Designers » T-Z » Aromatic Aquatic « Groups

Kouros Summer Edition 2008 Yves Saint Laurent for men

Kouros Summer Edition 2008 Yves Saint Laurent for men
dislike

Kouros Summer Edition 2008 Yves Saint Laurent for men Pictures

In April 2008 Yves Saint Laurent house launches new limited summer edition, another summer edition of the famous fragrance Kouros.

This edition is available as 100ml (3.4 oz.fl.) EDT Spray Tonic (Energizing Eau de Toilette), which wins with notes of bergamot, mandarin, ozone, sea accords, amber and woods.

The bottle gets a deeper impression due to dark blue nuances in the centre and fragrance name in white letters.

Amber Mandarin Orange Woodsy Notes Bergamot

Kouros Tatoo

Kouros Summer Edition 2008 Fragrance Reviews

Monte Casino
Monte Casino

Marvelous, soft, clean, different. If the original kouros is too strong for you, then this is the choise. This one is totally discrete and absolutely delicios.

georgequeue
georgequeue

On a trip to a nearby city this morning, I found this gem at a perfume store for only $43; I'd already seen it last year, but I didn't care about it back then...well, today I did, and now it's part of my collection!

Kouros Summer Edition 2008 smells sensational; it's like the civet was highly toned down, the intensity of the original perfume was reduced to 30%, and it was added sparkling citrus to make it lighter and more suitable for summer. Duration is around 2-3 hours, and it can be overapplied without fear. I think this bottle will last me 1-2 years at most--well, you can't live forever, right? I'll enjoy it tremendously and make it last longer because I'm sure it's almost impossible to get nowadays. Cheers!

champykilo
champykilo

Got it yesterday smells fantastic and manly i love it.use this only in summer time. 9/10 for me. I will need to get the kouros fraicheur too. Heard it smells Good too.

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

If the orginal version is too heavy or "old" and you want a much lighter version this is would be a good substitute. This is exactly what you get..a much lighter and very fresh/clean aromatic aroma. Bergamot with amber makes this juice relaxing and very casual to wear during the summer months. There's just a hint of woodsy/mandarin notes giving it a real pleasant base to this fragrance.
Longevity and Silage is moderate, I wouldn't expect that it last as long..it's not as complex as the classic version.
Overall thoughts,
I found that it lasts at least 3-5 hrs at the most. If I describe this fragrance using one word it would be elegant. It's not over powering and it gives you a clean feeling when you wear it. Rating this fragrance is 6.5...If it had a few more notes added to this fragrance it would of been much more attractive and I would rate it giving it at least 8-10.

guest_sham
guest_sham

its nice smell ,and last long long time,

carlosdavidz
carlosdavidz

Love this fragrance, love the bottle too. It is a little bit softer than the original, but it is nice to wear anytime.

scenturian
scenturian

This is lighter and softer version of the original, smell is almost same.
Good for summer with the original masculinity of the Kouros.
But I dont think it is aquatic!

guest_Elle
guest_Elle

fantastic, light, casual,soapy at first but just perfect after 30min

marcotanz
marcotanz

Un départ vivifiant de bergamote et de mandarine. En cœur le parfum aquatique de la calone évoque la mer. Le fond se fait boisé et ambré. Il est perfect pour l'etè.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Summer Edition 2008 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Summer Edition 2008, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Kouros Summer Edition 2008 by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Kouros Summer Edition 2008 by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Givenchy Givenchy Gentleman Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense Thierry Mugler Mugler Cologne Yves Saint Laurent Body Kouros Lalique Encre Noire Chanel Antaeus Yves Saint Laurent M7 Gucci Gucci pour Homme Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche pour Homme Dolce&Gabbana D&G Christian Dior Dior Homme Versace Dreamer L`Occitane en Provence Eau des Baux Chanel Egoiste Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme Christian Dior Fahrenheit Absolute Lalique Lalique White Rochas Rochas Man