Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Paris Premieres Roses 2011 Yves Saint Laurent for women

Paris Premieres Roses 2011 Yves Saint Laurent for women
dislike

Paris Premieres Roses 2011 by Yves Saint Laurent is a Floral fragrance for women. Paris Premieres Roses 2011 was launched in 2011. Top notes are rose and lily-of-the-valley; middle notes are african orange flower, violet and peony; base notes are musk and sandalwood.

Rose Lily-of-the-Valley

African Orange flower Violet Peony

Musk Sandalwood

Paris Premieres Roses 2011 Fragrance Reviews

thank you RusHeart!

RushHeart
RushHeart

to luysza: yes, it's really smells like roses!

luysza

Hello, I want to buy this one, but is there a bigger difference from the original Paris? I love the original Paris, but the name roses doesn't impress me mush. Does it really smell like roses? Thank you.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

Powdery, soft roses and peonies, with a touch of violet. I feel they took all my favorite powdery parts from the original Paris and created this fresher, lighter, modernized version. Thumbs up!

CHRISOPIGI
CHRISOPIGI

Wouldn't recommend it for hot summer daywear, as violet is the ingredient that stays on longer and it turns out bitter.
For night wear (limited time on your skin) it might be ok. But it is only my personal opinion.

megank4
megank4

Just bought this today. to me it starts out fresh and fruity and then dries down into a powdery rose soap, in the nicest kind of way. It goes quickly from "can barely smell it" to "way too strong" though. I like it though.

Manya3
Manya3

Brilliant, airy, light, dewy : perfect for summer!
The violet and orange blossom are noticeable but well balanced as they let the rose breathe and bloom.
Sillage and projection are good, the rose note is as beautiful as in the classic, but less powdery and softer.
Perfect!

PivoineRouge
PivoineRouge

So, this arrived today.

It is slightly more flowery than the original Paris; I smell the orange blossom much more than any other version, as well as muguet. Rose is at the base, as usual, but compared to other Paris versions, the peony is not as strong.

The sillage was alright; I sprayed this on at 9.00 am and it was barely noticeable by three in the afternoon. The musk is much less noticeable than the sandalwood which is a plus for me.

All in all, on par with any other Paris editions. It is a bit more modern than the earlier versions for me. I can certainly wear this with jeans, for example, while I'd rather wear a skirt with the original Paris.

Oh, beautiful! This is spring edition at its best.
Well, I loved Roses Enchantèes more, but this is also a beautiful, romantic scent!
Classic Paris was a staple of mine many years ago and I still like it, but Premieres Roses is much more wearable. Its smells immediately transport me to a rose garden in late spring. Sillage is good, not invasive and lasting power is also good.
The only minus is that it is again a limited edition.

Paris Premieres Roses 2011 by Yves Saint Laurent 4.65 out of 5 based on 43 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Paris Premieres Roses 2011 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Paris Premieres Roses 2011, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Paris Premieres Roses 2011 by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Paris Premieres Roses 2011 by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent Paris Chanel Chanel N°5 Chloe Love Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Stella McCartney Stella Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Chanel Cristalle Eau Verte Christian Dior Dolce Vita Christian Dior Diorissimo Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Dolce&Gabbana Sicily Narciso Rodriguez Essence Prada Infusion de Rose Givenchy Very Irresistible Sensual Christian Dior Poison Tendre Versace Versense Bond No 9 Chinatown Chanel Chanel No 19 Poudre Cacharel Anais Anais Yves Saint Laurent Paris Roses des Verges