared with Escada or Britney Spears perfumes, it's classy and elegant, it has notes that never bother you. I don't know why it's difficult to find it now.

F_A
F_A

On my skin it smells similar to the classical "In love again", but Passion fruit version does not have bitter smell of grapefruit. The fragrance is very fruity, edible, a bit reminding all those Escada summer perfumes. Good for casual wear in summer time or whenever you don't want to smell your perfume all day long on you:)

In Love Again Edition Fleur De La Passion by Yves Saint Laurent 3.64 out of 5 based on 64 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent In Love Again Edition Fleur De La Passion fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent In Love Again Edition Fleur De La Passion, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify In Love Again Edition Fleur De La Passion by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of In Love Again Edition Fleur De La Passion by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent In Love Again Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Lalique Amethyst Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum II Escada Escada Moon Sparkle Givenchy Hot Couture Hermes Kelly Caleche L`Eau de Parfum Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Charms Yves Saint Laurent Paris Versace Bright Crystal Yves Saint Laurent In Love Again Jasmin Etoile Burberry Burberry Brit Red Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Escada Pacific Paradise Lanvin Eclat d’Arpège Escada Island Kiss Dior Dior Addict Moschino Moschino Funny! Versace Crystal Noir Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue