Designers » T-Z » Woody Aromatic « Groups

L`Homme Eau d`Ete Yves Saint Laurent for men

L`Homme Eau d`Ete Yves Saint Laurent for men
dislike

L`Homme Eau d`Ete Yves Saint Laurent for men Pictures

L`Homme Eau d`Ete by Yves Saint Laurent is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. L`Homme Eau d`Ete was launched in 2008. Top notes are ginger and bergamot; middle notes are white pepper, violet and basil; base notes are tonka bean, tahitian vetiver, musk and cedar.

Ginger Bergamot

White Pepper Violet Basil

Tonka Bean Tahitian Vetiver Musk Cedar

L`Homme Eau d`Ete Fragrance Reviews

Dad jax
Dad jax

I mean YSL are you serious??? This is the most Ordinary smell one can imagine, a mixture Of Versace EAU Fraiche,Body Kouros and burberry sport in a very ordinary way....The notes are just struggling and are going no where...Indeed longevity is decent but projection is low

Voile
Voile

Lemon-lime cotton candy ozone odor eater; YSL by Coty. Didn't I meet you in the pharmacy cosmetic aisle? Love it! Completely different from all L'Homme flankers. The aqua shrink wrapped bottle is icing on the snack cake.

mehdi hashemi
mehdi hashemi

این ادکلن صرفنظر ازاینکه متعلق به یکی از برترین برند های بازار می باشد رایحه بسیار دلپذیری داره و مطمئنم همه رو راضی نگه می داره. بوی بسیار با کلاسی داره .

F1
F1

My first bottled fragrance, and my first review. No need to comment on the ingredients but I will say the white pepper does not exist, while the violet & bergamot make themselves known. I find this release more versatile than the original L'Homme only because it is lighter and more suitable for wear either day or night especially here in the bay area CA. With summer quickly approaching, I'll be reaching for this quite often.

I'm a college student and I find this to be perfect for that 21-25 crowd, very pleasant campus or (non-strenuous) work scent, and excellent to have in the rotation. Signature scent?--not likely. This is for those who want a safe, fresh, casual frag to last a decent 3+ hours with pretty good projection.

My routine for L'Homme summer edition---take a nice warm shower, pat dry your chest and neck, 1 spray chest, 1 spray lower neck, 1 behind the neck, put on clothing, leave house soon after--no waiting period needed.

guest_Alecs Roumania
guest_Alecs Roumania

I had this parfum...and I was in love by his scent.
I want to buy me another one..but it was limited edition unfortunately :(

Anyone ho can help me?I hope I can find just one more time this superb parfum.

guest_joey
guest_joey

this was such a waste of my money. i don't know what possessed me to buy it when what i was looking for was to replace a CK eternity i just finished. although a summer fragrance, this thing lasts for well under 3 hours on my skin and the first burst of scent is purely alcoholic. it's overbearing in the first 30 minutes, faint for the time after that. grr YSL.

Stefan
Stefan

Smells like a fresh L'Homme. Nothing really that special about it. The pepper is nonexistent. I though for a second I liked this one, but it's not moving and I like moving. If you liked L'Homme, but want something a little more casual, you'll probably like this one.

I ended up buying Kenneth Cold Reaction t-shirt instead

Maddyrain
Maddyrain

Nice casual summer scent. Very close to the traditional L'Homme, so don't expect something groundbreaking.

Its lasting power is average for a summer edition, something around 4-5 hours on my skin. Nothing to complain about.

marcotanz
marcotanz

A summer eau for city dwellers in search of freshness. A lively opening of grapefruit, ozone and lavender. The spicy-floral heart blends violet, basil blossom and white pepper. The base pairs patchouli and tonka bean.

L`Homme Eau d`Ete by Yves Saint Laurent 4.16 out of 5 based on 37 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent L`Homme Eau d`Ete fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent L`Homme Eau d`Ete, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L`Homme Eau d`Ete by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L`Homme Eau d`Ete by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense Christian Dior Dior Homme Sport Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt John Varvatos John Varvatos Chanel Egoiste Platinum Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Chanel Allure Pour Homme Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Chanel Egoiste Guerlain Guerlain Homme Yves Saint Laurent M7 Gucci Gucci pour Homme Chanel Allure Homme Sport Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin Creed Virgin Island Water Guerlain Guerlain Homme L`Eau