Designers » T-Z » Woody « Groups

M7 Fresh Yves Saint Laurent for men
dislike

oud
M7 Fresh Yves Saint Laurent for men Pictures

M7 Fresh by Yves Saint Laurent is a Woody fragrance for men. M7 Fresh was launched in 2004. Top notes are mandarin orange, florida grapefruit and bergamot; middle notes are ginger, agarwood (oud) and bitter orange; base notes are tahitian vetiver and musk.

Mandarin Orange Florida Grapefruit Bergamot

Ginger Agarwood (Oud) Bitter Orange

Tahitian Vetiver Musk

M7

M7 Fresh Fragrance Reviews

K1
K1

I was quite new to perfume world when I first purchased M7 back in days and for that days when I used to wear mostly fresh fragrances, that perfume increased my utmost level of curiosity by its warm and desiccated smell. I wondered if it could be a fresh fragrance. Just a year later I met M7 Fresh all by accident and it was what I thought about a hot perfume turned into freshness. Certainly not that fresh to be worn in summer but apparently lesser violent and more wearable.

M7 Fresh is a woody dry fragrance with faint semi-floral aspects. Same blood of M7 but armed with millions of citruses and ginger. I bought it because I am badly fond of M7, but couldn’t firmly say that I’m a fan of M7 Fresh too, nevertheless, I’m sorry for it’s been discontinued. Was a good easy going fresh oudy fragrance with good performance.
★★★

خیلی تو دنیای عطر تازه وارد بودم وقتی ام سون رو خریدم و اون روزهایی که مثل همه مبتدی ها دوست داشتم عطرهای خنک یا نرم استفاده کنم، ام سِوِن با گرمای بِرِزنتی و خشکش من رو بی نهایت کنجکاو میکرد. کنجکاو بودم که این راحیه آیا میتونست حسی خنک هم داشتته باشه؟ یک سال بعد به طور تصادفی ام سون فِرِش رو دیدم و دقیقا همون رویای من بود در مورد عطری گرم که به خنکی رسیده. مسلما نه اون قدر خنک که تو تابستون بشه استفاده کرد اما به اندازه کافی از گرما و خشونت ام سون کم میکرد

اوم سون فرش عطری چوبی و خشک هست با رگه های محو گُلی. همون خون ام سون تو رگهاش جاری هست اما با هزاران مرکبات نرم شده. من خریدمش به این خاطر که بد جور شیفتۀ خشونت اروتیک ام سون بودم و هستم اما نمیتونم بگم بعد اینکه خریدم به همون میزان هم طرفدار ام سون فرش شدم، با این حال برای بسته شدن خط تولیدش خیلی متاسف هستم. عطر خوب و بی دردسر و خنک عودی بود که موندگاری و نشر بوی خوبی هم داشت
★★★

Ricardo the Great
Ricardo the Great

@MjrS: Yes, unfortunately it has been discontinued for several years now. You can still find it at an affordable price on ebay from time to time.

lovetribe
lovetribe

Just sprinkle it remain in ecstasy ... say ... no, it can not be true, they did ... oud and citrus ... you recognize now your loved m7 .... then you hear citrus ... a little sweetness and you find pleasure in this summer scent so different from all the normal and mundane citrus, you know you have with you a jewel ... dries without any known take over ... oud, sweetness and freshness .. .it is so different that you would like to last as original m7 ... but unfortunately soon after less than two hours you have to re spray because it is a faint scent, without screening them longevity, this is something really sad ... perfume 10/10 sillage 5 / 10 longevity 6/10
take example from this masterpiece and make it an intense version. this is the future. although 12 years have passed.

Freedomlover
Freedomlover

Sharp sweet fresh zingy delicious totally unique but yes unfortunately discontinued. If you've got it treasure it and savour it. I'm lucky enough to have a few bottles that will hopefully last me a few years.

MjrS
MjrS

Magnificent... but DISCONTINUED?!
Tell me it's not discontinued. 'Cause I can't find it for sale anywhere, and this disappoints me a lot.

Fábio Condé
Fábio Condé

YSL and his heydays, where was created some masterpieces and this one is no different.
A legitimate refreshing version of the famous M7, open with a citrus blast, really fresh, with a mixture of citrus that looks bergamot and lime, lemon verbena, something like that, looks really a mixture of Guerlain L'Boisée with M7 and less concentrated in Oud without amber, with a more invigorating aspect.
The oud in here is nothing too heavy and is mixed with slight woody nuances mixed in drying, excellent scent of a house that does not come close to be what it was.

Rating: 9-9.5 / 10

gelo999
gelo999

This M7 Fresh seeks to be the light and fresh version of the classic M7, and get it in part.

Opens with a citrusy cocktail that already feels synthetic and medicinal something where bitter orange is made with the situation and control, mixing well yes, but synthetic. All this evolves into a piquant ginger, also very well balanced but also with a very synthetic and dull feeling, this ginger notes and accompanies him the oud an oud highly diluted that just feels and musk and vetiver steal limelight, this makes lose all sense of this creation.

Of course, I wonder if this is the cool version of a Oud, it makes little sense that this essence has to be sought with magnifying glass, I think !!

Finally, an honorable fragrance that should not have been called M7 Fresh, well done, albeit with very artificial flavors which I personally do not convince me and I expected more because we can find many other fragrances style and that this, in nothing like his great and fabulous brother, vintage M7.

Rating: 5

Bob Marley
Bob Marley

The ultimate sweet fresh spicy ginger fragrance the oud gives it added class and exclusivity.

rcavs
rcavs

If you love M7 but wouldn't wear it at work, in a daily basis, M7 fresh is the one for you. It's definitely more versatile, which means It's indeed fresher, weaker and less bold, although It preserves M7 oud's DNA in its base. Of course, It's not an usual fresh fragrance: It's a mix of citrusy, refreshing notes with oud. And Oud makes the difference. It certainly makes the fragrance classy.
M7 Fresh starts with a blast of orange and lemon (the pyramid lists as bergamot, whatever...) and after a few minutes, a chord of ginger+oud brings an icy and slightly medicinal smell to the composition. The orange note remains while lemon disappears completely. And that's it. Simple but more elegant than a common fresh/citrusy scent. Sillage and longevity seems moderate. A winner! If It wasn't discontinued I'd say It's the better way for someone to be introduced to oud. Nowadays, versace oud noir and its "aquatic note+oud" concept is a nice option.

gedlive

I have a full review below. This is one of my very favorites that got me into fragrances a year ago.
I have found a replacement, although there is nothing out there that is very similar. But they say the same about this one Terre De Hermes. It has fresh orange top note with unigue earthy woody base, with a great cedar note as with M-7 Fresh.

The two most popular high end niche Oud fragrances have a very light Oud, like M-7 Fresh. They are Tom Ford Oud Wood, and Creed Royal Oud.

mrlumis
mrlumis

If you can I would get this while its still around! great natural citrus opening mellowing down to a toned down version of the original M7 with its warm musky woodyness and a good amount of spicy ginger and Oud. Ages 25 and up I feel and for the warmer seasons. Designers just don't make them like this anymore. 10/10

Momenti
Momenti

"Warm Freshness" ****

After so many great reviews, I only would dare to write that this splendid bitter orange opening note lasts forever, what is not so usual. The sillage is just there, not too much, not too less: a very well balanced perfume. And then, afterwards, the right amount of wood and musk brings some warmth and all is right: you are having a blooming day.

A magnificent minimal bottle is a plus.

As a precursor of ouds, this was made just the right way, even better than in M7 tout court. Timeless perfume, for me.

Sussudio
Sussudio

M7 fresh is awesomeness bottled.

The Experience? Imagine sparkling water with fresh cut lemons and the M7 cherry DNA right below that and you quickly summarized M7 fresh. Equally bright and sparkling.

YSL actually managed to turn the darker M7 into a light day fragrance without compromising quality and uniqueness.

And that's essentially it : a somewhat lighter version of M7 but with it's own character and touches. Surprisingly fresh in hot temperatures which is not a quality you would typically associate with oud, but this is the good thing of M7 fresh : it keeps the oud at bay by layering it with high quality citrus ingredients. Thanks to the vetiver and musk you end up with a great masculine scent that is very different from other citrus fragrances that I know of.

Power? Strong in the first 4 to 5 hours and then slowly starts to morph into a skin scent but does that for a very long time though. Projection is average but that's ok, the scent is too high quality to be a screamer.

Compliments? They come easy with this guy. Thoroughly happy that I managed to get a bottle of this.

The bottle? Only the sprayer mechanism could be better. Rest is nothing too special but it does align nicely with M7 being a dark red bottle and this fresh version is completely transparent with red edges.

Little Prince
Little Prince

M7 Fresh was a great surprise and a fragrance that definitely left me wowed. If we disregard the name, although fresh it is, this is a highly classy perfume made with extreme attention to both the composition and the quality of materials. It opens with a magnificent citrus-spice-herbs accord carrying something of the classic era and reminding the best of colognes. Then it settles in a distinctive and traditionally elegant drydown of musk and woods (mainly vetiver), simpler but equally mind-bending as the captivating opening. Cavallier’s crafty work manages to experiment on a familiar concept and come out with something very much unique and intelligent. The strcture of the fragrance is gaunt, transparent but at the same time piercing and the fragrance exudes a masculine aura.
M7 Fresh despite being such a joy to wear and an excellent fragrance on itself puts someone in thoughts. I mean YSL always applied top notch perfumers in its releases, so how do we ended up (e.g L'Homme) in such a huge fall in the quality overall (compositions, materials, concepts). Is it the artistic direction where someone bold who actually knows what he is doing needs to enter the room and start throwing some slaps around or is it the general new-era turn that favors cheap compositions and manages to turn highly skilled perfumers to superficial, flashy mixers?
Whatever the case may be if YSL has any decency left they should reissue this ASAP.

monsieurcarven
monsieurcarven

M7 Fresh, although its poor name, is quite a winner: petitgrain, lime, bergamot, mixed with spices and a good dose of oud in the core, giving a fresh and bright image. Very intense and stable under the heat, perfect as a summer scent. The conjunction of citrus, spices and oud is quite unusual, and could be considered as "niche " perfumery at most valuable level. There is an impression of very high quality, especially for the citrus notes, really shining under the sun.
Very pleasant, but hard-to-find.

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

This juice is very high quality and UNBELIEVABLY SOPHISTICATED. It is very unfortunate that YSL discounted M7 and M7 Fresh.
Fresh comes off beautifully with a calming citrus notes with a pronounced spicey bite of oud and ginger. After it settles down this fragrance takes on a real attractive masculine tone perfect during the summer/fall months also perfect during evening wear and for special occasions. The only note I'm not able to detect is musk? Bitter orange with ginger and oud is what makes this juice come alive.
Both longevity and Silage is very high lasting well past 8hrs.
Finally thoughts,
You can't find these kinda of fragrance anymore...a real shame! My guess is that some of these notes now cost far too much? I use this fragrance sparingly because I know that I won't be able to find another bottle after I finish this bottle. Anyone who has a chance to buy it...believe me you won't regret it..it's worth having. No synthetic smell at all......9.5/10 HIDDEN GEM

gedlive

ROYAL IMPERIAL OUD, it should have been called.

The worst marketing mistake was to call it M7 Fresh. There are many serious frags that have fresh citrus openings and aren't called fresh or sport or Summer. This is one of my top 3 frag in the world fresh or otherwise.

This is the fragrance that began my enthusiasm for fragrances, now 8 months later I have 25 bottles, and this is still a favorite. I have tried Creed Royal Oud which has a nice subtle oud like M7 Fresh, they are both very similar, I think M7 F is better. With the high ebay price of 150$/ 100 ml, it's still half the price of Creed RO.

I have written on the YSL facebook site making my apeal to bring it back. I heard it has #1 rating on basenotes.

I like it better than M7, more versitile, but stands alone, is much more than a flanker. It should have been called Royal Oud, but Creed beat them to it.

It is the perfect balance of citrus and ginger freshness, with the warmth and depth of oud and vetiver. The oud is not overdone, the way most of us like it I think.

PS, Wearing this today in early Spring and having worn many frags in recent days, Im shocked at how good this is. The #1 fresh fragrance. I've upgraded my rating to my first 10/10 given ! YSL, if your listening, bring it back !!!

nero77
nero77

A wonderful Citrus & Oud combination... and a discontinued gem.

This is a real gem of a fragrance. They named it perfectly by calling it "M7 Fresh", and it really is like a fresher, lighter, summer version of M7. This was when Tom Ford was still in control with YSL, and he oversaw some of their best work in my opinion.

M7 Fresh opens up with beautifully fresh sour and tangy citrus, and this stays for a long time. What I love about it, is that it has a ginger note. It reminds me a lot of South-East Asian cuisine (specifically Vietnam). If you've ever had Vietnamese food (especially Vietnamese salad), this is what it reminds me of. Fresh lemon and sour grapefruit, with hot spicy ginger. It's a really beautiful combination. Yes, there is Oud (Agarwood) in here, but it's toned down. In the original M7 the Oud was syrupy and dominating... a darker note mixed with incense and burnt spices. Here it's in the background, mixing with the hot ginger to give it a tangy, medicinal aspect (some people say like traditional Chinese medicine).

I feel that if the original M7 is like the smell inside an old Asian Buddhist Temple, this is the smell inside a Vietnamese kitchen (preparing lunch or breakfast), specifically the smell of fresh fruits and green salad components.

I really miss this fragrance, YSL discontinued a lot of the Tom Ford era stuff. But I feel that there are other similar fragrances out there if you want to experience this lost gem. It's basically a Citrus-Oud combination, with an emphasis on fresh Citrus rather than the smoky wood. To me it smells like Vietnam. I love it! Also perfect for a man like James Bond (as another reviewer mentioned below).

ThEnAuGhTyPrOf.
ThEnAuGhTyPrOf.

@Waldo Van Horst: FANTASTIC recommendation.... I tried it in my room in a very cool and air conditioned setting.... This, paired with Tom Ford's Oud Wood is absolutely INSANE! I loooooove it! I've NEVER been one much for layering, but THIS us a pretty awesome concoction...!!!

thief of hearts
thief of hearts

One of my more sophisticated and most noticed scents. The kind you keep sniffing out fo another whiff. I prefer this to the original M7. Cleaner but still rich and complex. Was the.overall highest rated frag on basenotes.

Waldo Van Horst
Waldo Van Horst

I like this fragrance for daytime, but layered with 1/3 of Tom Ford's Oud Wood creates one of the most complimented fragrances i wear, really beautiful!

muzzbait
muzzbait

yep, no 'oud' whatsoever...
this smells like aqua di gio (armani). nothing bitter or resiney or smokey about it at all...

psychocandy
psychocandy

After getting M7, I blind bought this flanker... I was not disappointed. They are very different, however, I don't find them completely unrelated. M7 Fresh starts out with effervescent, almost 'fizzy' bitter fruit, dries down to relaxing wood and citrus. This is my 'productivity' scent, I wear when I need to get work done or focus on creative projects. Its uplifting and wakes up the senses, must be the ginger. M7 on the other hand puts on the brown-tinted aviators and seduces the senses.

M7=Cherry Dr. Pepper & Incense
M7 Fresh=Squirt & Dry Woods

STRAG
STRAG

I am so pissed that this is not available anymore in my country! Very woody and musky, sensual and fruity scent, I wouldn't call it masculine though, for me it is unisex.

Brenao
Brenao

The opening remember me the golden color, very woody, heavy but pleasent and unique, I like it a lot, you can smell the oud. Manly and the best ysl besides opium. One of best woody fragrance out there, good longevity too

fuggerone
fuggerone

hot springtime afternoon, bathed in it, a confident sexy man from another time!!! yes! this gem was cut out!

steve0580
steve0580

The dry down is identical to Yardley Citrus and Wood.

gd15329
gd15329

I could also test this one yesterday (only 2 bottles left - I was told). It is a VERY VERY NICE citrus fresh fragrance yet oud sophisticated(oriented if you prefer). I loved it.
It will definitely give you a "WOW" moment.

PROBLEM: To my disappointment it doesn't last long...

--George Dreamer (20/3/2013)

Endymion
Endymion

I've been wearing this tonight. Even though I love the smell, longevity and projection sucks!
I sprayed lavishly on myself an hour before leaving and when I met a friend of mine I asked him about the fragrance I was wearing, but nor him neither me could hardly smell the scent of it.
Extremely watered down. Shame! :(

Kostas_Minimal
Kostas_Minimal

Just blind bought that one and thank god they had it in my country(Greece) as its more difficult to find it from M7....
Welll....U can clearly smell M7 here in the initial spray and its remaining in the backround for the all stages of the frag,but its very hidden especially in the drydown...The cherry syrup of the original is replaiced by a HUGE orange/lemon/bergamont syrup now giving it a very unique and a very different vibe from regular M7...Its definetely a fresh and mostly summery frag PERFECT for hot temperatures+having the signature M7 oudy ''Touch" makes it among the MOST UNIQUE AND INTRESTING fresh scents.I hate fresh perfumes but that one is different from the mass although THE HUGE orange opening annoys me a bit cause its very sharp and clean...
The drydown is PERFECT little of M7 and some of the spicyness of the ginger....
Im giving all my points on this on its uniqueness.It really stands out making the fresh genre a bit more intresting for me BUT as i said too much fruity harsh opening,not sweet but a bitter sweetness...
Longetivity is average on my skin its 6 hours and still smelling it but a bit.So i say you can get like 5-7 Hours on this one...
Projection is HUGE in the first 30-45 mins and then calms A LOT deep in the skin....
Overall im happy that i ve found a frag that i can really enjoy wearing in summer cause im used to wear all time around(winter summer) M7 joop and heavy frags that i mostly prefer...It will be nice for a change.
Note that ALL fresh(mostly) and oud lovers out there u gonna love this juice!

Overall score:8/10

Jackfusion
Jackfusion

This was one of the best blinds that I purchased. I think this perfume a good option to start to familiarize yourself with Aoud. M7 Fresh does very well for warmer days, I went to a barbecue with him and got a good deal of time taking smoke near the grill when the fragrance out of the smoke was there, designing and maintaining integrity. I know the traditional version of the M7, but this fragrance is powerful and is a great option to get away from traditional aquatics and citrus. It is one of my favorites for days, along with Gucci and YSL L'homme II.

Opens with notes of Aoud coupled with bergamot and orange. This openness and designs! After about 15 minutes I feel the traces of ginger and vetiver. Basically this is what I feel. Aoud very citrusy note. This citricidade will disappear and then evolves with a little ginger and vetiver. The note Aoud remains all the time.

Scent: 9.5 / 10
Projection: 7/10 (projected very strong in the first hour)
Longevity: 8/10 (I've seen comments criticizing the establishment, but to me it lasted 10hrs for sure, maybe a little more, very good performance for a perfume for day)
Age to use it: +25 years
Versatility: 9/10 (If you do very well for both day and night).

noirdrakkar
noirdrakkar

This is basically M7, but toned down and with a strong grapefruit note added. This is a summer version of M7, basically. I may be disagreeing with the majority, but personally I found this to be average at best - no better than the hundreds of other humdrum colognes sold at malls.

gio
gio

pleaseeeee dont say discontinued :((((( amazingggg

smcandsmc
smcandsmc

Perhaps I would like the original better-- the bitter orange opening is too harsh for my taste. After that subsides, it is very musky and masculine, I see why Tom Ford wanted a hairy naked man in the ads for this stuff. It makes me think of the best masculine qualities of some 70s/80s frags without the suffocating aromatics/flowers.

adrianocgo
adrianocgo

Agreed with costaleo. Fantastic of the beginning to the end. One of my favorites fragrances, AMAZING, MASTERPIECE. Longevity is good on my skin too.

Sillage: 6/10
Fragrance: 100000/10

sparkyman
sparkyman

Another blind buy based upon reputation, and the desire to evaluate it as a possible pre-cursor to M7 itself.

When I first tried this last night, there was no doubt it was something special. I've yet to find words to describe it adequately, but then others here have done so far more competently than I ever could. What I can say is that I am absolutely enamoured with it.

Two squirts and a definite Citrus top during the commute. Compliments abound at work this morning. Sat at my desk, pulses of deep sensuous pencil shaving darkness making me sit up & take notice (is this Oud ?) - still can't find words, but don't feel I have to ! Intoxicating & sumptuous - I'm certain it induced a drug like state of mind - amazing.

Sadly, it did seem to dissapear quickly, but hey - what a ride it was ! Can't wait for the next trip.....and the move up to the harder stuff.

Deny1980
Deny1980

longevity 5/10 (about 2.5~3hours on my skin)
projection 7/10
scent 10/10
Very masculine with nice grapefruit and ginger notes BUT...Completely disappeared after 3 hours!

ScottyVizz
ScottyVizz

More evidence to support the fact that Yves Saint Laurent makes high quality fragrances. The composed citric fruits and spices that are also found in the original M7 are blended so well together and prove that M7 Fresh isn't just another faceless, soulless flanker to fill somebody's pockets. The sharing of two opposite fields (citric/watery & masculine/woody) make M7 Fresh a fascinatingly original summer rendition.

Karenin
Karenin

A lighter version of M7. The grapefruit note is blended very well in this one. It´s a summer scent that definitely stands out from the crowds of other summer fragrances. My only objection is its longevity- doesn´t last longer than 2-3 hours on my skin.

silentrich
silentrich

Starts out with a huge burst of orange. Transitions to the orange/Oud, and the base is a woodsy/oud/orange. One of the longest lasting orange fragrances I've ever tried. This is fresh, sexy, and masculine. Great for summer and one of my favorite fragrances.

VanAllan
VanAllan

I don't know M7 too well (a friend of mine introduced me to it) but this fresh version reminds me of the original, only not so intense and oriental.
The agarwood is present right from the start, combined with a bitter grapefruit and bergamot combo, very nice.
The middle and base notes make it more earthy, aromatic and woody with ginger, stronger oud, vetiver and musk.
Pretty long lasting (6-7 hrs) on my skin with good sillage (I had a few compliments that 'it leaves a smooth trail behind', after 5 hrs wearing).
Overall, an original and fine combination of notes for me (since I don't have M7) and a valuable addition to my collection. Glad I found it, as it's a limited version. My humble rank 7.5/10. ☣☣☣

costaleo
costaleo

Great fragrance. I dare to say it's one of my favorites. It's not so fresh, if you look at it separately from its "father". When you think of M7 yes, it is FRESHER, but it does not mean it's a watery version... it's as rich and with its own characteristics... I love M7 and I learned to love it through M7 fresh. I hope they never discontinue this because it IS the best YSL out there.

lovescully
lovescully

As much as I love M7 and I don't think this really compares to the sheer audacity of the original; as a standalone fragrance I really do love M7 Fresh.

Imagine for a moment that there was no M7. What would you make of M7 Fresh? I think you would be hard pressed to find a more original and interesting fragrance that crosses the line between sweet/smoky herbal and fresh fruity spicy masculine fragrance. The fresh grapefruity opening makes this a completely different offering from YSL that manages to cross that line.

Maybe YSL’s L’Homme comes close, but that frag has a synthetic quality to it that M7 Fresh doesn’t. I guess it’s the agarwood (oud) and bitter orange oils that lend this one a certain natural quality.

I’m just pissed off that I only bought the 50ml instead of the 100ml! Don’t be deceived by negative reviews of this one based solely on the original M7’s brilliance. This one proudly stands on its own.

Apparently it's been discontinued, so grab a bottle while you can.

rafflesia
rafflesia

This one reminds me of Ormonde Jayne Man... Not as plush and creamy-smooth, not as natural-smelling, a bit fruity instead of green like OJM, but still very nice.

I just got it today from a blind purchase. Having an interest in Agarwood, I want to give this flanker a try. I am still testing this one and so far it's very masculine! I can't imagine how strong the original M7 is, but this version is still quite strong even with a hint of fresh citrusy notes. It reminds me of James Bond; masculine, sexy, smokey, boozy, and interesting, but not quite old fashioned nor very modern either. It has a nice dry bitterness that doesn't bother me. it's definitely not for a young crowd. I am gonna need to spend extra time with it, and I will soon add an additional comment.

guest_Muncho
guest_Muncho

Amazing cologne. Real masculine no-nonsense smell. I think it is irresistibly sexy.

hay81hay
hay81hay

add fresh to the name M7 is tricky , they only took out the important part of it (oriental touch) then launch it again ,
its similar to the original but let me admit that the original M7 is much better.

i usually appreciate the special edition of any ysl but not here

agree with almost review about it , opining citrus , musky/woody drydown .
Sillage and longevity not great as the original.

for me the original M7 is a masterpiece but this one just fine.

Dad jax
Dad jax

Al most the same M7(original) with poor longevity and projectio,.Though a bit fruity and watery in the begining,But still my love is the real m7.for this

missan
missan

Wonderfully designed agarwood cologne. Every note is natural, from the grapefruit, the ginger and the base of agarwood and vetiver.
Very long lasting.

A masterpiece.

aktp-iciook
aktp-iciook

M7 fresh is regarded as a lighter version M7 with citrus notes. I can probably live with it if vetiver did not dominate and made me feel dizzy. I have to admit that it is really not for me.

Sillage is poor and longevity is incredibly short on my skin.

All in all. 2/10 for me. Thank you for reading :)

snitchings
snitchings

this is the kind of perfume that is more aimed at over 60's than young men.

Very unlikely to get compliments...

Even some azzaro perfumes (which my grandad uses) smell better than this flop.

EDIT-
No wonder it got discontinued.

vdxl
vdxl

A very interesting flanker of M7. Similar in the basenotes, but the top notes are awesome: fruity without smelling like candy( I perceived a vague similarity in the top notes with the classic Paco Rabanne- XS). Really long lasting and sensual, it is great all year round. Moreover, not many of us wear it, so it is great and highly addictive.

AJ73
AJ73

Very nice cologne. Simple and Fresh. One of the few western colognes that is centered around Agarwood or Oud. After the freshness this oud becomes one with my skin and realy adapts to me. Friendly.. is the word that comes to mind. After "Live Jazz" YSL ones again brought me something very special and personal.

misiek_pl
misiek_pl

Great smelling fragrance unfortunately lasts about 1 minute on me :(

FUELedbyCHAOS
FUELedbyCHAOS

It's the better choice for those of you that think the regular M7 can be too strong and powerful. Has the same dry down without all of the chaos and strength in the middle. A very nice choice with comments from ALL types of people and ages.

vertigo
vertigo

fantastic!
tart, manly, arresting.
go with this one if you find M7 too strong :)

flannelman
flannelman

Very pleasant woody and musky fragrance, less heavy/intensive than M7. Nice grapefruit and ginger notes.

afraafra