Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Paris Roses des Bois Yves Saint Laurent for women

Paris Roses des Bois Yves Saint Laurent for women
dislike

Paris Roses des Bois by Yves Saint Laurent is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Paris Roses des Bois was launched in 2004. middle notes are orange blossom, violet, lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are sandalwood and musk.

Orange Blossom Violet Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Sandalwood Musk

Eau des 4 Reines

Paris Roses des Bois Fragrance Reviews

green_green_eyes
green_green_eyes

Roses des Bois smells PINK.

Not candy, Victoria's Secret, girly girl pink. It's how bush of wild roses smell early in the summer morning, when it's still a bit chilly but you know it's going to be another hot, sunny day ;)

Fresh, smooth, slightly powdery roses, nothing too green or sharp in this composition.

It stayed on my skin for approximately 3h which is not impressive but I didn't mind reapplying as the bottle is not only adorable but also contains 125ml of this juice, so... Why not? :)

lesgalaxies
lesgalaxies

This just arrived, after checking the batch code, I found out it's a 2012 formulation. Such a gorgeous, and delicate scent~

Smelling this makes me want to get the original Paris again and see if my tastes have changed. Something about this feels so classic, yet it's so accommodating in that it doesn't challenge you to like it. For some, I can imagine, this just isn't "your" scent. I don't really think I have just one scent that was made for me, so I couldn't really ever pick just one -- but if there were a "that's so me" list (however long), this would be one of them!

NOT synthetic to my nose, but very classic in its interpretation of rose. Not some vanilla-laced blend of florals that ultimately mask each other -- this seems to highlight both the dusty, softness of the rose and highlights the dewy, juiciness of a rose at its peek in spring.

You know those roses that just smell wet, and sweet? This is it. It's almost fruity, but only ever so slightly..

shanghaifleur
shanghaifleur

This one is lovely for rose lovers. The scent is on the fruity side rather than on the fresh and dewy side. It's like a rose candy!....There is a woody note that blossoms beautifully in the middle note, and keeps the whole composition from getting too sweet or sugary. Roses des Bois feels like standing in front of a blossoming wild rose tree and letting oneself get carried away by the smell of roses still on the stem....Beautiful. I can very well see this one as a perfume for a bride.

Norgirl
Norgirl

Lovely fresh sparkely young rose fragrance. this isent as sharp as the other Paris . this is a bit more fruity and works more around the softer notes . Rose and violets gives a fresh and clean feal. whit musk lifing it up lillyoffthe valley just right to give that crisp fealing off spring. Truly a beautiful perfume. Uplifting and charming. You can tell its in the same range as the other Paris. but much more tolerable do to lessno hyasinth.
This would be a charming roes perfume to a joyfull and happy bride IMO

sky76sky
sky76sky

To start with, I should say that I am not a fan of big, ballsy floral scents. If a floral catches my eye/nose it is usually because it has a clarity & subtlety generally only found in refined soliflores.

That said, I can understand why this was/is a killer floral number. It holds true the heart of the original Paris but it explodes into the largest, most extravagant of rose bouquets. This hand-tied, exquisitly wrapped bunch is vast, filled with every kind of rose imaginable, heavy on the sweet pink ones, but with just enough sharp white roses to cut the sugar. It is a young, blonde, virginal summer bride with orange blossom in her hair & a sparkling smile. It is a fairytale flower-princess' perfume. It is the ultimate Valentine's day in a bottle.

It IS sweet, it IS very floral, it IS big & ballsy.....yet it has a quirky cuteness that other rosy fruity-florals lack these days. Most would have thrown in too many sugared fruits & all the clarity would have been lost in dripping peach juice.

It is not 'my thing' but it is utterly charming.

ydee
ydee

This is one of my favorites too, you smell the berries very well.
It is much more fruity with the roses and it is a lovely issue.
Always keep sniffing my arm at first when just sprayed on, the berries scent is the strongest than.
Love it.

Nuppu
Nuppu

Sparkling and fresh rosescent, light and airy.

Paris Roses des Bois by Yves Saint Laurent 4.27 out of 5 based on 38 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Paris Roses des Bois fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Paris Roses des Bois, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Paris Roses des Bois by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Paris Roses des Bois by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.