Designers » T-Z » Woody Aromatic « Groups

L`Homme Sport Yves Saint Laurent for men

aldehydic
L`Homme Sport Yves Saint Laurent for men Videos
L`Homme Sport Yves Saint Laurent for men Pictures L`Homme Sport Yves Saint Laurent for men Pictures L`Homme Sport Yves Saint Laurent for men Pictures L`Homme Sport Yves Saint Laurent for men Pictures L`Homme Sport Yves Saint Laurent for men Pictures

YSL L' Homme Sport presents an “unstoppable" scent, explosive energy and a story of a man who is always on the move. It is described as magnetic and passionate blend of fresh woods, with a wave of citrus notes at the top and a sensual trail of amber in the base, creating an echo of the original of more fresh and sparkling character.

YSL L' Homme Sport comes in the same form as the predecessors, in the bottle with bright green color of liquid, which is the trend of the season and reflects optimism, positive energy and citrus waves of new editions. L`Homme Sport was launched in 2014. L`Homme Sport was created by Anne Flipo and Juliette Karagueuzoglou.

Bergamot Aldehydes Verbena

Woody Notes Coriander

Amber Cedar

L'Homme

L`Homme Sport Fragrance Reviews

Spasticink
Spasticink

For me this is too soapy and not comperable to the original L'Homme besides slightly changed bottle. Do not like it.

dsyben
dsyben

I tried this in duty free today and thought it smelled super nice so put two sprays on my wrist (17:30).

By the time I had flown and caught the train home from the airport (20:00) I could no longer smell it at all, not even a trace!

This juice is so weak it is unbelievable. It is a real shame because I thought I had found my new summer scent :(

ceykay
ceykay

love this juice. moderate longevity and sillage. lovely burst of fresh citrusy/spices and after some time it settles down to nice amber/woody smell. it perfectly goes with hot humid weather here.

kane.salanoa
kane.salanoa

Im never one for a sports flanker, but putting that aside, I do really enjoy this fragrance and it is a great daytime citrus based fragrance. sillage isnt great and neither is projection, but sport flankers never tend to be anyway. All in all, its a middle of the road fragrance, if you can get a good bargain- Definitely buy it! :)

Gault
Gault

This is a more watery, less creamy and maybe bit sweeter L'Homme clearly for summer use. Its not half as bad as people claim, its just almost unnecessary because the original can be worn at summer too, its more versatile and it performs better than this. Of course it doesn't worth the retail price.

emyalda
emyalda

Love when my boyfriend sprays this, so refreshing and sweet.

Lando1976
Lando1976

Don't listed to the idiots who are SO offended by the fact YSL made a sport flanker. Personally, I like this one. It does have your typical citrus burst at the beginning but it soon dries down into a smooth woodsy, amber scene and hints at the original L'homme. Sure it's nothing earth shattering but for a Sport, it has some uniqueness that's missing in many others. Fresh and relaxing. Good job, YSL

amirali0072000
amirali0072000

YSL l'homme sport is a very distinguished smell.Nice pleasant smell with a sweet honey feel to it
سمپل ارجینال این کار موجوده..طالبین پیام خصوصی بدهد

Natan123
Natan123

Really good citrus. I was actually surprised because I was not expecting something good, but... Good one from YSL. But is should have been called Cologne, not EDT. In my skin I have to spray it again after 2 hours. But even though I like it. Something different out there.

Meaty0
Meaty0

A good EDT to put on when you go cycling, or to the gym, to cover up the pong of the sweat!

streamer
streamer

The smell is great on this one, very clean and fresh I really like it and have gotten a lot of likes from others. It just doesn't last very long on me. 3-4hrs.

ktaleb00
ktaleb00

it irritates me when some "Einstein" people here give their bad opinion about a fragrance! like competitor flankers are paying you to talk sh.. about others. Just leave the bad taste for yourselves cz every person has his own taste. I own this fragrance and its a gr8 one !

note: get life !

2SEXY4THISTOWN
2SEXY4THISTOWN

Such a lovely fragrance that doesn't last long on my skin! I have to reapply after about 2 hours. Otherwise, it's excellent! Now this is a cologne that REALLY smells like cologne!

monbonbon
monbonbon

I'm a female, and I recently got this for my boyfriend for Father's Day. I LOVE this scent!!!! I love the original, however my boyfriend is a really casual guy, and I noticed he wears colognes with citrus notes in them, so I felt more comfortable getting this scent over the original. It smells amazing on him!!! So much better than the test strip. The test strip smelled much more citrusy, and I didn't want to buy just another citrus cologne. But on my man, the citrus notes blend perfectly with everything else, resulting in a mysterious, sensual, manly, delicious, deep scent. The scent is dynamic and easy to wear (smell I should say) at any time of day! Works amazing into the night. Longevity is really good in my opinion... I could smell it on my man 12 hours later. Amazing scent! Ladies I would recommend this one as a gift for males in your life. I love this line so much, I cannot for the next occasion to buy another version, most likely the original :)

ThEnAuGhTyPrOf.
ThEnAuGhTyPrOf.

In reading the reviews below, I was not surprised to see all the negative responses.... Seriously though fragheads: what do you HONESTLY expect.... To those who were seriously underwhelmed, I say to you: 2 WORDS: [Sport] {Fragrance}.....

The majority of the sport frags out there have a very simple formula.....
1. Citrus blast in the opening (citrus notes)
2. A bit of woods to give the composition added depth
3. Tinker with a few notes here and there to keep it interesting and not so boring & linear (Rose, Jasmine, Patchouli, Musk, Aldehydes, Ginger, Amber......., etc)

In the end, you'll get a rather safe, pleasant and innocuous scent with low-moderate projection and longevity.... Nothing ground-breaking, nothing that is earth shattering.... What I WILL SAY THOUGH is that you can CLEARLY distinguish between the really good sport frags out there as opposed to the flankers some perfumers pop out to milk the line for what its worth... This frag is almost right down the middle, but closer to the upper echelon.... It has that signature Yves Saint Laurent DNA and this us NOT some run of the mill fragrance house......... Lastly, if you're looking for the top of the line in sport frags, here's my Top 3 in no particular order... Just according to my nose guys.....

1. Dior Homme Sport
2. Chanel Allure Homme Sport
3. Tiffany For Men Sport
*L’Eau D’Issey Pour Homme Sport Mint Issey Miyake (Honourable Mention)

esteban747
esteban747

Uplifting, refreshing and still masculine and elegant.
The verbena and bergamot is a exquisite combination, a citrus scent without the harshness of lemon or lime. The coriander brings a spicy yet smooth note that mingles wonderfully with the top notes. It's like a dance that exudes freshness and airiness. Calling it sport may be a undeserved name. this is more of a casual, daylight, weekend type of fragrance. Either way, I would gladly wear it anytime of the year!

Neo 1010
Neo 1010

je viens de l'acheter en coffret (à un prix super interessant pour un 100 ml) et sur papier je le trouvai tres savoneux, mais une fois chez moi finalement posé sur mon avant bras , il me fait penser à Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme ....
je vais le porter demain toute la journée et je reverrai peut etre ma "review" plus tard !

dans tous les cas bon achat pour moi qui ne portai que la nuit de l'homme et qui ai enfin un ysl pour l'été !

Thomaso7
Thomaso7

Of all the L'homme line, I think I like this one the best. If I was to get a sport scent I would probably get this. It has a nice - what seems like ginger scent - and a rough aspect like patchouli. Much spicier in that respect than the others. Sparkely as the description above says.
It's probably the cedar and lemon verbena I am smelling (I love cedar - like smelling cedar shingles).

alxkwst1996
alxkwst1996

A very nice versatile fragrance. This is just as versatile as the original L'Homme. L'Homme Sport produces a pleasant, non-offensive aroma on my skin. I don't understand all of the hate on this fragrance. Just because it's a sport flanker, doesn't mean that it's useless. This is a decent, fresh safe scent.

My Rating: 8 out of 10

thegreat787
thegreat787

This perform so poor that I think i wasting my time spraying on me. but smell nice.

I would buy if performance was not a issue.

ttuz71
ttuz71

I received this as a gift because my family knows how much I like and use the original. It's actually a pretty good scent, aldehydes and citrus off the top, dry down is soft woods. However, I wouldn't purchase this over the original. YSL could have called this something else and there would be a lot less hate.

djews
djews

Possibly the best in the l'homme line. This one is right up there!
Wow! All the hate for such a beautiful fragrance. No projection? No staying power? Yeah... ok. Some people must take A DAMN LOT to impress! That's all I can say...

Miran23kurd
Miran23kurd

Ya its another boring noncreative summer citrus for men, but that doesnt mean its bad I actually like it very much its one of the better citruses!

periquito89
periquito89

I was suggested that would be plenty of lemons,but I myself was wishing YSL would have made its sport version of L'Homme in the line of what Dior made with its Dior Homme Sport. Well, it is more or less the last. There is that mild citrus (bergamot) in the start, and the caracteristic L'Homme smell is there too. Soon there is just the L'Homme smell, surely towned down, but still L'Homme. I find the original L'Homme a bit flowery specially under hot weather, although I loved it at first snif. I thought a towned down version would be better, and it is, but L'Homme just became boring by now. So I stay with Dior Homme Sport.

matty64
matty64

I'm really enjoying this fragrance, even though it has issues with longevity. The basic dna of its predecessor is quite evident in the dry down. I must be lucky because my body's chemistry really drinks this in and it stays on my skin for 10+ hours. Yeah!! Lucky me.

Tarquinius
Tarquinius

"The Un"

Unsophisticated, uninspiring, uninteresting, unrewarding, and unenjoyable

Bodda89
Bodda89

Nope nothing to do with the original the original though Is much much better

Sherihan
Sherihan

From a sample given to me in a perfume shop,I will say I just agree with @Houdini4,in the previous comment,100%

Dear oh dear L'Homme Sport is awful!
Can't believe it took this line so long to get a 'Sport' flanker anyway and they needn't have bothered.
Seriously how can you cock up what is on the whole not a bad line of fragrances? citrus/lemon verbena and mild spices should be great? Well by giving it an insipidly synthetic, chemical amber/cedar base!
That has to be it because (and I hate to be melodramatic here) it's offensive to my nose! Generic cheap and hashed together is the feel.
Sport deviates too far from the original L'Homme(which is pretty average anyhow), if they'd have gone down a route of bergamot/lemon verbena/corriander/vetiver which would mirror the originals lemon/ginger thing it might have been a bit boring but better than this.
The juice is a cool colour, that's about all the positive spin I can put on it, oh and it lasted quite well on my skin...unfortunately.

ShaverX

I'm not understanding why people on this site are saying that this smells like the original l'homme. The only thing I can think of is that people aren't actually smelling it, they are just reading previous reviews and saw a youtube reviewer vid telling them that if you have the original you don't need this. It's funny how the fragrance community lacks originality and honesty in reviewing. Hype trains derail a great scent because a few earlier reviewers who don't have a good nose started a negative hype train.

You see this smells nothing like the original other than the core l'homme DNA that all the l'homme flankers have. How does citrus, sporty spice smell like gourmandish apple ginger? Some of you guys are genuine idiots.

Layzie
Layzie

Ah, the last few visits to Sephora have been accompanied by recommendations of L'Homme Sport by the sales associates. Since I do enjoy L'Homme and La Nuit, I decided to grab a sample of this sport version.

This flanker opens with an appealing apple freshness and something reminiscent of floral notes. Within minutes, the scent turns into a sharper citrus redolent of a lemon-line mix, along with a bit of sweetness from the amber. L'Homme Sport actually reminds me a little of Dior Homme Sport but not as sharp with the citrus.

As many have stated, it is evocative of L'Homme, however, I find that where it lacks in warmth of the original, it compensates with freshness. Unfortunately, similar to Cologne Gigembre, this perfume has weak sillage and longevity on me. Hopefully it works for you because it really is an enjoyable scent while it lasts!

AND-MAT
AND-MAT

I am with antonpan that this edition is absolutely useless and meaningless. But, I disagree with him on the "smells like invictus" point. But it does not necessarily means that this fragrance is good. For me, it's less fresh, less lemony version of l'occitane's verveine. It starts with a blast of lemon that quickly fades into a woodier self. Verveine however stays lemony all along.

When one looks back into the original l'Homme, he is reminded by that fresh spicy ginger bomb that most of us like. La nuit de l'Homme was a different night version of L'Homme that kept it's spicy accords but adding some darker shades on the original painting. However, the recent editions fail miserably in measuring up to these two powerhouses.

All in all, L'Homme sport is a weak, fresh, "sporty" take on the l'Homme line from YSL. It lasts for 2 to 3 hours top and the drydown is so subtle that you can barely notice it. Not to mention that this flanker should have been on the market 2 years earlier when the "Sport" flankers of nearly every perfume piled up on the stores shelves. However, L'Homme sport seems to be rushed up, not very well thought of despite that it came later than it's brethren! Weird!

abj180

Flanker.. Check. Sport.. Check.. Butt hurt cologne snobs..... CHECK. Jimmies are rustled on this one. Makes me love this scent even more!!

antonpan
antonpan

I don't understand the necessity for this fragrance absolutely. It's a cheap version of L'Homme crossed with PR Invictus. The L'Homme Sport consists of 70% of the regular L'Homme, 20% of synthetic sour lemons and 10% of modern masculine molecules that make the scent similar to Invictus.

jony fisher
jony fisher

Just got my bottle ,blind buy, at first i thought that this does not relate to the original but after 2 min you start to smell the DNA of the original some where in the back this is a safe fresh fragrance it does not deserve all the hate it's getting .

My rating

Smell : 7/10

As for the longevity and other aspects i would have to try it more

Thanks.

camposg
camposg

I smelled this today and i didnt get the original at all but it was on paper. I was surprised about that and relieved. This smelled very good, i have the original and Honestly i would buy this this stuff its great

Dad jax

A mistake made buy me on Turkish Dutyfree .. Nothing special at all with worst longevity and projection..Nothing like the original though ... FAIL...

pjd1234
pjd1234

Hmmmmmm what is ysl thinking on this one i sure hope they are not going on guccis direction i was anticipating this one and what i got is a generic summery sporty, snthetic? Smell nothing new nothing ground breaking its like they release this one just for the heck of it and it does not deserve the lhomme line a total pass on this. The original is a lot better than this one iam some what disappointed on ysl for this release and this is coming from a fan who owns several bottles from m7 to la nuit.

marioslg3
marioslg3

I see it as a mix of the original with a light 1 million....i was expecting something more.

Dad jax

Bought it today and i like it, not very ground braking but ok..

Smyle12
Smyle12

Has that nasty "perfume vibe" that pounces on you like a tiger. In that regard, it's just like the rest of the line and of course, 1 Million, which I can no longer stand for that very reason. A cliche of a cliche. Horrible.

WayneDN
WayneDN

Longevity is poor! So many better colognes for summer. Skip this one

Lunchbox148
Lunchbox148

Smells exactaly like La Nuit, which I personally love. I would not buy it because I have La Nuit. Sillage and longevity are decent very fleeting like L'homme. To be perfectly honest its kind of too rich for a sport fragrance to my nose and if I tested it more I could see it becoming cloying.

abj180

I think the reason why most of these so called "Frag Heads" or as I call them Frag Snobs automatically hate on any fragrance with the word sport attached to it is because they are fat slobs who love to smell like fat old men. Oh that leather ohhh that Poo oud smell. Such richness such Natural such high quality. Hahaha. I also love the term " Nothing ground breaking " - No sh#t sherlock. It's a fing cologne. Get over yourselves.

Marciu
Marciu

Boring and generic. And first of all - synthetic. It has nothing to do with classic L'Homme.

All I felt right after smelling it on my skin was a lemon laundry detergent. Later it morphed into a spicy lemon laundry detergent.

Longevity is bad. So is sillage.

Don't waste your time for tests. Better buy original L'Homme which is far more superior than this "Sport".

Dirk
Dirk

Today i bought the fragrance after testing it a few days ago.
I own the original l'homme for a while.
So i can see the comparision.
This sport starts of very fresh a bit synthetic i would say.
Definetly not the best part.

Fortunately the good thing is it turns slowly into an awesome scent.
when the middle notes start to take over the top, which stay smooth present in the back to keep the freshness of the sport.
it turns more into a sort of fresh l'homme version. But you also get the sweetness and warmth of the original out of the basenotes.

It makes this one an awesome combination of fresh, sweet and woody.
It's a great balanced fragrance. Fresh, sexy, woody with the sweetness of the original.
It's a beauty!

ShaverX

Wow. I really don't get the hate with this one. Could it be that everyone is just mad that the beloved YSL L'homme line has sold out by making a "sport" scent? Well if so you are all blindly hating and not giving this fragrance the proper respect that it deserves.

It is a magnificent fragrance. To me it smells a bit reminiscent of platinum egoiste (which I absolutely love) but with a sportier, spicier edge to it. I think it's fantastic and anyone who has smelled it on me has made it a point to let me know that this is an awesome, sporty manly scent.

Don't listen to all this blind hate. The dislike bar would be half the size smaller and the love bar would be that much bigger if all the people that voted on this actually smelled it instead of hating for the sole reason that the beloved YSL L'homme line has made a sport flanker....OH NOES!!!!

zaetown
zaetown

Better longevity, better top notes, better drydown than the original. To me it smell like a mixture of the original and L'nuit de L'home. If you are a fan of the house i wud definetly buy this one if u like the original. I own the original and guess wat....im still getting a bottle of sport bc i like it better.

So if u have the original and u like this better forget wat people say about dont waste ur money gettng sport, if u like it better y not get it. You can always keep, sale, or just give away or old bottle.

dmirror
dmirror

Like the guy under me commented this is nice and a little better than the original smells almost the same as the original but the citrus stands out more in the beginning this is a good summer scent and sporty better than the original

hullhockey91
hullhockey91

What's the difference between this one and the original?????????

It's simple: Citrus and Longevity.

I liked the original but didn't like it enough to buy it. Main reason being it didn't last for crap.

The reason I bought YSL SPORT - The citrus turns it into a really well put together summer scent AND the longevity is great (at least for being related to YSL L'homme).

If you were to choose between the two I think it's a very easy choice = YSL Sport.

Housebliss
Housebliss

If you like the original L'Homme, there is no reason to get this. If you don't like the original L'Homme, there is no reason to get this.

Why?

It smells exactly like the original.

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

first spray zesty reminds me of lacoste essential but u still get that l'homme original DNA in the back ground..cool..nothing ground breaking

OCNBreeze7
OCNBreeze7

The new Yves Saint Laurent (YSL) L'Homme Sport is really good... The more times you wear it, the more you like it..!!

While I have a few of the YSL fragrances, I have had mixed feelings about those and unclear where they fell in my top fragrances. The new Sport could be changing that point of view. I have worn this fragrance twice since purchasing. The first time - nothing heavy duty or noted nothing new or extraordinary. The fragrance is a simple blend of amber, citrus, and woodsy notes that unites in a fragrance that smells great and very easy on the nose... Simple..?? Not so fast - The second time I wore this fragrance (today), I noticed how much I liked the dry down. Sport is growing on me.

I am somewhat disappointed with the longevity and/or projection/sillage. Given my body chemistry, I found that Sport lasts about 4 hours, but settles shortly after the initial application to skin level. It will last somewhat longer on clothing. The "jury is still out" on the "Wow Factor" (compliments from the opposite sex) - no comments thus far, but during the dry down, it is possible. The bottle and packaging are first class - I am trying to determine why the spray hose is "red" - if anyone knows (and it may be obvious...), drop me a note.. Considering the simplicity of the fragrance, I would pitch there is great flexibility and/or versatility - Sport can be worn to any event, day or night. You will get noticed..!! I will add that with the citrus notes, it may be best suited for Spring/Summer wear.

Pricing or value of Sport is decent - I purchased this fragrance at a department store for a moderate/medium price range. Not too shabby..!!

My final evaluation for Sport is 4.2 stars out of 5. YSL has had a long history of successful fragrances. Sport has the potential if it gets an opportunity in the market saturated with many options. If you are a collector, add to your collection. If you are a novice collector like me, sample first to see if you like it. Again - this market is filled with great fragrances. Settle for the one (or more) that is best suited for you.

Daily I.M. - Time... Are you investing your Time, or are you wasting your Time..?? Make it count...

Ivano
Ivano

I would describe this as a mix of bitter citrus, the strong cardamom spiciness of La Nuit de L'Homme and the ambery/woody base of the original L'homme without the flowery feel.

I have to say that the smell is very nice, classic and elegant with a sexy edge due to the spicy feel, but it has an unforgivable issue with projection. In less than an hour this becomes a skin scent. Longevity on the other hand is very good. So all in all, it's a great fragrance with very subtle projection.

takeitupthenose
takeitupthenose

Man...........I wanted to love this one so bad! But I cannot...well let me take that back. If you have the original L'Homme, I don't think there is a need for this one.

Quick review, the notes on here can't be correct. This smells about 85-90% similar to the original with a more zesty citrus, but it has to have ginger and the rest of the original DNA if not whatever they used to make the first one they used to make this, maybe there was some residue on the container :o)

Nice zesty opening that dries down to the orignal L'homme, that's my story and I am sticking to it.

If you always considered getting the original but have not, then get this one, I think it projects a bit better at least in the opening hour or so. The citrus in this makes it a bit fresher/summery so that may also be another reason.

Overall this smells good like the original but not enough difference to warrant copping this one.

4 out 5 if you don't own the original
2.5 out of 5 if you do (only because there is no use of having both).

Nick M
Nick M

This immediately reminded me of one of the first cologne's given to me as a teen, Hilfiger Athletics. The initial nostalgia was much appreciated, until I remembered Athletics was one of the few scents I threw out with juice left in the bottle once I finished high school. It's just not up to YSL's standard and you can find an equally nice sport scent for half the price or less.

spcmiller
spcmiller

Just received my bottle of this and it's a resounding and undeniable meh. It starts out kinda bright and strong as a result of the amped up citrus, but then dries down to a standard L'Homme within a very brief period of time. My biggest issue with this scent thus far is the lack of projection and longevity. I've had it on my hand for an hour or so and it's basically weakened to a skin scent with only the L'Homme base remaining. I see the sport aspect, but it fades very quickly and turns into plain, old L'Homme. If I were gunning for a L'Homme flanker for summer it'd have to be Gingembre or Libre Tonic. Both are nice and citrusy and just different enough from standard L'Homme to keep me interested, plus I'm a total sucker for the ginger in the former. I fear I may be putting this guy up for sale here in the very near future.

I guess the upside is that you can safely blind buy this, but why? May as well just buy the original.

binker
binker

I really like this a lot & can't wait to get this for summer. Love gingembre for summer but didn't last long at all & this is like a longer lasting sweeter gingembre with a blast of citrus & a touch of l'homme in the beginning.

kraskata
kraskata

please, comment on the fragrance itself. Stop these general complaints about the need for sport fragrances.

abj180

All these haters coming on here that want to smell like Old men that they are obsessed over. I mean that has to be the reason right. Cause Females hate that old man cologne smell you all rave about. Yes it's a sport Flanker from YSL and it smells great. Get over it. My girl hooked me up with this and it's already a hit for me. Try getting out of that Rainbow Cigar bar Gramps. Cough Cough.. Suck it haters. Wait. Wait. Don't get excited Not literally you........

arminio94
arminio94

Good fragrance pretty much smells like the original L'Homme a little sweeter and last a lot longer on the skin then original but if you have the original there is no need for both Overall: 4/5

Virkrattan
Virkrattan

Very long lasting for a sport cologne...
i smelled it yesterday.
i give 4.5 out of 5..
Good Job Yves Saint Laurent...

dbatiste1
dbatiste1

Everyone commenting is way to offended by this fragrance simply because of it's name and that its a flanker. Not at all by how it smells, because we all know how flankers never do well and never become famous in the fragrance community... COUGH!!!( Dior Homme Sport, Edition Blanch, Armani Code Sport, Allure Homme Sport, La Nuit De L'Homme, DIor Homme Intense, LIDGE)....oh wait.

Ivano's comment said it best.

Done & Dusted
Done & Dusted

I really like the look/design/photo! (hides)

lovetribe
lovetribe

but refer a version worthy of opium!!!!strongly as that before loreal!!!!

after this version you will make the homme to the job, the homme to the restaurant, the homme to the wc, the homme in to car, the homme that dances, the homme that drives....but make the serious people!!!!!!even it will be a good perfume......and I will apologize....but for now... a lot of imagination would be good.this seems a mix between the homme and the homme intense parfume......

hernie
hernie

this has to be a nightmare. Another flanker?? We´re all the creatives gone?

CityStar91
CityStar91

Well.... The next flop by YSL is .............. The sports edition... No one is here for this

Back to the drawing board. Let's put sport on it to disregard the thought and quality that went Into this ... Wonder what other fragrances this will smell like since the designers seem to be piggy backing off what's popular but flop lol

At least bring back something that's worth people's money than this recycled watered down junk that's been selling for the past years, designer basically riding each house for what's selling rather than making rememberable scents.. Release another fragrance under a different name with some creativity >:(

Did the actual talented noses quit

emilianods75
emilianods75

Another citrusy summer fragrance for men..... boooooring!!!!!!

headofstate
headofstate

This will sell, no matter the quality, the real question is why not alter the bottle, its a bit too heavy and awkward for the old gym bag to handle. Then again, Sport can be performed from the couch playing fifa 14.

HaraldK
HaraldK

...or maybe something completly new? I know it's a stretch, but you did before.

One word: Kouros :)

dolcethadon
dolcethadon

This is serously to hilarious .. YSL all you are doing is making me laugh! Haven't we had enough of these ridiculous flankers! Make something original, something of quality! Like Opium, M7, Rive Gauche.. This is just to funny and the bottle looks horrid! The colors look like a bugspray bottle..

invaderlark
invaderlark

Wow, because the other 10 flankers weren't enough. What about bringing back the original M7, Pour Homme, or even Opium Pour Homme EDP?

Guapo
Guapo

Another version of L'Homme ?!?!? Nonsense,

Please bring back Rive Gauche PH and Jazz, in their original versions.

Deetron
Deetron

So what else we can expect? - L`Homme Sport Intense? L`Homme Sport Brazil 2014 limited edition, L`Homme Red, L`Homme white, L`Homme silver… L`Homme for women??? :)

moniote
moniote

Wow l OREAL did it !!! Masssssssssss market !!!!! Disgusting ! They use the same marketing over And over again. !! Another sport fragrance ??? Who need it ? NOT me !!! My money Will never go into their pockets !!!

L`Homme Sport by Yves Saint Laurent 3.38 out of 5 based on 257 ratings and 75 user reviews

L'homme Sport Cologne by Yves Saint Laurent, 2 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Sport 1.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Sport 1.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Sport Eau De Toilette Spray 40ml 1.3oz
Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Sport Eau De Toilette Spray 40ml 1.3oz
L'homme Sport Cologne by Yves Saint Laurent, 3.3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Sport 2 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Sport Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Sport Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Sport Eau De Toilette Spray 200ml 6.7oz
Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Sport Eau De Toilette Spray 200ml 6.7oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent L`Homme Sport fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent L`Homme Sport, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L`Homme Sport by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L`Homme Sport by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.