Designers » T-Z » Oriental « Groups

Opium Eau D'ete Summer Fragrance Yves Saint Laurent for women

Opium Eau D'ete Summer Fragrance Yves Saint Laurent for women
dislike

smoky

Opium Eau D'ete Summer Fragrance by Yves Saint Laurent is a Oriental fragrance for women. Opium Eau D'ete Summer Fragrance was launched in 2002. Top notes are bergamot, orange and mandarin orange; middle notes are carnation, jasmine and patchouli; base notes are vanille and myrhh.

Bergamot Orange Mandarin Orange

Carnation Jasmine Patchouli

Vanille Myrhh

Opium Eau D'ete Summer Fragrance Fragrance Reviews

Sissi
Sissi

This is a delicate more lighter sister
of the original Opium with it's pepper
notes incense benzoin Opopponox bitter
balsem woods and coriander. this version
can be worn anytime then the original.
the opening has the same scent as the
predacessor but it's silage does'nt last long like the first one and it fades very quickly on my skin. maybe because of my chemistry or it a vital sample. but netherless i prefer the originial.

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

This Opium flanker is one that I got in a trade with another Fragrantican, thinking it was something else. It starts out with a blast of synthetic and generic drugstore-perfume smelling notes, but once these go away it’s a light, pleasant, citrusy scent with a hint of soap, spice and caramel. I suppose the spice comes from the carnation accord and the caramel from a dairy-heavy jasmine accord plus vanilla. Pretty soon the creamy jasmine takes over, but in a well-behaved way. I don’t detect the “burning firewood” note mentioned by other reviewers. To me, it’s mostly a soft jasmine. It has lots of sillage, maybe because I sprayed it instead of doing my usual dab from the bottle. It lasts a few hours, then gradually tapers off. I like it much better than I expected to, but it probably won’t become one of my regulars since there are other jasmines that I like better.

nyoka
nyoka

i luv this smoldering firey mini blast of spice.lighter than the original almost like a totally different parfume.all ages can enjoy and,float away on its beautiful wings

dioradddict

i could smell the burning aromatic firewood too, it´s so warm and delicious! it ´s a pitty i had too take my YSL miniature kit back to the store because one of them was damaged (baby doll)...now they don´t have it anymore and i wonder if i take Cinemà in its place...

dioradddict

i have the brown one. powdery top notes, very similar to the traditional one. But then it becomes spicy and really lovely... reminds me of roberto cavalli oro...easy wearable on summer as you don´t need to wait hours, as Malegria guest said, but i think it´s not so much long lasting too...but for summer it´s perfect Opium version!

Malegria
Malegria

I found my Opium, finally! Not as expensive and selective as pure perfume, and not as heavy as Opium EDT, it reminds me of the base notes of regular Opium.It is so convenient - I don`t have to wait for hours anymore...It is more lemony, more fresh and oh so lovely. On my skin it smells like burning aromatic firewood - warm and smokey. I never thought it is possible to achieve this scent in perfume.

Nuppu
Nuppu

Easy to wear Opium. My Opium D'ete bottle is brown, is there two different D'etes?

Opium Eau D'ete Summer Fragrance by Yves Saint Laurent 3.97 out of 5 based on 34 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Opium Eau D'ete Summer Fragrance fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Opium Eau D'ete Summer Fragrance, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Opium Eau D'ete Summer Fragrance by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Opium Eau D'ete Summer Fragrance by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Estée Lauder Sensuous Prada Infusion d'Iris Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Yves Saint Laurent Opium Yves Saint Laurent Paris Gres Cabaret Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Dior Midnight Poison Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Dior Dune Givenchy Ysatis Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Donna Karan Black Cashmere Dior Poison Yves Saint Laurent Yvresse (Champagne) Dolce&Gabbana D&G Sisley Eau du Soir Givenchy Amarige