Designers » T-Z » Oriental « Groups

Opium Eau D'ete Summer Fragrance 2004 Yves Saint Laurent for women

Opium Eau D'ete Summer Fragrance 2004 Yves Saint Laurent for women
dislike

Opium Eau D'Ete Summer Fragrance version for 2004 comes in a bottle with a gold cap. Fresher than the original Opium, the perfume is still oriental and spicy. Top notes: lemon, bergamot, orange and mandarin. Heart: jasmine, carnation and patchouli. Base: myrrh, vanilla, golden amber and a solar accord.

Available as 100 ml EDT, limited edition.

Bergamot Amalfi Lemon Orange Mandarin Orange

Carnation Jasmine Patchouli

Amber Vanille Myrhh

Opium Eau D'ete Summer Fragrance 2004 Fragrance Reviews

zsans
zsans

Put it on my wrists to test, and instant Love.
I dont like fragrances that attack your nose and the scent lingering after a lady has walked 10 metres away.
This one doesnt attack your nose, it dances around it, and its Perfect for the hot summer nights and also days. Its a warm loving sensual scent.

Aquamanda
Aquamanda

I received this last week from Ebay although it was advertized as Opium EDT. Having now tried it, I really love it. I don't detect many citrussy notes but I find it warm and spicy with real summer scents such as woodsmoke and almost quite incense like. I am still getting to know it and there are some notes in there I recognize but haven't quite decided what they are yet. I am now determined to buy more of this as it just really suits me. IMHO it is the next best thing to the original Opium!

JasmineLilac
JasmineLilac

I agree with KI that there are too many Opiums (I'm also tired of reformulations but that's another story).

THIS opium (Summer 2004) I really like--far better than the original. I found Summer 2004 opium at the duty free when I was traveling in '04.

It is oriental and spicy, yet not too overwhelming. It is certainly more delicate and subtle than the original opium (though "delicate" and "subtle" are not the right words to describe summer opium, which is sort of strong).

I have the original (full strength parfum), which I'm not comfortable wearing in public because it's so overpowering as to offend some noses and send the wrong message about its wearer.

Opium Eau D'ete Summer Fragrance 2004 by Yves Saint Laurent 3.88 out of 5 based on 18 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Opium Eau D'ete Summer Fragrance 2004 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Opium Eau D'ete Summer Fragrance 2004, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Opium Eau D'ete Summer Fragrance 2004 by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Opium Eau D'ete Summer Fragrance 2004 by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

John Galliano John Galliano Yves Saint Laurent Opium Bvlgari Omnia Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Dolce&Gabbana D&G Feminine Chanel Coco Guerlain Shalimar Givenchy Hot Couture Dior Dior Addict Guerlain Idylle Agent Provocateur Agent Provocateur Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Givenchy Organza Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum Dior Poison Tendre Roger & Gallet Bois d`Orange Chanel Allure Sensuelle Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Chanel Chanel No 19 Parfum