Designers » T-Z » Woody Floral Musk « Groups

L'Homme Eau d'Eté Yves Saint Laurent for men

L'Homme Eau d'Eté Yves Saint Laurent for men
dislike

L'Homme Eau d'Eté by Yves Saint Laurent is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for men. L'Homme Eau d'Eté was launched in 2007. Top notes are ginger and bergamot; middle notes are white pepper, violet and basil; base notes are tonka bean, tahitian vetiver, musk and cedar.

Ginger Bergamot

White Pepper Violet Basil

Tonka Bean Tahitian Vetiver Musk Cedar

L'Homme Eau d'Eté Fragrance Reviews

WayneDN

Best summer cologne I ever had! Will get it again next summer.

sergified
sergified

Down to the last drop of this. Got it when it came out and now its Impossible to find at a reasonable price. It was my signature scent for a while. I love the top notes the ginger really stands out. Has great longevity on me and I get tons of compliments. I will miss it when I'm all out of it!

Liliya1974-2012
Liliya1974-2012

Sooooo sexyyyy! Smell of Love!

ISmellAwesome!
ISmellAwesome!

Sweet scent, smells great. I wouldn't consider this cologne "sexy" however. It is a great smelling cologne though. Smells great but not very masculine.

WayneDN

This is a wonderful day cologne. Not too strong and not too weak. Don;t need to spray too much on you either.

yangshunkai
yangshunkai

This one has stronger ginger smell than the white cap.

evilspin
evilspin

Whats the difference between this one and the one with the White cap? I saw the differences on Fragrantica but can anyone break it down and their experience with them?

Dad jax
Dad jax

WOW, i mean wow, like wow. So unique, every 15mins a new fresh wave. misty and cool. WOW fr summers !

Stefan
Stefan

It changes on you throughout the day. I really havent worn it enough to describe it very well, but it's worth having.

honeypoppyseed
honeypoppyseed

This one REALLY rubs me the wrong way... I don't know.. If you are at all sensitive to lemon peper, dill, etc.. those kinds of scents. you will HATE this.

guest_Ericks
guest_Ericks

My first YSL. A scent one easily gets addicted to. Sweet, but not too. It has a great freshness to it that makes one look forward to starting the day. But it doesn't last long. On me not more than about 4 hours. Even when spraying lavishly, which by the way never seems to be an olfatic overkill. This one will stay with me.

guest_CgyGuy
guest_CgyGuy

Amazing! Simply wonderful! So fresh and light. Starts the day with such energy and mellows out by days end without losing its character. Truly the best summer fragrance I have ever purchased

L'Homme Eau d'Eté by Yves Saint Laurent 4.35 out of 5 based on 78 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Eau d'Eté fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Eau d'Eté, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L'Homme Eau d'Eté by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L'Homme Eau d'Eté by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l`Homme Givenchy Pi Creed Green Irish Tweed Dior Dior Homme Intense Chanel Bleu de Chanel Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir Creed Aventus Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Dolce&Gabbana The One for Men Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Chanel Egoiste Platinum Dior Fahrenheit 32 Chanel Egoiste Yves Saint Laurent M7 Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Dior Dior Homme Joop! Joop! Homme Hermes Terre d'Hermes