Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Paris Premieres Roses Yves Saint Laurent for women

Paris Premieres Roses Yves Saint Laurent for women
dislike

Paris Premieres Roses Yves Saint Laurent for women Pictures

Paris Premieres Roses by Yves Saint Laurent is a Floral fragrance for women. Paris Premieres Roses was launched in 2003. Paris Premieres Roses was created by Laurent Bruyere, Dominique Ropion and Sophia Grojsman. The fragrance features violet, cassia and rose.

Violet Cassia Rose

L`Air du Temps L`Air du Printemps
Emilie

Paris Premieres Roses Fragrance Reviews

Mariamaija Amélie
Mariamaija Amélie

I love the traditional Paris perfume by YSL, but it tends to get a bit heavy and somewhat stay heavy on my skin. I would more then love to try out this version of this sensational perfume, but I can't seem to find it any where in any of the web shops! :(

Myrrhmaid said it: joyful!
I also love all these Paris flankers and used to wear Paris many years ago.
Indeed this one is much lighter, less powdery and rich than original Paris, but it is very well made and not so faint for a light EdT.
It's very easy to wear, even when you don't know what you wear, especially if you are a rose-girl :-)
It's perfect for spring time and summer during the day when you want to feel clean, feminine and romantic!

myrrhmaid
myrrhmaid

I love all the Paris flankers more than Paris itself. This is one of the best ,they might be light but are so joyful to wear.

sasadeen
sasadeen

A soft powdery floral scent and fresh. I love it, smell just like rose garden after the rain. More over I feel so clean when I wear this.

talat
talat

like the ususal paris, which is my favourite since long, this perfume opens with the violet's floral tones beautifully. then comes on surface the green components making it a green spicy fragrance. rose at the base gives it an ever lasting bed to the soul. an excellent peice of fragrance. i love it.

Paris Premieres Roses by Yves Saint Laurent 4.38 out of 5 based on 37 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Paris Premieres Roses fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Paris Premieres Roses, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Paris Premieres Roses by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Paris Premieres Roses by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent Paris Jardins Romantiques Yves Saint Laurent Paris Yves Saint Laurent Paris Eau de Printemps Yves Saint Laurent Paris Pont des Amours Stella McCartney Stella Dior Diorissimo Dior Poison Yves Saint Laurent Paris Nuit de Fete Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Guerlain Idylle Yves Saint Laurent Paris Roses Enchantees Chanel Coco Yves Saint Laurent Paris Eau de Printemps Lalique Encre Noire Pour Elle L`Occitane en Provence Rose 4 Reines Yves Rocher Rose Absolue Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne Yves Saint Laurent Paris Premieres Roses 2011 Yves Saint Laurent Paris Roses des Verges Lancome 2000 et Une Rose