Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Paris Jardins Romantiques Yves Saint Laurent for women

Paris Jardins Romantiques Yves Saint Laurent for women
dislike

Paris Jardins Romantiques by Yves Saint Laurent is a Floral fragrance for women. Paris Jardins Romantiques was launched in 2007. Top notes are mandarin orange and grass; middle notes are lily, violet, lilac, lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are sandalwood and musk.

Mandarin Orange Grass

Lily Violet Lilac Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Sandalwood Musk

Paris Jardins Romantiques Fragrance Reviews

SolangeN
SolangeN

A fresh grassy floral that is ruined by a cheap, scratchy musk or chemical woods base.

Attention St. Laurent, Lauren, etc.: no base at all would be better than chemical warfare. "Cashmere musk" is one of the worst offenders.

pixierobinson
pixierobinson

One of a few fragrances I have loved in my lifetime. I am 62... and have a hard time finding fragrances that do not turn on me.

justynadee83
justynadee83

My favourite perfume of all time. A long lasting and lovely fragrance. Beautiful and ''romantic'' indeed :)

tessie7376
tessie7376

I get many compliments when I wear this perfume. Especially when I am hugged my someone
Many people who are allergic to fragrance say they like this one. My husband likes it, which is amazing, because he generally doesn't like perfume.
Can you get lotion or bath gel in this fragrance?

Too light. Floral. The rose and the violet note are the most noticeable.
Nothing special. The most unnoticeable fragrance I've ever had, actually...

Dovey345
Dovey345

I love this perfume though unfortunately my grandmother wore this everyday until she died. But I still love this fragrance.

vanillabean23
vanillabean23

Very much for spring and summer. Roses aplenty, quite powdery and a touch of musk on the dry down. It needs to be sprayed on several times a day to perpetuate the aroma. It's very inoffensive, so it's perfect for wearing in the office. It has an old fashioned vibe about it, classic YSL.

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

Decidedly more my style than the original, this "romantic garden" version of Paris is much greener, lighter, and better synchronized with current trends. I find muguet (lily of the valley) to be an excellent and under-appreciated note for green scents, and here it really shines. Vestiges of its predecessor can be found in the rose and violet notes, but PJR comes across as a flanker that nods fleetingly at its inspiration, and then walks right on by to chart its own territory. I applaud YSL for abstaining from using "eau verte" or "eau fraiche" here - although it could justifiably have fit those labels. Its poetic moniker fits it even better though, which was a pleasant surprise in itself. To sum up: PJR is a very nice fragrance for lovers of the simple life, and lovers in general. It's also a tremendous scent for fans of contemporary green perfumes.

Lovely! I loved almost all light versions of Paris and I missed then as LE :-(
Jardins Romantiques is just as the name says: romantic and happy like a garden in full bloom!
The rose is still very noticeable and focus of perfume. The other flowers are very complimentary and the basenotes are typical Paris with lovely soft sandalwood.
It's an elegant, linear, coeherent scent just like classic Paris is.
The bottle is a timeless classic.
I felt very pretty when I wore this one. Not just pretty for prettyness' sake. It made me feel feminine, romantic, delicately sexy. Just one side of my complex personality, the one I like to show more often.
Lasting power is good for a light EdT and sillage is also noticeable. It fades gradually on skin.

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

This is a sample that I got in a swap with a forum member, so am not sure what strength I have, but I assume it’s an EdT. It starts out moderately sweet, green and aquatic, with light violet notes. It’s all very faint and airy, barely hovering around close to the skin, like a slight morning breeze that brings in scents from outside, just barely stirring the sheer curtains.

As it dries down, I start to smell some rose, but again it’s very light and ethereal, just a hint of potpourri from a drawer that was opened in another room. Over the course of the next 2-3 hours, nothing much happens, except for the scent gradually fading away, but then it seems to get a second wind and hang on as more violet plus a slightly harsh drugstore woody base. If you’re looking for something super light and faintly floral, this definitely fits the description.

I can imagine that it would need to be sprayed in order to get a reasonable dose, and probably re-applied after about 3 hours if you want to prolong the nice part. For someone who likes to continually spray themselves with EdT, Jardins Romantiques might be a good bet, although in large amounts and repeated doses it could turn nasty. I’m not going to try.

Alexandrarae
Alexandrarae

I bought this one today in Adelaide South Australia - it is very light and fresh, after an hour or so I can't smell it any more but my husband can. It is on special in Adelaide at Priceline Pharmacies for $59.95 for 125ml bottle!

9154mf
9154mf

A nice fresh slightly zingy floral with rose that doesn't overpower. If you find the original a bit much this is a nice alternative.

Malegria
Malegria

Starts with a familiar Paris rose petals, but then gets a second identity as a L`Air du Temps light headed cousin.Works for me great - I dearly love both Paris and L`Air du Temps, but they are demanding a special mood...and this lovely perfume is democratic and wearable about anytime. Lasts a good deal on me, too.

ktv0926
ktv0926

Paris Jardins Romantiques is a very fresh floral spring bouquet, romantic and light.

The opening is fresh and green, leading to the light rose and lily-of-the-valley scent.

It is not long lasting on me. After a couple of hours it's gone.

Taliera
Taliera

Although it is very similar to the original Paris, there are two major differences. One - the roses are more feminine, softer and more demure. Two - there are green notes that simply weren't there in Paris.

It is a delicious and attractive scent. Not very long-lasting, but still extremely wearable. In all it is beautiful!

rosesbecomeme
rosesbecomeme

Fun , the lily of the valley is most dominant . It's a lovely fragrance but was very hard to get here in the U.K.

liat
liat

Another lovely light floral by YSL. Again, nothing outstanding but it's very fun and light.

ydee
ydee

It is lovely, fresh and I can smell the lily of the valley very well and roses ofcourse.
For me all Paris summer issues are long lasting, only respray once a day, I spray twice on one spot because it's a light issue and have plenty 4.2oz than stays all day.
Do have all summer issues and love all.

angelahta
angelahta

I like it. It's delicate and warm, but not long lasting for me.

Paris Jardins Romantiques by Yves Saint Laurent 3.96 out of 5 based on 95 ratings and 19 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Paris Jardins Romantiques fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Paris Jardins Romantiques, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Paris Jardins Romantiques by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Paris Jardins Romantiques by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.