Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

In Love Again Jasmin Etoile Yves Saint Laurent for women

In Love Again Jasmin Etoile Yves Saint Laurent for women
dislike

In Love Again Jasmin Etoile Yves Saint Laurent for women Pictures In Love Again Jasmin Etoile Yves Saint Laurent for women Pictures

In Love Again Jasmin Etoile by Yves Saint Laurent is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. In Love Again Jasmin Etoile was launched in 2005. Top notes are mandarin orange, cassis and star anise; middle notes are jasmine and carambola (star fruit); base notes are sandalwood, virginia cedar and vanille.

Mandarin Orange Cassis Star Anise

Jasmine Carambola (Star Fruit)

Sandalwood Virginia Cedar Vanille

In Love Again Jasmin Etoile Fragrance Reviews

tanzp
tanzp

hi i have a bottle of this up for grabs if anyone wants to trade ;] i live in newzealand ;] i like it but not on me a blind buy its 80% full out 100 mills

choc shells
choc shells

For me this is joy in a bottle! My signature scent for summer, very disappointed that it is no longer made by YSL in the star jasmine blend! Fabulous jasmine, tangerine, mandarin and sandalwood in subtle harmony with many other notes, sophisticated, elegant and feminine but fresh and light with it. Everyone who smells it on me falls in love this scent.

This is an elegant floral, definitely a yellow floral, bright, but not sharp, not familiar with the carambola note, it gives it a distinctive edge. I like it, not what I usually wear, but it has the YSL touch of class .
More suitable for a spring day, mind you in the evening I like It too, it isn't heady or even long lasting. Just a bright floral scent, nicely put together.

c0uture
c0uture

I received this as a birthday gift and as soon as I sprayed it, I fell in love! This is such a feminine/classy perfume. Love love love it :)

sherien
sherien

Just received it today.. I dont get any citruses nor fruits, on my skin starts floral powdery, then blooms with pure elegant jasmin.. which is exactly what I was looking for.. great for any occassion, very elegant and very long lasting.. p.s. my husband loves it ..:))

passionata20
passionata20

Not to be compared to original "In love again" in terms of appeal to me, but this one is also very good. Much closer to original one than the passion fruit formula of this fragrance. But i won´t buy this one again for the price they ask for it since this one is really regualar jasmine scent, i know some better out there. Staying power is weak and sillage is no better. Just fresh and citruly-flowery nice everyday scent. That´s all sadly.

joji
joji

This scent smell like a bit lemon honey, sweet, feminine, some how elegant and it's very long lasting for me.

In Love Again Jasmin Etoile by Yves Saint Laurent 4.43 out of 5 based on 55 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent In Love Again Jasmin Etoile fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent In Love Again Jasmin Etoile, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify In Love Again Jasmin Etoile by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of In Love Again Jasmin Etoile by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent In Love Again Prada Infusion d'Iris Lancome Poeme Oscar de la Renta So de la Renta Torrente L`Or de Torrente Van Cleef & Arpels Feerie Dior Dolce Vita Chopard Casmir Guerlain Shalimar Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Escada Escada Magnetism Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Rochas Tocade Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Tom Ford Black Orchid Guess Guess Gold Laura Biagiotti Tempore Donna Versace Versense Laura Biagiotti Roma Dior Midnight Poison