Designers » T-Z » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Opium Poesie de Chine pour Homme Yves Saint Laurent for men

Opium Poesie de Chine pour Homme Yves Saint Laurent for men
dislike

Opium Poesie de Chine pour Homme Yves Saint Laurent for men Pictures Opium Poesie de Chine pour Homme Yves Saint Laurent for men Pictures

Opium Poesie de Chine pour Homme by Yves Saint Laurent is a woody aromatic fragrance for men. Opium Poesie de Chine pour Homme is a new fragrance and it was introduced in 2008. Top notes are star anise, grapefruit and bergamot; middle notes are nutmeg, white pepper and orange blossom; base notes are sandalwood, amber and vetiver.

Star Anise Grapefruit Bergamot

Nutmeg White Pepper Orange Blossom

Sandalwood Amber Vetiver

Opium Poesie de Chine pour Homme Fragrance Reviews

dolcethadon
dolcethadon

This is another stunning beauty from the house of Yves Saint Laurent! The original Opium Pour Homme is one of my all time favorite fragrances, it is a classic and a masterpiece! I tried to order Opium Pour Homme Eau D' Orient 2006 while I was on vacation in Italy but Poesie De Chine came instead.. When I saw the gorgeous box and the absolutely stunning bottle I had to keep it! When you first spray Poesie you know that it is still Opium! It opens up with a fresh blast of grapefruit and bergamot but still has that spicy star anise like the original.. The heart notes are a bit different, the white pepper gives this version of Opium some of that oriental spice whereas the nutmeg and especially the orange blossom are mellowing this Opium out.. The base notes of sandalwood, amber, and vetiver give Poesie De Chine a more soft delicate drydown than the original.. All together the difference in notes make this version of Opium more modern, youthful, and more versatile.. This version of Opium is less intense than the original but it still keeps the signature scent of Opium Pour Homme intact.. The DNA is still all there! The fresh citrus in the opening is balanced perfectly with the spices and the soft woods in the drydown and that makes this scent pretty versatile.. I think it is more of a fall/winter scent like the original but because of how mellow Poesie is, it still can work in the spring/summer.. I absolutely love this this fragrance! Out of all the limited edition Opium fragrances, Poesie De Chine is by far the best one! I have to be in the right mood to wear the original Opium being that it is more mature and a bit macho.. So when I don't feel like wearing the original this younger version comes in handy! It smells very exotic, intoxicating, and very sexy! From the gorgeous bottle to the amazing juice inside this is a Yves Saint Laurent masterpiece! It should have been a solid flanker and not a limited edition.. I am very happy to have this in my collection..

craniumbash
craniumbash

Luckily got a bottle of this for 40$ today, so very happy to get another limited edition flanker into my collection.

f.t.g
f.t.g

بسیار عالی
از نظر رایحه تفاوتی آنچنانی با اوپیوم معمولی نداره
یک خوصیصت جالبی که داره اینه که بویی که خود شخص استشمام میکنه با کسی که با اون فاصله داره متفاوت هست.
از نظر پخش بو و موندگاری هم بینظیر هست.
من حتی بازخوردهای بالای 7-8 متر فاصله رو هم دریافت کردم!

bp
bp

Perhaps better than the original Opium.
Both are excellent, but this is more in context with the current trends in modern perfumery.

tujiang
tujiang

这款香水味道很好闻,留香时间也蛮长的。

behzad1280
behzad1280

Recently I tested it and I can say the original Opium is enough unusual that you feel that’s enough!

This flacon is more interesting than very simple flacon of original Opium, but the perfume itself doesn’t make much difference.
If your perfume collection is part of your room decoration, you better choose it instead of that!

As I expected longevity and sillage are good.

این اواخر این عطر رو امتحان کردم و باید بگم که اوپیوم اوریجینال به خودی خود اونقدرها خاصّ و منحصر بفرد هست که آدم احساس کنه "کافیه"! د

شیشهء این عطر در مقایسه با اوپیوم اوریجینال که تنها یک شیشه ساده و معمولی داره، خیلی زیباتر و جذاب تره اما خود عطر تفاوت زیادی نداره
اگه کمد عطرتون بخشی از دکور اتاقتون هست این عطر رو انتخاب کنید که نمای زیباتری داره
دوام و پخش بوی اون هم که عالیه

da_markos
da_markos

top notes are very nice although i miss black currant (from oryginal opium) in it. this nice period last about 2-3 hours. afther that is characteristic base of vanilla/amber that we can meet in so many fragrance - those part isn't my favourite.

like previous said it's much lighter and more wearable scent that oryginal.
all in all - not bad but also not as characteristic as regular Opium ph.

Cassiano
Cassiano

YSL is definitely a master. And Opium Poesie de Chine is another proof of his geniality.

This cologne is as touching as a poetry that is changed between lovers, bringing the most beautiful pictures and desires of love, peace and comfort.
It is an embrace scent, with an amazing mix of nutmeg, pepper and orange blossom in its middle notes. It lasts very well and the bottle is a new version of the traditional, in gradient style with Chinese letters.

It’s important to say that during my trial, I felt the sensation of “déjà vú”. So, after too much thinking, I could finally remember from where I knew that aroma: its base is very similar to Laguna Pour Homme which, as a matter of luck, I own in my personal collection too and I could ensure that my memory still works.

To sum up, this scent is another guarantee of compliments to whom is wearing it. 10 stars!

M.David
M.David

This morning I released this fragrance in my usual place of work and I've won a couple of compliments with the typical question: What fragance are you wearing today?... It smells great!! The truth is that I have more than 4 hours with it and still receive ........ but obviously the intensity has fallen off, but this holding up!Perfect for summer and romantic use. 7.5/10 for me

hernie
hernie

Delicious and more light than Opium homme. Long lasting, very elegant design of the flacon. Two thumbs up

Opium Poesie de Chine pour Homme by Yves Saint Laurent 4.65 out of 5 based on 35 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Opium Poesie de Chine pour Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Opium Poesie de Chine pour Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Opium Poesie de Chine pour Homme by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Opium Poesie de Chine pour Homme by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.