Designers » T-Z » Oriental Floral « Groups

Manifesto Le Parfum Yves Saint Laurent for women

Manifesto Le Parfum Yves Saint Laurent for women
dislike

Manifesto Le Parfum Yves Saint Laurent for women Pictures Manifesto Le Parfum Yves Saint Laurent for women Pictures

Fragrance collection Manifesto by Yves Saint Laurent started with oriental-floral edition Manifesto presented in 2012, followed by Manifesto L'Elixir in 2013 and woody-oriental Manifesto L'Eclat in 2014.Quite sure, it is time for perfume version, with higher concentration and with deeper, warmer and richer shades - MANIFESTO LE PARFUM which will thrill all fans of YSL fragrances in 2015.

Manifesto Le Parfum arrives in characteristic flacon in shades of golden, of the same form as the previous editions, as 30 and 50ml extrait de parfum. The fragrance is signed by Anne Flipo and Loc Dong, perfumers who also created the above mentioned previous versions. Composition of the fragrance contains luminous drops of bergamot oil, illuminating the crucial note - iris concrete), leaving precious, powdery trail combined with elegance of jasmine absolute and warm, creamy finish of sandalwood oil along with tonka and benzoin resin.

Fragrance Manifesto Le Parfum will be available on the market starting from March 2nd 2015. Advertising face is Jessica Chastain and photographers of advertising campaign Mert & Marcus.

Bergamot

iris Jasmine

Sandalwood Tonka Bean Benzoin

Manifesto l'Elixir

Manifesto Le Parfum Fragrance Reviews

ticalica
ticalica

Oh how much I wanted to love the original manifesto, but it was a sore disappointment.. The initial opening smell of Manifesto Le Parfum is a replica of the original Manifesto (boring linear concentrated vanilla tonka jasmine tangerine concoction)..
After the opening vanishes, a much better smell arrives (creamy jasmine vanilla - not headache inducing - with subtle woody hints) that stays on for hours while slightly decreasing its silage as time goes by, but that is okay

This is what Manifesto should have been

HOUSTONHOUSTON
HOUSTONHOUSTON

7/14/16 it is back in stock at beautyspin.com for $80.89 I do not know if it is an authentic product. I am not affiliated with that store. I personally bought mine from Holland via ebay for over $100 and was super happy because it is almost impossible to find it in US. =( I think Le Perfume is the best among all manifesto. Cannot be compared with original manifesto (i have both) I am in love!

Lafa
Lafa

I don't have the other manifesto fragrances, but to me, "le parfum" is a unique, luxurious, well balanced scent! Very beautiful and classy perfume,love it!

deb.martinez
deb.martinez

Looking everywhere for this! WHERE can i get it?????

theladymay
theladymay

Got some samples, fell in love. Can't get it anywhere, anyhow. If someone is looking to part with one please message me. =) I tried ordinary Manifesto and L'Elixir and they're not the same to me; while nice enough they feel like daytime safe for office scents when I wear them while Le Parfum would be a date night choice.

craftymaya
craftymaya

To me it is the EXACT SAME scent than Manifesto l'Elixir.

It isnt that different from the other versions really, the top notes smell great, kind of a rich floral, but turns powdery real fast and then it is exactly like the first version, with a warm sweet base. I expected more, more depth, more silage, and the top notes kind of promise a dense pretty scent, not so, so not really for me, the powdery vibe is a bit much, and soft..I might still get a 30 ml as it isn't easy to find, and it is very feminine, and womanly..I don't see the point of getting this one though if you already have an earlier version!?

shell_bell
shell_bell

Got a tiny sample of this and it's instant LOVE!!

It's subtle, it's gorgeous but it's still THERE for you to enjoy. I feel super feminine and beautiful wearing this. The jasmine and iris are blended superbly to the point that you can hardly tell them apart.

This is one of the more rich and luxurious fragrances I've ever had the pleasure of finding and I do believe, since I've upgraded to a full bottle, that I'm making this my Thanksgiving perfume. I'll only wear this in the month of November then give it a break to wear my chosen Christmas perfume next month.
This way I can break out this beautiful concoction next year and let the wonderful holiday memories flood back to me! :)

Musky4
Musky4

If you're a fan of Manifesto, I'm sure you're going to love this. I sprayed it on the back of my hand and many hours and several hand-washes later and I can still smell it. Great lasting-power! Very nice indeed if you like warm, powdery scents. Personally, I tend to struggle with Iris and overly powdery notes, and the Iris note in this is very strong. For that reason, it's sadly not my cup of tea. It's quite a mature scent and even though it's not really my thing, I would still say that this is an excellent fragrance. Highly recommended for the cooler seasons. And the bottle looks absolutely gorgeous!

irisjetaime
irisjetaime

Ce parfum ne m'est pas encore parvenu aux narines mais par pitié ! Faites qu'il ne soit pas un parfum gourmand !!!
Je rêve d'un floral poudré par l'iris et le benjoin de grande classe de la même trempe que Cinéma (dans le registre floriental) qui est devenu mon parfum référence.

auroramaria
auroramaria

I got Le Parfum today and I must say it is utterly beatiful! At first it smelled very similar to l'Elixir but after about ten minutes Le Parfum develops into a strong sweet delightful fragrances with the most amazing note of iris which gives the fragrance a touch of luxury make up smell.
I also get a gorgeous chocolate like note and the overall feeling is that of a luxury fragrance.
Great sillage and good longevity best for night time wear since it is quite heavy

blueviolet
blueviolet

On me this smells just like the l'exilir one. For a moment or two I got a new creamy note but that's about it. I do enjoy the l'exilir, better than the original and the eclair. I've had all of them in the past but this one and the l'exilir are my favourites. For me, I don't this one in addition.
Will try again just to be sure tho:)

Sevparfumaddict
Sevparfumaddict

after having bought Manifesto l'Elixir (for winter)and Manifesto L'Eclat (for spring and summer), this one is fantastic. Not too strong. Classy.

Babygia
Babygia

Yes, it is definitely a member of the Manifesto family, but not the same kind. All of them has a different lead motive/ note.
Here we have the plushiest iris note i ever smelled. I love Iris very much and sometimes it can be a little dusty in his powderiness. Not so here.
Soft, silky-plushy, snuggly and soft.
Nice vanilla, still strong but not overpowering like in the others Manifestos. Balmy. Almost a milky chocolate taste on my tongue- funny experience...
Strong but also soft - perfect. Sexy.
In Summer - just use with caution - that is not a shy one !!!
Als spokesperson redhead i would prefer Christina Herndricks then Jessica Chastain - this fragrance ist for real , hot redblooded women...
For me the best and charmiest of all Manifestos !

ZELJO
ZELJO

bought at the airport for my sister,its the same Manifesto maybe slighty stronger

allduygu
allduygu

it looks wonderful. I cant wait to try.

Germany
Germany

Looks great! I want that one. Heavy and dense I believe. Like compressed concentrated warm and creamy ! Love the bottle.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Le Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Le Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Manifesto Le Parfum by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Manifesto Le Parfum by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.