Designers » T-Z » Leather « Groups

Noble Leather Yves Saint Laurent for women and men

Noble Leather Yves Saint Laurent for women and men
dislike

leather
Noble Leather Yves Saint Laurent for women and men Pictures Noble Leather Yves Saint Laurent for women and men Pictures Noble Leather Yves Saint Laurent for women and men Pictures Noble Leather Yves Saint Laurent for women and men Pictures

"The potent and deep scent of leather fervently states its case and whispers an elegant, raw and carnal sensuality. The ambery wood accord embraces languid vanilla and the earthy scents of patchouli before giving way to intermingling tanned leathers. Enhanced by a dash of bright saffron notes and softened by the candied sweetness of the dried fruit accord, this skin-deep fragrance leaves an unforgettable impression." Noble Leather was launched in 2013.

Amber Vanilla Patchouli Leather Dried Fruits

Fetisch

Noble Leather Fragrance Reviews

kneolaci1
kneolaci1

ysl noble leather for swapping. UK only (preferable london meet up) 95%full comes with its own box

Infini
Infini

Pure leathery perfection! It boasts ambery vanilla but to my nose it is none other that tobacco leaf in the center. Is it better than the king of leathers TF Tuscan Leather? I dunno. Both have their place but the Saffron in TF TL is what I crave most of the time. This is a masterpiece and blended to perfection!! 5stars :)

indigo99
indigo99

One of the softest , most charming , sexiest leather scents

my vote

foxy_princess
foxy_princess

The most delicious leather fragrance I have ever smelled, period.

nexangelus
nexangelus

This is wonderfully powerful. I get a woody, almost oudy feel to this. It is deep, dark and rich. I don't get the fruits as much as the vanilla and I also get rose...maybe the fruity scent is coming across as rosey to my nose. There is something in this, though, that catches in my throat. It also makes me sneeze and cough, so where is the pepper? When I blind-tested it (the numbered sample thing, no labels) I got oud, vanilla and rose, leather, cedar and myrrh or another resin. It starts off sweet and becomes more spicy and woody as it dries and matures, it is smoky too. I recommend blind testing things, your nose will surprise you...might not always be "right" but it is fun. Blind testing, not blind buying. Thumbs up YSL.

mehrdad
mehrdad

با سلام
عطری قوی و با دوام با رایحه ای بسیار شرقی وانیل عنبر نعنای هندی و نت قوی چرم در آن به خوبی استشمام می شود
نزدیکترین رایحه و شبیه ترین عطر به ادکلن اینترلود امواج است
با احترام
گالری عطر مهرداد

mikemuscles21
mikemuscles21

This one smells great. Almost creamy. I love it, but if your in a leather mood why not just pull your balls out and wear Tom Fords Tuscan Leather? Or the Acqua di parma leather

[email protected]
asunny50@yahoo.com

ONE AMAZING PERFUME... JUST ADDICTED TO SMELLING MY SELF WEN I WEAR IT... PEOPLE MAY THINK I M A DRUG ADDICT. :-P... coz i keep sniffing it on my hands.

FORTEZZA
FORTEZZA

Very little leather, mainly dried fruits and Amber with a leather base. A bit too sweet for a man. Not even in the same ballpark as Tuscan leather. This is very sweet and feminine like the rest of YSL niche stuff (m7 oud absolu, supreme bouquet, majestic rose, splendid wood), Tuscan leather is more pungent masculine authentic leather purse.

Germany
Germany

Elegant and creamy !
Rich sweet leather , easy to be worn by a woman, in fact I tested it today and my husband said it was girly ! Wow , I was happy as I thought he would say it was too masculine. He must mean the sweetness and fruits??
Anyways , he is wrong, like most of the time when it comes to scents ;) it's certainly not girly, it's mature and unisex and faboulus expensive smelling. Most girls couldn't afford this nor would wear this.
It's a warm leathery scent , sweetened by dried fruit vanilla and amber , brought to earth by patchouli , but you do not need to love patchouli as its in the background , not dominant.
Other sites say this contains violets tangerine and saffron in the top notes , I would have to smell this again to look for those , from my memory alone I remeber mainly vanilla, leather and dried fruit.
And no it does not smell like Tuscan leather, which I also love but which is indeed more masculine and has a smokey feel to it, this has no smoke , it's just very suble and can be easily worn by a woman. However it does remind me a little of Tobaco Vanille because of the dried fruit and vanilla it resembles it more than Tuscan in my opinion.
I tested the entire line and this one was my favourite. I am thinking of getting a bottle.
Tested this again. It is indeed nice. To me it's a leathery version of TF Tabacco Vanille.

Bodda89

Rob2b i agree with you tuscan leather and this are very different they just compare in having leather and fruity raspberry notes but they definitely give the same vibe at a certain point of their lives and i find noble to be noble and tuscan to be vulgar

rob2b
rob2b

A remarkably rich and well-rounded leather fragrance, having sumptuous notes of boozy, figgy dried fruit as well as saffron/vanilla to add sweetness. I find this an intoxicating fragrance and one which becomes addictive. It is skillfully blended and although the leather is harsh right after application, the dry-down is fabulous.

This is nothing like Tuscan Leather and those who compare the two fragrances should do more work studying the wide world of fragrance out there, rather than arbitrarily comparing two scents which aren't similar.

Bodda89

Much more wearable than Tuscan leather.

Stoneseeker
Stoneseeker

This is my first truly expensive fragrance, and I bought it in a recent visit to Paris with my wife. I originally was considering the sweet and smoky "Straight to Heaven" by Kilian or the more balanced and woody "Splendid Wood" also from the same collection by Yves SL, but I couldn't pull away from this intense and warm perfume.
Way overpriced, but still very worth purchasing if you can afford it.
I don't find leather to be the dominant note (I work with leather a lot as a side hobby making bags and wallets etc) but it is there, especially after the first hour or so. The dominant impression at first is spicy-sweet, vanilla, with a nice under-belly of patchouli.
I find it difficult to find perfumes that I like. Most mainstream scents smell too "high-pitched" and have a similar synthetic metallic undertone that I can't stand. This was the first perfume I found that I could wear beyond just dabbing on Sandalwood or Patchouli.
I LOVE the warm aura this scent creates around me like a bubble of earthy smoke. It's sillage is very strong for the first half of the day. I absolutely am addicted to the smell of it on my skin as well, which for me has a similar sweet syrupy smell as if I had smoked a high end cigar earlier in the day...

So far for me this is the scent to beat.

nj_9jalali
nj_9jalali

why all people judge pefumes so quickly just from the name its not even close to tuscan leather maybe just you can smell a bit leather and thats natural cause you're buying noble leather and some people just judge becouse of price if something is expensive it doesnt mean its not a good pefume and people in here buying permfume becouse of your votes and its way far from fair. just go to the page of spice bomb its like the best perfume ever made but when tried it it was the worst pefume of spice whith lowewst quality but becouse its cheap according to people advice its masterpiece plz plz dont citicize all perfumes it doesnt mean you know too much.

Gileshowe
Gileshowe

This is everything you want from a leathery fragrance. It is beautifully crafted. Reminds me a little of Velvet Desert Oud by Gucci. If you like that, you'll like this. Smoky, fruity, leathery, expensive, ambery, soft, delicious, this is a treat!!! A fantastic example of a modern leather frargrance, nodding majestically both east and west.

[email protected]@r
C@nn@r

I obtained a sample of this from Saks in Boston. Let me first start by saying this is not Tuscan Leather!! It is a leather based frag but not all leather based frags are Tuscan leather. Upon first spray, this perfume is very strong animalic leather. It is straight up raw leather vibe not like your sofa or car seats. Then the leather smooths out and the perfume starts to sweeten up with the vanilla and fruits. Here is where the perfume varies from TL. The dried fruits are very present in this perfume and give it a leather+fruit+vanilla combo that takes a different path then TL. Tuscan leather sweetens and smooths out with leather+suede+raspberry. Already there is no comparison!! At the very bottom is the amber and patchouli. This is a strong perfume just like TL and other leather based scents. It is very linear and dare I say minimal frag. I feel like Noble leather and the rest of the Oriental Collection is doing for YSL what the private blends are doing for Tom Ford. I know, I know I don't like to compare fragrances and houses because each is similar in its own right but at $250 for a 2.7oz perfume that is a hefty sum to pay for essentially a leather and dried fruit scent.
I will give credit where credit is due and YSL has definitely made a more "upscale" and "niche" line to their already excellent fragrance lineup. There is no doubt that Noble leather is a very well crafted and blended fragrance that smells very authentic and definitely will last and project. If you like this fragrance and have the money then I will say that this scent is worth it. You get what you pay for. A very realistic leather, fruit, and vanilla scent that smells (after drying down) intoxicating!!

alexskye
alexskye

ive got a bottle for swap/sale if anyones interested !

milkyway
milkyway

This is a wonderfully composed leather frag. It has got the dryness and powderiness typical for leather, coated with a little bit of bitter dry fruits and sweet amber and vanilla..Very soft and non-offending for a leather..I would recommend it for those looking for a softer more rounded leather

LupeX
LupeX

This is nothing like TOMFORD's Tuscan Leather and to suggest otherwise is a tell tale sign of a misguided ineXperienced nose.
The note de jour of the composition is a boozy dried fruits accord. There are raisins, and most certainly dates. Combined with vanilla this is a very sweet fragrance with a twist of animalic nuance. Leather is a supporting player which in combination with the dirtiness of he patchouli giveing it an Oud-like accord, and so it does surprise me that this was not marketed as an oud fragrance. The leather is not refined like that in Tuscan Leather but rather the ultra animalic iteration of Clive Christian "C". It's prominent at first, but it quickly submits to the dominance of the fruits x vanilla accord.
The teXture of Noble Leather is thick and viscous, this scent heaves an impenetrable scent cloud that is sure to overwhelm. Longevity is eXtreme.
This is one of my favorite leather based fragrances and a star offering from this house. Noble Leather is s surprise hit that came out of left field.
Smells like: a mix of Amouage Jubilation XXV, Frapin "1270" and Clive Christian "C".
You will love this if you like: Any of the fragrances mentioned above, very sweet fragrances, rich and dense scents
Rating : 9/10 - a near perfect creation.

While I can't rank the fruity-leather theme among my preferences when it comes to leather fragrances, I can't say Noble Leather is a bad one. Things change a little bit though, when I try to contextualize this composition.

This fragrance was delivered by one of the most relevant houses in perfume history. After pillars such as Kouros, Opium, Cinema, Nu, Rive Gauche, Y and Jazz (just to name a very few), Noble Leather feels sort of like a calculated attempt to catch certain targets.

To me it smells like norlimbanol (or any other bombastic woody amber) + bits of Tuscan Leather (the fruity / leathery aspect) + some of the dried fruits accord also found in some Lutens + amber-patch. That's it. Not completely bad but far from being as relevant as most of the aforementioned gems by this amazing house.

On top of that, it's offensively priced.

AZ
AZ

It is NOT the same as Tuscan leather but is similar. It like it 3rd cousin from the mother side.

This perfume is much more lighter and sweeter than Tuscan leather as well as I love it more.

Got this for my birthday.

Okay it's expensive... £185!!!

People will continue to compare it with TF Tuscan Leather because it's got 'Leather' in the name...for me this is an entirely different take on a leather fragrance.
I get the sweetness of fruit and creaminess of vanilla and patchouli in this and personally think it's a triumph and nicer than Tuscan Leather in many ways.
It's beautiful to my nose...but...

Don't think I'll be getting it at that price...although I was tempted.

sameera
sameera

لا أحب الزعفران رائحته القويه منفره و طغى على جمالية العطر للأسف

amine001
amine001

it smells pretty good, almost like tom ford's Tuscan Leather but in a less quality and "charisma", at first it smells leather then after a couple of hours it turns to fruty vanilla leather, i still prefer TL though.

O2
O2

رائحته تقليد لعطر توم فورد توسكان ليذر
لكن بشكل باهت ومنفر

تقيمي للعطر 5/10

Parfumista2010
Parfumista2010

Smelled it 2 days ago at Sephora, Paris (Champs-Elysees).
Nice scent but very similar to Tom Ford´s "Tuscan Leather". Pricing is nearly the same (approx. EUR 178,- for 50ml) but I doubt YSL has the class to beat Tom Ford´s exclusive line.

Perfumato
Perfumato

Try this as soon as possible if you are looking for a cheaper interlude.

carera
carera

its for 185 £ for all fragrance fans and lovers did u note that perfume producer there eyes on profit only

Noble Leather by Yves Saint Laurent 3.86 out of 5 based on 141 ratings and 29 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Noble Leather fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Noble Leather, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Noble Leather by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Noble Leather by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.