Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Paris Roses Enchantees Yves Saint Laurent for women

Paris Roses Enchantees Yves Saint Laurent for women
dislike

Paris Roses Enchantees by Yves Saint Laurent is a Floral fragrance for women. Paris Roses Enchantees was launched in 2005. Top notes are orange blossom, violet and rose; middle notes are lilac, apricot and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are sandalwood and white musk.

Orange Blossom Violet Rose

Lilac Apricot Lily-of-the-Valley

Sandalwood White Musk

Paris Roses Enchantees Fragrance Reviews

Wooddogs3
Wooddogs3

I'm a great fan of the original formula Paris, but it is definitely a cool-weather pleasure for me. This one is lighter and more effervescent, like rose champagne. Somehow I imagine this one with particular clothes. A drapey gauzy white dress, or one in the delicate off-pink shade that was once called Ashes of Roses, would be perfect. On me, it wears close to the skin and I have to reapply after a few hours. Not very sensual, but very feminine.

suemcgregor
suemcgregor

I have been looking for this perfume for over a year, anyone know where I can get it?

Sue

Juma
Juma

Thanks to dear, generous Kastehelmi, I own it a large bottle and i adore it.
As it is already said, it is a gentle, creamy version of Paris, more wearable, to make people to come closer and smell, as mellyhelly said.
I give 10/10.
Longetivity: two squirts for all day.
Sillage: decent.

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

Absolutely adorable! Delicate, charming, true to nature. Doesn't have the harshness of Tea Rose, it's a bit sweetened by a bit of peachy apricot. The bottle looks much better than the original Paris, and the smell is way more elegant, if you enjoy roses. The silage is poor, and while it's totally enjoyable you do have to respray often, as it's not very well lasting. I'd say this is more of a comfort scent than a statement; I see it going very well with vaporous summer dresses, and anything white, light pink, light peach or salmon color. Sweet, light hearted, innocent, very natural smeeling. Not a must have, but a joy to wear; for some reason reminds me of an age with no worries.

Roses Enchantées, the name says it all!
It's a delightful blend of roses and garden flowers, with some fruity notes but not very strong fruit (thanks Gods). The core of the scent is definetely a tribute to flowers, roses and gardens, very romantic, extremely feminine, maybe not a sexual fragrance but a pleasant one that make people come close and smell :-)
All the Spring editions smell very similar, but this one is the best one of the bunch.

ydee
ydee

A sweeter, still light sweet version of the Paris summer issues.
Smell some fruits at start, delicious when I spray it on.
Than the violet, lilac and lily of the valley with the roses is very delicate together and stays long time.
Is one if my favorite of the 7 issues.

Paris Roses Enchantees by Yves Saint Laurent 4.23 out of 5 based on 58 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Paris Roses Enchantees fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Paris Roses Enchantees, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Paris Roses Enchantees by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Paris Roses Enchantees by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent Paris Yves Saint Laurent Paris Roses des Verges Yves Saint Laurent Paris Jardins Romantiques Lancome Poeme Chanel Chanel N°5 Stella McCartney Stella Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette Yves Saint Laurent Opium Yves Saint Laurent Paris Pont des Amours Yves Saint Laurent Paris Eau de Printemps Cartier Baiser Vole Yves Saint Laurent Paris Nuit de Fete L`Artisan Parfumeur La Chasse aux Papillons Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Chanel Gardenia Givenchy Amarige L`Occitane en Provence Delice des Fleurs Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Annick Goutal Ce Soir Ou Jamais Guerlain Idylle