Designers » T-Z » Woody Spicy « Groups

La Collection Jazz Yves Saint Laurent for men

La Collection Jazz Yves Saint Laurent for men
dislike

herbal
La Collection Jazz Yves Saint Laurent for men Pictures La Collection Jazz Yves Saint Laurent for men Pictures La Collection Jazz Yves Saint Laurent for men Pictures

La Collection Jazz by Yves Saint Laurent is a Woody Spicy fragrance for men. La Collection Jazz was launched in 2011. Top note is coriander; middle notes are geranium, artemisia and cypress; base note is patchouli.

Coriander

Geranium Artemisia Cypress

Patchouli

Jazz
Tsar

La Collection Jazz Fragrance Reviews

roozbeh.rezaie
roozbeh.rezaie

برای فروش موجود.مسیج بدید.

SirMasterpiece,

Bought the Prestige back in the 90ies and tried it again some weeks ago.. I don't sell it because I don t know if it s stil good, though I took care of it..I ts more deep and flowery than Jazz, I would say more animalic There are good reviews on Jazz Prestige here on Fragrancenet..

Kind regards

renzo

I have the older version and the Prestige.. Bought the collection version and I like it.. Longlivity on my skin is excellent and it is still very good recognisable as JAZZ.. No complaints at all and you don't smell it everywhere ! Good job from YSL.

bizzybazza
bizzybazza

this bears no resemblance to what it once was,if i strain i can smell the old jazz about a thousand miles away or it appears that far away.if i wasn't so tight i would throw it away.
it will end its day as a decoration on my dressing table exposed to light whilst the decent fragrances are in a dark place and protected

6opar
6opar

I am really surprised that lavender, leather and sandalwood are not listed among the notes. For me they are crucial to the overall charm of this fragrance. Anyway Jazz is a splendid fougere but a bit too thin for my tastes. That's the only reason i would not call it a masterpiece.
****(*)

Either this reformulation is off the mark or or my memory is because this seems different to the original. When I say 'different' I don't mean vastly but after a couple of wears I'm starting to perceive those differences.
I did have Jazz many years ago and enjoyed it but this new version is amazing. Well maybe that's going a bit OTT or perhaps just appealing to a fickle taste fad I have at the moment for masculine aromatics? Anyway... I love this! The corriander and geranium are obvious but I don't get any of that minty vibe from the original formula. (I'm not getting confused with Live Jazz honest.) It's a herbal, refreshing brew of patchouli and cypress but surely with some citrus top notes...No?
Never sharp and very classy stuff kinda reminds of RL Safari (another thing the original didn't do!) but less obvious. This is a top scent and good lasting power too, can't fault it I'd rather smell like this than many newer releases.

Avoria
Avoria

This one is just so wonderful! ♡

vitilsky
vitilsky

It's so funny, I like this version of Jazz yet I don't really like the original Jazz...

[email protected]
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A close to the skin, short lived, 80's barber shop frag which may appeal to the lovers of classic frags..

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0-5 mins - nothing much, alcohol and little aroma

5 mins - 30 mins - 1 foot projection. This is quite clearly not a new fragrance as it smells so similar to 80's frags. It is a dated barber shop smell with a little hint of youthness which soon evaporates. Surely if you are to re-invent a dated scent then you would have a modern day feel with a hint of the old scent to link the two together. This does not. Why not offer a modern day barber shop smell, such as Prada Homme Intense has done, and make it smell a bit like the original Jazz?

30 mins - 2.5 hours - 3 inch projetion, linear scent

2.5 hours -4 hours - Close to skin, barely 0.5 inch projection. No projection thereafter but you can still smell it on the skin.

For me this is nothing new or different. Lovers of classics may take a different view however?

The cool, contemporay bottle leads to the feeling of mutton dressed as lamb

Sorry, not for me

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent La Collection Jazz fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent La Collection Jazz, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify La Collection Jazz by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of La Collection Jazz by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense Yves Saint Laurent La Collection M7 Oud Absolu Tom Ford Tom Ford for Men Extreme Chanel Egoiste Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme Tom Ford Grey Vetiver Hermes Terre d'Hermes Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Chanel Egoiste Platinum Christian Dior Dior Homme Tom Ford Tom Ford for Men Christian Dior Eau Sauvage Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Chanel Pour Monsieur Yves Saint Laurent Jazz Van Cleef & Arpels Tsar Chanel Allure Pour Homme Guerlain Guerlain Homme