Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Paris Premieres Roses 2010 Yves Saint Laurent for women

Paris Premieres Roses 2010 Yves Saint Laurent for women
dislike

Paris Premiere Roses limited edition for 2010 is a fresh and luminous springtime fragrance that includes a a harmonious bouquet of roses, peony, violet and freesia. Top notes are orange blossom, freesia and eglantine. The heart contains notes of rose, violet and peony, laid on the base of sandalwood and musk.

Available as 125 ml EDT Legere.

African Orange flower Freesia

Rose Violet Peony

Musk Sandalwood

Paris Premieres Roses 2010 Fragrance Reviews

VqueenLeigh
VqueenLeigh

This is beautiful fragrance it remind me of my Nanna, fresh boutique of roses fresh and powdery.

Juju554
Juju554

I've been loving and wearing fragrance since the age of 15. I'm now 50+ and I have to say this is the most loved of all the fragrances I've ever worn. It goes so well with my body chemistry. I get loads of compliments and it is soft and not in your face. I've reordered it several years. I may try a new one here and there but I always go back to Premiere Roses....delicious!

CHRISOPIGI
CHRISOPIGI

It is amazing, even better than the Pont des Amour who are similar! I guess that Rosa rubiginosa makes the difference!
Still out of market here in Greece!
Very gentle and polite(!) to wear -even at the office-

Paris Premieres Roses 2010 by Yves Saint Laurent 3.92 out of 5 based on 17 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Paris Premieres Roses 2010 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Paris Premieres Roses 2010, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Paris Premieres Roses 2010 by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Paris Premieres Roses 2010 by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent Paris Premieres Roses Yves Saint Laurent Paris Nuit de Fete Yves Saint Laurent Paris Pont des Amours Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne Yves Saint Laurent Paris Eau de Printemps Yves Saint Laurent Paris Premieres Roses 2011 Yves Saint Laurent Paris Jardins Romantiques Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Alexander McQueen My Queen Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Guerlain Idylle Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de toilette Juicy Couture Juicy Couture Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne A L`Extreme Agent Provocateur Agent Provocateur Maitresse Chanel Allure eau de parfum Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Burberry Body Rihanna Reb'l Fleur