Designers » T-Z » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Opium Orient Extreme Yves Saint Laurent for women

Opium Orient Extreme Yves Saint Laurent for women
dislike

I have it: 16 I want it: 100

Opium Orient Extreme Yves Saint Laurent for women Pictures Opium Orient Extreme Yves Saint Laurent for women Pictures Opium Orient Extreme Yves Saint Laurent for women Pictures

Opium Orient Extreme by Yves Saint Laurent is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women. Opium Orient Extreme was launched in 2007. Top notes are mandarin orange, lily-of-the-valley and bergamot; middle notes are spices, carnation and jasmine; base notes are amber, patchouli, opoponax and vanilla.

Mandarin Orange Lily-of-the-Valley Bergamot

Spices Carnation Jasmine

Amber Patchouli Opoponax Vanilla

Opium

Opium Orient Extreme Fragrance Reviews

CharlieBrown
CharlieBrown

I'd love to get this for my girlfriend's grandmother. Everything about this perfume shouts her name, down to the presentation. Please, help me find this, before it's too late.

sophisticated
sophisticated

i found it on ioffer website, from what i can see it's not that available, so if you guys want it, search for it on any trustworthy site and hopefully you can get it because it's epic and a must-have

EvelynDFrech

I found it to a bargain price on ebay, and I am so happy!
It is a EdT pretty close to the original. I feel it leeves a deep yet powdery scent on the skin and it is true there is some lily of the valley and bergamot lingering in the air afterwards.
O, this is so gorgeous, a lovely but not too big change from wearing the original Opium EdP. The bottle and the box are so luxurious you have to keep them visible as a decoration in your boudoir! Such deep rusty color of the satin fabric, much better than in pictures. I loved this.

EvelynDFrech

Does anybody know how I can get this one? Seems to late to buy it on internet, perhaps ebay?
I want it, I need it!

hotaru
hotaru

the bottle and the box is truly an artwork..if i buy it one day, it will be definitely for decorating purpose as it belongs to Oriental spicy olfactory group LOL

Kultakutri
Kultakutri

I got mine from fragrancedirect.co.uk, too. It just arrived, in a huge crate full of styrofoam pellets, I dug in it like mad... the box is irresistible, so is the bottle.
I actually thought that it's the 'normal' Opium. I don't have the not-so-exclusive one at hand, I gave the leftovers to a friend and I don't remember it absolutely for sure - Fragrantica gives different notes and I would say that this version is a little bit lighter. More lilies of the valley or something.

Nuppu
Nuppu

This version of Opium do have one of the most beautiful bottles off all, such a hard thing to resist the urge to get it. And the box for the bottle, unbelievable!

Have anyone tested or owned this? It woud be nice to know, how different or similar this is to original Opium.

Opium Orient Extreme by Yves Saint Laurent 4.50 out of 5 based on 17 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Opium Orient Extreme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Opium Orient Extreme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Opium Orient Extreme by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Opium Orient Extreme by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Fendi Fendi Theorema Guy Laroche Fidji Yves Saint Laurent Nu Chanel Coco Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile Estée Lauder Youth-Dew Paloma Picasso Paloma Picasso Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Yves Saint Laurent Yvresse (Champagne) Dior Poison Chopard Casmir Yves Saint Laurent Paris Yves Saint Laurent Opium Elixir Voluptueux Guerlain Samsara Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Oro Kenzo Kenzo Jungle le Tigre Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Versace Crystal Noir Givenchy Ange ou Demon Dior Midnight Poison