Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

La Collection In Love Again Yves Saint Laurent for women

La Collection In Love Again Yves Saint Laurent for women
dislike

La Collection In Love Again Yves Saint Laurent for women Pictures La Collection In Love Again Yves Saint Laurent for women Pictures La Collection In Love Again Yves Saint Laurent for women Pictures

La Collection In Love Again by Yves Saint Laurent is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. La Collection In Love Again was launched in 2011. Top notes are mandarin orange and black currant; middle notes are grapes, rose and peony; base notes are musk and blackberry.

Mandarin Orange Black Currant

Hermessence Rose Ikebana

La Collection In Love Again Fragrance Reviews

pi^2
pi^2

I love the smell. It's citrussy and exciting and smells the way you feel when you wake up in the morning and think about seeing that person you are in love with!

fresh, slightly sweet, but what I mostly get here is this strong citrus. It then fades into a light sweet pleasant scent.

Love it for a hot day, and it doesn't smell too perfumy but also not at all simplistic. A really good perfume that is one of the few that wear well on me.

The only down side is that it is expensive, and doesn't last long. After a couple of hours it's gone.

joan100
joan100

This is the best of the square bottle collection so far even though this supposed to be a re launch of the original In Love Again. This is also highly reminiscent of Baby Doll but this version of ILA is less sweet/rosy and more fruity/fresh. ILA in my opinion is also slightly more ''mature'' smelling so any woman of any age can wear it. I will make this my next signature scent as this is not really common in my country at the moment. I really admire YSL for trying to bring back some of their obscure but highly missed fragrances unlike other brands! Please dont ever discontinue this as this just smells amazing and is very different to other typical fruity florals on the market!

MHJ77
MHJ77

Oh, I love this so much. It really smells like fresh tomatoes somehow. Can´t wait for the summer to arrive so I can wear this again :)

smellME
smellME

OMG !!!
What a stunning surprise !
And I really have to thank passionata20 for a well written and convincing review of hers - Thanks ! It made me have the guts to blindby it when I stumbled upon it on the net store.
It is a hot meadow of summer flowers mixed with lemon pie with cream !!
Even though no lemon is listed its what I get...
Its a fruity floral cocktail of my dreams and the best fruity floral I smelled in a loooong time.
It opens up fresh and stays fresh, tones down a little to let the rose in but it doesn't steal the show....
This is quite young but creamy and dense so anyone can wear it.
Besides that it mellows down to a sweet woody musk,
It really doesn't change a lot during the wear but it was an instant lovely smell that doesn't need no change!
If you find it - don't miss it !!!

Aline Ribeiro
Aline Ribeiro

It opens very fresh and fruity with a hint of green grapes. It's not listed on the notes but i can clearly smell guava on the first minutes. As the time passes it's just like a Garden of fresh roses. It's just great. I didn't know the first In love again released, just this one. It's just amazing for the summer that is arriving here in Brazil ! Loved it. For me love for the first smell.

Tinatintiko
Tinatintiko

Smell like roses in bloom

cherie97
cherie97

I am definitely in love with In Love Again :)
Such a beautiful scent! Uplifting, charming and delicate. They smell like spring and summer air, filled with flowers and fruits.
It's quite citrusy but in a good way, it's not toilet duck freshness luckily!

It's just so beautiful I can't find enough words to describe it :) I keep my eye on the bottle, maybe someday I'll be lucky enough to buy one for my own :)

ednafrau
ednafrau

today i finally tested the new, reformulated la collection version of in love again and i was stunned: about 10 minutes after spritzing it on, it reminded me of hermessence rose ikebana - the only difference is that it features peach, but, apart from that, it is so, so similar! i wonder if the original in love again was like this; hopefully it was more intense. honestly, i am a bit shocked that jean claude ellena, a perfumer i usually admire, completely recycled his YSL creation for hermès, and now in a weird reversal, YSL mirrors the hermessence! if you don't care about this issue, i can say that this is a lovely, soft, fruity, spring-in-a-bottle scent, for any occasion, but it's way too expensive for its poor longevity.

lovesupreme
lovesupreme

Beautiful,Classy,Timeless screams the success of Jean Claude Ellena

kxnaiades
kxnaiades

Just tried this in the store an hour ago. it's really really lovely in a most comforting way. it's a well blended fruity-floral composition without being sickeningly sweet or over the top. it suits it's name very well, gives me that warm happy glow everytime i sniff myself (thankfully in my own office otherwise people will start wondering)and its gentle aura stays close to the skin. It is a little pricey and I'm wondering about it's longevity as it's already starting to become more faint but all in all, it's a lovely scent and you can't go wrong if you were looking to get it.
I'm sorry to add that for a lovely scent such as this the longevity is rather wanting. It pretty much disappeared after 2 hours and stayed close for most of the time. If they could fix the formula to tweek its longevity I would consider getting this. But for the price it's too fleeting.

DocTales
DocTales

Mmmmm, yum, this is deliciously fruity-fresh!

The black berry, black current and grape notes make this frag a mouth-watering feast for the senses.
It is a carefree, happy scent for both spring and summer, day and night. At the same time, it would add some much needed leafy, fruity freshness during those dark and cold winter months and would be a breath of fresh air in all the overly heated offices with their dry air.

A recipe for carefree summer fun that can be applied whenever and instantly transports its wearer to a vacay at the French Riviera!

The only thing they seem to have changed is that the original used to have a distinct smell of the green stem of fresh tomatoes, which I personally LOVED. Can't find it in the new edition, however, tomato or not, this is a beauty!

Vanilla Lily
Vanilla Lily

I'm a huge fan of In Love Again. Fell in love with it at the first sniff in 1998. I also have the Jasmine and Passion flower version, and 2004 re-launch, but the original 1998 is always my favorite. 2004 version is said to be the same composition, but I doubt something has been changed. The best thing about 1998 one is it's dramatic change from top note (fresh citrus grapefruit) to middle (fruity and exotic sweet). But with the 2004 one, this change is much more smooth, smooth seems to be a good word, but in here, it means lack of excitement.

And here, I finally found this excitement in this new re-launch!!! no more word, just the best re-launch ever! all re-launch should be like this, keep the good thing as it was.

passionata20
passionata20

YESSSSS!!!!!!
Original "In love again" and it´s re-release of 2004 are amongst my top 5 favorites of all time! This is just the most perfect summer time fragrance for me that i have ever-ever tried. I was really sad when it was discontinued and after seeing it yesterday in tax free again i almost fainted. Was really afraid they might reformulate it for worse. I took the bottle with shaking hands and sprayed.... words fail me....... i am sooo happy... this IS it!!!!! Yes! it is even better IMO than the original one. It has much more stronger peony and grape note which i absolutely adore. It is now much more intense than it used to be and i can tell you that even if it has changed, then only a bit and only for the better. And it lasts much longer now as well. Peony, grapes an citruses is what i smell and i am really loving it. The stress for hunting down the bottles of original "ILA" for the reasonable price is over now! And those who complain about the price of this one - please check ebay for the prices of the original edition. Almost the same if not even higher than this one. I am sooo definitely buying this one and in several bottles, just to be sure than this time i will not run out of it. NEVER! Thank you Loreal, for not ruining this one at least.
Just to be sure that the smell is similar i will take tomorrow my original bottle of "ILA" and compare it with the new release, while traveling back home. I will then write an update.
UPDATE: i have compared the original 1998 edition, the relaunch of 2004 and this new version and i tell you that THIS latest edition IS THE BEST. In matter of sillage and longevity! Amazing. The original didn´t last indeed, now that i have several bottles of it, i can tell for sure. The 2004 relaunch was better in terms of longevity, but still weak, but this one exceeded my expectations! Indeed, might be the best relaunch ever.

LaPetite
LaPetite

I had bought the 2004 version ,back in 2004 . It was already a re-launch from 1998 .
And i really really LOVED this fragrance , it was citrusy (i'm a citrus fan , really) and yet was quite distinctive , thanks to the unsual vodka and tomato notes . The black berries sweetened the overall thing , whithout what it could have become bitter . Gorgeous !
So i heard about this beauty beeing re-launched and was quite exited though i had been warned it could be a reformulation.
I tried it this morning , at last my favorite douglas had received the testers ,( strangely i didn't remember so well of the 2004 version , because i finnished my bottle so quickly because i was loving it so much )and yet the first seconds i smelled it was like a time machine , and i was like " Yeeees! This is IT! " and the suddenly , " Oh wait a minute ..." There WAS something different , now i'm sure, they changed a few things , not much , but still , i can smell it . Can't say what exactly , my nose is not sharp enough, i'm not a note champion, i'm not the one who screams "reformulation !!!!" so easily either , but i can tell you it's different !
Nervetheless , I'm here sitting with the test paper by my side , now it's been nearly one hour i'm back from the perfume shop and it seems that just like the first seconds, it seems to be closer to the 2004 version now . I guess it's the middleo or top notes that changed the most .
Well this is the scent, not a beautiful as my beloved 2004 one , but very very nice still . Now about the price ... WTF ???? More than 70€ !!! Once again i don't remember the 2004 price, but i can tell you that i had less money than now , and i wouldn't have paid so much for a perfume
So 70€ for a re-launch of a scent which doesn't stick perfectly to the original formula is just a consumer trap to me :-/
I like this one , but I'm not "in love again" , he's changed too much :-P

melia
melia

Wouw, I really like this! A nice summery citrussy fragrance, without being to stingy, too sweet or something annoying. Very refreshing, and at the first whiff I instantely thought of big juicy pink grapefruits. It appears to be the mandarin-orange in disguise, but that doesn't let me down. A very true fragrance, feminine and sparkling. I'm normally not a great citrusfan like Habanita either, but this actually pulled me over. If you're looking for something nice for warm weather which is easy to wear but still sophisticated, this is the one I'd really recommend.

ralucucky
ralucucky

I don't understand. Is this different than the classic In love again? Or is it the same perfume in a different bottle?

ambra
ambra

Grande fragranza! Usata per un paio di anni! Era molto persistente la nota iniziale di pompelmo e poi diventava caldo restando sempre fresco! Era una delizia!!! Sacrilegio ogni sospensione di un profumo! Il profumo é una cosa intima e quando si trova quello che fa scattare qualcosa, che si adatta a sé stessi, se poi lo tolgono é un po'come una perdita...leggi di mercato...già...

This is quite a nice scent, but the citrus notes were too strong for me. In the beginning it was all citrus to me. In the drydown it becomes more a flowery rose scent with a hint of honey. I like the last part but again there is citrus in it and I'm not a citrus fan. The scent as such was rather gentle and the longlivity was not too great.

La Collection In Love Again by Yves Saint Laurent 4.28 out of 5 based on 126 ratings and 18 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent La Collection In Love Again fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent La Collection In Love Again, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify La Collection In Love Again by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of La Collection In Love Again by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.