Designers » T-Z » Oriental « Groups

Opium Eau D'ete Summer Fragrance 2003 Yves Saint Laurent for women

Opium Eau D'ete Summer Fragrance 2003 Yves Saint Laurent for women
dislike

smoky

Opium Eau D'Ete Summer Fragrance is a limited edition for summer 2003. Top notes: bergamot, bitter orange and mandarin. Heart: star jasmine and carnation. Base: patchouli, myrrh and vanilla.

Bergamot Bitter Orange Mandarin Orange

Carnation Jasmine

Patchouli Vanille Myrhh

Ispahan

Opium Eau D'ete Summer Fragrance 2003 Fragrance Reviews

Mimmi
Mimmi

Mandarine, jasmine and myrrh.
Myrrh being one of my favorite notes: this is the take on it that I love for warmer weather, the balmy sweet myrrh lightened by sparkling summery jasmine and the juicy fresh mandarine.
There's a little spiciness added: carnations and bitter orange, but unlike other reviewers the carnation doesn't come on very strong on me. A little patch and vanilla makes a "traditional" oriental base.
Definite sillage and lasts 8+ on skin.
I believe you could love & use this, like me, without being a user of the original Opium - in case that one feels too heavy for you.
"Fruity oriental"? I wish for another scent like this. Please let me know if anything else get's close to this!

mystica
mystica

This is not "only" Opium; but fully, glamorously still Opium (its character INTACT) in a fresher and slightly lighter style. In other words, perfectly wearable in summer -even in hot climates- as well as in winter. It's a softer, a little bit freshly-powdery version of classic Opium (pre-2009), but never to be taken lightly. Longevity and sillage is still there... It lingers on and on on your skin. It gives you a delight, instantly envelopes, relaxes and soothes you. Like every version of the classic Opium, the COMPOSITION (mixture, balance, the role the notes play and everything) is an ART of perfumery.

It's rare and very hard to find. Upon learning that this version was indeed launched in 2003, imagine how I'm over the moon as an obsessed Opium addict when I hunted down this bottle (%100 new) in a pharmacy, for as low as about 30 Euros (converted from local currency.) The lady there told me that because the line was discontinued they had %30 sale, plus around %15 sale in cash purchases. And my bottle was the last one left:)

All the adorers of discontinued perfumes there.. I really empathize with your agony.. Hence, I wish you this kind of luck as well!

Felidaeus
Felidaeus

I got this bottle years ago and forgot about it. I love the original but have been searching for the perfect summer scent that was less heavy. I love depth and mystery to a fragrance, I found this bottle and again gave it a go. Why I forgot this eau d'ete is now apparent. It's fine not great. My husband took his whiff and says it's ok. It's a shame. still searching.

Opium Eau D'ete Summer Fragrance 2003 by Yves Saint Laurent 4.18 out of 5 based on 31 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Opium Eau D'ete Summer Fragrance 2003 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Opium Eau D'ete Summer Fragrance 2003, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Opium Eau D'ete Summer Fragrance 2003 by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Opium Eau D'ete Summer Fragrance 2003 by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Cartier Must de Cartier Dior Poison Tendre Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Dior Poison Donna Karan Black Cashmere Chanel Chanel No 5 Eau de Toilette Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Yves Saint Laurent Opium Guerlain Shalimar Molinard Habanita Estée Lauder Knowing Yves Saint Laurent Opium Orchidée de Chine Guerlain Jicky Estée Lauder Cinnabar Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Chanel Coco Yves Saint Laurent Nu Guerlain Eau de Shalimar Givenchy Organza Indecence Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere