Designers » T-Z » Aromatic Aquatic « Groups

Kouros Summer Edition 2008 Yves Saint Laurent for men

Kouros Summer Edition 2008 Yves Saint Laurent for men
dislike

Kouros Summer Edition 2008 Yves Saint Laurent for men Pictures

In April 2008 Yves Saint Laurent house launches new limited summer edition, another summer edition of the famous fragrance Kouros.

This edition is available as 100ml (3.4 oz.fl.) EDT Spray Tonic (Energizing Eau de Toilette), which wins with notes of bergamot, mandarin, ozone, sea accords, amber and woods.

The bottle gets a deeper impression due to dark blue nuances in the centre and fragrance name in white letters.

Amber Mandarin Orange Woodsy Notes Bergamot

Kouros Summer Edition 2008 Fragrance Reviews

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

If the orginal version is too heavy or "old" and you want a much lighter version this is would be a good substitute. This is exactly what you get..a much lighter and very fresh/clean aromatic aroma. Bergamot with amber makes this juice relaxing and very casual to wear during the summer months. There's just a hint of woodsy/mandarin notes giving it a real pleasant base to this fragrance.
Longevity and Silage is moderate, I wouldn't expect that it last as long..it's not as complex as the classic version.
Overall thoughts,
I found that it lasts at least 3-5 hrs at the most. If I describe this fragrance using one word it would be elegant. It's not over powering and it gives you a clean feeling when you wear it. Rating this fragrance is 6.5...If it had a few more notes added to this fragrance it would of been much more attractive and I would rate it giving it at least 8-10.

Avecesar
Avecesar

First time I smelled this one was in the duty free shop of Milano Malpensa Airport in june 2008. I found it awesome and I purchased it immediately, which is something I never usually do.I love Kouros and this Summer Edition, obviously, has been given some chromosomes from its older parent . Although it's a lot softer and lighter and, I believe, more linear than the monster Kouros, it still has the Kouros "spirit". A fantastic scent for summer with a very good lasting power (at least 12 hours on my skin).
I really recommend this one (maybe difficult to find now but I purchased a bottle a few weeks ago on CheapSmells.com).

guest_sham
guest_sham

its nice smell ,and last long long time,

carlosdavidz
carlosdavidz

Love this fragrance, love the bottle too. It is a little bit softer than the original, but it is nice to wear anytime.

scenturian
scenturian

This is lighter and softer version of the original, smell is almost same.
Good for summer with the original masculinity of the Kouros.
But I dont think it is aquatic!

guest_Elle
guest_Elle

fantastic, light, casual,soapy at first but just perfect after 30min

marcotanz
marcotanz

Un départ vivifiant de bergamote et de mandarine. En cœur le parfum aquatique de la calone évoque la mer. Le fond se fait boisé et ambré. Il est perfect pour l'etè.

Kouros Summer Edition 2008 by Yves Saint Laurent 4.55 out of 5 based on 21 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Summer Edition 2008 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Summer Edition 2008, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Kouros Summer Edition 2008 by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Kouros Summer Edition 2008 by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent Body Kouros Chanel Antaeus Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche pour Homme Dior Dior Homme Intense Yves Saint Laurent M7 Lalique Encre Noire Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme Givenchy Givenchy Gentleman Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt Boucheron Jaipur Homme Dior Dior Homme Gucci Gucci pour Homme Lalique Lalique White Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo pour Homme Rochas Rochas Man Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane L`Occitane en Provence Eau des Baux Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche