Designers » T-Z » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

dislike

marine
smoky
Kouros Eau de Toilette Tonique Yves Saint Laurent for men Pictures

Yves Saint Laurent will enrich their collection of fragrances with a new limited summer edition Kouros Eau de Toilette Tonique presented in spring 2011. The new summer version of the classic Kouros edition is refreshed with citruses and seaweed and celebrates Greek motifs that can be found on flacons and on outer cartons as decorations.

The new edition Kouros Eau de Toilette Tonique opens with fresh and luminous accords for an energetic beginning of the composition. A heart offers characteristic marine notes that confirm this is a summer edition ideal for high temperatures. A base is a combination of woody notes and patchouli with a bit of mystery provided by incense.

Top notes: bergamot, lemon
Heart: marine notes
Base: patchouli, woody notes, incense

The fragrance is available in a light blue glass flacon with Greek motifs, packed in a white outer carton with blue contours of the fragrance. This is a limited edition. The flacon contains 100ml EDT - Kouros Eau de Toilette Tonique and can be obtained for 56 EUR. The fragrance can be expected on the market in May 2011.

Bergamot Amalfi Lemon

Sea water

Patchouli Incense Woodsy Notes

Kouros Eau de Toilette Tonique Fragrance Reviews

Alexandre
Alexandre

Kouros for summer, yes it is possible, it is not a dream! For anyone who loves classic Kouros, but think very loaded onto a sunny afternoon (no possibility to use it in the summer). At first nothing resembles the traditional softening but when he goes, there is the musky background and traditional incense!
It is an alternative for those seeking a refreshing scent for summer, but with personality ...

d04m022011
d04m022011

I totally agree with bp, this is the best male perfume. It is really excellent. I love this perfume. Does not look like the traditional Kouros, and notes of incense, wonderful. Fixing and extreme sillage. It's my favorite from over 800 that I have. There is almost no difference between this and the 2010 version, only grade incense. Are very similar.

gzalvares
gzalvares

I may be crazy, but it reminds me more diluted Versace L'Homme! I do not feel notes seawater.

ezequiel91
ezequiel91

Disaster, why name it Kouros??? No relation between the perfect King and this shy approach to the marine- fu%&(ng scents. 2/10

Ms S
Ms S

I love deep, dark , sweetie ladies fragances but in a hot summer day I use man's frags and Kouros Tonique is perfect. I like the lemon, woody , patcholi and frankincese notes in it. I always get compliments from my girl friends, and I keep it secret never tell then its a man perfume. ;)

JohnMc
JohnMc

Tried today, was a bit confused as to whether this was the summer 2010 edition, 2011 or was just a lighter version - the sales ticket stated it as being "limited edition". I love the raw power and sultry intensity of the original, that said, the intensity makes it unsuitable for every day wear in my opinion. Contrast that with the toned down, but still gloriously unmistakeable 'Kouros qualities' of this particular edition and you're onto a winner. More accessible, without losing the essence of what makes Kouros great - it's uniqueness. A future purchase for sure.

bp
bp

EXCELLENT. The best men's perfume for the summer of 2011.

renperd
renperd

Another blind buy to regret. The marine note hits me in the pit of the stomach. The rest is unmistakably Kouros, but watered down. Sea-watered down. It shares this, for me, disagreeable note with Live Jazz, if I'm not mistaken. I think I'm going to sell it to a colleague.

Endymion
Endymion

What's the difference between this and the 2010 edition?
The bottle is EXACTLY the same!!!

ManicPsych290
ManicPsych290

I'm going to HAVE to get my hands on this when it "drops". Does anyone have the official release date?

Kouros Eau de Toilette Tonique by Yves Saint Laurent 4.09 out of 5 based on 45 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Eau de Toilette Tonique fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Eau de Toilette Tonique, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Kouros Eau de Toilette Tonique by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Kouros Eau de Toilette Tonique by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent M7 Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Lalique Encre Noire Jean Paul Gaultier Fleur du Mâle Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme DSQUARED² He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Him Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche pour Homme Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Chanel Egoiste Gucci Gucci pour Homme Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Yves Saint Laurent Body Kouros Dior Aqua Fahrenheit Hermes Terre d'Hermes Yves Saint Laurent Jazz Versace Versace Pour Homme Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Intense Thierry Mugler A*Men Cartier Declaration d'Un Soir