Designers » T-Z » Woody Aquatic « Groups

Kouros Energizing 2010 Yves Saint Laurent for men
dislike

marine
leather
Kouros Energizing 2010 Yves Saint Laurent for men Pictures Kouros Energizing 2010 Yves Saint Laurent for men Pictures

Kouros Energizing Eau de Toilette is a limited collector's edition for 2010. Fresh and powerful, this fragrance includes marine notes, citruses, leather and woody accords. Available as EDT.

Citruses Leather Woodsy Notes Sea water

Kouros Energizing 2010 Fragrance Reviews

1welshdevil
1welshdevil

Just picked up a 100ml really cheap. I actually really like it, smells to me like a better and not so overpowering version of the original, very long and has really suited my skin. I don't get the comments that it is nothing like the original, it really is, just has a nicer dry down.

rayees
rayees

This is lighter version of original. Also this smell like lighter ONE MAN SHOW.

d04m022011
d04m022011

excelente, muito melhor do que a vers

svillatoro
svillatoro

This fragrance is very nice, try it you will like it...

Endymion
Endymion

Thank you for adding this edition! :)

To be honest and to my surprise, this edition has NOTHING to do with the original Kouros! :( Not a single note is similar, I don't understand why they call it a summer flanker of Kouros. This is an absolutely different, a very faint, nothing to write about fresh scent, more like an air freshner than a real fragrance. :(

Ps. I was suspicious whether I bought a fake replica, but no, it's 100% authentic...

Kouros Energizing 2010 by Yves Saint Laurent 4.19 out of 5 based on 28 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Energizing 2010 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Energizing 2010, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Kouros Energizing 2010 by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Kouros Energizing 2010 by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dior Aqua Fahrenheit Mont Blanc Presence Van Cleef & Arpels Tsar Yves Saint Laurent Live Jazz Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Intense Givenchy Xeryus Rouge Givenchy Givenchy Gentleman Guerlain Habit Rouge Eau de Toilette Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Essenza Givenchy Givenchy pour Homme Blue Label Chanel Egoiste Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Him Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa Joop! Splash Guerlain Guerlain Homme Charriol Royal Platinum Boucheron Boucheron Yves Saint Laurent M7 Geoffrey Beene Grey Flannel Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme