Designers » T-Z » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Opium Secret de Parfum Yves Saint Laurent for women

Opium Secret de Parfum Yves Saint Laurent for women
dislike

Opium Secret de Parfum by Yves Saint Laurent is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women. Opium Secret de Parfum was launched in 2003. Top notes are mandarin orange, lily-of-the-valley and bergamot; middle notes are red myrrh, jasmine and marigold; base notes are amber, patchouli, opoponax and vanilla.

Mandarin Orange Lily-of-the-Valley Bergamot

Red Myrrh Jasmine Marigold

Amber Patchouli Opoponax Vanilla

Opium
Cinnabar
Opium Rouge Fatal (Collector's Edition 2015)
Opium
Opium Collector's Edition 2014

Opium Secret de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

lesecretforme
lesecretforme

A lady sold me her full bottle of this for 25 bucks. I'm so freaking stoked! It's amazing!

theladymay
theladymay

This actually was released in 1993, not 2003. It was (and is) Opium Eau de Parfum, in a 'peek-a-boo' sort of container. Somewhat softer and more tender than the eau de toilette of the time, but otherwise very similar. Excellent longevity and sillage, as all vintage versions of Opium had. If you come across it today for a reasonable price and you love vintage Opium, grab it. There is utterly zero chance of getting a reformulated version as it was only out for a couple of years, and it's all wonderful. Puts the modern L'Oreal garbage versions to shame.

massimilianoinquieto
massimilianoinquieto

Questo Opium è molto caldo e solare,ha la nota di calendula nel cuore che domina, ma le altre note speziate e pungenti sono deliziose,si evolve lentamente e dura molto, è un sogno da indossare.

sunkiss
sunkiss

always get compliments, when I wear Opium

Nmsekhmet
Nmsekhmet

The best of the Opium group. Still has the signature Opium scent of the original but in a milder, softer form.

nero77
nero77

I definitely get the "cinnabar" vibe here. It's sweet, very balmy. Resinous. Incredibly intriguing to smell and wear. A lovely fragrance. Perfect on anyone "grown-up". Plus it's Yves Saint-Laurent, and a well worthy variation on the "Opium" name. Definitely recommended. Classy, mature and elegant.

mystica
mystica

Amongst the interplay of notes in the Opium, jasmine in this one takes one step forward. The play (composition) is still the same, "coreography" slightly different.
Adorable.

boruvka44
boruvka44

The most beautiful version of Opium with sweet balmy myrrh and marigold. Soft, round, tender. Extasy

sleepyrita
sleepyrita

When I was young, I nearly broke my mom's perfume collection, which is Opium Secret de Parfum. This starts my first memory to oriental smells.

Really could not forget this intensive and dizzling smell with the mix of patchouli and myrhh. I started getting involved in oriental perfume when I am getting mature. People either hate or fascinte and obsess on it.

A decade late, this Opium Secret de Parfum is still existing at my mom's closet and it does smell like before. Bravo!

star10
star10

I was there with 2 clients out for lunch.a man and woman,both middle age,polite and gentle.
from the first minute of lunch I remembered my mum.I thought there must be something about her that I don't remember.
when the champagne was finished suddenly I asked the lady:"excuse me,what perfume are you wearing?"she answered:"opium secret de parfum"
I could'nt not to say:"oh!my mum always used opium!" and I got the point of remembering mum!
it was the same as legendary opium,just a bit softer,not as sharp as the previous one,less complicated.
from the time I smelled it on the client I've decided to go,see if I can find one for myself.actually I'm not amator of YSL,because of heavy perfums but I'm in the age that I'm going to be like my mother.she passed away 2 years ago.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Opium Secret de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Opium Secret de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Opium Secret de Parfum by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Opium Secret de Parfum by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.