Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Paris Eau de Printemps Yves Saint Laurent for women

Paris Eau de Printemps Yves Saint Laurent for women
dislike

Paris Eau de Printemps is a new limited fragrance which announces spring. The perfume was named Paris Eau de Printemps and it is composed of floral aromas with a woody-musky finish. Paris opens with violet, May rose, peony, honeysuckle and jasmine, with warm accords of sandalwood and musk. The perfume will be available as 125 ml (4 oz) from March 2009. Its flacon is coloured in pink nuances of spring, with a black stopper and pink top.

May Rose Violet

Peony Honeysuckle Jasmine

Sandalwood Musk

Paris Eau de Printemps Fragrance Reviews

Jannikke
Jannikke

This smell like Paris used to smell, I hope I will be able to buy this for years :-)

A very fresh and rosy kind of Paris. Not as heavy as the original- and its good. This scent is for a younger woman, fresh, clean and lots of really good roses. Not heavy or sharp.

En härligt rosig variant av Paris. Den är inte tung så som originalet är, vilket jag tycker är bra. Detta är en doft för den unga glada, spralliga kvinnan/tjejen. Fräsch, ren doft med tydliga rosor, absolut inte tung eller skarp.

lexi
lexi

I love the fact that it reminds me of my rose garden after a hot, dusty day cooled by a soft shower! My man loves it because he took me to Paris for the first time for my 21st birthday. Very romantic!

sofiii
sofiii

This is definetely a much younger, lighter, optmistic, and carefree version of Paris. I guess maybe the colour of the juice does have something to do with the personality?

In comparison with the original Paris, this one is really airy and clean, like a silk scarf you would wear in early spring when the weather is getting warmer, and flowers blooming.

On my skin, I detected quite a lot of peony, rose scent, and the kind of fresh plant sweetness. The perfume is quite linear, to me, there's not much change from top notes to dry down. Eventhough it's quite light, and shy, sometimes you might forget you are wearing it, but it's really comfortable and close to your skin, also, as a EDT,it's really long lasting on my skin, like 12 hours +, quite a safe, natural and femenine scent to try on!

turtlegrrrl
turtlegrrrl

These fragrances can be found aplenty on EBay. I have been collecting them one by one and have had no probs finding them all on EBay.

There is usually a different Paris Eau de Printemps for each summer with slightly different formulation. I have the 2003 one, called PREMIÈRES ROSES. Can't find that one anymore and the other Printemps don't smell the same. And none of them will smell like the standard Paris; they're not suppose to. Printemps means "spring" and hence are lighter. Wait a while, perhaps there will be a 2009 version.

trixxiegirl
trixxiegirl

i am in maryland and i cannot find this anywhere either...no one has heard of it. an online search only produces reviews but no sources for purchase...any help would be appreciated. thanks.

guest_Chad
guest_Chad

Can anyone tell me where I can actually purchase this fragrance for my wife. She was reading about it online, but I can't find anyone (online or in store) that actually sells it. Please help!

Taliera
Taliera

Not as punchy and loud as the original Paris, and for that I give it points. However, it loses points for not being as longlasting, and turning out a bit dull in the end.

Overall it is more feminine and "rounder" as a scent. The roses are more "demure" than the roses you get in Paris. And it is ever so slightly sweeter.

Delectable and addictive. But personally, I would go for the original Paris, because it lasts longer and is an unrivalled classic.

Paris Eau de Printemps by Yves Saint Laurent 4.16 out of 5 based on 66 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Paris Eau de Printemps fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Paris Eau de Printemps, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Paris Eau de Printemps by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Paris Eau de Printemps by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent Paris Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Yves Saint Laurent Paris Roses Enchantees Cartier Baiser Vole Dolce&Gabbana Rose The One L`Occitane en Provence Rose 4 Reines Jean Patou Joy Guy Laroche Fidji Cacharel Anais Anais Yves Saint Laurent Paris Roses des Verges Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Guerlain Idylle Dior Diorissimo Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette Versace Yellow Diamond Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Femme