Designers » T-Z » Woody Floral Musk « Groups

L`Homme Yves Saint Laurent design by Jean Nouvel Yves Saint Laurent for men

L`Homme Yves Saint Laurent design by Jean Nouvel Yves Saint Laurent for men
dislike

L`Homme Yves Saint Laurent design by Jean Nouvel by Yves Saint Laurent is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for men. L`Homme Yves Saint Laurent design by Jean Nouvel was launched in 2008. L`Homme Yves Saint Laurent design by Jean Nouvel was created by Anne Flipo, Pierre Wargnye and Dominique Ropion. Top notes are ginger, bergamot and lemon; middle notes are spices, white pepper, basil and violet leaf; base notes are tonka bean, tahitian vetiver and cedar.

Ginger Bergamot Lemon

Spices White Pepper Basil Violet Leaf

Tonka Bean Tahitian Vetiver Cedar

L`Homme Yves Saint Laurent design by Jean Nouvel Fragrance Reviews

Akhan
Akhan

Great fragrance, mellow, polite and comforting. Good for a casual hangout.
some have complained about its staying power, i must report that i applied it in the morning and its still there after 7 hours.
Also, some say its different from the juice in the originally launched bottle, i am not so sure. its the same notes. May be i cannot recollect and it is different, as it has been a while since i last had that.
In a nutshell its a very comforting fragrance, serene and calm.

Roqfort
Roqfort

Great scent, strange bottle. But, Ilove it...

AmoreProfumi
AmoreProfumi

HAHA! I got this limited edition bottle for my dad, I admit it does look like a *ahem*...but its also pretty cool design though, when your minds out of the gutter. XD

roxanagheorghe
roxanagheorghe

please somebody help me,I really need to get this perfume for my boyfriend.It's a special gift and i can't find it anywhere.Can somebody tell me if is there any tiny chance to get it anywhere in the world?thank you

Endymion
Endymion

Ok, I just understand people who think that the design is like a dildo. It's like every single thing that is long, straight and round is phallic...
Quite simple and narrow minded associtation.

This bottle looks more like a test tube.

But those who finds this phallic try to avoid using a pen or don't buy a cucumber as others may laugh about them using something that can look like a dildo.

I think the design is great and unique. So if anyone finds it embarrasing to use, just send me theirs! ;)

guest_Sparkle
guest_Sparkle

Woaaahhhh ! What a shape lol, why is it for men?

guest_chalky
guest_chalky

i always wanted to smell like tonka bean.

Yiorgos
Yiorgos

I bought this perfume cause I know that Jean Nouvele is a magician in Architect and I want tha limited edition mastepriece on my office...BUT, the fragarance is light, sexy and finaly I am addicted to it!

kevin_kim
kevin_kim

DESIGN OF THE YEAR

PR

got a sample. Good scent. Difficult to describe, because the only word I can find is 'masculine'. Perhaps it is generic masculine, because nothing here strikes me as unique, but it is good smell. I mean, I just like what I smell. My husbnad likes it as well, but he haven't seen THE bottle yet:))

asfa
asfa

so sexy so diferente so space botle.its great i want 2 take it fast very fast

PR

that's ok, SandraS, the guys worked hard on presentation:))and I rarely find such readings interesting, but this one was amusing, so I decided to post it here, to leave everyone in no doubt about creator's intentions:)

Thanks PR.
That's what I thought in not so many words.

PR

yup, SandraS, the bottle realy stirs the imagination:)))

in Dansk magazine, they write about the design of the bottle as 'no less than a phallic masterpiece, unabashedly symbolizing virility and elegance..'

The architect and designer of the bottle himself about it:'I wanted to give it a clear-cut shape, so it would easily fit a man's hand while still stimulating different aspects of his imagination' ..what a ckeeky message, Scandalous!!!ahahaa he
haven't tried the fragrance itself yet,

SandraS

Is it just me or the botle's design seems pretty forward?

The fragrance is lovely!

Fragboy80
Fragboy80

This is one of the best fragrances out today it is very romantic and last all day it is great for when you want someone to get close to you.

guest_Rasan
guest_Rasan

My girlfriend got me one 3 days ago and i tell you wat i just love the smell it is mad.

L`Homme Yves Saint Laurent design by Jean Nouvel by Yves Saint Laurent 4.48 out of 5 based on 26 ratings and 17 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent L`Homme Yves Saint Laurent design by Jean Nouvel fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent L`Homme Yves Saint Laurent design by Jean Nouvel, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L`Homme Yves Saint Laurent design by Jean Nouvel by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L`Homme Yves Saint Laurent design by Jean Nouvel by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Rochas Rochas Man Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche pour Homme Givenchy Xeryus Rouge Jean Paul Gaultier Fleur du Mâle Yves Saint Laurent Body Kouros Burberry The Beat for Men Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Baldessarini Ambré Yves Saint Laurent M7 Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Parfum Intense Givenchy Pi Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Him Lalique Encre Noire Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin Moschino Uomo? Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Christian Dior Dune Bvlgari Bvlgari Man